Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin is Dead" - Mike Hearn  (Read 17567 times)
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

Bitcoin never dies, is moving slowly and steadily. Talking about Bitcoin, everyone realized that it was an excellent opportunity for those who seek wealth and risk. If you think Bitcoin is dead, get out of here, do not worry you've lost a chance.

well, i agree Bitcoin never dies as long as there is internet in this world and people will always try to invest in Bitcoin to make a profit. if Bitcoin is dead then there will be no more cryptocurrency and not there will be projects that will launch in this forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

I heard of it more than 100 in the past but Bitcoin is still here with us. This is a recycled FUD that circulate in the market every year and only newbie would believe this nonsense statement.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

This is not the first time such erroneous statements about bitcoin will emerge, and since then, bitcoin remain standby and strong, and for those that believes like me this is just the beginning of rising of bitcoin

Look at the date when this thread was published - it was in 2016! I am more than sure that the author of the post made much money on Bitcoin as many of us managed to do.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:09:52 AM

Just opinion make bitcoin member panic for selling their asset, never trust any one else talking about bitcoin is dead or anything bad of bitcoin, keep save and hold your asset because bitcoin one day will be on higher price.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

you know it is very funny how people can react to the bad side of things as soon as they hear it but only take it a snow pace anytime the good side of it also it's mentioned. Well, we cannot force them to accept bitcoin but they cannot also bring it down no matter the amount of FUD they spread around it. bitcoin is strong and the whole crypto community supports that!

aQikoeos

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

bitcoin was dead twice and more. i dont belive people say it bitcoin is dead
mishel1223

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:00:37 AM

Bitcoin Classic rolls out, and days later there is no word about it in the News Media.

Mike Hearn declares Bitcoin dead and within hours it is in the New York Times.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/business/dealbook/the-bitcoin-believer-who-gave-up.html

Mark my words: Bitcoin is getting ready to be in a fight for it's life.

On one side are the Blockstream/Core players.  Liars, manipulators, shill, not afraid to destroy the fabric of Bitcoin with every bit of FUD they can dredge up - even if it kills bitcoin, but if they can't have total control, no one can.

On the other side you have Mike Hearn w/R3CEV/Hyperledger/Banks (AND Mainstream Media & Govt backing - don't forget that!)

We are at the start of a foot race to see who gets ready forst for the upcoming global financial meltdown. 

It's pretty clear that Bitcoin Classic will prevail in the upcoming March Fork given the huge amount of support / concensus for it.  But Blockstream seems to wat to make this a do or die fight, and they appear to be willing to destroy the good name of bitcoin if they don't get their way.  The looming battle may be the perfect backdrop of confusion and chaos for a Fiat Coin to rise from the shadows, and with the help of Gov't & Media nods - be introduced to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts kiddies.... this is going to be a wild ride.  Right now I am betting 50% on Classic / 50% on Fiat Coin.  Current 1mb Blockstream/Core Coin not even worth mentioning in my opinion.  I see 0.001%.

Mike Novogratz swears bitcoin is the real deal — despite the cryptocurrency losing nearly 70 percent of its value since it flirted with $20,000 late last year.

“This is real. This is not tulips. We will have an internet 3.0,” Novogratz insisted Thursday at the Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit.

Novogratz is chief executive at Galaxy Investment Partners, a crypto-focused investment firm. He was a fixture on financial TV late last year, extolling the virtues of bitcoin as its price soared but warning of “wild crashes.”

“Last year, there was no value. It was just this frenzy, and people would throw out these great staggering numbers ‘Bitcoin’s going to $100,000. It’s going to a million,’ ” Novogratz said.

Now that bitcoin is around $6,000 for much of the last three months, he insists a comeback is on the way.

“It’s not going to bounce straight back. This is going to be a grind back,” Novogratz said.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

wow! what a claim. bitcoin can't be dead so soon. no one can control it all. unless he will do unbelievable things over it. If he did He will be at war to all bitcoin users and believer.

Probably it will. Bitcoin will not die as long as it fulfills it duty for the investors. This is the future of currency, it is just starting. We cannot really say that it will end so soon, it has a lot of perks that is why it will survive no matter what. It also has potential. This wll not die.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:02:30 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and can never die like that! Prediction are most time right ,But as of bitcoin I see full force   pushing it back to normal .It's was good at Price some day and going to kick any moment soon.

I do not remember the predictions that were right. But yes, Bitcoin will live for many years, maybe even forever. It is not going to die as well as the best alts.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and will not die anytime soon. Exactly one year ago today, the cryptocurrency market cap was around $150 billion. Currently, it's around $200 billion. While it has been a wild and tumultuous year, that's a 25% increase in one year. And I'd venture to guess that most people holding crypto at the peak were not bought in until mid-year 2017, when it was still over $100 billion market cap. I'd also venture that most people who held way before then are still holding now. Again, most.

Bitcoin was $5,707 this time last year. It's $6,282 now. That's a 10% increase in one year. Most of the people I've spoken to either bought in when it was railroading up in late 2017, thinking it would go up forever, or "bought the dip" early in the year, when the dip kept going and going.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and will not die anytime soon. Exactly one year ago today, the cryptocurrency market cap was around $150 billion. Currently, it's around $200 billion. While it has been a wild and tumultuous year, that's a 25% increase in one year. And I'd venture to guess that most people holding crypto at the peak were not bought in until mid-year 2017, when it was still over $100 billion market cap. I'd also venture that most people who held way before then are still holding now. Again, most.

Bitcoin was $5,707 this time last year. It's $6,282 now. That's a 10% increase in one year. Most of the people I've spoken to either bought in when it was railroading up in late 2017, thinking it would go up forever, or "bought the dip" early in the year, when the dip kept going and going.
Blockchain is an edge cutting technology and crypto currency is one of its successful product since it is massively adapted globally, I think its existance will continue marching until the near future and bitcoin as the leading crypto coin will always lead the way.

Alamin9884

Activity: 1456
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

Bitcoin is never dead, now the price is low, so everyone seems to be bad, bitcoin is ccryptocurrency, so its prices will increase, it is normal to decrease, don't worry.  I think, bitcoin prices will grow very quickly.
bryanparcon

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

Only time will tell what the furture of bitcoin holds. Its hard to believe one mans claims over the others. Although he does have some good points throught there.It is sad that this is the news NY Times publishes, nothing but DOOM and DEATH! I guess postive things doesnt sell.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

Bitcoin has been reported to have died hundreds of times, but in fact, it is still alive and circulating as usual. Don't be fooled by anyone, even he is the most influential person on the development of bitcoin.

saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

I do not think Bitcoin can die. Because Bitcoin is a crypto currency. Which is becoming popular in today's time. And in the coming time, Bitcoin will be more famous. Due to which Bitcoin's death is not possible.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

Bitcoin is dead. there are many people that said this word because they see the decreasing price of bitcoin in the early year, from $20000 to $6000, i know it hard, but you should know this is bitcoin and cryptocurrency, you should know about this, the price of bitcoin is increase and decreasing by the time

Finn Bery

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

Currently, with the Bitcoin market active, the issue of electronic commerce in online transactions is growing, the trend of Bitcoin users is increasing. Recently, the media has given positive information about Bitcoin. And through the various ups and downs, but Bitcoin is still "alive" and on the momentum of strong growth, the possibility of this currency disappears almost no.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

This topic was created almost 3 years ago. But bitcoin is still alive, fees are small again thanks to Segwit2x and Lightning Network and price rised from 400 to 6500 usd, lol.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

When every person on the planet realizes that their money in the Bank or anywhere else-he does not own, I am sure, through this awareness within themselves, everyone will understand the value of cryptocurrency as something that will always be with you as an integral.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

waooww very interesting your statement, I am very grateful for the input. hopefully for the future I can be more selective and be more careful in playing bitcoin. and hopefully what I hope is that the price of bitcoin is high, hopefully it can be achieved and implemented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: