Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris  (Read 137723 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Johnnygoodboy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:14:39 PM

ok people, this is not a PnD coin

for that you have LEPEN and MCRN.

This is a long term coin

I have no idea what is lepen but this is indeed an extralong term investment. It's a gigalong-term currency which u will never sell because the term will never end. What makes it tempting? Nothing. Literally nothing is capable of putting this shit into what I call a pumping hurricane. If u throw ur money on FRK u dislike money and should be stripped of it.

What is this guy talking about  Huh
And what is FRK  Huh

Probably a fudder who is extremely pissed he sold his 20k francs at 300 sats just before the price started rising  Cheesy Cheesy
judithmcb94

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:13:48 PM

This coin has so many problems I don't know where to begin. from the horrible HORRIBLE incoherent staff members, to the fact that wallet passwords can't be typed in, to their system creating you a new wallet each time you go to their site. I just tried to play along and now I'm out money on PayPal and I have no idea where my stupid French coin bullshit is. better get it to me! looks like Franc coin is a piece of shit with a nice video
LawBC (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 12:07:26 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 02:47:08 AM by LawBC

Sir,

No money has been ever stolen to you. Rules on www.frn.cash are :

- All transfers are processed manually
- For this reason the delay can vary between minutes and hour

So everything is normal. You bought at 00:58. I myself checked at 1:35AM.

Please could you kindly delete all the trouble you've been doing on Twitter saying we're thieves.
Thanks.

We're aware of the web wallet password issue, it will be fixed asap. Sorry again.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:43:14 AM

Hello Francs community !
We are proud to offer you a new pool to mine FRNs :
  • Proportional payment
  • Automated payouts
  • Various diff ports available to suit you best  Cool
  • No need to register accounts !
  • 1% pool fee

To start your miner, nothing easier !
Point your hash at >> stratum+tcp://mine.sparkpool.io:3002 <<to start mining with a 256 difficulty.
Username : <FRN address> ; Password : <anything you want>

See you around ! Smiley
LawBC (OP)

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:53:47 AM

Added to OP
LawBC (OP)

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:54:55 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 03:14:06 AM by LawBC

Help FRN to reach Bittrex !

Francs have been doing well lately on Yobit. It is now the right time to jump on a bigger exchange.

Here is a reminder of Bittrex policies and requirements in terms of listing, so we can maximize our chances.

- Bittrex gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Bittrex usually does not comment on whether they will launch coins but add coins under active development with high community demand.

- Tweet Bittrex @bittrexexchange about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. Bittrex respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins

- Write on the irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

- Devs will write to support@bittrex.com and fill a form on https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

We count on you guys to help us making it happen !
AnCap101

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:09:43 AM

Francs have been doing well lately on Yobit. It is now the right time to jump on a bigger exchange.

Here is a reminder of Bittrex policies and requirements in terms of listing, so we can maximize our chances.

- Bittrex gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Bittrex usually does not comment on whether they will launch coins but add coins under active development with high community demand.

- Tweet Bittrex @bittrexexchange about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. Bittrex respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins

- Write on the irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

- Devs will write to support@bittrex.com and fill a form on https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Will do.

Everybody definitely do this, we need to support anybody in the community who is trying to bring back real money and get countries off the evil of fiat currency and central banking.

Over 40% of french people want the fuck off the euro and want to get back to the franc and from there hopefully there is a cry for real money which frn is and the developer is a top bloke who has a massive vision for this coin.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:43:57 AM

sounds good planning
Johnnygoodboy

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:15:05 AM

Great, bittrex listing is best  Cheesy Cheesy
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 12:29:21 PM

According to the coin blockchain explorer, there are a lot of blocks found in a row and nothing for hours : http://explorer.francs.paris/
This might be someone pointing a huge miner to the coin, which makes the diff really high and then goes away, leaving a high diff with little hashing power.

What about Kimoto Gravity Well ?
Or diff retarget at every block ?
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:24:32 PM

According to the coin blockchain explorer, there are a lot of blocks found in a row and nothing for hours : http://explorer.francs.paris/
This might be someone pointing a huge miner to the coin, which makes the diff really high and then goes away, leaving a high diff with little hashing power.

really needed to deal with big miners
coolindark
Legendary

Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:41:39 PM

Cool Francs is ready in our pool! (10 Minutes Payment Period)  Cool

CoinMiners.Net

1,5% Fee
Register-free Mining & Auto Payments
Server located at Europe

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
LawBC (OP)

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:48:18 PM

The coin is already using DGW and difficulty retarget.
Igor76200

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:24:50 PM

Volume up again tonight.

Crypto.com wallet and card app.
Subscribe using my link and get a 50$ sign-up bonus. Welcome.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:36:51 PM

I bought some FRN to give some comradery to my French Compatriots.. We are Europeans so we are in the same Family I guess. Plus my great Auntie married a French Ambassador after world war 2 and they lived in Nice.. Avenue de la Californie.. I have been to France a few times as a kid and I love the Alps and Lyon.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
LawBC (OP)

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 06:50:32 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 08:07:16 AM by LawBC

LawBC (OP)

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 06:54:04 PM

I bought some FRN to give some comradery to my French Compatriots.. We are Europeans so we are in the same Family I guess. Plus my great Auntie married a French Ambassador after world war 2 and they lived in Nice.. Avenue de la Californie.. I have been to France a few times as a kid and I love the Alps and Lyon.  Smiley

Hey !
Thanks mate. Indeed the Alps are beautiful.
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:58:15 PM

I bought some FRN to give some comradery to my French Compatriots.. We are Europeans so we are in the same Family I guess. Plus my great Auntie married a French Ambassador after world war 2 and they lived in Nice.. Avenue de la Californie.. I have been to France a few times as a kid and I love the Alps and Lyon.  Smiley

Hey !
Thanks mate. Indeed the Alps are beautiful.

Please reply to the PM ? Thanks a lot and long live Francs Smiley

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
robbaxi

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:51:11 PM

I'm planning a trip to paris soon.. how many stores accept FRN now? This is the best crypto for France in the running right now
robbaxi

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:11:55 PM

Just found out they have 40. 40!!! Shops in Paris that accept FRN or are in the process of accepting them. This has as much real world adoption as bitcoin in the city of Paris. They have plans to make physical tokens that function as francs.

This is a true national coin and has staying power. Even if you miss out on this pump, it has long term investment opportunity so its basically impossible to loose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: