Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks  (Read 151757 times)
shadabahmed

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:01:53 PM

i deposit .2million BERN to yobit on 7.7.2017
here is txn id
3bf3f3027c629d2c3f5e9e218f829604fd7d5ddc3fb81a553080ce361a33ad75
http://108.76.201.244:3002/tx/3bf3f3027c629d2c3f5e9e218f829604fd7d5ddc3fb81a553080ce361a33ad75

but nothing in my yobit account is there any method i can get my coins back?

There is no way to reverse transactions, or anything of that sort.

Your best bet is to try to convince YoBit to address their BERN wallet via YoBit support tickets.

i already ask support but no reply yet

Am I spamming? Report me!
BernieCoin (OP)

Activity: 791

http://BERN.cash

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 06:09:38 PM

here is txn id
http://108.76.201.244:3002/tx/3bf3f3027c629d2c3f5e9e218f829604fd7d5ddc3fb81a553080ce361a33ad75

Your best bet is to try to convince YoBit to address their BERN wallet via YoBit support tickets.

Sorry to say, it is completely in their hands. No one else can do anything about their wallets but them.

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
Bitcointalk.org thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338886.0
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:46:19 PM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=BERN_BTC

Shocked

Up to 500 sat on topia!

CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:49:12 PM

YoBit still has yet to correct their BERN wallet. They presently appear ~10k blocks off of the proper block height.

Please join me in urging YoBit staff to address the matter with both support tickets and in the shoutbox. Thank you in advance!

BERN baby, BERN! #rEVOLution

you know how i ( we - CWI ) feel about yobit mate ...

we are trying to get our coins OFF that exchange - but they are ignoring ALL requests - no matter what the request is ...

the more posting that happens - the more they ignore by the looks of it ...

they are killing their own exchange like this ...

please do us all a favour and dont promote yobit anymore ... this is NOT a vendetta against them - just a sanity plea for ALL investors of all our coins ...

cryptopia is by far the better exchange for the coins ...

#crysx

I am forming a vendetta, I admit. Wink

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:57:02 AM

YoBit still has yet to correct their BERN wallet. They presently appear ~10k blocks off of the proper block height.

Please join me in urging YoBit staff to address the matter with both support tickets and in the shoutbox. Thank you in advance!

BERN baby, BERN! #rEVOLution

you know how i ( we - CWI ) feel about yobit mate ...

we are trying to get our coins OFF that exchange - but they are ignoring ALL requests - no matter what the request is ...

the more posting that happens - the more they ignore by the looks of it ...

they are killing their own exchange like this ...

please do us all a favour and dont promote yobit anymore ... this is NOT a vendetta against them - just a sanity plea for ALL investors of all our coins ...

cryptopia is by far the better exchange for the coins ...

#crysx

I am forming a vendetta, I admit. Wink

no need ...

with all that yobit are doing to the coins - they are shooting themselves in the foot mate ...

we will do our very best to stop people from losing their coins at yobit ... they are purposely ignoring requests to fix - update - upgrade - and end up eating our customers / investors coins - and bagging for themselves those coins that actually DO make it into their systems ... so the less we use that exchange - the better ...

its the shadiest exchange we have seen to date ...

they will be burned very soon ... about time a decent exchange without all the crap arose - and become 'the peoples' exchange - like berncash being 'the peoples' coin and bernie being 'the peoples' leader ... his time will come soon also ...

#crysx

alspic

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:48:07 AM

here is txn id

I know what you feel. I withdrawal from yobit 500k Bern to Cryptopia and my transaction is stuck. Coins lost, support not answering..
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 06:17:07 AM

here is txn id

I know what you feel. I withdrawal from yobit 500k Bern to Cryptopia and my transaction is stuck. Coins lost, support not answering..

Well, technically the coins are not lost. But, YoBit needs to correct their wallet for them to be recovered.

That said, and so the community is aware, I did write YoBit and offer to reconcile any discrepancy they find after they correct their wallet and perform internal audits. If nothing more than to give the community a chance to withdraw properly, since they do not want to take the time to maintain their own exchange and support coins and users. Unfortunately, this ticket remains unanswered at this time, like many others.

If YoBit users could help me in urging them in the trollbox, that help would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you in advance for understanding I am doing everything possible, including offering help with any reconciliation, to get YoBit's attention on this matter. I have been doing so daily also.

alspic

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:20:56 AM

Well, technically the coins are not lost. But, YoBit needs to correct their wallet for them to be recovered.

That said, and so the community is aware, I did write YoBit and offer to reconcile any discrepancy they find after they correct their wallet and perform internal audits. If nothing more than to give the community a chance to withdraw properly, since they do not want to take the time to maintain their own exchange and support coins and users. Unfortunately, this ticket remains unanswered at this time, like many others.

If YoBit users could help me in urging them in the trollbox, that help would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you in advance for understanding I am doing everything possible, including offering help with any reconciliation, to get YoBit's attention on this matter. I have been doing so daily also.

how can I help? support is not responding. I sending not a single request. Wrote to the moderator in the chat, wrote to Twitter. they are not interested.

PS sorry for my bad English
CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:24:55 AM

how can I help? support is not responding. I sending not a single request. Wrote to the moderator in the chat, wrote to Twitter. they are not interested.

Your English is good! No need to apologize.

It sounds like you are doing everything you can do to help. All we can do is keep asking them.

#rEVOLution

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 09:26:56 AM

here is how you help ...

STOP using yobit for ANY coin ...

then keep submitting support tickets and troll box them - and continue to hammer them constantly - until you get your coins out ... ALL of them ...

there is nothing else you can do ...

those that are still using yobit - have not been burned ... yet ...

btw - your english is good Wink ...

#crysx

vunguyen2588

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:36:14 AM

I bought 10.000 BERN coins on YOBIT, then sent to my window wallet. But I don't received them in my wallet. Here is the picture for the transactions.
I send them a support ticket but they didn't reply. Please advice me for this.
My BERN address : BGzBAVowET4KB2uEKjh2NqWHTcqy33pL4U
txid : a7754d07e43a9dbc1f22d8a640c02a73904028062757a15cb7a5d589487c2cba

Best regards,
Nguyen Vu
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 01:50:31 AM

I bought 10.000 BERN coins on YOBIT, then sent to my window wallet. But I don't received them in my wallet. Here is the picture for the transactions.
I send them a support ticket but they didn't reply. Please advice me for this.
My BERN address : BGzBAVowET4KB2uEKjh2NqWHTcqy33pL4U
txid : a7754d07e43a9dbc1f22d8a640c02a73904028062757a15cb7a5d589487c2cba

Best regards,
Nguyen Vu

Hi vunguyen2588,

Sorry you are having difficulties, but YoBit is the only one that can correct the matter.

YoBit needs to correct their wallet, emphasizing "their" wallet. I have no control over their wallet. The same as I have no control over your wallet and vice-versa. YoBit's wallet appears to be 'broken' and they need to correct it.

All I can do is the same as you: 1) make support tickets. 2) tweet at them. 3) ask them in the trollbox.

I have been doing these daily. I ask you do too, if we are to convince them. So please do the above 3 things as often as you can.

I have and am doing everything in my capabilities, including offering to correct any discrepancy they find, to get them to correct their wallet. This can only be done after they perform internal audits. They need to be willing to do that.

Thanks in advance for your help in urging them. Again, sorry you are having difficulties with YoBit.

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:51:06 AM

here is how you help ...

then keep submitting support tickets and troll box them - and continue to hammer them constantly - until you get your coins out ... ALL of them ...

#crysx

Yes, Please remove Yobit from the OP. Yobit is only good for coins that do not plan any wallet updates or if you just want to pump and dump. If you plan on doing wallet updates then it would be best to remove Yobit from the OP since support only does what they want when they want.  Since they work on fees it is cheapest to just let some coins come in then put the wallet in maintenance and then just collect fee forever. Does not matter how dead or scammy the coin is it will never die on Yobit. Yobit is the roach motel of the Crypto exchanges. Coins go in but they don't come out.
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 01:56:20 AM

here is how you help ...

#crysx

Yes, Please remove Yobit from the OP. Yobit is only good for coins that do not plan any wallet updates or if you just want to pump and dump. If you plan on doing wallet updates then it would be best to remove Yobit from the OP since support only does what they want when they want.  Since they work on fees it is cheapest to just let some coins come in then put the wallet in maintenance and then just collect fee forever. Does not matter how dead or scammy the coin is it will never die on Yobit. Yobit is the roach motel of the Crypto exchanges. Coins go in but they don't come out.

YoBit has been removed from the OP, the website, and any social media references removed that I have the control to remove. Thank you, TimC.

#notMeUS

EDIT: The only one that hadn't been removed days ago was the OP. It too is removed now.

vunguyen2588

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:25:00 AM

Hi BernieCoin,

Thanks for your reply.
I created a new ticket for them but haven't received any reply from them. Maybe, I lost all my coins with them. There services is too bad to use.

Thanks,
Nguyen Vu.
MrPersistent

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:05:02 AM

I've send a ticket to a russian yobit support and get an answer that "The solution with this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience."

I hope so

Russian bear
alspic

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:26:05 AM

I've send a ticket to a russian yobit support and get an answer that "The solution with this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience."

I hope so

Teбe cкaзoчнo пoвeзлo пoлyчить oт ниx oтвeт.
You're really lucky to get a response from them.
MrPersistent

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:05:21 AM

Teбe cкaзoчнo пoвeзлo пoлyчить oт ниx oтвeт.
You're really lucky to get a response from them.

look at my nickname dude  Smiley

Russian bear
vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:43:14 AM

Poor for Newbie  Cry Cry
Nexu$

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:05:35 AM

Hi everyone, I would like to know in the cryptography when the coin wallet will be updated? I also support this coin and I have them in yobit and I would like to remove them. Can you give me the update information in criptopia? Huh

head up ! With honesty
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: