Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:07:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks  (Read 151757 times)
BernieCoin (OP)

Activity: 791
Merit: 500

http://BERN.cash

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

Hey guys. I'm all in. I've been looking for 'micro-cap' type tokens that just have explosive potential over the next 18 months, and this perfectly fits the bill. I'm expecting Bernie to announce another run around March 2019, which gives us about 14 months to accumulate at these crazy low prices. I'm downloading my wallet, hitting the faucet, dusting off some of my exchange accounts. Most grateful if someone can help get me up to speed to save me from reading this entire thread:

1. How does the BERNcash token help or assist Bernie's run for the Democratic nomination?
2. Besides faucet, mining, staking, and buying, are there other ways I might acquire some of these coins?
3. I don't see a white paper. Can someone point me to a link?
4. What are total tokens, and who are they held by?
5. I live on the West Coast and Bernie won my state. Happy to represent at events when the time comes. We have rural, red counties, that I'd be happy to visit. :-)

Hey Indamuck. Great to have you on-board!

Without question, if Bernie does run, it could be very explosive for BERN. I am glad we have persistently kept course with that in mind, both the political revolution and BERNcash.

1. By supporting Bernie and other 'progressive' policies and politicians.
2. The airdrop closed long ago for online applications. The airdrop is only for US residents. I will PM you so you can participate in that.
3. Whitepaper: rEVOLution! ;-) There is no whitepaper at this time.
4. Current supply is 75482970 BERN. Bear in mind both PoW and PoS are increasing this. 10 million were instamined just prior to launch. They are held by me, Steven. I will divulge more personal information in our PM discussion so you can have confidence in the security of those coins. I stake them in two wallets. One is used for faucet payouts daily.
5. That would be awesome! I can pre-load paper wallets or help in any way I can. I did similar for the battle of New York. Of course, as I must with the airdrop, some verification would need to occur.

Again, great to have your interest. I look forward to our discussions and cooperation.

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
Bitcointalk.org thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1338886.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

The year 2018 is a year for consumers to really understand the concept of full digital identity, and they will build a healthy and streamlined online identity. BERNcash can be better developed.

Feel free to elaborate on what you woulds like to see developed. For example, masternodes have been discussed. But be reminded, I am only one person and with many obligations. But yes, I am open to suggestions from my fellow revolutionists.

#rEVOLution

CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:04:12 AM

#STILLrEVOLution

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

funny, 26 peers and no block for half an hour, i mean not even a single POS block, at 9M netweight  Huh

Got it! 1473113!

EDIT: Thanks again desynct, we're back to rolling. Now for a pow block... That may take my modest 2 rigs a bit longer... ;-)

$rEVOLution

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

from what i'v seen so far that CWI cluster is a mess

Cluster? No - only the old pool server.

All has been sorted, and everything is being rebuilt. The CWI-Pool system is still on the old server, and will remain there. We are building the new CWI-Pool system on new cloud servers, and are using many servers to complete the build, rather than the limited server we currently have.

The BERN pool however, has corrupted data and the repair is almost futile. We have kept the pool open ONLY for those to remove their coins from the current pool. We will give a date soon as to the closure of the BERN pool on this old server - and the reopening on the new massive installation we are currently building. The new system will require new registration, as we do not want to migrate and import the old data from the old databases. This will be published on the main CWI-Thread and the BERN pool will be one of the very first to be on this new CWI-Pool system.

If you also read the latest post I have made a couple of days ago, we have grown somewhat to extend a welcome to some other 'devs', one of which is working on a new completely proprietary platform for our secondary pool system on the new servers also. That is a while off, but that new pool platform will not be like the current MPOS installation we have running, though we will try and get as much statistical beauty as we believe the MPOS pool system has.

Again, BERN will be one of the very first coins we will have running on that system also. Though this pool will be down the track slated for later this year. CWI-Pool Project codenamed - Pumecite - you heard this first here Wink

For the time being, the new servers will be populated with MPOS installations.

We hope to be getting the new CWI-Pool BERNCash up as soon as possible on the new infrastructure.

#crysx

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

Friendly reminder,

Bernie would have won!  Angry

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:57:33 AM
Merited by CryptoCanary (5)

Friendly reminder,

Bernie would have won!  Angry

Friendly reminder,

HE DID WIN!

#crysx

CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

Friendly reminder,

Bernie would have won!  Angry

Friendly reminder,

HE DID WIN!

#crysx

So very true. He did win the hopeful-to-be-votes and, to be honest, hearts of the bulk of American voters. It would have been a landslide. We would be taking honest steps to prevent school shootings today, not just 'thoughts and prayers.'  Sad We would not be fooling ourselves with stock market ATH's that are really just pumps for the rich elite on the backs of the working class and at the cost of our needed safety nets.

We were 'this close' to taking our country the direction 'we the people' want. Its very disheartening our system is allowed to fail, better stated fraud, us all. I only hope it does continue to be the wake-up call my countrymen so desperately need, I feel it has and will. But, case in point, is it too late and will we even be able to pull our leadership of our country from corporations and the corruption of greed? We need 'Citizens United' over-turned to do that. Don't let the name fool you, it has nothing to do with uniting citizens. It allows corps' $ to run our government. Should be called 'Citizens Nulled.'

#rEVOLution

JPP1972

Activity: 362
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

Is there a working pool for this money?
CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

Is there a working pool for this money?

Yes, https://www.zpool.ca

Code: (miner.conf example)
{
      "name": "zpool",
      "url": "stratum+tcp://x14.mine.zpool.ca:3933",
      "user": "yourBERNwalletADDRESShere",
      "pass": "c=BERN",
      "priority": "1",
      "algorithm": "x14"
}

Code: (cmd example)
-o stratum+tcp://x14.mine.zpool.ca:3933 -u yourBERNwalletADDRESShere -p c=BERN

If you need more help, don't hesitate to ask!

#rEVOLution

JPP1972

Activity: 362
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

Thank you very much... i think that bern is non stable in Zpool....
Today Zpool send a message to change Bern payment because he don't have money...
Now it seems stable but  10 Gh/s hashrate pool and after 100 min don't find block.......
When is possibile to give a specific classic pool?
BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

Today Zpool send a message to change Bern payment because he don't have money...
Now it seems stable but  10 Gh/s hashrate pool and after 100 min don't find block.......

We can help zpool reconcile from the premine.

We have been relying on CWI to fill the role of an official pool. Unfortunately, they have yet to be able to. We are exploring other options. We do need to find a replacement for "Easy Pool Mining" also. Perhaps zpool will fill this gap for us. If not, a solution will be found and I am open to input from the community.

Thank you!

#notMeUS

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:06:47 AM

We can help zpool reconcile from the premine.

We have been relying on CWI to fill the role of an official pool. Unfortunately, they have yet to be able to. We are exploring other options. We do need to find a replacement for "Easy Pool Mining" also. Perhaps zpool will fill this gap for us. If not, a solution will be found and I am open to input from the community.

Thank you!

#notMeUS

That is due to the new systems communicating with one another.

Working on that next week, so we should have the new servers 'talking' to one another without too much effort, and as has been stated, BERN and DON are the first two pools (after our own CWI coins) that will be positioned as a priority on the new pool servers. We are also testing the new nonreg pool system in the process.

Also - I have been personally trying to get hold of you for the last few days and no response, hence this sentence in this post.

There will be NO REASON to reconcile anything with ZPool as they work differently to most pools in that they 'mine' their coins for payout using other coins and exchanges to cater for the coins you mine. ie - if you mine BERN and you need to be paid out, while the pool says they do not have coins, this occurs because the mining they redirect your hashrate to (other coins) will have to exchange those coins FIRST before they mine some more to pay your BERN out. There is no 'loss' of coins per se, more that they use the hashrate that your miners for BERN are using on other coins instead.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

There will be NO REASON to reconcile anything with ZPool as they work differently to most pools in that they 'mine' their coins for payout using other coins and exchanges to cater for the coins you mine. ie - if you mine BERN and you need to be paid out, while the pool says they do not have coins, this occurs because the mining they redirect your hashrate to (other coins) will have to exchange those coins FIRST before they mine some more to pay your BERN out. There is no 'loss' of coins per se, more that they use the hashrate that your miners for BERN are using on other coins instead.

#crysx

my 5 cents - in BERN case you CAN mine it directly on zpool, it's the sole coin on x14.

OK.

So why do they 'run out of coins' and the miner has to change mining so that ZPool can 'mine BERN' to catch up?

crackers/crackfoo - can you explain your pool?

#crysx

BernieCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

... trying to get hold of you ...

Perhaps your communication infrastructure is in need of attention. Everyone else is having no issue getting a hold of me. On the contrary, the truth is I have been contacting you as every promised date passes. #FactCheck

... NO REASON ...

You are not the judge of that. I would help any pool that has helped and continues to help the project. "Helped", emphasized. "Continues", empathized.

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:18:35 PM
Merited by BernieCoin (50)

#crysx

my 5 cents - in BERN case you CAN mine it directly on zpool, it's the sole coin on x14.

OK.

So why do they 'run out of coins' and the miner has to change mining so that ZPool can 'mine BERN' to catch up?

#crysx

The problem is... after the wallet has been running 2-3 days, it starts rejecting all the blocks... so eventually, the wallet runs dry paying miners and no new blocks coming in, untill I notice it doing this. The wallet needs a restart and will then catchup with payments.

So if you see no blocks in more than an hour, please hit me up and tell me to restart the wallet.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

... trying to get hold of you ...

Perhaps your communication infrastructure is in need of attention. Everyone else is having no issue getting a hold of me. On the contrary, the truth is I have been contacting you as every promised date passes. #FactCheck

... NO REASON ...

You are not the judge of that. I would help any pool that has helped and continues to help the project. "Helped", emphasized. "Continues", empathized.

OK - So the messages you seem to have sent HAVE come through and I have responded, but you don;t seem to get them. Skype is NOT a dodgy infrastructure when most corporates use it AND do multimillion dollars deals and meetings via this medium. So I would rebutt this in the most assertive way I can mate. Either way, I HAVE communicated , and even though it is not the best way to to communicate, it is certainly a damn site better than those that do NOT work through company/corporate proxies (like Squid) due to their inability to use anything else but WebSockets (like Telegram and Discord). Admittedly though, squid REALLY needs to get their act together also, when support for such protocols is lacking.

As for the REASON for the lack of payout/lack of coins on ZPool, it seems Crackers has come to the table. Which doesn't mean I was suggesting that you 'SHPULDN'T' payout those that are having issues, just that ZPool is one of those pools that works slightly differently, and there would be no need to reimburse if that was actually the way it worked.

Thankfully, crackfoo seems to have cleared that up.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

#crysx

OK.

#crysx

The problem is... after the wallet has been running 2-3 days, it starts rejecting all the blocks... so eventually, the wallet runs dry paying miners and no new blocks coming in, untill I notice it doing this. The wallet needs a restart and will then catchup with payments.

So if you see no blocks in more than an hour, please hit me up and tell me to restart the wallet.

Thanks mate.

The CWI-Pools didn't have this sort of issue on a regular basis, but only very occasional. The last issue we had was a DB corruption in payouts, which we cannot attribute to the daemon directly unless communication to the BERN daemon was the issue to begin with. However, again, this cannot be directly attributed to the BERN daemon as it had been running for some time without issue.

Our new infrastructure WILL be a lot faster and will be able to take a much heavier load (as it sits on FOUR servers now, not one) and we will continue with the support as best we can. We will report ANY issues to Steven regarding ANY issues we see, but so far, it seems strange how the BERN daemon your end stops communication on a regular basis. Would it have something to do with the compiling version of the components? Like BOOST versions or BDB versions?

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

#crysx

OK.

#crysx

zpool also runs out of coins if i mined another algo for BERNs as payout,
and that payout is more coins than available free berns from x14 mining,
that situation is normal and rarely dangerous

Well ...

The issue seems to have been pinpointed, and now a resolve could be worked out if that is in fact the issue.

WIN - WIN Smiley

#crysx

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:37:55 PM
Merited by CryptoCanary (50)

BERN all rejected again.... here is what I see in the logs:

ERROR: ConnectBlock() : UpdateTxIndex failed
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=0000000000235bc6207b  height=1514314  trust=1939809782573100  date=03/06/18 15:33:48
InvalidChainFound:  current best=76bc808cad68b27d687d  height=1514313  trust=1939809780241950  date=03/06/18 15:32:41
ERROR: SetBestChain() : SetBestChainInner failed
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED

ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : rejected by synchronized checkpoint
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
Flushing wallet.dat
Flushed wallet.dat 73ms

happens almost every 48h

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: