Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED  (Read 86375 times)
anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:11:21 PM

what is going on, a new pool? ltcr.maxminers.net

Pool Hashrate

792.22 MH/s

Net Hashrate

2,238.99 MH/s

where mining is?

It can be a solo mining farm too

It is the first pool for this coin  Grin

We are talking about the difference between nethash and pool hash

Probably solo farm is mining hard

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
allinbox

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:58:23 PM

There are actually 2 pools I know about. But second one isnt in use actually, so might be solo yeah.

This is second one btw http://kryptos.podzone.net

itsnotafork (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:15:27 PM

LITECRED Official Explorer:
http://litecredexp.ddns.net/

For Thaiti and Pitcairn GPU based, download this Optimized SGminer:
http://cryptomining-blog.com/4819-new-sgminer-with-optimized-quark-and-qubit-kernels/
allinbox

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:52:20 PM

http://cryptomining-blog.com/4819-new-sgminer-with-optimized-quark-and-qubit-kernels/

GJ man, thank you !

Btw where u have that price there from ? =)

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:49:53 AM

yeah, but what to see:
the airdrop was highly exploited...
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:13:50 AM

Developer:
i send you a PM message with tips for the promotion of the coin. Wink

CryptoMaik ✔
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:17:45 AM

yeah, but what to see:

Unfortunately true around 10-15% of the airdrop reached some very clever guys hands *irony*
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:26:26 AM

yeah, but what to see:

Of course.  Exploited by dev.  It expected.  What else would be the outcome?
itsnotafork (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:34:58 AM

yeah, but what to see:

Of course.  Exploited by dev.  It expected.  What else would be the outcome?

Sorry?
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:49:46 AM

yeah, but what to see:

Of course.  Exploited by dev.  It expected.  What else would be the outcome?

Sorry?

You not sorry.  You hoping dump coins you hold as soon as on exchange and anyone stupid to buy.  Easy to understand you plan.  No need for rocket scientist.  Fake airdrop with most coins go to you.  

Airdrop = coins go  dev
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:02:36 AM

but the coin is on an exchange already?
itsnotafork (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:04:26 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 09:22:49 AM by itsnotafork

yeah, but what to see:

Sorry?

You not sorry.  You hoping dump coins you hold as soon as on exchange and anyone stupid to buy.  Easy to understand you plan.  No need for rocket scientist.  Fake airdrop with most coins go to you.  

Airdrop = coins go  dev

You think we have claimed multiple shares,then sended all in 1 address and made an explorer so everyone could see our multiple share in 1 address?
You really think this?

LIP was announced from beginning and runned for 26 minutes. We also suggested everyone to be ready with their addresses at LIP countdown end.
Everything was public and announced at proper time,giving everyone enough time to join.

After 1 year were cryptoscene was dominated by Ico-PoS only coins, we have released a fair and smooth coin with a long poW phase,followed by an innovative PoS reward,with no-premine and you are blaming us?

Be positive and help us to promote LTCR,and if you have some skills,send us a PM and you will be rewarded for your work.
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:39:20 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 09:54:53 AM by realcryptodisciple

yeah, but what to see:

Sorry?

Airdrop = coins go  dev

You think we have claimed multiple shares,then sended all in 1 address and made an explorer so everyone could see our multiple share in 1 address?
You really think this?

LIP was announced from beginning and runned for 26 minutes. We also suggested everyone to be ready with their addresses at LIP countdown end.
Everything was public and announced at proper time,giving everyone enough time to join.

After 1 year were cryptoscene was dominated by Ico-PoS only coins, we have released a fair and smooth coin with a long poW phase,followed by an innovative PoS reward,with no-premine and you are blaming us?

Be positive and help us to promote LTCR,and if you have some skills,send us a PM and you will be rewarded for your work.

Shut up!  Nobody believes.

26 minute?  Ha Ha  Eat feces from me

Scam
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:59:31 AM

Do we have actually some faucet for this coin? i have readed in the ann about the faucet but i can not find the link
let's see whats happens with this project
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:02:48 AM

Do we have actually some faucet for this coin? i have readed in the ann about the faucet but i can not find the link
let's see whats happens with this project

Can now label account as shill for scammer.
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:03:10 AM

yeah, but what to see:

Sorry?

Airdrop = coins go  dev

You really think this?

26 minute?  Ha Ha  Eat feces from me

Scam

blabla

i was online during the complete airdrop-phase. after about 30minutes the ddns-address was not accessible anymore and at this time i got my share from the airdrop (29 minutes after start).

you are then another one, coming too late to get some.
or are you one of the top 10 holder, getting lots of shares and now blaming the devs and waiting for an exchange to dump your load?

you have no proof that devs are scammers, nobody can proof anything atm. we only have experience from the last year, that it is likely as you say.
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:04:42 AM

yeah, but what to see:

Sorry?

Airdrop = coins go  dev

You really think this?

26 minute?  Ha Ha  Eat feces from me

Scam

blabla

i was online during the complete airdrop-phase. after about 30minutes the ddns-address was not accessible anymore and at this time i got my share from the airdrop (29 minutes after start).

you are then another one, coming too late to get some.
or are you one of the top 10 holder, getting lots of shares and now blaming the devs and waiting for an exchange to dump your load?

you have no proof that devs are scammers, nobody can proof anything atm. we only have experience from the last year, that it is likely as you say.

Fool.  Born in that way?

Should add you databes of scammer
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:09:23 AM

thx for the proof what guy you are.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 10:13:18 AM

You could easaly trick the faucet with proxy switcher and some socks5, i tested myself but didnt want to claim more than one reward.. It worked, so dont blaim the dev, he did some basic precautions like vpn was blocked.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:17:47 AM

thx for the proof what guy you are.

Proof what?  You know nothing.  Play games with other children.  Yes you are member of scammer and will add to database.  Database of scammer is growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: