Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
-
-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris  (Read 137718 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jeanbon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

Yeah a community take over could be nice ! i created a Telegram room for those who are interested in it https://t.me/FrancsNoir  (as i can't find the discord link)

Sorry, I don't use Telegram for now. Undecided
I'm very interested in this alt, because I'm French and unfortunately this project is near to stop at the moment when French people are just discovering bitcoin and cryptocurrencies (it was too early and we are late...)
The team did a very good job and it's a pity if this crypto disappears.
Perhaps I'll join the former members of this team by this topic.
I have posted another topic in the "Français" forum section, because I doubt the team already did that and it is in this section that their announcement should have to be done.

I'am also interest by this project.
Is it dead and a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

Happy New Year!!!

A question for Lawbtc and for the community

Would you like to see FRN in Ledger Nano S?
Would you donate whatever you can to get listed?
Would you buy a limited edition Ledger Nano S with FRN logo on it?

Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

It's ETH-20 standard?
Ruoma

Activity: 238
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

Happy New Year!!!

Thank you!
IMO, before to get a limited edition with FRN, I would like to be able to restart this project, join its former members, convince them to support it again and increase the audience and popularity of this crypto. Wink
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:27:14 AM

January 14th marks FRN's two year anniversary.

I honestly can't remember a better first impression as when this project launched with its superb intro video and gorgeous branding, worthy of being the proposed crypto for a classy country.

No scam or shady shit, just lack of action, such a pity.

Classiest disappointment in a project of this sort.. by a long shot.

luz3rrul3z

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:01:00 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 08:01:44 PM by luz3rrul3z

Happy New Year!!!

We want to do anything that brings FRN to the front of crypto community. We just need a signal from @Lawbc to deploy the community takeover. Please join the community takeover telegram channel.

BTC Tip Me @ 1AsrsSYUtHdhJ6SARJD5aK52ydKUBGVzuu
luz3rrul3z

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

I honestly can't remember a better first impression as when this project launched with its superb intro video and gorgeous branding, worthy of being the proposed crypto for a classy country. No scam or shady shit, just lack of action, such a pity. Classiest disappointment in a project of this sort.. by a long shot.

Agreed honestly. It's a pity to see scams like Bitconnect thriving and legits like FRN dying.
@Lawbc, please response to the community, we need an answer.

Ruoma

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

Agreed honestly. It's a pity to see scams like Bitconnect thriving and legits like FRN dying.
@Lawbc, please response to the community, we need an answer.

Thank you, luz3rrul3z! Wink
I hope the team will be alive in a couple of weeks...
Don't forget to post comments also in the FRN topic of forum's "Français" section, even if I'll try to transfer information to.
Thanks! Smiley
luz3rrul3z

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

Thank you, luz3rrul3z! Wink
I hope the team will be alive in a couple of weeks...
Don't forget to post comments also in the FRN topic of forum's "Français" section, even if I'll try to transfer information to. Thanks! Smiley

I am not French. Currently learning to language because I am willing to move to France to finish my masters and settle.  Grin
Honestly, I discovered FRN due to my enthusiasm about France.

Sceat

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

Happy New Year!!!

We want to do anything that brings FRN to the front of crypto community. We just need a signal from @Lawbc to deploy the community takeover. Please join the community takeover discord channel.

What is the link for the discord ? there is a telegram room here https://t.me/FrancsNoir but can't find any discord !
luz3rrul3z

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

We want to do anything that brings FRN to the front of crypto community. We just need a signal from @Lawbc to deploy the community takeover. Please join the community takeover discord channel.
What is the link for the discord ? there is a telegram room here https://t.me/FrancsNoir but can't find any discord !

Sorry, my bad! It's the telegram room, not discord. Thanks a lot for notifying me.  Smiley

versterk

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

Happy New Year!!!

YES
YES
YES (even if I already have nano and trezor(s) ) Smiley
luz3rrul3z

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:36:24 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 06:32:28 AM by luz3rrul3z

Spread the good words of FRN to the people you know, be it crypto enthusiast or general people. If Lawbc agrees we will deploy new dev team. But for that we honestly need donation to employ the new team and getting listed on popular exchanges. I hope if everybody contributes a little we can overcome every hurdle that may come in our way. Slowly but surely we will be there. It may take 2-3 years, but a good project is always built on a solid foundation. FRN is the crypto for French. The most visited country is the classiest of all European, or even in the whole world. It attracts 83 million of visitors each year.

Just to say, we can target the french tourism sector where FRN could be the De Facto currency. From the frozen Alps to the wine capital Bordeaux, from the plains of Normandy to the French Riviera. I can't see why FRN cant survive and thrive. Raise your voice to reinforce the community takeover initiative of the coin.

We need a clear planning & roadmap, which will guide us through.

Ruoma

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

Spread the good words of FRN to the people you know, be it crypto enthusiast or general people. If Lawbc agrees we will deploy new dev team. But for that we honestly need donation to employ the new team and getting listed on popular exchanges. I hope if everybody contributes a little we can overcome every hurdle that may come in our way. Slowly but surely we will be there. It may take 2-3 years, but a good project is always built on a solid foundation. FRN is the crypto for French. The most visited country is the classiest of all European, or even in the whole world. It attracts 83 million of visitors each year.

Just to say, we can target the french tourism sector where FRN could be the De Facto currency. From the frozen Alps to the wine capital Bordeaux, from the plains of Normandy to the French Riviera. I can't see why FRN cant survive and thrive. Raise your voice to reinforce the community takeover initiative of the coin.

As a French man, thank you for your compliments to my country! I am very proud that you have this image about it.
I'm a beginner, so I'm not able to plan these steps.
As a simple future user, I think it is important to increase number of nodes, miners, to get informations about websites where we can buy FRN, where the price is given, the list of altcoins we can exchange with, etc.
I haven't read the specifications of the FRN wallet yet.
So, does the user manage his private keys? What about security, is this wallet usable as cold storage, does it manage some other altcoins?
At the time when these informations will be available, some (french) people could buy FRN with a few dozens of euros and make its price increase strongly.
I saw blocks are always mined nowadays, but is there always some transactions?
Sorry, I'm not fluent with the finance jargon. Wink
jeanbon

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

I honestly can't remember a better first impression as when this project launched with its superb intro video and gorgeous branding, worthy of being the proposed crypto for a classy country.

Are you really sure it's not a scam?
Why does the project die?

I'am also interest by a "french crypto"
Lucus12

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

In a previous post @LawBC talks about implementing segwit and finishing up both ios and android apps, maybe that would be a good start ?
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

Are you really sure it's not a scam?
Why does the project die?

I'am also interest by a "french crypto"

Only the dev is 100% certain of that.

Add some things up: A video that to this day would cost ,at the very least, several thousand dollars to produce and that was at a time when btc was like $400. Not to mention all the infrastructure, including explorers, websites, and branding which no one can deny has the hand of a professional designer/artist or whatever.... All this was ready at launch, they could have dumped the premine when it was like 30 to 40k satoshi in the early days, to ROI the initial investment but they didn't. Last time I checked, the premine was still intact. People (my self included) complained that the premine amounted for a large percentage of the circulating supply at the time. Dev agreed and said that they were going to let the supply increase and the market mature before making use of those funds. All this could seem like it was the least they could do but if you have been in the altcoin scene for a while, you'll know that this is rarely the case.

I have zero suspicions of a scam, I don't see the angle. To me, they are still in the red from the initial investment and the infrastructure still alive and draining a few bucks here and a few there.
Maybe they just found greener pastures and postponed whatever work they had planned for FRN.

jeanbon

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

Thanks for your answear.

Can a crypto succees, even if the initial team of dev give up ont he project?
Maybe FRN has already enought feature to grow up?
antbe

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

Thanks for your answear.

Can a crypto succees, even if the initial team of dev give up ont he project?
Maybe FRN has already enought feature to grow up?

Yes it has already happened by the past ! And some communities really succeed !

Some friends and myself were really interested by this coin ( + we are French ), I'm happy to see that some people are also interested by this coin and the idea of taking it back in the game.

We should start to think about how can we rescue Francs.
Lucus12

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

@LawBC said we need more miners. I'd be happy to do it on my modest pc, but I need some help with that. I thought the wallet had a mining button, but mine doesn't show anything, and I can't find any info about it. If someone could help me, I'd really appreciate.

Ps: ubuntu 16.04, wallet installed yesterday so it should be last version

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: