Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe, you reap what you sow...  (Read 56180 times)
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:32:21 AM

Seems like a good idea to you?
Seems much cheaper option than paying for millions of refugees?
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:31:37 AM

Swedish Solution To Muslims Attacking Women: "Don't Grope Me" Wristbands!!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-03/swedish-solution-muslims-attacking-women-dont-grope-me-wristbands

best. idea. eva. Cheesy
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:25:33 AM

Oh because you think it will prevent refugees from entering?
Please. USA borders is even better defended that what I'm describing and they're still going through. At most, it might reduce a little immigration, nothing more.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:28:05 AM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-03/swedish-solution-muslims-attacking-women-dont-grope-me-wristbands

best. idea. eva. Cheesy

What the fuck is this?
"By wearing this, Swedish women will be able to make a stand"?
Seriously? I mean it's like giving someone a piece of paper with written "don't kill me" on it, not really the most efficient weapon of self defence I've ever seen!!!

They should better allow women to have tasers, that would be much more effective...

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 02:03:46 PM

The cheapest solution is for Europeans to grow some fucking balls and make life extremely unpleasant for the Muslims who've come there. They need to decide Syria's safer. Because Syria actually should be safer.

Not going to happen, of course. Europe will only become unsafe for Muslims after they're majority Muslim. At that point the Muslims can start infighting.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:46:44 PM

The cheapest solution is for Europeans to grow some fucking balls and make life extremely unpleasant for the Muslims who've come there. They need to decide Syria's safer. Because Syria actually should be safer.

Not going to happen, of course. Europe will only become unsafe for Muslims after they're majority Muslim. At that point the Muslims can start infighting.

I think you should really devote your time to destroy humanity instead of posting on bitcointalk.org. muslims gonna delete israel from the world - it is just a question of time. Better you start now to think about a plan. Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:23:18 PM

An this claim is based on what? This is what extreme-left wants (mostly media, politics) but extreme right is on the rise in Europe. They have been various incidents already.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 06:00:25 PM

I think you should really devote your time to destroy humanity instead of posting on bitcointalk.org. muslims gonna delete israel from the world - it is just a question of time. Better you start now to think about a plan. Smiley

Oh, I've given it some thought already. Ensuring the extinction of the human species really isn't that difficult. It's not like you have to kill everyone. You just have to make it very difficult to reproduce. We have sufficient technology and biological understanding to make this happen.

As the Jews might say at a funeral*: To Life!

*I don't know if Jews really say this. I saw it in The Man In The High Castle.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 06:14:13 PM

An this claim is based on what? This is what extreme-left wants (mostly media, politics) but extreme right is on the rise in Europe. They have been various incidents already.

Can you point me to some incidents? Maybe I'm just not hearing about them. Most examples I hear about the "extreme right" in Europe is Wilders making speeches in The Netherlands, Le Penn losing elections in France, Pegida holding peaceful marches in Germany (where the left AntiFa outnumber them and provide a less than peaceful counterforce). Maybe in Germany the AfD counts as "extreme right" but they lose elections too. I suppose that "extreme right" candidate in Austria (probably) won the ceremonial presidency, but it was close enough for the Austrian authorities to steal it from him.

What I'm really saying should happen is this: everytime a Muslim kills 100 Europeans, 1000 random Muslims across the continent should be killed -- with torture -- on video -- by people who never get caught. When 1000 European women get sexually assaulted, 10000 random Muslim women should get sexually assaulted. As Obama said, "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." And it shouldn't just happen to random Muslims. The politians who defend Islam and bring Muslims in should be targeted as well. Someone should bite the bullet and rape Merkel. I know it's a disgusting thought, but she definitely deserves it.

I'm not hearing about incidents like this, and I doubt I will. Usually examples of "Islamophobia" is just that someone said something bad about Muslims (like I do all the time, but fortunately the Canadian thought police hasn't noticed me yet).

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:23:15 PM

Can you point me to some incidents? Maybe I'm just not hearing about them. Most examples I hear about the "extreme right" in Europe is Wilders making speeches in The Netherlands, Le Penn losing elections in France, Pegida holding peaceful marches in Germany (where the left AntiFa outnumber them and provide a less than peaceful counterforce). Maybe in Germany the AfD counts as "extreme right" but they lose elections too. I suppose that "extreme right" candidate in Austria (probably) won the ceremonial presidency, but it was close enough for the Austrian authorities to steal it from him.

What I'm really saying should happen is this: everytime a Muslim kills 100 Europeans, 1000 random Muslims across the continent should be killed -- with torture -- on video -- by people who never get caught. When 1000 European women get sexually assaulted, 10000 random Muslim women should get sexually assaulted. As Obama said, "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." And it shouldn't just happen to random Muslims. The politians who defend Islam and bring Muslims in should be targeted as well. Someone should bite the bullet and rape Merkel. I know it's a disgusting thought, but she definitely deserves it.

I'm not hearing about incidents like this, and I doubt I will. Usually examples of "Islamophobia" is just that someone said something bad about Muslims (like I do all the time, but fortunately the Canadian thought police hasn't noticed me yet).

You really try to inflame Europeans against Muslims... I don't even ask why...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 06:45:57 PM

Muslims murder cartoonists, and I'm the one trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims.

A Muslim targets and murders Jews in a Paris deli, and I'm the one trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims.

Muslims murder and torture young people at a concert in Paris, and I'm the one trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims.

Muslims gather in cities around Europe on New Years Eve to sexually assault European women as an expression of dominance over their newly conquered lands, and I'm the one trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims.

Muslims hide one of the Paris attackers in a Muslim neighborhood in Brussels for months, then when he's finally arrested, Muslims blow up the Brussels. And I'm the one trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims.

A Muslim drives a truck through crowds of people in Nice murdering 100 or so, and I'm the one trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims.

And all that is just in the past year and a half.

I'm not trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims. I'm pointing out they're incapable of becoming inflamed against Muslims. They will literally tolerate anything and make excuses for any behavior.

Frankly, my message is for people lucky enough to live in a country where < 1% of the population is Muslim: keep it that way! Otherwise you are choosing the same future France, Belgium, Germany, Sweden, the UK and others have chosen. Decades of terrorism coupled with a crackdown on "Islamophobia" culminating in Muslim countries run in accordance with Shariah Law.

I used to be someone who thought Islam could reform itself and modernize. Now? Muslims should get off the fucking planet. Dinosaurs would have an easier time modernizing.

Masha Sha

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:24:49 PM

Muslims murder cartoonists, and I'm the one trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims.

A Muslim targets and murders Jews in a Paris deli, and I'm the one trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims.

Muslims murder and torture young people at a concert in Paris, and I'm the one trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims.

Muslims gather in cities around Europe on New Years Eve to sexually assault European women as an expression of dominance over their newly conquered lands, and I'm the one trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims.

Muslims hide one of the Paris attackers in a Muslim neighborhood in Brussels for months, then when he's finally arrested, Muslims blow up the Brussels. And I'm the one trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims.

A Muslim drives a truck through crowds of people in Nice murdering 100 or so, and I'm the one trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims.

And all that is just in the past year and a half.

I'm not trying to inflame Europeans against Muslims. I'm pointing out they're incapable of becoming inflamed against Muslims. They will literally tolerate anything and make excuses for any behavior.

Frankly, my message is for people lucky enough to live in a country where < 1% of the population is Muslim: keep it that way! Otherwise you are choosing the same future France, Belgium, Germany, Sweden, the UK and others have chosen. Decades of terrorism coupled with a crackdown on "Islamophobia" culminating in Muslim countries run in accordance with Shariah Law.

I used to be someone who thought Islam could reform itself and modernize. Now? Muslims should get off the fucking planet. Dinosaurs would have an easier time modernizing.

How many Muslims in Israel? Do the rabbis incite them to rape or its only a "privilege" for the Jewish soldiers?

;-)

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:56:15 PM

How many Muslims in Israel?

Far too many. That's why they have so much Jihadi terrorism in Israel, and why Israel -- like the human species -- is likely living on borrowed time.

Do the rabbis incite them to rape or its only a "privilege" for the Jewish soldiers?

No, Jihadis get their license to rape directly from Allah, as explained here:

http://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/rape.aspx

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:09:29 PM

I was talking about individual people, not politicians.
Examples:

"An unidentified man has set fire to the Sultan Ahmed Mosque in the city of North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany"
"Sweden rallies after trio of mosque fire attacks"
"Revenge attacks in France see mosques come under fire with .."
"Pig's Head Left Outside Mosque - Islam versus Euro"
"Masked men threaten to attack refugee children in Stockholm"
"Pregnant Muslim woman beaten up in France"

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:24:48 AM

Reminds me of the suggestion by Cologne mayor, to keep men at "an arm's length". Liberals tend to be retarded. But these guys even cross that limit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 11:07:32 AM

Examples:

"An unidentified man has set fire to the Sultan Ahmed Mosque in the city of North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany"

Well, these sound like some good examples, but they'll need to go much further than this. Burning mosques isn't particularly effective. It's hard to burn mosques as fast as the Saudis can construct them. The Pig's head is a nice touch though. People should make much more use of Islamic superstitions like their aversion to pigs and dogs and so on. The pregnant Muslim woman seemed scared (which is good) but relatively unharmed (unfortunately).

Europeans need to count the dead from terrorist attacks in the past few years, multiply that number by 10, and murder that many Muslims -- at random, throughout the continent. And the random killings need to continue until Muslims start fleeing. Europe should not be safer for Muslims than Syria is.

Masha Sha

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:37:50 PM

Examples:

Well, these sound like some good examples, but they'll need to go much further than this. Burning mosques isn't particularly effective. It's hard to burn mosques as fast as the Saudis can construct them. The Pig's head is a nice touch though. People should make much more use of Islamic superstitions like their aversion to pigs and dogs and so on. The pregnant Muslim woman seemed scared (which is good) but relatively unharmed (unfortunately).

Europeans need to count the dead from terrorist attacks in the past few years, multiply that number by 10, and murder that many Muslims -- at random, throughout the continent. And the random killings need to continue until Muslims start fleeing. Europe should not be safer for Muslims than Syria is.

Your vision of Islam and life is really distorted... I wish you a successful healing...

Masha Sha

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:15:28 PM

Cologne Attack Victim Became Pregnant After Being Raped
cologne
by BREITBART LONDON 17 Jul 2016

The Daily Mail reports:

An 18-year-old had an abortion after she was raped in the mass sexual frenzy at Cologne train station on New Year’s Eve.

She was thrown around a group of men before eventually falling on the floor, where she was raped alongside another girl..

And the German press covering it... Like it was nothing... Kindness isn't an option with traitors (I say it in a military sense).

robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:43:03 PM

Doctors Without Borders Suspends Their North African Migration Ferry Service…

Facing increased criticism from the EU and Libyan officials being paid by the EU to keep North African economic migrants from crossing the Mediterranean, Doctors Without Borders has temporarily shut down their North African ferry services.

Under the auspices of generous NGO funding, the globalist organization transported thousands of economic migrants from North Africa to the EU so far this year by transferring small groups onto their bigger ships for the journey across the sea.  However, the EU is overflowing with the migrant arrivals, and without the billions of dollars from U.S. pledges via the Paris Climate Treaty even liberal EU supporters of Drs w/out Borders are now saying enough is enough.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/12/doctors-without-borders-suspends-their-north-african-migration-ferry-service/

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:55:42 PM

^^^ At first, I though that this was a joke! A NGO transporting economic immigrants from the Sub-Saharan Africa without any passports or visa? These people are really sick. And remember that all this comes at a time when regular immigrants have to pass multiple language tests and wait for many years in the queue before getting a chance to immigrate to the EU.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: