Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346483 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:30:36 AM

no chance for altcoins atm, nor the big ones. BTC is shining like the new star...compare the BTC price with the gold price....thinking that also bigger hands a buying it for safe haven or as ahedge...but the positive is that if BTC is getting more famous the cryptos are getting more in the focus of investor...and also cryptos with unique technical features. This period reminds me of the beginning in tech stocks in the nasdaq about 1998. First only the big ones will rise (like an yahoo or AOL this time) and after that anything will rise parabolic till the bubble will BURST Wink

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:47:28 PM

no chance for altcoins atm, nor the big ones. BTC is shining like the new star...compare the BTC price with the gold price....thinking that also bigger hands a buying it for safe haven or as ahedge...but the positive is that if BTC is getting more famous the cryptos are getting more in the focus of investor...and also cryptos with unique technical features. This period reminds me of the beginning in tech stocks in the nasdaq about 1998. First only the big ones will rise (like an yahoo or AOL this time) and after that anything will rise parabolic till the bubble will BURST Wink

Exactly...rising tide will help to raise all (most in this case?) the boats eventually.  Even though money is mainly flowing into BTC, it brings more attention to the space as a whole...which in the long run is a good thing. 
aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:36:31 PM

The press are now noticing how good Burstcoin is in terms of mining it,hopefully there will be more news in 2017,there are a lot of positive things about Burstcoin compare to other coin that are graphic cards supported,2017 could be a big milestone for Burstcoin.

I'm really hoping so.  The PoC algorithm and Asset Exchange make this coin really unique.

Miner should continue mining and investor should keep investing on Assets but we need to have are merchant directory,we need to concentrate on usage of Burstcoin without it there will be no advancement of this coin.

tortellino

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:50:34 PM

@aioc: right, a good technique and mining alone makes not a good coin, especially not from the sight of an investor. Look at ERC, half the market cap of BURST but a strong merchandise channel. I know, its a thin line between merchandising and make people understand why BURST is a good and usefull coin and puffery but i am confident the BURST team will find the balance.

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
slugmandrew

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:05:36 PM

Hey guys,

Burst holder for a while here, but new to mining it. Which plotter do people recommend, and which miner? I'm on Windows 10 and have about 1gb of space I'd like to plot.

Any recommendations appreciated. I looked at the mining video from the website but it's for plotting with the old plotter included in the wallet (can't see the same button in the webgui type wallet I have (1.2.7))

I read somewhere 1 gb is nothing or even 100gb you need at least 1 tb to mine Burst they have a dedicated forum for mining and there are a lot of videos on Youtube for your references,even if you join a pool your 1 gb will get you nothing.

SORRY! I mean 1TB of course :/

CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:46:36 PM

Hey guys,

Burst holder for a while here, but new to mining it. Which plotter do people recommend, and which miner? I'm on Windows 10 and have about 1gb of space I'd like to plot.

Any recommendations appreciated. I looked at the mining video from the website but it's for plotting with the old plotter included in the wallet (can't see the same button in the webgui type wallet I have (1.2.7))

I read somewhere 1 gb is nothing or even 100gb you need at least 1 tb to mine Burst they have a dedicated forum for mining and there are a lot of videos on Youtube for your references,even if you join a pool your 1 gb will get you nothing.

SORRY! I mean 1TB of course :/

You may want to try the BURST site...more active and people can give you more opinions.  But 1 TB is a good way to start...go for it!
tortellino

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:47:41 PM

plot with your GUI wallet and after that optimize the plooted space with plot optimizer

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/26/plot-optimizer-v1-6-with-gui-1-0-3-j6jq-win

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:17:19 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 11:11:00 PM by MikeMike

If you have not yet, check out the BURST development Management Jobs Platform where "public" tasks are posted
that keeps you up to date on BURST projects, development and where you can also put a dib on a task and earn some coin.
BURST is now one of a very limited few who have a transparent organizational platform of which the BURST one will be highly versatile.
This first release of it is pretty cool and will be of great aid to all in the exciting 2017 year of good things being rolled out.

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 05:30:27 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 08:56:12 PM by crowetic

-[ANNouncement]- BURST4ALL Asset Release! - The asset to assist Android miners in creating viability!

BURST4ALL asset!

Asset ID - 17374526332841192454

Total number of assets - 1M

Description:

B4A asset provides the opportunity for investors to be a part of the future of alternative mining in BURST, by investing into the structure that supports it.

As BURST penetrates a global market, the B4A team hopes to capture .01% of the existing live Andriod and alternative devices market share, and direct it to the BURST mining network, potentially bringing 1-2 petabytes of the alternative device mining capabilities to the network promoting the BURST ecosystem and providing a more even distribution of BURSTcoin.

The BURST4ALL team plan, consists of a mining pool with large dedicated miners and a dedicated support team in chat, and of course, the B4A asset.

The pool (pool.burst4all.com) has a very high limit on deadline submission, which allows many high deadlines from smaller miners. This will allow traffic from smaller miners with less than 500GB of capacity to accrue historic block shares and BURST. Additionally, the B4A pool has at least 2 dedicated miners totaling 100+TB, and plans to increase this.

LARGER MINERS PLEASE MINE HERE - http://devpool.burst4all.com

There are 2 separate pools
, one for the smaller miners, and one for the larger and dedicated asset miners. The larger pool will have a fee of 1% to incentivize other large miners to mine there.

90% of BOTH the dedicated miners we have there, and 90% of the 1% pool fee of the larger pool, will be paid out as dividends to the asset holders with the remaining 10% sent to the BONUS wallet of the smaller miner pool to incentivize and make it make sense to mine on the android devices. Giving the android miners MUCH more, and providing a lot of incentive to plot more space on your android or other device to obtain a larger portion of the small miner historic share, and getting more of the bonus payouts sent to the pool Smiley

The SUPPORT team will consist of Goodplanets-Lex, Focus, Crowetic, Iceburst, haitch, MikeMike and newsense, and will grow as the community grows.

25% of the asset will be split in the following throughout members of the BURST4ALL team... (numbers represent percentages)

8 - focus
4 - lex
4 - ice
2.75 - me
3 - haitch
2.75 - mikemike
.5 - newsense

PLEASE NOTE - ANY LARGER MINER FOUND MINING ON THE SMALLER MINER POOL, WILL BE IMMEDIATELY IP BANNED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE! Cheesy This is to help the android miners, NOT to exploit for personal gain, this is not what BURST community is about, so I really hope we don't see big miners mining on the smaller pool!

Also, we're open to donations from the community to be sent to the Android miners as well, if interested in donating, please donate to this address...

BURST-QTU7-KL8L-TL4D-69AXN - pool fee wallet (make large donations here)

BURST-CYKU-RQYQ-8LW8-C5P28- bonus wallet for Android pool (to rain donations directly onto the smaller miners)

This asset will be highly promoted along with the pool, to many miners in small or first world countries who would gain the most from the Android mining. We're hoping to do a ton of outreach for this pool and asset, and get BURST known for android mining!

Thank you all!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 12:06:04 AM

-[ANNouncement]- BURST4ALL Asset Release! - The asset to assist Android miners in creating viability!

BURST4ALL asset!

Asset ID - 17374526332841192454

Total number of assets - 1M

Description:

B4A asset provides the opportunity for investors to be a part of the future of alternative mining in BURST, by investing into the structure that supports it.

As BURST penetrates a global market, the B4A team hopes to capture .01% of the existing live Andriod and alternative devices market share, and direct it to the BURST mining network, potentially bringing 1-2 petabytes of the alternative device mining capabilities to the network promoting the BURST ecosystem and providing a more even distribution of BURSTcoin.

The BURST4ALL team plan, consists of a mining pool with large dedicated miners and a dedicated support team in chat, and of course, the B4A asset.

The pool (pool.burst4all.com) has a very high limit on deadline submission, which allows many high deadlines from smaller miners. This will allow traffic from smaller miners with less than 500GB of capacity to accrue historic block shares and BURST. Additionally, the B4A pool has at least 2 dedicated miners totaling 100+TB, and plans to increase this.

LARGER MINERS PLEASE MINE HERE - http://devpool.burst4all.com

There are 2 separate pools
, one for the smaller miners, and one for the larger and dedicated asset miners. The larger pool will have a fee of 1% to incentivize other large miners to mine there.

90% of BOTH the dedicated miners we have there, and 90% of the 1% pool fee of the larger pool, will be paid out as dividends to the asset holders with the remaining 10% sent to the BONUS wallet of the smaller miner pool to incentivize and make it make sense to mine on the android devices. Giving the android miners MUCH more, and providing a lot of incentive to plot more space on your android or other device to obtain a larger portion of the small miner historic share, and getting more of the bonus payouts sent to the pool Smiley

The SUPPORT team will consist of Goodplanets-Lex, Focus, Crowetic, Iceburst, haitch, MikeMike and newsense, and will grow as the community grows.

25% of the asset will be split in the following throughout members of the BURST4ALL team... (numbers represent percentages)

8 - focus
4 - lex
4 - ice
2.75 - me
3 - haitch
2.75 - mikemike
.5 - newsense

PLEASE NOTE - ANY LARGER MINER FOUND MINING ON THE SMALLER MINER POOL, WILL BE IMMEDIATELY IP BANNED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE! Cheesy This is to help the android miners, NOT to exploit for personal gain, this is not what BURST community is about, so I really hope we don't see big miners mining on the smaller pool!

Also, we're open to donations from the community to be sent to the Android miners as well, if interested in donating, please donate to this address...

BURST-QTU7-KL8L-TL4D-69AXN - pool fee wallet (make large donations here)

BURST-CYKU-RQYQ-8LW8-C5P28- bonus wallet for Android pool (to rain donations directly onto the smaller miners)

This asset will be highly promoted along with the pool, to many miners in small or first world countries who would gain the most from the Android mining. We're hoping to do a ton of outreach for this pool and asset, and get BURST known for android mining!

Thank you all!

Great to see a new asset from the dev team and the price is also at a great price of 25 Burst so I picked up a few and will be buying a lot more when I get some more spare funds. I believe this asset will be huge and now is a great time to buy while it's new and cheap.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tortellino

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:34:03 AM

What is the most profitable asset...lost control in view (BSilver, Bursttaker, Byteent......)?

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
tortellino

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:22:48 AM

sold out at 25 sat....can´t be true....big fu..ers take it all

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 01:35:59 AM

I'm mainly trading on Yobit and most of my bitcoin comes from Yobit,is there a chance Burst can enter Yobit,Yobit is a great territory to cover it can help increase the marketcap not to mention traders loves to pump coins and Burst is a worthy coin to get in here .

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:02:32 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 07:51:30 PM by MikeMike

A BURST CALL TO ARMS!!!

We have an immediate need for Translators to translate this BURST thread OP page into the following languages:
Please just post here and in the Forum the language you will be translating so we don't have duplicates.
You can start with the Bitcointalk OP page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.msg13518700#msg13518700
Once it is completed, PM it to my Bitcointalk nic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101096

If you dont want your nic listed let me know PM.
Dutch
Filipino- @Yey_09
French- @BenBurst
German
Greek- @dagentlemang
Hindi- @priyankz
Indonesian- @bandarfjb
Italian- @Dario-s-wallet
Japanese
Portuguese- @gpedro
Romanian
Russian
Slovenian
Spanish
Mandarin
Norwegian- @Propagandalf

IF you could consider the entire package of about 6 additional important posts in Bitcointalk,
Here are a few to start with.
BURST4ALL
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.msg17267227#msg17267227
JOBS PLATFORM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.msg17237018#msg17237018
BURSTAKER ASSET
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.msg17282120#msg17282120
BSILVER ASSET
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.msg15957944#msg15957944
The main website:
http://www.burst-team.us
The BURST4ALL Website:
http://www.burst4all.com
And the Assets list site:
http://util.burst-team.us:8888/asset
If you could translate into a language not listed let me know.
IF you can manage a decent portion or all the different translation needs you will receive a Bounty if you need.
 Smiley
MikeMike

bandarfjb

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:21:09 AM

@MikeMike Hope the translation projects will attract people from over the world to use Burst Wink

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:24:30 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 10:55:39 AM by MikeMike

@MikeMike Hope the translation projects will attract people from over the world to use Burst Wink

Smiley
That is the idea and the BURST4ALL Pool will be an integral part of that.
Thanks to the awesome hard work many of the BURST Community are doing!
And of course, thanks for all,... your help!  Smiley

Here we are doing our utmost to do it honorable and right as we fight these uphill battles seemingly at every step,
watching one scam coin after another pull in 100-3000+ BTC as many continue to lose much in them, all of which makes me fight harder.
So to lighten it up, There is more than a bit of truth in this statement. We truly ARE the Underdogs and we need all your help to do it.  Cheers!   Smiley

edit: "When Crowetic/WE pull this off, we'll eat like kings!"

tortellino

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:12:50 PM

Is there any chance of a second tranche of the burst4all asset for 25 sats, maybe with restricted amount for buying. It´s frustrating that after 1 day of ANN all are sold out and 3 or 4 people alone have the big piece of cake...

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:54:11 PM

Is there any chance of a second tranche of the burst4all asset for 25 sats, maybe with restricted amount for buying. It´s frustrating that after 1 day of ANN all are sold out and 3 or 4 people alone have the big piece of cake...

There's over 90,000 available at the 25 sat price.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
tortellino

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:23:53 PM

@haitch: thanks Smiley at the moment i was writing only 50 sats sell order. bought now a first stack and will watch developement!

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 10:05:43 PM

@haitch: thanks Smiley at the moment i was writing only 50 sats sell order. bought now a first stack and will watch developement!

Glad you picked some up and I know how you feel when trying to buy assets as sometimes I miss out and the big fish scoop them all up so we need to be quick. I was lucky to pick some up before the first lot sold out and I believe there will be 1 million of this asset so I'm sure there is plenty to go around, we just need to be quick and on at the right time to buy.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: