Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:10:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe, you reap what you sow...  (Read 56180 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:41:58 PM

To arms, citizens,
Form your battalions,
Let's march, let's march!
Let an impure blood
Soak our fields!

This is what you get when a few decide to give others the authorization of having human's rights. They can take them away as fast at the turn of the next revolution, with fields soaked in blood. It's not as if they know any better, when you look into the european's past history of those serial sermonizers...

I don't know for the others but I understood nothing at what you say.

Not surprising, as this wasn't meant to you.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:14:13 PM

Why such bad incidents taking place for the people. They have not anything bad, they're just supporting people in their bad situation, even when no countries came forward to give support.

You reap what you sow...

We shouldn't have colonized the world, we shouldn't have used and destroyed them, we shouldn't have burnt to the ground their cultures and civilization...

Now it's too late. No peace is possible. We can either finish them or drawn.
Clearly, if you believe this, then you should stop using the computer, and the internet, these being shameful creations built on the backs of those enslaved by the West.

I await your announcement of taking this positive step in the direction of fixing your share in the wrongness.

Problem is: you can't. I mean by that you SERIOUSLY can't. Nothing in our societies allow you to live in a "fair" way.
Easy example: clothes. Don't know for you but where I live there is not a shop selling anything but Asian made clothes.

Except for some local "fashion shops" each clothe being unique and... special... And also 3000€.

Internet is not "shameful creations built on the backs of those enslaved by the West." though. Don't know why you're saying so.
So you are a capitalist imperialist exploiter.  Stop the lecturing against your own kind.

Then use your brain to figure out who the real good guys and bad guys are.

Like this Erogan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3483269/MICHAEL-BURLEIGH-EU-s-migrant-6bn-deal-Turkey-s-despot-isn-t-just-shabby-s-terrifying.html

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:23:45 PM

Why such bad incidents taking place for the people. They have not anything bad, they're just supporting people in their bad situation, even when no countries came forward to give support.

You reap what you sow...

We shouldn't have colonized the world, we shouldn't have used and destroyed them, we shouldn't have burnt to the ground their cultures and civilization...

Clearly, if you believe this, then you should stop using the computer, and the internet, these being shameful creations built on the backs of those enslaved by the West.

I await your announcement of taking this positive step in the direction of fixing your share in the wrongness.

Problem is: you can't. I mean by that you SERIOUSLY can't. Nothing in our societies allow you to live in a "fair" way.
Easy example: clothes. Don't know for you but where I live there is not a shop selling anything but Asian made clothes.

Except for some local "fashion shops" each clothe being unique and... special... And also 3000€.

Internet is not "shameful creations built on the backs of those enslaved by the West." though. Don't know why you're saying so.
So you are a capitalist imperialist exploiter.  Stop the lecturing against your own kind.

Like this Erogan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3483269/MICHAEL-BURLEIGH-EU-s-migrant-6bn-deal-Turkey-s-despot-isn-t-just-shabby-s-terrifying.html

Just because others are worst doesn't mean you're good.
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:33:02 PM

Every Dot On This Map Represents A House Where Refugees Are Living In Germany…

-----------------------------
FUBAR

Why do you share that map?
As if you to target them. Western civilisation brought their homeland chaos, tear, blood and death.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:44:59 AM

You reap what you sow...

Like this Erogan.

I don't see the UN nations exactly leaping at the chance to take refugees, The UN is an organization of have-nots trying to steal from the haves and declaring it legal.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 05:37:49 AM

You reap what you sow...

So you are a capitalist imperialist exploiter.  Stop the lecturing against your own kind.

Like this Erogan.

I don't see the UN nations exactly leaping at the chance to take refugees, The UN is an organization of have-nots trying to steal from the haves and declaring it legal.

Saudi Arabia should be taking their Muslim brothers and sisters.   Why Germany, Sweden and other Western countries agreed to this is beyond me.
Of course Daesh is sending fighters among refugees.  This is a great opportunity for them.  It only makes sense from a military point of view.

Western governments are very naive. 

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 05:40:16 AM

Every Dot On This Map Represents A House Where Refugees Are Living In Germany…

-----------------------------
FUBAR

Why do you share that map?
As if you to target them. Western civilisation brought their homeland chaos, tear, blood and death.

For security reasons.  All Muslims are suspect at this point.

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:26:48 AM

You reap what you sow...

Like this Erogan.

No. I'm enduring the system because I have no other choice. And I'm trying to do my part and change it. But people like you makes it nearly impossible.

Yeah maybe that's what you should do. Erogan gots no power. Turkey isn't important. Again you're too narrow minded to see where the true danger is... You think terrorism and immigration are the danger. Please start to think...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
magnific61

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:43:50 AM

Western mentality:
All muslims are terrorists.
Muslims are invading europe by migration.
Refugees are potential terrorists or terror will grow among them.
They should be pushed our of borders
Turkey should them prevent to come here.
Or we should sink their boats on sea.
Europa for Europeans
Like selfish animals!
Western civilisation brought them war, terror and powerty by exploiting their sources. Now, do you think that you will able to live, in your ivory towers? You need workers who will work instead of you and will earn for almost %60 retired population's salary.
They do dirty works for you. But their population increase day by day in Europe while you sleep with your wives like they're your sisters. Maybe 20 years later their population will pass yours. You'll be minority in your own country.
You're afraid of that!  You should be. ..
yugo23

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:16:52 AM

Western mentality:
Europa for Europeans
Like selfish animals!
Western civilisation brought them war, terror and powerty by exploiting their sources. Now, do you think that you will able to live, in your ivory towers? You need workers who will work instead of you and will earn for almost %60 retired population's salary.
They do dirty works for you. But their population increase day by day in Europe while you sleep with your wives like they're your sisters. Maybe 20 years later their population will pass yours. You'll be minority in your own country.

I agree with most of what you said but not on this. It won't happen in 20 years dude, it won't happen before a loooooooooooooooooong time!
magnific61

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:41:54 AM

Western mentality:
Europa for Europeans
Like selfish animals!

I agree with most of what you said but not on this. It won't happen in 20 years dude, it won't happen before a loooooooooooooooooong time!

I said that according to a report. That, report says that Europe will not able to sustain its cultural existence due to curent birthrate. Report says Holland  and Belgium will be a muslim country in next 20 years if won't be taken any prevention.
yugo23

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:47:07 AM

Western mentality:
Europa for Europeans
Like selfish animals!

I said that according to a report. That, report says that Europe will not able to sustain its cultural existence due to curent birthrate. Report says Holland  and Belgium will be a muslim country in next 20 years if won't be taken any prevention.

Please provide this report. All figures I saw shows a much lower increase of muslim population.
magnific61

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:03:56 PM

Western mentality:
Europa for Europeans
Like selfish animals!

Please provide this report. All figures I saw shows a much lower increase of muslim population.
Ok. If i can find, i send it by private message.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:33:47 PM

Germany: Migrant Rape Crisis Worsens
Public spaces are becoming perilous for women and children

[...]
Reliable statistics on sexual crimes committed by migrants are notoriously elusive. German authorities have repeatedly been accused of underreporting the true scale of the crime problem in the country. For example, up to 90% of the sex crimes committed in Germany in 2014 do not appear in the official statistics, according to André Schulz, the head of the Association of Criminal Police (Bund Deutscher Kriminalbeamter, BDK).

On February 25, the newspaper, Die Welt, reported that authorities in the German state of Hesse were suppressing information about migrant-related crimes, ostensibly due to a "lack of public interest."

On January 24, Die Welt reported that the suppression of data about migrant criminality is a "Germany-wide phenomenon." According to Rainer Wendt, the head of the German police union (Deutschen Polizeigewerkschaft, DPolG), "Every police officer knows he has to meet a particular political expectation. It is better to keep quiet [about migrant crime] because you cannot go wrong."

On January 22, the newsmagazine Focus reported that the Federal Anti-Discrimination Agency (Antidiskriminierungsstelle des Bundes, ADS) put pressure on police in North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) to remove a reference to "North African criminal groups" in a press release. According to Focus, the ADS wrote: "There is a danger that people from these countries are placed under a general suspicion. We encourage you to delete the reference to the North African origin from the press release." NRW Police later removed the offending words because "it could not be excluded that our formulation in the press release could be misunderstood as a discriminatory statement." Interestingly, the original article by Focus has since been removed from the magazine's webpage.

Some German commentators are downplaying or rationalizing the growing sexual violence against women and children. According to Jakob Augstein, an influential columnist for the newsmagazine Der Spiegel, Germans worried about migrant crimes are presumably motivated by deep-seated racism.

Shortly after the attacks in Cologne on New Year's Eve, Augstein ridiculed the idea that Muslim migrants were targeting German women. On his Facebook page, he wrote:

"We are so racist. Everyone immediately wanted to believe that 1,000 North Africans were committing mischief. One thousand: this is a fairy tale figure. Just like the three golden hairs of the devil. Or the seven dwarfs. Or the thirteenth fairy.

"One thousand Tunisians who attacked 'our' women. That is just what we needed. The foreigner and his menacing sexuality — this is the oldest prejudice of racism."

Now Augstein says the sexual assaults committed by migrants are a form of social rebellion.

Writing on his Facebook page on February 23, Augstein argued that the true victims in all of this are the migrants, because of their low rank in Germany's social hierarchy. He wrote:

"The victims of Cologne were inferior to their perpetrators only in the immediate moment of the attacks. Those women were powerless and helpless at the moment they were assaulted and robbed. But before the attacks and after, they were and are superior to their attackers.

"For the victims of Clausnitz [on February 18, an anti-migrant mob tried to block the arrival of 20 asylum seekers into the town] it is different: they were inferior to their attackers before, during and after the incidents. They are always inferior.

"The lawbreaking in Cologne brought a brief rupture in the established hierarchy, a reversal of the true balance of power. The reason is that in this moment, the relationship between victim and perpetrator was reduced to physical strength. In all other respects, the victims of Cologne are superior to their perpetrators: language, nationality, education, social status, wealth, legal certainty, self-confidence. ...

"In Clausnitz, the strong subdued the weak. This makes the attack in Clausnitz so repugnant. And — if you really want to draw such comparisons — this gives the attack on Clausnitz a different moral quality than the attack on Cologne."

Augstein, whose opinions have not been seriously challenged by the mainstream media, sheds light on the upside-down worldview of German multiculturalism: Migrants who assault German women and children are simply rebelling against German power structures. Germans who dare to criticize such assaults are racists.

Meanwhile, on February 24, a court in Cologne handed down the first sentence related to the mayhem in the city on New Year's Eve, when more than a thousand migrants sexually assaulted hundreds of German women on a public square in front of the Cologne Cathedral. A 23-year-old Moroccan migrant was given a six-month suspended sentence and fined 100 euros ($108) — for stealing a woman's cellphone. So far no one has been charged for sexual assault.

In an interview with the television program, Kölnische Rundschau, Cologne's chief of police, Jürgen Mathies, admitted that most of those who committed the assaults will never be brought to justice. He said the surveillance videos are too fuzzy definitively to identify anyone.

Police in Cologne say they have received more than 1,000 complaints from women, including 454 reports of sexual assaults, related to New Year's Eve. Police in Hamburg say they have received complaints from 351 women, including 218 reports of sexual assault that took place on the same evening.

Police are now warning about a potential breakdown of public order this summer, when women who are lightly dressed are confronted by young male migrants.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7557/germany-rape-migrants-crisis

KiwiParty

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:59:18 PM

Isnt it incredible, all those young muslims?
werent they always claiming racism as they werent able to participate in all those avantgard fashion shows,
model contests, where all those people met, with this gallant and noble manners?
and ups, now they seem like a hormon driven tribe from the ancient ages. ugh ugh!?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
magnific61

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:20:10 PM

You reap what you sow...

Like this Erogan.

I don't know where are you living but i offer you not to jump on every news.
You don't know what happened in Turkey and what brougt them in that situation.
Turkey is not a clan state and has own laws and rules. Everybody should obey those laws-rules. If you don't obey you pay its penalty.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:42:03 PM

Inviting in MILLIONS of barbaric animails into a country.. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
It is certainly a strange news why a particular community of people or people from certain place only doing such bad thing even being in most civilized country and they must be educated or trained and behave like civilized nation if they are living in europe. If they changed their country then they must change themselves as well and adopt new culture and society in positive way.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:38:45 PM

Inviting in MILLIONS of barbaric animails into a country.. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
It is certainly a strange news why a particular community of people or people from certain place only doing such bad thing even being in most civilized country and they must be educated or trained and behave like civilized nation if they are living in europe. If they changed their country then they must change themselves as well and adopt new culture and society in positive way.

Because the "should" is not the "is."
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:25:30 AM

Far right and refugee crisis pile pressure on Angela Merkel

As a pastor’s daughter whose Protestant ethics are said to be one of the defining characteristics of her more than 10-year-long tenure as chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel has made it a strict rule never to drink during Lent.

But in the past few days travelling around Germany to bolster the chances of her embattled Christian Democrats before elections on Sunday, she apparently broke that rule and was seen to sip from a glass or two of some of the country’s best regional beers. Insiders say the tipples offered to her have actually been non-alcoholic. But the message is clear. “I am one of the people,” as she said herself.

It’s a message her advisers have been keen for her to hammer home as she faces one of the most challenging tests yet of her more than 10 years as chancellor. The extent to which Germans will buy the message when one in five of them go to the polls in three separate states remains to be seen.

Many are at worst mildly disgruntled, at best greatly angered by Merkel’s open-door refugee policy, which has seen well over 1.1 million refugees enter the country in the past year or more. Following campaigns that have been dominated by the refugee issue, Merkel is expected to be punished by those who say they have yet to be consulted on a decision that will define Germany’s future for decades to come.

“Super Sunday”, as it’s been dubbed, is the culmination of a dramatic seven months that started on a euphoric note with Germans welcoming refugees with open arms, teddy bears and bottles of water at Munich railway station in September, after Merkel signalled that Syrian refugees would be warmly received. But while tens of thousands of Germans joined in the effort to welcome them, resentment among others soon triggered arson attacks on refugee accommodation and fuelled the anti-refugee rallies of the protest movement Pegida.

Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/12/angela-merkel-elections-refugee-crisis-far-right
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:20:40 AM

USA and CIA is responsible for this. If i ll see, again, a CIA agent i ll kick his ass.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: