Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:49:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe, you reap what you sow...  (Read 56180 times)
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 06:40:35 PM

Oh and btw rape numbers in the USA are higher then in the EU ( calculated per 100 k ppl).

I believe this is due to the huge male prison population and male rape, no? Perhaps I'm wrong and the numbers you are looking at are for women. Europe (as far as I know) doesn't have this level of prison rape, but Europe also has much smaller prison populations.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:42:41 PM

lol.. another £20 million for the Muslims, from the tax payers of the United Kingdom. This time, in the name of English communication skills. I am pretty sure that 90% of that amount will end up with the local chapter of the Islamic State. When will Cameron realize that the British Muslims are not interested in learning English or following the British customs?
Yes we know and this is why when we brexit no more muslims will be able to enter and mosques closed down too many Grin

When we brexit the only way a muslim will be able to enter is on a flying carpet Grin

It's funny Australia is way way bigger than the UK but for some reason they can control the vast area's of there boarders but the UK being so small
can't do this?
Now if you ask me it's easier to control a small space than a big one would you all agree..But maybe us British are all going blind and find it hard to see..

DON'T EVER THREATEN US BRITISH..BAD IDEA..YES WE WOULD RATHER HAVE A WAR THAN BE BULLIED..

Dumbarton comment as he'll.
You know the difference between Australia and UK?  You can't go to Australia on a fortune boat.
Of course they can control their borders! The only way to go to Australia is by plane!!!!

But go on, leave Europe, anyway UK was never really part of Europe since thatcher bitch.  Leave Europe so we can stop spend money in keeping migrants in EUROPE. I don't even know why we still accept you, UK is against every policy that doesn't directly concerns it on a positive stance. What's the point of even keeping it in Europe? Can't you ask the rest of Europe if we want to keep UK?  XD
France is enough of a dog of USA,  we don't need the official dog that the UK is in Europe too

About 50,000 years ago, a small band of humans landed in northern Australia, arriving on a primitive boat or raft. It is likely that the journey was planned because enough men and women arrived to found a new population there. Perhaps guided by rivers, the group ventured deeper inland, where they found giant mammals, birds, and reptiles ripe for hunting, and no other humans to challenge them. This intrepid group had stumbled upon a new continent, and they had it all to themselves.

The ocean crossing from Asia to Australia is one of humanity’s great early achievements, but it’s one that is shrouded in mystery. Why modern humans made the journey, and when, are still open questions that scientists are keen to answer because they could hold the key to understanding when our ancestors first left Africa and whether they did so in one wave or in a staggered exodus spread out over millennia.

Archaeological evidence reveals that modern humans had spread into Southeast Asia from Africa by about 60,000 years ago, and that they were in Australia by about 50,000 years ago. The earliest known evidence of human occupation in Australia is a rock shelter in the Northern Territory that is about 55,000 years old, while the oldest human fossils ever discovered in Australia are about 10,000 years younger. Spencer Wells, a geneticist and a National Geographic explorer-in-residence, has speculated that the first Australians landed in northern Australia and Papua New Guinea—then part of the same landmass—and gradually moved inland by following the river systems of Queensland and southern Australia.

The First Explorers?

Anthropologists have long debated whether modern humans left Africa only once and then radiated around the globe, or if there were multiple journeys out of the continent. Previously, the most widely accepted theory was that all modern humans derive from a single out-of-Africa migration wave into Europe, Asia, and Australia. According to this model, the first Australians branched off from an Asian population that had already separated from the ancestors of Europeans.

But in 2011, this conventional wisdom was challenged by a new discovery. Using modern gene sequencing techniques, researchers sampled the DNA from a lock of hair that a young Aboriginal man had donated to a British anthropologist in 1923. When DNA in the hair was compared with the genomes of people living in Asia, Europe, and Africa, scientists discovered that Aboriginal Australians are more closely related to Africans than they are to modern Asians and Europeans.

This suggests humans migrated into Eastern Asia in multiple waves and that today’s Aboriginal Australians are descended from an early wave that left Africa about 70,000 years ago, before the ancestors of Asians and Europeans. If confirmed, the finding means that present-day Aboriginal Australians are the oldest population of humans living outside of Africa.

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/migration-to-australia/

Dude are you even serious?
OK let's correct myself as you don't want to understand what everyone will understand...
The most common way to go to Australia is by plane, mainly because trying to go to Australia by boat is incredibly risky! The distance has nothing in comparison to what separates France from UK or magreb to France.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:44:48 PM

^

Obviously you cant understand the topic of human rights because torture is not against the law in the USA.

The greatest nation on earth Cool

2009 Nobel price winner 0bama drones killing whole villages at once, instead of extracting intelligence at Gitmo from living animals, are not the best way to change your mind about this beautiful nation?

Smiley

You argument doesnt make sense because you americans were using torture and are still using torture, while bush and Obama were still eradicating whole villages with god given hellfires.

God bless the USA.

Letting young ladies being raped in the streets of europe is torture, don't you agree?

So you are saying there is a big conspiracy to let germaneuropean woman being raped or just changing topics because you got no argument?

Oh and btw rape numbers in the USA are higher then in the EU ( calculated per 100 k ppl).

My subject is the title of this thread. It is about europe and what you let your women go through...

And his answer is that you're not doing much better so there should no reason to teach us how to do things.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:59:20 PM

^

Obviously you cant understand the topic of human rights because torture is not against the law in the USA.

2009 Nobel price winner 0bama drones killing whole villages at once, instead of extracting intelligence at Gitmo from living animals, are not the best way to change your mind about this beautiful nation?

Smiley

You argument doesnt make sense because you americans were using torture and are still using torture, while bush and Obama were still eradicating whole villages with god given hellfires.

God bless the USA.

Letting young ladies being raped in the streets of europe is torture, don't you agree?

So you are saying there is a big conspiracy to let germaneuropean woman being raped or just changing topics because you got no argument?

My subject is the title of this thread. It is about europe and what you let your women go through...

And his answer is that you're not doing much better so there should no reason to teach us how to do things.

OK... I won't tell you how you (both?) should let your women being rapped in your european streets...

What a brainless tag team you (both?) make.

Cheesy

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:08:34 PM

^

Smiley

God bless the USA.

OK... I won't tell you how you (both?) should let your women being rapped in your european streets...

Cheesy

Thanks for stopping lecturing others while having women getting more raped than in Europe. 
Try to look after your women first. Then if you manage to have a lower rape rate, we'll welcome your advices.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:17:29 PM

^

Smiley

God bless the USA.

Cheesy

Thanks for stopping lecturing others while having women getting more raped than in Europe. 
Try to look after your women first. Then if you manage to have a lower rape rate, we'll welcome your advices.

Even your rapists are imported by force... Strange isn't it?

Smiley

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:27:46 PM

^

Smiley

God bless the USA.

Cheesy

Smiley

Not by force and I don't understand why you're putting an "even" here.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:31:23 PM

^

Smiley

God bless the USA.

Cheesy

Smiley

Everything you use everyday wasn't made in europe. Your defense system is supported by the US, and you can't EVEN rape your own women anymore... You need the help by importing rapists to your land.

Sad.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:33:27 PM

^

Smiley

God bless the USA.

Cheesy

Smiley

Everything you use everyday wasn't made in europe. Your defense system is supported by the US, and you can't EVEN rape your own women anymore... You need the help by importing rapists to your land.

Sad.

Our defense system is fully European.  Only UK needs American help as the good little dog they are. And I find it strange to be taught lessons of importation from an American as you import more than Europe.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:45:47 PM

^

Smiley

God bless the USA.

Cheesy

Smiley

Sad.

Our defense system is fully European.  Only UK needs American help as the good little dog they are. And I find it strange to be taught lessons of importation from an American as you import more than Europe.

NATO?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:48:38 PM

^

Smiley

God bless the USA.

Cheesy

Smiley

Sad.

Europe needs less soldiers – but more European ones

NATO’s European Allies don’t need to make defence budget commitments that they can’t live up to, argues Stefan Soesa

http://www.nato.int/docu/review/2015/Also-in-2015/europe-defense-budget-military-soldiers/EN/

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:51:29 PM

^

Smiley

God bless the USA.

Cheesy

Smiley

Sad.

NATO’s European Allies don’t need to make defence budget commitments that they can’t live up to, argues Stefan Soesa

http://www.nato.int/docu/review/2015/Also-in-2015/europe-defense-budget-military-soldiers/EN/

What's the point of European soldiers when we have seven nuclear submarines with nuclear bombs inside?
No one can attack us.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:59:29 PM

^

Smiley

God bless the USA.

Cheesy

Smiley

Sad.

What's the point of European soldiers when we have seven nuclear submarines with nuclear bombs inside?
No one can attack us.

Those 17 and 18yo women raped in your streets are so happy to know nuclear subs, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, can protect them...

Roll Eyes

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:01:09 PM

m0gliE I think it's you that's stupid ?..
Do you think all these immigrant's swum the channel to get here Cheesy
They have entered by planes boats and trains..Now instead of turning a blind eye to the situation we will be asking people what are your skills..And if there no good then they can buzz off back where they came from Grin IT'S CALLED CONTROLLED IMMIGRATION ..At the moment no such thing?..

Now let's say UK stay in Europe..So all these open boarders where do you think that most people want to live which country..BRITAIN..Because they get a free house and money to live on..

We will be over loaded with people..And worst case over loaded with MUSLIMS Angry

Don't want people in my country with bad idea's bad thought's and no skills..
And Muslims not all but most Muslims have bad thought's and bad idea's ..

See most immigrants come here have no job to start so they use our free housing system till they get a job..But that's not fair on the native people who are living on the streets..
Also undercut wages not good for the uk only good for big companies because they pay vast amounts of wages to people..

you said you need a plane to get to Australia Wilikon proved you don't..
So next time listen to Wilikon you might learn something Grin

ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS THE UK WILL ALWAYS BE ONE WITH USA WE ARE FAMILY Grin
NO POLITICIAN WILL EVER BREAK OUR BOND..

SO BUZZ OFF OBAMA
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:37:52 PM

You change topics faster then a muslim could rape a woman Roll Eyes

Congratz wilikon

Btw it is not our fault that you arent able to have a prober discussion and change the topic pretty much every post.
But well brainless and that stuff you know.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:55:05 PM

Congratz wilikon

Btw it is not our fault that you arent able to have a prober discussion and change the topic pretty much every post.

Not all muslims are rapists... How could you think such a thing?

Sad.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:08:28 PM

They have entered by planes boats and trains..Now instead of turning a blind eye to the situation we will be asking people what are your skills..And if there no good then they can buzz off back where they came from Grin IT'S CALLED CONTROLLED IMMIGRATION ..At the moment no such thing?..

Now let's say UK stay in Europe..So all these open boarders where do you think that most people want to live which country..BRITAIN..Because they get a free house and money to live on..

We will be over loaded with people..And worst case over loaded with MUSLIMS Angry

See most immigrants come here have no job to start so they use our free housing system till they get a job..But that's not fair on the native people who are living on the streets..
Also undercut wages not good for the uk only good for big companies because they pay vast amounts of wages to people..

SO BUZZ OFF OBAMA

Pffff....
Will you explain me how immigration will be better without France cooperation?

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:35:31 PM

Congratz wilikon

Sad.

How can you interpret (1) "all Muslims are rapists" from (2) "a muslim can rape a woman" ?  Shocked

brainless and stuff - i know right  Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:50:32 PM

Congratz wilikon

Sad.

How can you interpret (1) "all Muslims are rapists" from (2) "a muslim can rape a woman" ?  Shocked

brainless and stuff - i know right  Wink

When I think of a rapist, the word "muslim" is not the first thing that comes to my mind. It must be because I don't live in europe.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:09:20 AM

SO BUZZ OFF OBAMA

Pffff....
Will you explain me how immigration will be better without France cooperation?
Will you explain to me how we British will get special treatment if we stay in Europe..
Wont all other countries start moaning about how Britain is getting all these special treatments but there not?.. Will that not cause conflict?..And if you don't like it the EU does a Greece on you..

In the Uk were getting told that we British will be the boss of Europe if we stay..
Do you think this will be true?..Do you think this is fair?..Do you think it's a lie?

What's the biggest problem in politics?
Is it not the fact that big companies are paying politicians to put laws to suit there businesses and use the average joe as a slave.. pay less wages..wages get to high they move to another country
and the circle keeps going around..
It's big businesses bosses with over 5000 workers who are running politics..

Millions of small businesses will keep your country spinning.. 20 big companies can destroy a nation
they can hold it to ransom..don't do as i say and we will move..

Will you explain me how immigration will be better without France cooperation? YOU SAY..

When i was a kid if you went on a farmers field it was called trespassing..

and this was the sign on the fence..TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT..Yes i got shot many a time with salt pellets..OUCH it stung Cheesy But we will use live rounds Grin

Then France will think we will do the same then all countries will do this..
Not asking for a total ban on immigrants just controlled amount of people entering the country..
Will not happen with the EU..
Also never in my life have we had to wait 2 weeks to see your doctor..Even when Britain was skint
never ever had to wait that long..Too many people coming to the uk..

It's getting that bad in the UK for immigrants that i pulled a few from behind my sofa..
I was only looking for a pound coin i pulled 6 Muslims 2 Hindus and a live chicken..

France can do what it likes there not in our country.. They can let them on boats but we will shoot the boats..If we have too..Once they get half way across then we shoot  there in our waters..

And if any other country trys to shoot us then the NUKES GO OFF Grin

DON't ever threaten us..You see this is what big businesses will say what will happen to scare us ..

WELL BRING IT ON ..Your good life style with your fancy homes will all be gone and so will everyone
YOU GREEDY PEOPLE..Not happy with a little boat you want a billion pound yacht..
this is why they want in Europe..

THIS PLANET IS NOT RUN BY THE POPULATION IT'S RUN BY BIG BUSINESSES
And there treating us like.. sheep.. cattle.. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: