Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris  (Read 137735 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SnoopCn

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

VOLUME ARE VERY LOW AT PRESENT. ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO MAINTAIN VOLUME. KEEP IT UP. I NEVER WANT TO SEE MY FAV COIN FRN SLEEPING AGAIN..... Shocked Cheesy

PLEASE STOP YELLING

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
UKS2017

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:35:08 PM

VOLUME ARE VERY LOW AT PRESENT. ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO MAINTAIN VOLUME. KEEP IT UP. I NEVER WANT TO SEE MY FAV COIN FRN SLEEPING AGAIN..... Shocked Cheesy

PLEASE STOP YELLING

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM SIR ? ITS NOT YOUR OWN .......? ITS A OPEN FORUM, & EVERY MEMBER HAVE A RIGHT TO COMMENT HERE. YOU EVER NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF DELAYED WALLET.........PLEASE LEAVE THIS PLACE IF ITS DISTURB YOU, AND LEAVE THE HABIT OF PERSONAL ATTACK HERE.......
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:42:57 PM

are you good bro?
LawBC (OP)

Activity: 221

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 09:24:20 PM

Devs,

I think you should send a brochure to every maior newspaper, tv director and top 100 business.

This will make create some media interes and atleast some merchant interest

Hello !

Yes it is planned to send the packs to a few medias both web and mainstream.
About the big french corporations I'm afraid none of them would handle all the organization and accounting changes related to a new form of payment such as Francs. That's a big deal. Right now FRN is not even listed on a decent exchange.

We don't have a lot of €€€ either so we'll focus on small and middle sized businesses first.

About the mobile wallet it should be submitted to the Appstore in a matter of days now.
All the packs will be gradually launched as soon as the app is published on the App store. Then we'll follow up by working on the Android version.
LawBC (OP)

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 09:41:58 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 04:45:07 AM by LawBC

I got a PM today which I thought might be interesting to share.

Hello,
I am writing to you to ask you a question about the Franc crypto currency project. I was fascinated by the idea of an deceased national currency being reborn in the cryptography medium and as I was doing research I have stumbled upon your coin.
So the first thing that popped into my mind is dealing with an idea like this is copyright issues. Did you have any legal issues branding your project after the Franc? I mean if you think about it, it is most likely some sort of a national heritage and creating a currency, even if it's digital should be some sort of a violation I would think. If you could shed some light on me I would be extremely grateful.

Hello,
Thank you for your interest.

FRN is registered as a brand under the name "black franc". Yet we use "Franc" as a generic term. About the logo, the olive branch, it is an ancient Franc drawing that is now under public domain as the author is long dead.

Francs as a currency are still used today in Switzerland or in some african countries. If we come across problems with the french authorities for whatever reason, it is still possible to register the name in another country. I guess there's always a solution.
versterk

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:21:40 AM

PLEASE STOP YELLING

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM SIR ? ITS NOT YOUR OWN .......? ITS A OPEN FORUM, & EVERY MEMBER HAVE A RIGHT TO COMMENT HERE. YOU EVER NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF DELAYED WALLET.........PLEASE LEAVE THIS PLACE IF ITS DISTURB YOU, AND LEAVE THE HABIT OF PERSONAL ATTACK HERE.......

YOU SHALL caps down  Wink
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:58:49 AM

Devs,

I think you should send a brochure to every maior newspaper, tv director and top 100 business.

Hello !

About the big french corporations I'm afraid none of them would handle all the organization and accounting changes related to a new form of payment such as Francs. That's a big deal. Right now FRN is not even listed on a decent exchange.

We don't have a lot of €€€ either so we'll focus on small and middle sized businesses first.

About the mobile wallet it should be submitted to the Appstore in a matter of days now.
All the packs will be gradually launched as soon as the app is published on the App store. Then we'll follow up by working on the Android version.

I understand your strategy of focusing on small and medium size merchants first, but sending a brochure to managers of the biggest corps in the country will make the richest people in the country know about francs. This will mean a lot of investment coming from those families, and that will mean media coverage, more exchanges, more (small and medium) merchants getting interested...
Please consider sending the brochure to the (atleast 25) top merchant managers
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

Devs,

Hello !

I understand your strategy of focusing on small and medium size merchants first, but sending a brochure to managers of the biggest corps in the country will make the richest people in the country know about francs. This will mean a lot of investment coming from those families, and that will mean media coverage, more exchanges, more (small and medium) merchants getting interested...
Please consider sending the brochure to the (atleast 25) top merchant managers

Personally I would stick to sending it to various types of media (as outlined above). Getting merchants to accept FRN is a very, very long shot and the only way it might happen is if the media starts something first. Won't happen the other way around.

kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:08:20 PM

Well i do not get it... apply for the exchange bittrex (that is not so difficult) And be more active on social media and perhaps start a slack or telegram group
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:35:02 PM

Well i do not get it... apply for the exchange bittrex (that is not so difficult) And be more active on social media and perhaps start a slack or telegram group
as I understand bittrex has suspended paid coin addition and only adds cause of community interest, expressed via twitter, facebook, slack, ...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CryptoBoohaa

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:02:27 PM

The majors slowed down on adding coins to not dilute their sites and until after August 1st in general. Its not FRN fault its not on major exchanges. just keep doing what your doing, ill keep buying on Cryptopia. FRN is way better then a heck of a lot of other coins i hodl.
danksies

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:28:51 PM

So as far as the wallet app is concerned, is this close to the finished product minus some tweaking? I thought it was going to be based on Breadwallet's app? The current FRN app redirects to a website wallet instead of what I thought it would be like, such as Electrum, Breadwallet, etc. where the app would run on the phone
LawBC (OP)

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:41:25 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 08:52:03 PM by LawBC

So as far as the wallet app is concerned, is this close to the finished product minus some tweaking? I thought it was going to be based on Breadwallet's app? The current FRN app redirects to a website wallet instead of what I thought it would be like, such as Electrum, Breadwallet, etc. where the app would run on the phone

That's right. The mobile wallet is going to be a different application.
Apple have an ambiguous policy when it comes to cryptocurrencies and we hope they won't reject it.

The actual FRN application you can find on the Appstore and GPlay will still exist though we plan to update it with a new engine and new features. It is currently just a 1.0 version.

Also, Android version of the mobile wallet is already on track. All this takes time. The best would be to hire some workforce but we already spent a lot of money, at the same time we're not willing to use the premine. Complicated business. We should soon set up a public founding page, this will centralize all the current projects with a possibility to make public donations. All the invoices and freights related to the project will be published there as well.

For example, sending all the packs with the brochures will cost us around 250€. It would be helpful if we could pay these kind of things through donations.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:42:45 AM

Apple have an ambiguous policy when it comes to cryptocurrencies and we hope they won't reject it.

The actual FRN application you can find on the Appstore and GPlay will still exist though we plan to update it with a new engine and new features. It is currently just a 1.0 version.

Also, Android version of the mobile wallet is already on track. All this takes time. The best would be to hire some workforce but we already spent a lot of money, at the same time we're not willing to use the premine. Complicated business. We should soon set up a public founding page, this will centralize all the current projects with a possibility to make public donations. All the invoices and freights related to the project will be published there as well.

For example, sending all the packs with the brochures will cost us around 250€. It would be helpful if we could pay these kind of things through donations.

You need a website like this so everyone can donate to what they consider the most useful thing

recompensas.pesetacoin.info
Shooriko

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:53:53 PM

You need a website like this so everyone can donate to what they consider the most useful thing

The Francs website is good. The website that you just provided has nothing.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:01:06 AM

The Francs website is good. The website that you just provided has nothing.

Huh Huh Huh

Noone said francs website is not good...

The website i provided is the part of the bounties. There are addresses where you can donate linked to some tasks
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:31:12 PM

Hello! Just found this project via news.bitcoin.com comments section and this seems very interesting. Is there any exchanges where I might get some francs?

Good job devs and keep up good work!

Bitcoin
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

Hello! Just found this project via news.bitcoin.com comments section and this seems very interesting. Is there any exchanges where I might get some francs?

There are currently three exchanges trading Francs. I would get them from Cryptopia however as it has the highest volume on this one:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=FRN_BTC
Shooriko

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:56:46 PM

There are currently three exchanges trading Francs. I would get them from Cryptopia however as it has the highest volume on this one:

Now if we could only get them on Bittrex, it would really begin to take off, especially after the advertising campaign.
kheysha

Activity: 112

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:09:17 PM

Now if we could only get them on Bittrex, it would really begin to take off, especially after the advertising campaign.
Do you mean FRN will be listed in bittrex?
Wow good news, hope that soon happen.
But seeing FRN trade in cryptopia is so lethargic the volume is only 0.06 BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: