Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin is Dead" - Mike Hearn  (Read 17567 times)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

MH, it will be dead again when it falls from $8000 to $1500...

Hearn sold it at $435 or there abouts...
it means just a hurt statement, Hearn suffered a loss that made him very sick, I hope the others did not hear the word he said  Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will be dead that easily because we already saw what capabilities of bitcoin in the market. It already shows us that it can lasts long and will be running for another 10years more. It cannot be judge by one or few persons because we really don't know what will going to happen in the future.
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

crypto is taking over the world economy and this started with bitcoin. bitcoin will not die. it is the future and number are backing it up
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

Has Mike been back if Bitcoin is still dead yet?...It's still alive Mike  Wink

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

Bitcoin dead?
That's impossible bitcoin is electric money and already many bitcoin users in this world, even the average already many people invest bitcoin because it produces considerable profit. Who are you Mike Hearn? Saying bitcoin will die a stupid human who says it. Sorry I did not respond to you mike.  Tongue
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

bitcoin won't die.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Bitcoin Classic rolls out, and days later there is no word about it in the News Media.

Mike Hearn declares Bitcoin dead and within hours it is in the New York Times.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/business/dealbook/the-bitcoin-believer-who-gave-up.html

Mark my words: Bitcoin is getting ready to be in a fight for it's life.

On one side are the Blockstream/Core players.  Liars, manipulators, shill, not afraid to destroy the fabric of Bitcoin with every bit of FUD they can dredge up - even if it kills bitcoin, but if they can't have total control, no one can.

On the other side you have Mike Hearn w/R3CEV/Hyperledger/Banks (AND Mainstream Media & Govt backing - don't forget that!)

We are at the start of a foot race to see who gets ready forst for the upcoming global financial meltdown. 

It's pretty clear that Bitcoin Classic will prevail in the upcoming March Fork given the huge amount of support / concensus for it.  But Blockstream seems to wat to make this a do or die fight, and they appear to be willing to destroy the good name of bitcoin if they don't get their way.  The looming battle may be the perfect backdrop of confusion and chaos for a Fiat Coin to rise from the shadows, and with the help of Gov't & Media nods - be introduced to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts kiddies.... this is going to be a wild ride.  Right now I am betting 50% on Classic / 50% on Fiat Coin.  Current 1mb Blockstream/Core Coin not even worth mentioning in my opinion.  I see 0.001%.
I don't think that bitcoin will be dead that easily because we already saw what capabilities of bitcoin in the market. It already shows us that it can lasts long and will be running for another 10years more. It cannot be judge by one or few persons because we really don't know what will going to happen in the future.
Exactly! How can someone say it so easily? Like saying "Bitcoin is going down", or "bitcoin is dead" without even enough evidence that it really is! Bashers? It will take years or maybe decade before it dies, Bitcoin is so lively right now. And yes no one can predict the future.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

Bitcoin dead?
That's impossible bitcoin is electric money and already many bitcoin users in this world, even the average already many people invest bitcoin because it produces considerable profit. Who are you Mike Hearn? Saying bitcoin will die a stupid human who says it. Sorry I did not respond to you mike.  Tongue
Bitcoin is dead said by many random people. But as we can see, they are wrong, because if bitcoin is dead, then why does it has still a value. We dont even know you mike, so maybe you're dead or something. Sorry, feels bad for you man. You cant even see the greatness of bitcoin, because of your closed mind. But its not too late, you can change for the better.
tonyteo13

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:38:30 AM

Bitcoin is not dead. He assured Bitcoin was alive enough before he did it.
nikonova

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

bitcoin is sstill alive mike, 2 years later lol
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

I can't agree that btc is dead because vice versa, it is still alive) I consider it the best coin with many opportunities. I think that btc is worth your attention because it is safe and provides the possibility to stay confidential

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

Bitcoin dead?
Bitcoin is dead said by many random people. But as we can see, they are wrong, because if bitcoin is dead, then why does it has still a value. We dont even know you mike, so maybe you're dead or something. Sorry, feels bad for you man. You cant even see the greatness of bitcoin, because of your closed mind. But its not too late, you can change for the better.

When bitcoin price drop, peoples panic and said bitcoin will be dead. Its always like that. I think we should able patient with bitcoin because recently investment banking start to studying and investing on cryptocurrency market

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

Bitcoin dead?

When bitcoin price drop, peoples panic and said bitcoin will be dead. Its always like that. I think we should able patient with bitcoin because recently investment banking start to studying and investing on cryptocurrency market

I think it is far to happen because as the technology renovate, payments system also upgrade. And bitcoin is the start for that.
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

it's 2018 now and bitcoin is doing really well. how about mike hearn?
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

yes all bitcoins died to sell them and invest in new crypto projects like Socratus I advise you
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

Bitcoin dead?

I think it is far to happen because as the technology renovate, payments system also upgrade. And bitcoin is the start for that.
you're right, besides bitcoin has also been used by many parties for now. make it die because someone said like that i think it is a bad thing. well, bitcoin develops in accordance with the times, so I think it will still exist and continue to develop.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

it's 2018 now and bitcoin is doing really well. how about mike hearn?

2018 is the worst year bitcoin ever had.  100% of uses cases gone.  All merchants gone.  Lightning totally stalled.  Some people don't know they are dead until long after the guillotine blade dropped. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

You can call bitcoin dead but you can't stop me from believing it no matter how bad the situation it may get. Since i started in crypto, i've seen so many FUDs spreading on the internet especially on social media and this forum but none of those has shaken my faith to crypto especially in bitcoin.

AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

It`s strange to read over and over again statements like "Bitcoin is dead and so on..." When something is dead it does no longer exist at all. That means that it doesn`t work, people can`t use it and so on... But Bitcoin is still with us and it still influental.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

You can call bitcoin dead but you can't stop me from believing it no matter how bad the situation it may get. Since i started in crypto, i've seen so many FUDs spreading on the internet especially on social media and this forum but none of those has shaken my faith to crypto especially in bitcoin.

Many people believe in fake news, the only person who stay believe in bitcoin is those person who know how bitcoin useful the people who already have knowledge about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: