Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:55:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe, you reap what you sow...  (Read 56180 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:10:44 PM

Published on Jan 16, 2016

Geen Stijl, 18 December 2015. The video was taken by a cell phone and made by one of the pupils. It had reached the reduction of GeenStijl the same morning. The ugly event had taken place in a classroom where most pupils have a foreign Third world background. Some of them do not even speak Dutch. The fact the teacher has a broken arm did not make any difference for the African pupil (Refugee? Asylum seeker?) to trash the poor teacher over and over again. His friends (background) had encouraged the offender with Arab voiced to finish him. In the neighbouring classroom we see through the glass partition two persons who are not doing the slightest effort to help the poor man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1u4eoZ_GRs

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:16:31 PM

Welcome to the new Germany! Germany uses cartoons to fight Muslim migrant rape epidemic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovvMsWOdb7s

iCeSaiah

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Now how would people help those kind of foreigners if they just do that.

That is disrespectful to a country they migrated. I hope the government would impose strict justice to them.
manis

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:34:27 AM

Welcome to the new Germany! Germany uses cartoons to fight Muslim migrant rape epidemic

At some point, Germany is going to get tired of playing nanny.
The question is, will it be too late by then?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:15:09 AM

At some point, Germany is going to get tired of playing nanny.
The question is, will it be too late by then?

It is already too late. As per the German minister Gerd Müller, some 10 million Syrians will eventually end up in Germany by 2020. And there will be tens of millions from Pakistan, Iraq, Algeria, Morocco, and Egypt. The native Germans will be reduced to a minority in less than 5 years, and Germany will be declared as a part of the Islamic Caliphate.

Geen Stijl, 18 December 2015. The video was taken by a cell phone and made by one of the pupils. It had reached the reduction of GeenStijl the same morning. The ugly event had taken place in a classroom where most pupils have a foreign Third world background. Some of them do not even speak Dutch. The fact the teacher has a broken arm did not make any difference for the African pupil (Refugee? Asylum seeker?) to trash the poor teacher over and over again. His friends (background) had encouraged the offender with Arab voiced to finish him. In the neighbouring classroom we see through the glass partition two persons who are not doing the slightest effort to help the poor man.

The best comment:

You know what happens when you take africans out of Africa and put them in Europe? You get a new Africa.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:15:51 PM

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:27:33 PM

Far-right political groups are increasing in popularity in almost all of the European Union member nations. The latest news on this regard is from the ultra-liberal and feminist ruled Sweden!!!!

http://bit.ly/1RBlXSy

The anti-immigrant Sweden Democrats are now the most popular party in Sweden, with 38% of the males and 19.7% of the females supporting it.

MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:56:07 PM

Sweden and Germany are the first countries to break down seriously. Sweden took in about 25.000 asylum seekers each year up until roughly 2010, in 2014 already more than 80.000 and in 2015 it was close to 200.000. Mind you, we're speaking about a country with just 9 million inhabitants, so more than 2% of the Swedish population now consist of immigrants that arrived in 2015 ALONE. And the outlooks are bleak as it doesn't seem the immigrant crisis will be over in 2016. The Swedish social system is already struggling to cope with the gigantic influx of migrants from mostly Africa and the Middle East. As the capabilities of the migrants usually aren't much better than that of apes, the local economy will be strained and eventually collapse if things go on for a few more years.

Same story for Germany; more than 1 million immigrants in 2015 and it seems we'll see similar numbers in 2016. My guesstimation is that we'll see more incidents like on New Years Eve in Cologne, fights in the streets between locals and immigrants, the fall of the Schengen Agreement, and countries in Eastern Europe making preperations to leave the European Union.

In my home country - The Netherlands - there's a growing disapproval among the population against the large inflow of immigrants, protests sometimes turned surprisingly violent in the last few weeks. However, the government is still very PC and unwilling to limit immigration to the Netherlands in any way.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:10:16 PM

Soon.... the 4th Reich will rise... I'm just waiting for it to happen because this won't go on like this for any longer. Arm yourselves, crusade is calling.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:25:18 AM

Same story for Germany; more than 1 million immigrants in 2015 and it seems we'll see similar numbers in 2016. My guesstimation is that we'll see more incidents like on New Years Eve in Cologne, fights in the streets between locals and immigrants, the fall of the Schengen Agreement, and countries in Eastern Europe making preperations to leave the European Union.

The native West Germans are too feminized and brainwashed to put up any quality resistance against the Muslim invasion. The opposition is going to come from two major groups: native East Germans (DDR citizens) and ethnic German immigrants from the former USSR and Eastern Europe (they number around 6 to 8 million individuals).
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:45:40 PM

WATCH: ‘Angela Merkel You Have Killed Germany!’ – 16 Year Old Girl’s Migrant Fears Video That Some Claim Facebook Are ‘Censoring’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BCrL8kDRdI

TRANSCRIPT:

Hello, you can read the newspapers but this video is about the real situation in Germany. I would like to tell everyone about this on Youtube and Facebook. I am almost 16. I would like everyone to know what is going on, what I am authentically feeling at this moment.

And I am so scared everywhere. For example, if my family and I go out together, or if I see a movie with my friends. Usually I stay at home, but sometimes I stay out until 6 pm in winter, and it is so scary. It is just very hard to live day-to-day life as a woman.

I just want to say that I am not a racist. But one day, a terrible thing happened at the supermarket. I ran all the way home. I was so frightened for my life. There’s no other way to describe it.

My aunt and her friend have said you have to grow up. Why should we, children, have to grow up in such fear? It’s not just me, my friends too. You can see on Facebook, a 17 year old attacked, a 15 year old attacked, two 12-year olds attacked, so many. It is really so sad that this is happening … because of YOU PEOPLE. Sad

I cannot understand why they do this. But more importantly, I cannot understand why Germany is doing nothing! Why is Germany standing by, watching, and then doing nothing? Please explain, why. Men of Germany, these people are killing your children, they are killing your women. We need your protection. We are so scared, we don’t want to be frightened to go to the grocery store alone after sunset. The politicians live alone in their villas, drink their cocktails, and do nothing. They do nothing! I do not know what world they live in, but please, people, please help us! Please, do something! I cannot understand why this is happening. One day, my friend and I were walking down the street, and a group of Arabs were protesting and demonstrating. They shouted, “Allah! Allah! Allah is the one God! Kill those infidels! Allah Allah!” What should I do? Should I wear a burka? Why should I have to convert to Islam?

It’s fine if you believe in Allah, but why do you want to make everyone else believe in Allah too? I just think it would be better if there were no religion. Stop trying to make everyone else believe in your God when they do not want to.

Please, people of Germany. Do something!

When I try to tell the authorities about what has happened, they hold their hand up towards me and they say it is a problem and then ignore it. and they laugh. It is unfair. They laugh at us. They say we are dumb. They think this not only of me, but of the entire state of Germany. They don’t care about our fear. Please help us. This is an emergency! There are more and more of them.

One time in summer, the Muslims said we were sluts for walking outside in a t-shirt.

Yes, we were wearing t-shirts. It’s summer!

Another day, I was wearing this. My friend and I purchased it while shopping hehe. If we feel like wearing it, we will wear it! And you Muslims have no right to physically assault or rape us for it! God willing, never in my life. You have no right to attack us because we are wearing t-shirts. You also have no right to rape.

The life of Germany has changed because these people cannot integrate. We give them so much help. We support them financially and they do not have to work. But they only want more babies and more welfare and more money. Men of Germany, please, patrol the streets and protect us. Do this for your women and your children. If you do that, I believe that we will have a chance.

This sort of action would be wonderful. We would be so grateful and thankful. So many thanks, if steadily, more men would come to protect us. We are so scared.

I am so upset about what Merkel has done.

Thank you, Angela Merkel, for killing Germany! I have no more respect for you, Merkel. I do not think you know what you have done. You do not see how our lives have changed. Open your eyes! Is this normal? Should I, a 16-year old who is almost 17, be so scared to walk outside my house? No, it is not normal. You have killed Germany!

This is the truth. We are no longer allowed to walk outside. We are no longer allowed to wear our clothes. We are no longer allowed to live the German life. This is the sad truth.

I think it’s about time to end this video. I believe I have given a full account from a normal person. I hope others can see this and understand.

I only want to end with one message: Men, please, help your women. Help your children. I am so scared. My friends have the same fear. We are shocked that this has happened. I hope this video can convince you, and that this terrible events can stop.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/22/16-year-old-girls-migrant-fears-video-keeps-disappearing-off-facebook/

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:07:02 PM

Norway not sure about those people seeking asylum so the Norge are deporting immigrants and letting them cross borders while its dead freezing.  Grin They are probably just preventing these rape incidents from happen on their land. German should do the same.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:56:54 PM

REPORT: Locals Fled Pool After Migrants Masturbated Into Jacuzzi, Defecated Into Kid’s Pool, Invaded Girls Changing Rooms

A German swimming bath has banned migrants from entering the premises after a group of men went on an obscene rampage, laughing in the faces of pool staff when challenged about their grotesque behaviour.

A group of migrant men and women were caught on security camera at the Johannisbad baths in Zwickau, Saxony engaging in unacceptable behaviour, including masturbating into the jacuzzi. In separate incidents other groups of migrants were caught “contaminating” the children’t training pool by “emptying their bowels in the water”, and sexually assaulting other bathers, reports Bild.

The allegations against the migrant bathers has come to light thanks to a leaked internal letter from the Zwickau Town Hall, between the chief clerk to his department head, reproduced in part by German tabloid Bild. Writing of the historic swimming pool’s decision to close their doors to migrants until further notice, Rainer Kallweit wrote this week of a shocking incident which has left the baths abandoned by local swimmers.

In his report, the authenticity of which has since been confirmed by the city administration Mr. Kallweit wrote the shocking words:

“An asylum seeker has masturbated in the hot tub and ejaculated into the basin. This is also recorded on the surveillance camera”. He wrote that the group desecrating the jacuzzi, having been thrown out by the lifeguards later returned took “selfies” of themselves while they were in the tub, “jeering” the whole time.

Writing of another pool under his jurisdiction in the down of Zwickau, the town employee continued to say a group of “young unaccompanied women and children” used the children’s training pool, as none of the party could swim. He wrote, in classic civil servants language they “contaminated the pool by getting rid of the contents of their intestines. Native people immediately left the pool”.

This was not the only assault on the pool. The day before, wrote Mr. Wallweit “8 foreign men … in the sauna” harassed locals, forcing pool staff to pretend the Sauna was out of action when enquiries were made my migrant men, if there were at that time local women using it. He told his superiors: “furthermore, the lifeguards have to protect women and girls from the asylum seekers. Young men wanted to forcibly penetrate the female changing room”.

Police are now investigating the allegations, and in future will be called immediately in case of such behaviour.

The local radio station reports the actions of the migrants has caused “outrage”, and a number of sexual harassment of women and girls by migrants has been reported. Migrants have now been banned from the pool until they can be educated at the migrant centres about “behaviour towards woman and girls in swimwear” and the “user regulations of our baths”.

This behaviour in Zwickau is not by any means unique in Germany. Breitbart London has reported on a number of sex attacks on children in swimming baths over the past week, with girls as young as 11 and boys as young as three being targeted by migrant gangs. On one occasion in Munich, a pair of young girls enjoying the waterslide at their local pool were groped, “allegedly under their bathing suits”, “and possibly raped” by a gang of “refugees”.

The men believed to be responsible, Syrian and Afghan asylum seekers, were arrested and released by police.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/22/locals-fled-pool-after-migrants-masturbated-into-jacuzzi-defecated-into-kids-pool-molested-bathers/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:48:16 PM

Muslim preacher on Cologne sex attacks: 'Girls who drink beer deserve to be groped'

Imam Sami Abu-Yusuf said victims of recent sex attacks in German cities were to blame because of their “open clothing” and perfume.

The assaults – 389 of them, including rape, in Cologne alone – on New Year’s Eve, were blamed on North African refugees.

Abu-Yusuf, who is based in the city, said the women who were attacked had dressed in a way that had “driven the men wild”.

He said: “These young men take tablets and drugs, and over New Year they took alcohol, which took away all the barriers.

“There were women with very open clothing and they were wearing perfume, while walking through the drunken masses.”

Then he added: “Of course, for these North African men, that was an excuse to grope them.”

The site MuslimStern (Muslim star), which has more than 20,000 followers on Facebook, also said women had to accept their part in the outbreak of sick attacks.

It said: “You cannot expect to chuck a naked antelope in front of a lion and not expect it to react.

“It is mind-boggling that with so much time spent teaching children about sex at school, they completely forget to pass on this basic biological fact.”

Since the attacks, the site has urged the German government to ban alcohol from the entire country.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/489575/Muslim-preacher-Cologne-sex-attacks-Girls-drink-beer-groped

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:14:59 AM

Muslims vs Female reporter
Somewhere in the Netherlands

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f4f_1453549734

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:22:14 AM

Anti-Islam Dutch lawmaker gains support amid migrant crisis

SPIJKENISSE, Netherlands (AP) -- The Dutch debate on asylum-seekers has come to this: Firebrand lawmaker Geert Wilders handing out self-defense sprays to women fearful of what he describes as "Islamic testosterone bombs" in the wake of the New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Cologne.

Wilders, surrounded by bodyguards and police, visited a market Saturday in the largely blue-collar town of Spijkenisse to hand out the sprays, which contained red paint. Amid stalls selling vegetables, fish, flowers and bicycle parts, Wilders got a rock-star welcome from dozens of supporters, while others protested his visit, waving placards including one that read, "Refugees are welcome, racism is not."

The publicity stunt fits into Wilders' uncompromising anti-immigrant, anti-Islam rhetoric that has propelled him to the top of Dutch opinion polls, just over a year away from the parliamentary election.

In between shaking hands and posing for selfies with supporters, the Freedom Party leader said that, if elected, he would, "close the borders immediately and have no more asylum-seekers. We just cannot afford to have more. The Dutch people in a big majority don't want it and we cannot afford it and it makes our people and women only more unsafe."

His message is gaining traction here amid a surge of refugees to Europe and following deadly attacks by Islamic extremists in Paris last year. It echoes Republican front-runner Donald Trump's call for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the United States and is similar to other populist, nationalist groups in Europe like Marine Le Pen's National Front in France.

"The tendencies across Europe are very similar," said University of Amsterdam political science professor Wouter van der Brug. "Across Europe, right-wing populist parties are picking up support as a result of the asylum crisis that we're facing now, and also as a result of terrorist attacks."

Leontine Maris was one of the first women to get a spray from Wilders. The 53-year-old said she votes for him though she disagrees with some of his more extreme comments. She said she was afraid not just of migrants, but also Dutch men.

"The whole society is going down the drain," she said.

As Wilders' popularity soars on the back of such disenchantment, Prime Minister Mark Rutte's two-party coalition is in a slump, losing ground mainly to Wilders.

"Wilders is getting support across different layers of society," Van der Brug said.

Whether Wilders is able to parlay his current popularity into parliamentary seats next year and a tilt at power in the splintered Dutch parliament remains to be seen. He propped up Rutte's first administration, a minority coalition of the Liberal Party and Christian Democrats, from 2010-2012, but walked out amid drawn-out negotiations over austerity measures. Two days later, the government collapsed.

That decision could yet come back to haunt Wilders.

"The only logical coalition he could form would be with the same parties again. And I think it's quite unlikely they will do this again with him," Van der Brug said. "They don't really trust him."

Even if Wilders' party wins the next election, he would struggle to become prime minister without the support of other parties in this country where the electoral system all but guarantees coalition governments.

Rutte has ruled out cooperating with Wilders unless the Freedom Party leader takes back comments made in 2014 that he would see to it that there were fewer Moroccans in the Netherlands. Those same comments also landed Wilders in trouble with Dutch prosecutors, who plan to put him on trial on charges of discrimination.

That kind of criticism is not new to Wilders, who has made his name with inflammatory anti-Islam rhetoric. He was acquitted in 2011 on hate speech charges for comments including likening Islam to fascism and calling for a ban on the Quran.

Wilders' party currently holds 12 seats in the 150-member lower house, but a poll by Ipsos on Thursday suggested the Freedom Party would win 32 seats now. Rutte's Liberals were second with 26 seats, down from its current tally of 40. The online survey of 1,061 voters had a margin of error of plus or minus 2.5 percent. Other polls have Wilders even further ahead.

While Wilders is riding high, Rutte and his coalition partner are hoping to survive the next year and reap the electoral rewards of tough economic reforms that are beginning to bear fruit.

The government has slashed spending and driven through an austerity package that has revived the ailing Dutch economy and is beginning to cut into unemployment. The number of Dutch workers without jobs last month was 588,000 in a nation of around 17 million, down from 700,000 early in 2014.

Wilders' opponents are hoping that popular opinion shifts before the national vote.

"It is hard to talk about a tipping point, because we have seen this phenomenon in the polls before," Deputy Prime Minister Lodewijk Asscher, a Labor Party member, told reporters recently. "Geert Wilders has lost the last three elections. That is something we tend to forget."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_NETHERLANDS_POLITICS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-01-23-12-06-16

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 11:16:22 AM

‘Asian’ Woman Stabs 15 Yr Old Boy On Bus In England

Officers from the Metropolitan Police have released CCTV footage in an attempt to identify a woman who attempted to stab a teenage boy on a bus in Lambeth.

On December 26, 2015, at about 12:30, the 15-year-old boy boarded a Route 133 bus on Brixton Road with his 51-year-old grandmother.

The suspect, who was already on the bus, approached the victim and produced a large kitchen knife, which she attempted to stab the victim with.

The victim's grandmother intervened and managed to disarm the suspect, who then got off the bus and fled towards Oval.

The victim suffered a minor cut to the stomach.

The suspect is described as an Asian woman, aged about 20 to 30-years-old. She wore a distinctive headscarf with a kangaroo print.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12101106/CCTV-released-after-woman-tries-to-stab-boy-with-kitchen-knife-on-London-bus.html

-------------------------------------
What part of 'Asia' women wear a headscarf with a kangaroo print?

Kangaroo Ackbar!

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:34:10 PM

Norway not sure about those people seeking asylum so the Norge are deporting immigrants and letting them cross borders while its dead freezing.  Grin They are probably just preventing these rape incidents from happen on their land. German should do the same.

Out of the 6,000 immigrants who have crossed through the Storskog - Borisoglebsky border crossing, only 13 have been sent back. The plans to send the remaining were dropped, after the migrants revolted and set fire to the refugee housing facility. Meanwhile, hundreds of immigrants are waiting in Borisoglebsky, to cross over to Norway.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:50:42 PM

‘Asian’ Woman Stabs 15 Yr Old Boy On Bus In England

Officers from the Metropolitan Police have released CCTV footage in an attempt to identify a woman who attempted to stab a teenage boy on a bus in Lambeth.

On December 26, 2015, at about 12:30, the 15-year-old boy boarded a Route 133 bus on Brixton Road with his 51-year-old grandmother.

The suspect, who was already on the bus, approached the victim and produced a large kitchen knife, which she attempted to stab the victim with.

The victim's grandmother intervened and managed to disarm the suspect, who then got off the bus and fled towards Oval.

The victim suffered a minor cut to the stomach.

The suspect is described as an Asian woman, aged about 20 to 30-years-old. She wore a distinctive headscarf with a kangaroo print.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12101106/CCTV-released-after-woman-tries-to-stab-boy-with-kitchen-knife-on-London-bus.html

-------------------------------------
What part of 'Asia' women wear a headscarf with a kangaroo print?

Kangaroo Ackbar!

Grin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:56:59 PM

EU in “panic” as migrant crisis threatens borders

Some of the richest people in the world gathered in Davos, Switzerland yet again this week for the World Economic Forum, but the topics under discussion quickly veered away from the normal program as representatives of many nations grappled with the Syrian refugee crisis. We shouldn’t be terribly surprised, since you can’t mention Europe these days without the subject of the mayhem being caused by the flood of migrants coming up. As you might expect, there were two distinctly different camps engaged in the debate, with some referring to the new Syrian and Iraqi settlers as an economic opportunity, while others saw things in much darker terms, predicting the demise of Europe as we know it. (Yahoo News)

“We have a few weeks to concretely deliver our options… otherwise you have country-by-country solutions (and that is) the beginning of the dismantling for sure,” Emmanuel Macron, the French economy minister, told an audience of billionaires and business leaders.

The incessant flow of now over one million refugees to Europe from war-torn Syria and Iraq has handed the EU yet another crisis, following last year’s debt battles with Greece and the face-off with Russia over Ukraine…

Macron’s bleak assessment followed a warning by Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte, who said Europe only had six to eight weeks left to solve the refugee problem.

“When spring comes and the numbers quadruple, we cannot as the EU cope with the numbers any longer,” Rutte said.

You know things are getting bad when even George Soros thinks there are too many immigrants.

George Soros, the 85-year-old financier and one-time refugee, told a dinner of big players that the numbers of migrants were now dangerously high.

“We have passed a tipping point where the influx reduces the capacity of the countries to assimilate or integrate the refugees,” he said.

“There is panic (in Europe),” he said darkly.

Oddly enough, this is the same George Soros who was insisting in November that the EU must take in one million refugees per year, saying that national borders in Europe were an obstacle to solving the crisis. But open borders are becoming an increasingly unpopular subject around the table in Europe these days. At the same time that the meeting of the rich and fabulous was taking place in Davos, Angela Merkel came under a fresh round of attacks from her erstwhile allies in Bavaria who are pushing to close the borders.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel looked ever more isolated over her open-door policy on refugees on Saturday as it emerged that the leader of her party’s Bavarian allies suggested this week she had become impervious to other people’s views on the issue.

“Chancellors in an advanced stage of their office only believe in themselves,” Horst Seehofer, leader of the Christian Social Union (CSU), told a party meeting on Thursday during a discussion of Merkel’s refugee policy.

Merkel is sticking with her immigrant policy for now, but it may wind up costing her dearly. She’s not up for election again until 2017, but it looks increasingly like her conservative coalition is falling apart, almost entirely due to the refugee crisis. Of course, it’s not helping her public relations initiative when headlines keep cropping up every day about protests and the outrageous actions of the new arrivals. One story making the rounds involves a group of migrants yet again sexually assaulting women at some public baths and masturbating in a swimming pool.

One last item of note takes place well to the south, where Greece is being threatened with temporary expulsion from the Schengen zone unless they can get their border control situation in line.

Junior interior minister for migration Yiannis Mouzalas said the report contained “falsehoods and distortions” but Mikl-Leitner said temporary exclusion was a real possibility.

“If the Athens government does not finally do more to secure the (EU’s) external borders then one must openly discuss Greece’s temporary exclusion from the Schengen zone,” Mikl-Leitner said in an interview with German daily Die Welt.

“It is a myth that the Greco-Turkish border cannot be controlled,” Mikl-Leitner said.

“When a Schengen signatory does not permanently fulfil its obligations and only hesitatingly accepts aid then we should not rule out that possibility,” she added.

The vast majority of the migrants have been arriving by boat, raft or any other floating device from Turkey and washing up in Greece. From there they head north, with a lot of them landing in Germany. It’s rather curious that the EU is ready to give Greece the old heave ho for not shutting down the flow of immigrants even as the rest of the EU fights over how they should be welcomed. Helping the refugees seems to be one of those things that’s great in theory but not so wonderful when the harsh realities set it. And if the immigrants are not interested in adopting the culture of their new home, the problems will only continue to stack up.

Are we watching the end of the European Union right now? If it was going to fall apart I’d always assumed it would be from a financial collapse, such as the one threatened by Greece last year. I never imagined that a border control panic could lead to their disintegration.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/24/eu-in-panic-as-migrant-crisis-threatens-borders/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: