Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED  (Read 86375 times)
anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:11:18 PM

LTCR 24V: 1.88 BTC

LTCR will hit 10k sat like NetCoin did.

We have to wait a couple of weeks, when decred is out and people know about litecred price will rise a lot.

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:35:59 PM

We have to wait a couple of weeks, when decred is out and people know about litecred price will rise a lot.

when LTCR Dev add c-cex or bittrex , then the price will gonna Boom.
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:20:24 PM

Have just bought some more at 75 sat on Yobit.
i will see what the future brings.

Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:26:17 PM

when LTCR Dev add c-cex or bittrex , then the price will gonna Boom.

Price will gonna boom when all this weak hands
drop their free LTCR from LIP distribution, and than....

super-cpu

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:27:57 PM

LTCR 24V: 3.25 BTC  Cool
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:30:29 PM

25sat yesterday buy al my coins on that price
i bought also at 24 and 37 , now to late , tomorow will be 100 sat and more  Wink
qwep1

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:32:52 PM

25sat yesterday buy al my coins on that price
i bought also at 24 and 37 , now to late , tomorow will be 100 sat and more  Wink
maybe

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:49:32 PM

Why you people keep talking about decred?  litecred is nothing to do with decred except cred in the name.

litecred is bitcoin cloin.  decred is new project using Golang btcsuite codebase. 

litecred is nothing in common with decred so stop the stupid talk of litecred more valuable when decred launch.  They have nothing to do with each other.  Any comparison is stupid.  litecred just more pump dump shitcoin clone.
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:18:06 PM

Why you people keep talking about decred?  litecred is nothing to do with decred except cred in the name.

litecred is bitcoin cloin.  decred is new project using Golang btcsuite codebase. 

litecred is nothing in common with decred so stop the stupid talk of litecred more valuable when decred launch.  They have nothing to do with each other.  Any comparison is stupid.  litecred just more pump dump shitcoin clone.
Until LTCR can bring something new, with a less common algo, we can say that it's a good way. At least better than Scrypt, Sha-256 mass cloned coins
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:27:05 PM

Well there are some similarities just for your information.

First of all both are partially distributed by airdrop, and both are having self funding block rewards
At second litecred dev said that he intended to do a side coin for decred just as is litecoin to bitcoin do you think litecoin devs asked bitcoin devs about launching it?
At third there is a good place for both coins, you should even think to litecred as a good promotion for decred as i know not a single person who heard about decred from this coin.
At fourth the codebase, being a clone means a 100% copy of another code, can you show me that code with cubit algo , fixed pos reward and self funding? I know no coin with these features so the shitcoin clone theory is pretty much senseless.
At fifth there is no code yet to make a real lite-decred, but once it is released over time there is a possibility to swap the whole thing to GO code based on decred.

Finally don't misunderstand me i highly support decred and really like litecred the two coins can live happily one near another the hatred is completely useless
g3rszpi

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:31:47 PM

First of all both are partially distributed by airdrop, and both are having self funding block rewards
At second litecred dev said that he intended to do a side coin for decred just as is litecoin to bitcoin do you think litecoin devs asked bitcoin devs about launching it?
At third there is a good place for both coins, you should even think to litecred as a good promotion for decred as i know not a single person who heard about decred from this coin.
At fourth the codebase, being a clone means a 100% copy of another code, can you show me that code with cubit algo , fixed pos reward and self funding? I know no coin with these features so the shitcoin clone theory is pretty much senseless.
At fifth there is no code yet to make a real lite-decred, but once it is released over time there is a possibility to swap the whole thing to GO code based on decred.

Finally don't misunderstand me i highly support decred and really like litecred the two coins can live happily one near another the hatred is completely useless

You've just took the effort to explain my theory, more detailed, about Decred and LiteCred
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 11:35:08 PM

litecred is pretty innovative if u ask me + if litecred dev did manage to that with qubit algo i am sure he can migrate to GO code no questions ask. its worth the watch.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
standalone13

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:59:15 AM

A Twitter account would be nice Cheesy
itsnotafork (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:50:16 AM

Hello,

We are going to release soon a new wallet [v2] with new checkpoints at block 13925 to ensure network stability and security.
Checkpoints.cpp and kernel.cpp have already been updated.

In the meantime, we are working on a new site that includes the actual Development blog.
endlessskill

Activity: 531

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:52:57 AM

Hello,

We are going to release soon a new wallet [v2] with new checkpoints at block 13925 to ensure network stability and security.

In the meantime, we are working on a new site that includes the actual Development blog.

Great news dev!
Time to buy some LTCR on Yobit cheap!
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 10:06:04 AM

Hello,

great, following. and please include safecex exchange + instant buy ltcr into OP
exchange: https://safecex.com/market?q=LTCR/BTC
instant buy @market price: https://safecex.com/instant (just chosse BTC/LTCR pair)

thanks

super-cpu

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:11:55 AM

Hello,

Great News , GO GO LTCR

yobit LTCR 24V: 4.87 BTC
standalone13

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:35:05 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 08:00:20 AM by standalone13

For Bittrex it takes some time to jump on coins these days. Maybe they are aware of scam-shit-P&D coins
g3rszpi

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:36:41 AM

I think Bittrex will jump on this one soon.
Also dev should request to get added on coinmarketcap.com
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 10:45:52 AM

I think Bittrex will jump on this one soon.
Also dev should request to get added on coinmarketcap.com
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: