Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 10:35:09 AM

By the way, seems that dev is dead serious about this

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 02:52:00 PM

Testing some new design implementations...

develop7

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 06:34:56 PM

Congrats on 1BTC!  Shocked
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:09:00 AM

Sup guys,

I want to hop in on the WARP crowdfund.  By the looks of the thread so far, everything seems legit, but I'd like to hear how people's purchases went - smoothly or otherwise.  Is the process all automated?  Or is one of the devs managing each presale?  Because I'm all set & ready to generate a BTC address for my donation  Grin

Cheers, awesome work so far, everything looks outstanding so far.  I have some slight influence 'round the crypto-world, and would love to help push this project as far and high as possible!  To the powers that be - PM me - or I'll just contact you through slack, if that's preferred!

Thanks in advance Smiley
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:14:25 AM

Sup guys,

I want to hop in on the WARP crowdfund.  By the looks of the thread so far, everything seems legit, but I'd like to hear how people's purchases went - smoothly or otherwise.  Is the process all automated?  Or is one of the devs managing each presale?  Because I'm all set & ready to generate a BTC address for my donation  Grin

Cheers, awesome work so far, everything looks outstanding so far.  I have some slight influence 'round the crypto-world, and would love to help push this project as far and high as possible!  To the powers that be - PM me - or I'll just contact you through slack, if that's preferred!

Thanks in advance Smiley

I had no problem.  Only thing to remember is that the wallet won't sync because there aren't any blocks - so just open it, grab the address and close the wallet.  my payment showed up on the site quickly.
Arrakeen

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:37:59 AM

Sup guys,

Thanks in advance Smiley

I had no problem.  Only thing to remember is that the wallet won't sync because there aren't any blocks - so just open it, grab the address and close the wallet.  my payment showed up on the site quickly.

Thanks for the response - but regardless of how fast your payment showed up on the site, are the WARP sent right to your wallet afterwards? 
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:53:53 AM

Sup guys,

Thanks in advance Smiley

Thanks for the response - but regardless of how fast your payment showed up on the site, are the WARP sent right to your wallet afterwards? 
Don't think any warp is sent until crowdfunding ends.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Arrakeen

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:05:42 AM

Sup guys,

Thanks in advance Smiley

Well now I'm on the fence about it all...soooooooo many times people get burnt this way, but damn this coin is really alluring.  I want to get in on this so bad...

Why wait until crowdfunding is over, to release the coins?  I'm genuinely curious here, my first thought being 'what malicious or otherwise negative actions could someone take with a coin that isn't traded anywhere'....

Sorry if I'm being a pain, I just want to learn as much as possible before putting my money behind something!

That being said, keep up the good word, WARP team Wink
Depredation

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:12:31 AM

Sup guys,

Thanks in advance Smiley

Well now I'm on the fence about it all...soooooooo many times people get burnt this way, but damn this coin is really alluring.  I want to get in on this so bad...

Why wait until crowdfunding is over, to release the coins?  I'm genuinely curious here, my first thought being 'what malicious or otherwise negative actions could someone take with a coin that isn't traded anywhere'....

Sorry if I'm being a pain, I just want to learn as much as possible before putting my money behind something!

The amount you receive is based on your percentage of BTC you put in.  They can't send coins early because then you will get too much, as more people will end up investing, getting their own share of warp.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
warper

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 04:15:55 AM

Sup guys,

Thanks in advance Smiley

"At the end of the sale, the amount of bitcoins you sent, relative to the total amount raised, is the percentage of WARP you will get.
(BTC raised / WARP supply = price per WARP)

"Example:
Sale closes on Thursday, 28 Jan, 12:00 CET, and 53 bitcoins were raised. You sent 2.1 BTC. Your share is 3.962% of the total WARP supply."

source: http://warpcoin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5
Arrakeen

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:17:30 AM

Sup guys,

Thanks in advance Smiley

"At the end of the sale, the amount of bitcoins you sent, relative to the total amount raised, is the percentage of WARP you will get.
(BTC raised / WARP supply = price per WARP)

"Example:
Sale closes on Thursday, 28 Jan, 12:00 CET, and 53 bitcoins were raised. You sent 2.1 BTC. Your share is 3.962% of the total WARP supply."

source: http://warpcoin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5

I understand that!  But who's to say once the sale ends, devs just run off with the BTC?  Wouldn't be the first time such an act has been committed.  I'm not trying to slander the WARP team in any way, because I really do want to buy some right now  Undecided
Depredation

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:21:35 AM

I understand that!  But who's to say once the sale ends, devs just run off with the BTC?  Wouldn't be the first time such an act has been committed.  I'm not trying to slander the WARP team in any way, because I really do want to buy some right now  Undecided
It's always a possibility, but even if they sent you the warp now, they could just run off with the BTC anyways so it doesn't really make that big of a difference lol

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Arrakeen

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:41:18 AM

It's always a possibility, but even if they sent you the warp now, they could just run off with the BTC anyways so it doesn't really make that big of a difference lol

touche...you, sir, have twisted my arm on the matter.  Appreciate the responses.
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:12:31 AM

touche...you, sir, have twisted my arm on the matter.  Appreciate the responses.

Hey, good morning!

Just to explain a bit further: everyone receives their coins when the sale ends so everyone pays the same price per coin and everyone is allowed to stake or hit the market at the same time. I'm specifically asking exchanges not to add the coin until distribution is complete.
This is how you create a stable and fair coin. This is also why there is no proof of work phase; not everybody can mine. So the main incentive is that every WARP angel has the same chances!

And thanks everyone who jumped in so far!
If you want to pass the word about WARP follow @warpcoin on Twitter and help with a few re-tweets!
I'm happy with the reception and confident that more interest comes towards the end of the sale!

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:39:10 AM

WARP has been added to www.shapeshift.io discovery list, meaning they will review it for a possible addition.

I have also contacted Poloniex, being one of the main trusted exchange services out there. An addition by Bittrex would also be supported.

Other exchanges are not endorsed or officially supported at the moment, please contact me at shapetwist@warpcoin.com if you're interested to add WARP.

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:58:36 PM

Here are some forum signatures to help promote WARP in the future.
Shame I can't wear one yet! Sad

Sr. Member:

WARP  
A new crypto currency
focused on usability
and development.
   OFFICIAL WEBSITE
BITCOINTALK THREAD

Hero/Legendary:

WARP  
A new crypto currency
focused on usability
and development.
   OFFICIAL WEBSITE
BITCOINTALK THREAD

WARP  
A new crypto currency
focused on usability
and development.
   OFFICIAL WEBSITE
BITCOINTALK THREAD

WARP  
A new crypto currency
focused on usability
and development.
   OFFICIAL WEBSITE
BITCOINTALK THREAD

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:11:17 PM

Sr. Member:
WARP  
A new crypto currency
focused on usability
and development.
  OFFICIAL WEBSITE
BITCOINTALK THREAD

Code:
[table][tr][td][size=28pt][color=#626FA6][b]WARP[/b][/color][/size][/td][td]   [/td][td][center][size=8pt][color=#626FA6][b]A new crypto currency
focused on usability
and development.[/b][/color][/size][/center][/td][td]   [/td][td][size=14pt][url=http://warpcoin.com][color=#626FA6][b]OFFICIAL WEBSITE[/b][/color][/url][/size]
[size=14pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329494][color=#626FA6][b]BITCOINTALK THREAD[/b][/color][/url][/size][/td][/tr][/table]

Hero/Legendary:

WARP  
A new crypto currency
focused on usability
and development.
  OFFICIAL WEBSITE
BITCOINTALK THREAD

Code:
[table][tr][td][size=28pt][color=#626FA6][b]WARP[/b][/color][/size][/td][td]   [/td][td][center][size=8pt][color=#626FA6][b]A new crypto currency
focused on usability
and development.[/b][/color][/size][/center][/td][td]   [/td][td][size=14pt][url=http://warpcoin.com/][glow=#626FA6,2,300][color=#ffffff][b]OFFICIAL WEBSITE[/b][/color][/glow][/url][/size]
[size=14pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329494][glow=#626FA6,2,300][color=#ffffff][b]BITCOINTALK THREAD[/b][/color][/glow][/url][/size][/td][/tr][/table]

WARP  
A new crypto currency
focused on usability
and development.
  OFFICIAL WEBSITE
BITCOINTALK THREAD

Code:
[table][tr][td][size=28pt][glow=#626FA6,2,300][color=#ffffff][b]WARP[/b][/color][/glow][/size][/td][td]   [/td][td][center][size=8pt][color=#626FA6][b]A new crypto currency
focused on usability
and development.[/b][/color][/size][/center][/td][td]   [/td][td][size=14pt][url=http://warpcoin.com/][glow=#ffffff,2,300][color=#626FA6][b]OFFICIAL WEBSITE[/b][/color][/glow][/url][/size]
[size=14pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329494][glow=#ffffff,2,300][color=#626FA6][b]BITCOINTALK THREAD[/b][/color][/glow][/url][/size][/td][/tr][/table]

WARP  
A new crypto currency
focused on usability
and development.
  OFFICIAL WEBSITE
BITCOINTALK THREAD

Code:
[table][tr][td][size=28pt][glow=#ffffff,2,300][color=#626FA6][b]WARP[/b][/color][/glow][/size][/td][td]   [/td][td][center][size=8pt][color=#626FA6][b]A new crypto currency
focused on usability
and development.[/b][/color][/size][/center][/td][td]   [/td][td][size=14pt][url=http://warpcoin.com/][glow=#626FA6,2,300][color=#ffffff][b]OFFICIAL WEBSITE[/b][/color][/glow][/url][/size]
[size=14pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329494][glow=#626FA6,2,300][color=#ffffff][b]BITCOINTALK THREAD[/b][/color][/glow][/url][/size][/td][/tr][/table]

How much are you paying ?

yo
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:14:36 PM

How much are you paying ?

Oh, don't quote that please...

Not in the signature business so I don't know, really.
There's another thread for that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1336108

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:55:15 PM

Anyway.. I've been trying some promotion to bring more awareness. It would be good if everyone in the crypto world knows about the coin before the sale ends.

Things are going well so far in my opinion. We've raised 1.565 BTC. It's not much but it's deeply appreciated. Nice to see that the investors can still identify who to trust.
The last two days I've been busy trying to get WARP a voice, and it's not easy. Every coin seems just like another coin, it's hard to stand out.

However, I believe that people reading this thread have good reasons to follow it to say the least. This is a hard project that goes a bit against the system/norm that we've seen lately. Making the foundations of WARP has been a pleasure, and despite having difficult - yet doable - goals to achieve, I'm sure it's really worth.

I'm eagerly waiting for the day the project succeeds and everyone will finally see it as I see it.

Until then, feel free to engage and ask questions.
I'm on slack, skype, bitmessage, email, you call it.

develop7

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:55:12 PM

Well, I'd love to get this project off the ground, and if you need any help from a C programmer, I'm here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: