Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED  (Read 86375 times)
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 09:53:36 AM

i dont see any faucet here. just one free ddns that not opening,
seems that someone got good amount of coins in short time.

website is also on free wordpress domain, hah, no even 1$ invested in this project ?

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:28:23 AM

website is also on free wordpress domain, hah, no even 1$ invested in this project ?

It was pretty obvious from the start that the project is just made as a pump and dump and to get the hype from the launch of decred. It could have actually worked and could have been a decent coin (or even a decent pnd) but the way it has been done pretty much destroyed all hope for this coin.
itsnotafork (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:31:22 AM

From OP:

Litecred is a new cryptocurrency with the characteristic of self-funded development, via block subsidy of 10% for each minted block. That 10% will be not directly usable at the beginning of the development stage but it will be achieved at PoW end, this means we are going to receive only around 0.8% every month. This will guarantee a small and continuos flow to the developers, in order to mantain the project active.

There is no developer premine at launch

Funds collected from mining will be held in a public address and will be used for future development and/or given to users with proven skills that will help us with improvements/marketing and promotion.

if you have some graphics skills,you could join our team and work for free as we have done up to now.
The real one

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:46:54 AM

This is a SCAM.

I was here last night for the airdrop and was a FAKE.

BE AWARE OF THIS COIN.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:54:08 AM

This is a SCAM.

BE AWARE OF THIS COIN.

this is fud.

be aware of this user

further information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1290358.msg13526029#msg13526029
The real one

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:59:36 AM

This is a SCAM.

BE AWARE OF THIS COIN.

this is fud.

be aware of this user

No i'm not a FUD.

I really was here last night.

This entire post is run by FAKE users how have "claimed" the coin.

This is was happened last night:

-Fake airdrop procedure
-Fake distribution.
-Fake users how have write here that they have done the procedure.

EVERYTHING WAS FAKE FROM THIS AIRDROP,THIS IS A SCAM.

GO AWAY FROM THIS FORUM YOU ARE RUINING THE COMUNITY

AND THIS IS THE LITECRED WEB SITE!!!!! https://litecred.wordpress.com/

YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE 5 DOLLARS FOR A DOMAIN?
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:04:20 PM

You are wrong about it being fake.  Popped my address in there and got coins no problem and I have no affiliation with the project in anyway.
The real one

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:07:58 PM

You are wrong about it being fake.  Popped my address in there and got coins no problem and I have no affiliation with the project in anyway.

C'mon WE DON'T BELIVE THIS SCAM.

I WILL FIGHT HARD AGAINST YOU GUYS.

GO ON YOUR FUCKING WORDPRESS FREE WEB SITE AND BUILD A FORUM (IF YOU HAVE SKILL TO DO THIS).

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 12:09:48 PM

same here, scam or no scam received mine coins. time will tell where this will go.. maybe next litecoin  Grin hope so

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:16:31 PM

You are wrong about it being fake.  Popped my address in there and got coins no problem and I have no affiliation with the project in anyway.

GO ON YOUR FUCKING WORDPRESS FREE WEB SITE AND BUILD A FORUM (IF YOU HAVE SKILL TO DO THIS).

it is hard to be too late, isn't it?

same here, scam or no scam received mine coins. time will tell where this will go.. maybe next litecoin  Grin hope so

wow a lot of fake users popping up.

YOU CHINESE GUYS ARE REALLY SMART.

I'M SEARCHING YOUR IP , YOUR IDENTITY WILL BE PUB HERE SOON.

pls do that, this will be a very interesting information for me.
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 12:27:12 PM

same here, scam or no scam received mine coins. time will tell where this will go.. maybe next litecoin  Grin hope so

After this screenshot i am off for good from this coin.

CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:29:03 PM

Hoi,

The LIP airdrop last night was real. I signed in 1 or 2 minutes after launch and at 25 minutes a received my coins. With only 500 slots everyone needs very quick responding.

This coin is not a scam.

Gr.,

CryptoMaik ✔
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 12:37:44 PM

The FUD and butthurt from anyone who didn't manage to get free LIP coins is palpable.

The virustotal hit from the LIP site is a pretty normal false positive from that domain since it's a free hosting service. If you visited a ddns-hosted site on purpose chances are it's fine. The problem is with redirects to ddns-hosted sites that are malicious.

Since there are currently only about 227,000 LTCR mined versus 2.x million given away, there will be a lot of dump pressure and I can already see that reflected in the decrease in nethash. For example, I've been mining for about 2 full days with my physical rigs and a small rental, and I haven't even earned 1/3 of a giveaway share with my mining. If this trades anywhere near mining cost, LIP receivers will dump the hell out of it.

The game becomes an evaluation of whether you think the dev is in for the long term or short term. Only the dev has the informational advantage here, so he is de facto the market maker. You always follow the market maker. Short term his best play is to wait for an exchange with volume, buy the LIP giveaway dumps, and then release promises coin features that make the price rise into sell pressure. (Due to the giveaway, it is not worth it for the dev to simply dump the premine as you've seen many times before, as there are too many LTCR holders who would front-run that dump.) Long term he would do well to still buy the giveaway dumps, but there will be way less sell pressure once development info is released. So to profit similarly, you would set low buys.

I'm really only telling you this because I think this coin was planned properly and I think there's a good play on buy support. Most of you will dump anyway and that's cool, I'll eat your dumps.

twitter.com/notsofast
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:39:32 PM

It is really obvious that some haters being late from airdrop now are complaining. Lip went extremely smooth last night and this was confirmed by multiple users already
The real one

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:55:30 PM

FAKE USERS HERE.

SCAM COIN.
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:57:42 PM

You are wrong about it being fake.  Popped my address in there and got coins no problem and I have no affiliation with the project in anyway.

screenshot placeholder for better readability

same here, scam or no scam received mine coins. time will tell where this will go.. maybe next litecoin  Grin hope so

After this screenshot i am off for good from this coin.

yeah, i mined two days with a hashrate below 50 and 100mhs... ridicolous compared to the airdrop. so i am quite lucky to catch teh bunch.

FAKE USERS HERE.

SCAM COIN.

i see only one fake user here.
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 01:02:15 PM

I am not a fudder, but miner.
I am mining this shit 3 days and got just 3000 coins, and now i wake up and see screenshots around with 52.000 coins without mining, so how you will feel if you were on my place? SCAMMED.  Sure there are a lot of topup walelts out there
Thats why i am out, i recommend to everyone not to mine, and waste time and electricity on this coin, cos a very few people compete between them who will DUMP first. Miners are not important here.
RIP

mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 01:03:34 PM

Would also like to say that I received my coins from the distribution as well.
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:24:55 PM

I am not a fudder, but miner.
I am mining this shit 3 days and got just 3000 coins, and now i wake up and see screenshots around with 52.000 coins without mining, so how you will feel if you were on my place? SCAMMED.  Sure there are a lot of topup walelts out there
Thats why i am out, i recommend to everyone not to mine, and waste time and electricity on this coin, cos a very few people compete between them who will DUMP first. Miners are not important here.
RIP

LIP was announced right when mining started. The amount that will be given away too. So you are having no reason to feel scammed, everything was public from the beginning
The real one

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:35:22 PM

be aware from this scam coin.

THE AIRDROP WAS FAKE THE USERS ON THIS POST ARE MOVED BY THE SAME CHINESE SCAMMER.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: