Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90299 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:16:21 PM

If you have a gambling problem, don't log into this forum. This is pointless

What's the connection? This is not a gambling forum but we have a section on it, actually when you log it it will help you as you can seek advise from people here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:11:31 PM

If you have problem with your gambling then you must quit gambling, NOT this forum. If you really look for a solution you may share your problem here and this community will always help you to find out the root cause of it.

Sharing your problem will help other gamblers to avoid similar situations. In general, gambling problems are most common and its root cause must be addictions.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:20:10 PM

What's the connection? This is not a gambling forum but we have a section on it, actually when you log it it will help you as you can seek advise from people here.

do not respond to someone who indeed know this forum have just friends, if they do not know all the things that are in this forum then they will say like dogs that are being voiced. It's all of the things that is very true, just wait for the course to which they could think like that. Gambling is not something the wrong things but wrong are those who do a poor way of gambling.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:30:44 PM

If you have problem with your gambling then you must quit gambling, NOT this forum. If you really look for a solution you may share your problem here and this community will always help you to find out the root cause of it.

Sharing your problem will help other gamblers to avoid similar situations. In general, gambling problems are most common and its root cause must be addictions.

And if he will just let his problem to stay in himself and won't allow to get some help from others then that his problem will not ever be solve. Because if he has a gambling problem and he can't even solve it. And who do you think is/are the one/s that will help you for that? That's way there is a community and forum like this, in able to help any types of problem of the people.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:15:51 PM

Many people have problems with gambling, gamblers common problem is they are difficult to control myself to stop playing, many gamblers who do not want to gamble, but in the end they play back. This may result in the absence of other activities to do so triggers the return of gambling, you should be able to control himself.

Agreed because whenever gamblers lose, they come back and however much they try to control themselves, but they will play back and will lose again. Controlling yourself is the hardest task among all the ways one can stop gambling, and giving all their time to gambling would result in them going out of cash because of not doing their work.

That's why when you think that kind of emotion is coming to you and you can't control that just take a deep breathe and drink some cold water.

You can control that if you will be aware that you have that kind of attitude in gambling and you are having time in controlling.

So when that comes, you know what to do to prevent that.
Thanks for that wonderful advise doc,  Grin.. Anyway, it's really hard to control our emotion in gambling if we allow it to strike, me I do not drink cold water but instead I drink beer, it seems at times i do that I feel relax and although in the end I still lose my money but I can minimize it.

of course its really hard to control our emotion because no matter we get win or loss, the passion to playing is so strong and tempt us to still playing even if we don't have money in our pocket. when this is happen, we can only pray that we are not being greedy and being addicted with the gambling. but in many case, people will be too greedy and gets addicted when they see that they have more luck in the gambling games.

The interesting thing from gambling is even we already aware that we will lose at this kind of activity, we keep try it, again and again. Even after we lost a huge amount of money we never give up. In my own opinion, gambling can lead us to have a mental disorder whether we realize it or not. There are still plenty of other bad things resulting from gambling!
I think is the other way around those that have some mental disorder are the ones that get addicted to gambling in the first place since most people are able to gamble and suffer no bad consequences whatsoever.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:49:59 AM

And if he will just let his problem to stay in himself and won't allow to get some help from others then that his problem will not ever be solve. Because if he has a gambling problem and he can't even solve it. And who do you think is/are the one/s that will help you for that? That's way there is a community and forum like this, in able to help any types of problem of the people.
Right, that's why a group of professional have a business to help out those who are severely addicted with gambling. It's not simple problem anymore where we can handle ourselves but a disease as it is very serious and needs a serious kind of treatment.

hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:42:24 AM

Right, that's why a group of professional have a business to help out those who are severely addicted with gambling. It's not simple problem anymore where we can handle ourselves but a disease as it is very serious and needs a serious kind of treatment.

I agree. A lot of people dont understand and just think that the people just need to control themselves more and it will be ok. In fact, it is not ok at all because they already lost control of themselves and no matter how hard they tried, they will end up going back. So friends and family must be really supportive in order for him to take the first step.
Maslate

Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:16:19 AM

I agree. A lot of people dont understand and just think that the people just need to control themselves more and it will be ok. In fact, it is not ok at all because they already lost control of themselves and no matter how hard they tried, they will end up going back. So friends and family must be really supportive in order for him to take the first step.
Actually it's easy to spot an addicted person especially when that is your family as you know him very well, so if a family cares and a certain gambling addicts are willing to listen then he will be submissive for a change. It's up to a gambler to change as family is here to support.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:13:26 AM

Actually it's easy to spot an addicted person especially when that is your family as you know him very well, so if a family cares and a certain gambling addicts are willing to listen then he will be submissive for a change. It's up to a gambler to change as family is here to support.
that's what we called love because we really care for the person who needed big attention gambling addict really needed it as they should be avoided to look for some other ways to keep playing its the family or love ones who really now their capacity and for sure they know what is best for them.
saiha

Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:30:22 AM

Many people have problems with gambling, gamblers common problem is they are difficult to control myself to stop playing, many gamblers who do not want to gamble, but in the end they play back. This may result in the absence of other activities to do so triggers the return of gambling, you should be able to control himself.

Agreed because whenever gamblers lose, they come back and however much they try to control themselves, but they will play back and will lose again. Controlling yourself is the hardest task among all the ways one can stop gambling, and giving all their time to gambling would result in them going out of cash because of not doing their work.

That's why when you think that kind of emotion is coming to you and you can't control that just take a deep breathe and drink some cold water.

You can control that if you will be aware that you have that kind of attitude in gambling and you are having time in controlling.

So when that comes, you know what to do to prevent that.
Thanks for that wonderful advise doc,  Grin.. Anyway, it's really hard to control our emotion in gambling if we allow it to strike, me I do not drink cold water but instead I drink beer, it seems at times i do that I feel relax and although in the end I still lose my money but I can minimize it.

of course its really hard to control our emotion because no matter we get win or loss, the passion to playing is so strong and tempt us to still playing even if we don't have money in our pocket. when this is happen, we can only pray that we are not being greedy and being addicted with the gambling. but in many case, people will be too greedy and gets addicted when they see that they have more luck in the gambling games.

The interesting thing from gambling is even we already aware that we will lose at this kind of activity, we keep try it, again and again. Even after we lost a huge amount of money we never give up. In my own opinion, gambling can lead us to have a mental disorder whether we realize it or not. There are still plenty of other bad things resulting from gambling!
I think is the other way around those that have some mental disorder are the ones that get addicted to gambling in the first place since most people are able to gamble and suffer no bad consequences whatsoever.

That's why I'm considering addiction is a mental disorder that you a person is not able to control it unless medicated.

And an individual is not able to treat that by himself and we need to help them in any way that we can.

But some of those who are normal they are also falling into bitcoin gambling addiction because they are just enjoying it.

Vires in Numeris
The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:22:57 PM

When it comes to the point you are addicted to something drugs, alcohol, gambling the only way to stay clean form those activities is by looking for professional help, the family still needs to be part of the healing process but professional help is needed.
boyptc

Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:49:51 AM

When it comes to the point you are addicted to something drugs, alcohol, gambling the only way to stay clean form those activities is by looking for professional help, the family still needs to be part of the healing process but professional help is needed.

The family is much needed on this type of situation and for me they are the one who will give big help to that addicted gambler. Because if you will hire some professionals that will counsel you, I can say that is still not guaranteed and I'm sick of it that you'll pay them very high in exchange of simple words that can be suggested by your loved ones for free.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:10:27 AM

The family is much needed on this type of situation and for me they are the one who will give big help to that addicted gambler. Because if you will hire some professionals that will counsel you, I can say that is still not guaranteed and I'm sick of it that you'll pay them very high in exchange of simple words that can be suggested by your loved ones for free.

Yup, the family members, help, is much needed. And only professionals and doctors suggestions will not assist them to stop gambling. They require more dedication, and they must strictly follow the tips. And one more thing they must stay away from the digital world for few weeks then only it is possible.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:38:26 AM

Absolutely right, its good to share experiences and how to overcome it, there is nothing wrong in sharing your thoughts to others who is in the same situation as you. in fact addicted person need someone to talk to that can give him/her advice on how to stop playing.

The_Dark_Knight

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:56:52 PM

Some people will not listen to their family precisely because they their family, but if someone with authority like a doctor or something gave them the same advice they will listen because the advice now comes from a person with specialized knowledge about the subject.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:16:55 PM

all the gambling player must have been in trouble in gambling, whether it's lost all the money he has, or hooked up losing their self control. Well, I myself was getting both these problems, maybe it's because I too enjoy the game that made me lose control of the gambling and it really made a negative impact on my life
tabas

Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:19:52 PM

all the gambling player must have been in trouble in gambling, whether it's lost all the money he has, or hooked up losing their self control. Well, I myself was getting both these problems, maybe it's because I too enjoy the game that made me lose control of the gambling and it really made a negative impact on my life

Not just because you are enjoying it and also because many are falling into their greediness. And it makes more intense when they are able to experience some good winnings in the first place. Upon experiencing that, that is making them more stronger and confident that if they will keep on going, they have a chance of winning big profit.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:46:22 AM

Of course we do, I too experienced losing money, but I never came to the point that I lose control or get addicted to gambling. I enjoy chatting in the gambling site, and because of that I made an idea to bet smaller amount just to stay in the site longer. Honestly I hate losing in gambling, but I never want to leave it before, so I resorted to just slow down and never expect any big winning later on.

saiha

Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 03:30:16 AM

Of course we do, I too experienced losing money, but I never came to the point that I lose control or get addicted to gambling. I enjoy chatting in the gambling site, and because of that I made an idea to bet smaller amount just to stay in the site longer. Honestly I hate losing in gambling, but I never want to leave it before, so I resorted to just slow down and never expect any big winning later on.

Losing is just normal in gambling and it is just becoming a problem if a gambler will take it hardly and won't accept defeat.

That is the time when a gambler having problem as he gambles. Because instead of recovering the losses quietly it tends to make their feelings in rage.

Which is not good for a gambler because that will make him to pull himself deeper in that bad situation.

Vires in Numeris
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:01:29 AM

Losing is just normal in gambling and it is just becoming a problem if a gambler will take it hardly and won't accept defeat.

That is the time when a gambler having problem as he gambles. Because instead of recovering the losses quietly it tends to make their feelings in rage.

Which is not good for a gambler because that will make him to pull himself deeper in that bad situation.
Well, what can you expect, we do gamble for the money so it's just right to seek for the money. But the moment we are not taking in charge of our self anymore, we are prone to losing what we cannot afford to lose. So discipline is really needed.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: