Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:12:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115957 times)
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:26:56 PM

Just bought my third small block of the crowdsale Smiley wish I could buy more at once.... but gotta wait till funds are liquid lol
18wDjnbvYdyUJT7shbUo4FmxRCcHu2wnRo
1DzYUxs7ecKnqbsfsuumGmyM4Z8Ei3NHoe
1MxVqHXkMrfkMLsXRv6FfWcQKHjHenzoT5

GO WARP GO!!

edit
So considering we're now at ~8.3 BTC (congrats by the way) I'm assuming warp is a go? I know there was discussion a few pages back about expected minimum investments for features to be feasible.

side note, would I be correct in assuming that WARPOS (should it come to fruition) will be a *nix based distro? Or are you thinking something new outta left field? lol
/edit

Wow nice thanks!
WarpOS will be a nix system with a beautiful GUI! User-friendly! You can guess!

Ok - I covered the last 20 shares - let's get this thing off the ground! :-)

Waauww thank you! We're off!

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:28:53 PM

If someone in the community is willing to donate a vps for the cause, I can build a basic BE.... free of charge. Which, after build, I would turn over to whomever the WARP community decided was fit for the position.

We have two BE's now. A third one is not really very important now!
And nobody needs to donate a VPS! Although I would certainly consider that!

riceberry

Activity: 491
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:39:45 PM

Bought 25 shares of the BitNodes WARP node: https://bitnodes.net/services/crowdfunding/warp-node/
So there's only 20 shares left.

Nodes are important to support the network, plus Bitnodes offers a Block Explorer for a year, and we need a third-party explorer on top of our own.

Also, remember when we launch, it's important to let your coins mature and stake!

Ok - I covered the last 20 shares - let's get this thing off the ground! :-)

Awesome ! I might invest some more, but might wait to see how it goes in the next 2 days. It should be a good distribution for this coin!
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:10:43 PM

Was just interviewed for www.thecryptoworld.org

That's unexpected... Hah. Will be live tomorrow I guess.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:16:16 PM

Was just interviewed for www.thecryptoworld.org

That's unexpected... Hah. Will be live tomorrow I guess.

That's great news!  I have a feeling there will be a lot of activity in the 11th hour! :-)

riceberry

Activity: 491

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:31:19 PM

I wonder how high it will go..
johnnysof

Activity: 534

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:51:10 PM

I was just following the thread till now. It looks very good and serious. Had some doubts at the beginning, why not using an escrow, but  the dev seems to be a trustful person.
I'm jumping in.
Cheers!
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:53:15 PM

I wonder how high it will go..

No one knows - I just want the coins in my wallet and active development! :-)  Then we can talk about how high!

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:54:28 PM

I was just following the thread till now. It looks very good and serious. Had some doubts at the beginning, why not using an escrow, but  the dev seems to be a trustful person.
I'm jumping in.
Cheers!

Thanks a lot. I'm happy I was able to prove that I am serious and very confident about it. Welcome aboard!

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 09:32:13 PM

WARP crowd funded node is up!

https://bitnodes.net/node/109-235-71-102/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:21:24 AM

Loving the support coming out for this coin! just grabbed my 4th small block of WARP crowdsale Smiley
1GTSiLhbmPkbJgmPzc4MGTnygv979GMZLa
Jealous of the 20% holder tho for sure!!
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:54:25 PM

My major concern with ICO's is lack of future interest from the developer. Although it is obvious you have no problem paying to yourself through crowdsale, I would really like to know your addresses and funds inserted. This would not only increase my confidence but will make people aware you have some coins at least. Not that you can't use multiple accounts of cause. As we all are.
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:05:25 PM

My major concern with ICO's is lack of future interest from the developer. Although it is obvious you have no problem paying to yourself through crowdsale, I would really like to know your addresses and funds inserted. This would not only increase my confidence but will make people aware you have some coins at least. Not that you can't use multiple accounts of cause. As we all are.

Major chunk of the sale funds will go to an address you can watch. This is an offline hardware wallet.
The rest will go to everyday expenses and to cover what was already spent. I think this is a fair way, don't you think?
I can post a detailed report when all is done.

Richard1972x

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:10:12 PM

Major chunk of the sale funds will go to an address you can watch. This is an offline hardware wallet.
The rest will go to everyday expenses and to cover what was already spent. I think this is a fair way, don't you think?
I can post a detailed report when all is done.

Yeah, sounds legit. Also I think the problem is if you get coins for free, often they are just dumped at the exchanges. If it costs you value from the begin, like the crowdsale here or think about IOTA crowdsale, the community cares more about it, because they have invested real money and not just some clicks.

Good luck!

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:15:06 PM

Yeah, sounds legit. Also I think the problem is if you get coins for free, often they are just dumped at the exchanges. If it costs you value from the begin, like the crowdsale here or think about IOTA crowdsale, the community cares more about it, because they have invested real money and not just some clicks.

Good luck!

Yeah, the thing is that I'm not "buying" any WARP from the sale. Like you say, it would be for free. I won't have any coins to dump. So it makes sense to me that I recover a bit of the money and time invested so far.
It's not like charity or something! Smiley I hope this is clear and that you agree.

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:42:05 PM

Good luck!

Yeah, the thing is that I'm not "buying" any WARP from the sale. Like you say, it would be for free. I won't have any coins to dump. So it makes sense to me that I recover a bit of the money and time invested so far.
It's not like charity or something! Smiley I hope this is clear and that you agree.

I really hope you purchase coins though from the exchange otherwise what would be the purpose to continue development of this coin?

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:50:08 PM

Good luck!

I really hope you purchase coins though from the exchange otherwise what would be the purpose to continue development of this coin?

I don't see any exchanger on the first post, is there any exchanger that we can trade warp?

Only Bitcoin
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 01:51:10 PM

Good luck!

Hell yeah! I risk to say I believe more in this project than anyone else! So yes, I'm really excited to get my share off the market!

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:14:43 PM

Good luck!

I don't see any exchanger on the first post, is there any exchanger that we can trade warp?

Not yet - coin goes live this Thursday - then coins are distributed - then we wait for exchanges to add!

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:15:05 PM

Good luck!

Hell yeah! I risk to say I believe more in this project than anyone else! So yes, I'm really excited to get my share off the market!

That is music to my ears!  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: