Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe, you reap what you sow...  (Read 56172 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:07:34 PM

Soon, America will be like the Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon App Stores, but for the whole Earth, with amazing, beautiful apps... Virus and worm free. All American company, by the way...

Unlike europe, bittorrenting illegal apps with no firewalls, no anti virus, no process of verification put in place. A slow death from within. Programmed by the unelected bureaucrats from belgium, europe's real masters.

Smiley

Ahah. Good metaphore. You know what's the best OS sytem? Easy, Linux. And you know what's about Linux? It's free, without control and can be modified by everyone. Which is like it's so great because everyone can add their part.

There is nothing in Linux that can relate to the european structure. Not in the way it was created, not in the way it is distributed, not the way it is maintained. Everyone wanting to contribute is known. I don't mean names and addresses but known by the developer's community, and trusted. Do you know the faceless bureaucrats in Brussels controlling your life?

Yes Linux is a beautiful OS, more so now than ever before. I can finally watch netflix! Had to wait a few years for this. If Linux was the european bureaucracy I would have to wait 20 years, or more...

Cool

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:29:35 AM

Europe Grapples With Plan to Return Refugees From Greece to Turkey

European leaders edged closer early on Friday to a deal to return asylum seekers from Greece to Turkey despite a host of legal, political and moral issues raised by their latest effort to quell the migrant crisis.

The common stance agreed by the European Union’s 28 national leaders still needs the approval of Turkey’s prime minister, Ahmet Davutoglu. He flew here late Thursday for face-to-face talks on Friday.

Those negotiations will revolve around what incentives to grant Turkey, which is not a European Union member, in return for Turkey’s taking on the job of housing more of the migrants while they wait for word on whether they qualify for resettlement in Western Europe.

“We need to put all our efforts into achieving an agreement with Turkey,” Angela Merkel, the German chancellor, told an early morning news conference. “These will be negotiations that will certainly be anything but easy,” she warned.

Donald Tusk, the president of the European Council, the body representing European leaders; Jean-Claude Juncker, the president of the European Commission, the bloc’s executive agency; and Mark Rutte, the Dutch prime minister, were expected to lead what are intended to be a final round of negotiations with Mr. Davutoglu on Friday morning.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/18/world/europe/europe-grapples-with-plan-to-return-refugees-from-greece-to-turkey.html?ref=world&_r=0

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:28:09 PM

Europe Grapples With Plan to Return Refugees From Greece to Turkey

European leaders edged closer early on Friday to a deal to return asylum seekers from Greece to Turkey despite a host of legal, political and moral issues raised by their latest effort to quell the migrant crisis.

The common stance agreed by the European Union’s 28 national leaders still needs the approval of Turkey’s prime minister, Ahmet Davutoglu. He flew here late Thursday for face-to-face talks on Friday.

Those negotiations will revolve around what incentives to grant Turkey, which is not a European Union member, in return for Turkey’s taking on the job of housing more of the migrants while they wait for word on whether they qualify for resettlement in Western Europe.

“We need to put all our efforts into achieving an agreement with Turkey,” Angela Merkel, the German chancellor, told an early morning news conference. “These will be negotiations that will certainly be anything but easy,” she warned.

Donald Tusk, the president of the European Council, the body representing European leaders; Jean-Claude Juncker, the president of the European Commission, the bloc’s executive agency; and Mark Rutte, the Dutch prime minister, were expected to lead what are intended to be a final round of negotiations with Mr. Davutoglu on Friday morning.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/18/world/europe/europe-grapples-with-plan-to-return-refugees-from-greece-to-turkey.html?ref=world&_r=0

I expect some serious, desperate black and white images and slow motion videos of crying babies behind bars, packed like sardines inside wagons pulled by menacing looking steam locomotives. The Choo choo Trains of Misery, 24/7 on all european TV stations...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:15:07 AM

Migrants sexually harass German School Girls - Mayor dismisses Grandfather: "Don't provoke them"

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:32:40 PM

It is surprising how brainwashed these Germans are. During the recent state elections, the only anti-immigrant party (AfD) received a huge surge in support (scoring 24.5% in Sachsen-Anhalt, 15.0% in Baden-Württemberg, and 12.6% in Rheinland-Pfalz), but still the pro-immigrant ones (SPD, CDU, Greens.etc) received enough support to form state governments in all the three states. Low IQ people deserve extermination. No sympathies.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:36:47 PM

It is surprising how brainwashed these Germans are. During the recent state elections, the only anti-immigrant party (AfD) received a huge surge in support (scoring 24.5% in Sachsen-Anhalt, 15.0% in Baden-Württemberg, and 12.6% in Rheinland-Pfalz), but still the pro-immigrant ones (SPD, CDU, Greens.etc) received enough support to form state governments in all the three states. Low IQ people deserve extermination. No sympathies.

Avg.
German iq: 101
India iq: 82
US iq: 95

And germany is the 3rd to 4th largest economy in the world depending on year.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:34:12 PM

....the pro-immigrant ones (SPD, CDU, Greens.etc) received enough support to form state governments in all the three states. Low IQ people deserve extermination. No sympathies.

But they wouldn't vote for that.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 03:20:52 PM

Avg.

These are largely measures that depend on the past. It's legacy stats. In the present the overwhelming majority of Germans *still* vote for politicians who support importing millions of Islamonazis (and silence the minority who object). That's clear enough evidence for the state of German "intelligence."

I certainly don't generally agree that "Low IQ people deserve extermination." But Germans? They have more than enough history and culture that they should know what they're doing. Yet they're engaging in denial, and silencing opponents. So, yes: Germans deserve extermination. Certainly no sympathies from me. I'm going to enjoy watching that extermination and using it as a case study to try to prevent more intelligent countries/cultures from following the same path. The most fun part will be watching Germans deny what's happening to their next to the last breath. I'm sure they'll save their last breath to do what they always do: Blame the Jews.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:25:12 PM

’60 Minutes’ TV crew attacked and beaten in Sweden

This afternoon a TV crew from the Australian 60 Minutes TV program, had found the way to the Muslims-dense suburb of Rinkeby in Stockholm.

After the visit the journalists said that they have been to Somalia, Syria and Iraq, but they have never experienced conditions similar to those in Sweden.

The TV crew got an insight into the Swedish multicultural society that they are never going to forget.

http://www.savemysweden.com/60-minutes-tv-crew-attacked-and-beaten-in-sweden/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:28:50 PM

Avg.

These are largely measures that depend on the past. It's legacy stats. In the present the overwhelming majority of Germans *still* vote for politicians who support importing millions of Islamonazis (and silence the minority who object). That's clear enough evidence for the state of German "intelligence."

I certainly don't generally agree that "Low IQ people deserve extermination." But Germans? They have more than enough history and culture that they should know what they're doing. Yet they're engaging in denial, and silencing opponents. So, yes: Germans deserve extermination. Certainly no sympathies from me. I'm going to enjoy watching that extermination and using it as a case study to try to prevent more intelligent countries/cultures from following the same path. The most fun part will be watching Germans deny what's happening to their next to the last breath. I'm sure they'll save their last breath to do what they always do: Blame the Jews.

Good stuff that you internet warriors cant dont anything else then sit and watch Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 03:58:05 PM

Avg.

Good stuff that you internet warriors cant dont anything else then sit and watch Smiley

What else would you expect us to do? Fight to save Deutschistan?

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:11:06 PM

Avg.

What else would you expect us to do? Fight to save Deutschistan?

I expect exactly nothing from people like you hence i wrote people like you can only sit and watch (and writing bs on the internet of course).

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 10:33:22 PM

I expect exactly nothing from people like you hence i wrote people like you can only sit and watch (and writing bs on the internet of course).

Congratulations on the cultural enrichment you guys got today. Good day for me. I get to sit back and watch. And eat popcorn.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:40:30 PM

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:58:46 AM

Cause you know they have a low IQ? It seems to me that you don't even know what your talking about...

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:00:18 PM

Seems like most of you have the same opinion... Good... So what your solution? Close European borders?

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 08:59:47 PM

Seems like most of you have the same opinion... Good... So what your solution? Close European borders?

Make Muslims feel as unwelcome in the West as Non-Muslims are made to feel in Muslim countries.

If we want to go hard-core, we could make Muslims feel as unwelcome in the West as Jews are made to feel in Muslim countries.

Keep their numbers low and managable.

This can be done without relying on political leaders and without voting. Creative use of pork and cartoons can go a long way.

magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:18:57 PM

Make Muslims feel as unwelcome in the West as Non-Muslims are made to feel in Muslim countries.

If we want to go hard-core, we could make Muslims feel as unwelcome in the West as Jews are made to feel in Muslim countries.

This can be done without relying on political leaders and without voting. Creative use of pork and cartoons can go a long way.
If you keep their number less, who will work instead of them? Europe is paradise of pensioners. Who will pay their salary?
Europe exploites their sources and also their manpower. How will you give up that?
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 09:29:00 PM

If you keep their number less, who will work instead of them? Europe is paradise of pensioners. Who will pay their salary?
Europe exploites their sources and also their manpower. How will you give up that?

First, it's not realistic to believe Muslims will continue to pay pensions to non-Muslims when they have the power to stop paying.

Second, overall Muslims are the beneficiaries of state welfare at the moment, not contributors.

Finally, most European countries have made unrealistic promises to pensioners. The result is that pensioners are going to get fucked. Importing millions of Muslims won't change that. Before feeling bad for pensioners, consider that they've spent their lives voting for politicians who make unrealistic promises. Fuck them all.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:40:20 PM

It only takes one or two brain cells to figure out that yes you close the borders.  Animals know things like this.

Try to walk into a cave holding a wolf pack, or a bear.

Go ahead, try it.

Then come back and scoff at closing borders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: