Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 06:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be at CES2013 (Official Thread)  (Read 36608 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 07:46:02 AM

1)  Aren't you supposed to at least pretend to be a principal of a legitimate company?  How could anyone have faith in such an arrogant company director that resorts to personal insults almost every post?

2)  You resort to personal attacks like it's your job, because clearly producing working ASIC chips isn't.  (Or even spending time on the task.  Who is working on that ATM?  nothing better to do than fight with a "troll" ?)

3)  your 5-point false-ing, to anyone reading these boards with any intelligence, sounds like the rest of your posts (and IRL confrontations) - childish and transparent.  Deflect much?  Price of your android being $259 @ Amazon (yup, u made me google it!) instead of $100 still deflects from the main points of:

3a)  every search I do for bitcoin comes up with a BFL pre-order ad.   BFL has taken in over $25M by my estimations. (I would love to hear other estimations of total pre-order monies shipped to BFL)  You have shipped nothing.  You started promising shipments in September 2012. 

3b)  Your company did not bring anything worthwhile to show at CES.

3b)  here is an updated drawing if what BFL brought to CES using my Samsung Galaxy Note II [rated super high on CNET:  http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-note-2/4852-6452_7-35426722.html ]

Honestly how did you come up with number? Math please. Thanks!

BTW loved the video!  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 07:50:34 AM

I guess Micon's video brings a new meaning to BFL Fan Boys.

LOL

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 07:55:12 AM

1)  Aren't you supposed to at least pretend to be a principal of a legitimate company?  How could anyone have faith in such an arrogant company director that resorts to personal insults almost every post?

2)  You resort to personal attacks like it's your job, because clearly producing working ASIC chips isn't.  (Or even spending time on the task.  Who is working on that ATM?  nothing better to do than fight with a "troll" ?)

3)  your 5-point false-ing, to anyone reading these boards with any intelligence, sounds like the rest of your posts (and IRL confrontations) - childish and transparent.  Deflect much?  Price of your android being $259 @ Amazon (yup, u made me google it!) instead of $100 still deflects from the main points of:

3a)  every search I do for bitcoin comes up with a BFL pre-order ad.   BFL has taken in over $25M by my estimations. (I would love to hear other estimations of total pre-order monies shipped to BFL)  You have shipped nothing.  You started promising shipments in September 2012. 

3b)  here is an updated drawing if what BFL brought to CES using my Samsung Galaxy Note II [rated super high on CNET:  http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-note-2/4852-6452_7-35426722.html ]

Haha... excellent.  I refute every point of yours with facts and this is your response.  If your claims are true, you could come up with something concrete to back your claims.  Thanks for telling me, yet again, how great your phone is. I quite thoroughly understand that you love your little phone and think it's the neatest thing in the world.  Your estimations are garbage, just like your poker "system".  You brought up the $100 and asked me to respond to it, now you bitch because I do?  Instead you post a bunch of strawman arguments to try and distract people from realizing you're a complete dolt.  Unfortunately for you, they've already realized it and I suspect it happened a long time ago.  I feel incredibly sorry for your newborn daughter with you a role model.  She will, inevitably, Google you one day and likely find this thread and wonder why her dad was such a pathetic role model.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 07:58:13 AM

Haha... excellent.  I refute every point of yours with facts and this is your response.  If your claims are true, you could come up with something concrete to back your claims.  Thanks for telling me, yet again, how great your phone is. I quite thoroughly understand that you love your little phone and think it's the neatest thing in the world.  Your estimations are garbage, just like your poker "system".  You brought up the $100 and asked me to respond to it, now you bitch because I do?  Instead you post a bunch of strawman arguments to try and distract people from realizing you're a complete dolt.  Unfortunately for you, they've already realized it and I suspect it happened a long time ago.  I feel incredibly sorry for your newborn daughter with you a role model.  She will, inevitably, Google you one day and likely find this thread and wonder why her dad was such a pathetic role model.

Wow Josh is a fucking douchebag. Bringing Micon's daughter into this with insults?

Josh are you like in kindergarten? Why you mad? Why you cry so hard? ASIC chips being delayed yet again? (watch me call this delay...and be right)

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 08:06:16 AM

1)  The general hubris you display both IRL and on these forums will be your downfall.

This coming from a failed poker player with a broken "system" who can't even manage to bathe himself properly means very little to anyone.

Truly a clash of titans. So the difference between the failed poker player who can't manage to bathe and you would be that you manage to bathe? Or that you play pretty good poker?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 08:27:02 AM

Please keep the BFL bashing and BFL supporting replies out of here. It's derailing this thread.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 08:45:28 AM

The Android mining application is pretty cool - I can definitely see its usefulness in conjunction with a repurposed older phone or tablet in a dock. 60 GH/s on your bookshelf is convenient and perhaps even a talking point for visitors, haha.

60 GH/s off an repurposed older phone? What exactly do they smoke in Vegas?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 08:46:51 AM

Mods.

When a thead is so heavily populated with users who have dark orange ignore buttons maybe it's time to lock the thread.
Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 09:56:02 AM

How about re-labeling this thread "BFL at CES - Scammer or saviour?"

And then moving the 3-4 non-BFL bash/love posts to a new thread about the CES?

Would make MOD work a lot easier...

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 09:56:22 AM

1)  Aren't you supposed to at least pretend to be a principal of a legitimate company?  How could anyone have faith in such an arrogant company director that resorts to personal insults almost every post?

2)  You resort to personal attacks like it's your job, because clearly producing working ASIC chips isn't.  (Or even spending time on the task.  Who is working on that ATM?  nothing better to do than fight with a "troll" ?)

3)  your 5-point false-ing, to anyone reading these boards with any intelligence, sounds like the rest of your posts (and IRL confrontations) - childish and transparent.  Deflect much?  Price of your android being $259 @ Amazon (yup, u made me google it!) instead of $100 still deflects from the main points of:

3a)  every search I do for bitcoin comes up with a BFL pre-order ad.   BFL has taken in over $25M by my estimations. (I would love to hear other estimations of total pre-order monies shipped to BFL)  You have shipped nothing.  You started promising shipments in September 2012.  

3b)  Your company did not bring anything worthwhile to show at CES.

3b)  here is an updated drawing if what BFL brought to CES using my Samsung Galaxy Note II [rated super high on CNET:  http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-note-2/4852-6452_7-35426722.html ]

1)  When do you plan to ship the ASIC devices?

2)  How many pre-orders did you take so far?

3)  How much money collected in pre-orders?  Why would this be a big secret?  

IMO, the boys should start adding it up anonymously.  

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Mosrite

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

sealswithclubs.eu

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 09:56:49 AM

Chairman Byron Micon has unveiled another scam.

1) when will the chips be shipped?

2) how much have you taken in preorders?

answer, or you will anger the annamicon.

learn, chat and play with me at sealswithclubs.eu
World

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 12:12:16 PM

I stopped by the booth Wednesday afternoon and took some pictures after speaking with the Bitpay guys and Josh from BFL. Josh and I talked briefly about the technology behind the ASIC mining units and showed them to me. While I like many would have liked to see a working unit, I was impressed with the brushed aluminum case and impressive heatsink. It's regular to see non-working prototypes or samples on the floor. Josh stressed the importance of getting it right and delivering a product that meets the much discussed expectations. The Android mining application is pretty cool - I can definitely see its usefulness in conjunction with a repurposed older phone or tablet in a dock. 60 GH/s on your bookshelf is convenient and perhaps even a talking point for visitors, haha.

Here are some pictures I took. I had a video crew with me, but this wasn't really relevant to our site's market so we didn't film here.

http://imgur.com/a/h8gOb

I would have liked to spend more time there talking with the Bitpay guys and other folks, but my time was unfortunately limited! It's good to see Bitcoin represented.

Edit: I should also note that I came to Vegas with several hundred USD in BTC and sold out twice over via LocalBitcoins. AFAICT, all of the transactions were to new(er) buyers.

Thx for the measured post.
Very informative post and photos thank you

Supporting people with beautiful creative ideas. Bitcoin is because of the developers,exchanges,merchants,miners,investors,users,machines and blockchain technologies work together.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 12:50:17 PM

Did BFL paid taxes from $25.000.000?

facepalm.jpg
Kupsi
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003

9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 01:03:08 PM

facepalm.jpg

Yes, why should they pay taxes of the preorders? lucif? I believe you should go back and work on your TA with the $5 target  Cheesy
nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 02:50:59 PM

I guess Micon's video brings a new meaning to BFL Fan Boys.

LOL

You misspelled "irrational BFL haters".
lucif

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Clown prophet

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 02:58:32 PM

Yes, why should they pay taxes of the preorders? lucif? I believe you should go back and work on your TA with the $5 target  Cheesy
$6.90 actually.

Wait, wait Smiley We have a shitstorm preparing.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 03:42:13 PM

facepalm.jpg

I think it's about time to put one rumor to rest: http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/blog/atlantech/2013/01/bitcoin-payments-processor-bitpay.html?page=2

The total dollar value of all orders processed by BitPay in 2012 is over $3 million, and all orders were paid using bitcoin.

We could just about safely assume that a decimal is off by one space.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:01:37 PM

Good call Phinn and if that number is accurate that includes revenue from 1000+ other clients.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:18:51 PM

It surprises me how much money can be handled by such incompetent managers and/or scammers.
I think I'll start a business in the US.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:34:16 PM

It surprises me how much money can be handled by such incompetent managers and/or scammers.
I think I'll start a business in the US.

Bitconica
Intersango
Bitmarket.eu

They are not US companies. I'm sure you could start you own fraudulent/mismanaged company in your country too.

Good Luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: