Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90299 times)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:41:07 PM

Many people have a gambling problem. And that is pretty normal I think. You will get easily addicted to it and that is the problem.
They must find some distraction and that is very important. Then they will maybe stop gambling.
Of course, and that is the bad thing. They are realizing it to late that gambling is a bad thing to do and that is not good.
They must know that it is very bad and that it is all wasted money and time, so please stop gambling it is just only for fun.

Yes its just that people need to control themselves from doing this, I think it should be no problem right but some people have real struggles.
Also they want to win their money back because they are almost crying if somebody find out they lost money.

If a gambler regrets the money that was busted in a gambling is just a little "immature" attitude if they don't want other people to know that they were busted, thinking that its a shame.. So if someone has that attitude in gambling, I think it would be better to just quit gambling as it would just make them think about "revenge" as they can't get over on what has happen to their bet, so they would just invest bigger and bigger...a gambling won't be a problem if you do it in "moderation"...

bleachedno

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:14:43 PM

For many people it's hard to stop like this some example there is 1 user on PD he lost yesterday over 80 BTC but he still comeback today and continue to lose.

I gamble myself but i do it for fun and i know when to stop but even for me it's hard sometime to stop.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:27:45 PM

A lot of people have gambling problems, and I do not think this will ever changed its for the most just a period that they are gambling.
So I think a gambling problem is not bad because its just for a little while.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:32:28 PM

Many people have a gambling problem. And that is pretty normal I think. You will get easily addicted to it and that is the problem.
They must find some distraction and that is very important. Then they will maybe stop gambling.
Of course, and that is the bad thing. They are realizing it to late that gambling is a bad thing to do and that is not good.
They must know that it is very bad and that it is all wasted money and time, so please stop gambling it is just only for fun.

Yes its just that people need to control themselves from doing this, I think it should be no problem right but some people have real struggles.
Also they want to win their money back because they are almost crying if somebody find out they lost money.

If a gambler regrets the money that was busted in a gambling is just a little "immature" attitude if they don't want other people to know that they were busted, thinking that its a shame.. So if someone has that attitude in gambling, I think it would be better to just quit gambling as it would just make them think about "revenge" as they can't get over on what has happen to their bet, so they would just invest bigger and bigger...a gambling won't be a problem if you do it in "moderation"...

Many people have a gambling problem. And that is quite normal I think. You will get easily addicted to it and you should know that.
And it is all wasted money that you spend on gambling and that is pretty bad. You must play with small amounts, that is the best option.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:54:06 PM

For many people it's hard to stop like this some example there is 1 user on PD he lost yesterday over 80 BTC but he still comeback today and continue to lose.

I gamble myself but i do it for fun and i know when to stop but even for me it's hard sometime to stop.

Well for him i believe he has a good income otherwise wouldnt be returning always,the thing is he took the risk,and the thinking that our mind give us gambling,when we loose is i can recover with another deposit and then im out,but that doesnt happen.Gambling has its risks and its advantages,some people has an income from sports ,soo they keep playing lower risk-reward but well the thing is to know when have to stop.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:02:51 PM

well he could really have a very good income to fund his gambling habit but i still dont know if it is consider correct cause he is able to earn more than he spend but the amount is a bit scary until i dont know if it is affect his life in a negative way.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:05:45 PM

well he could really have a very good income to fund his gambling habit but i still dont know if it is consider correct cause he is able to earn more than he spend but the amount is a bit scary until i dont know if it is affect his life in a negative way.
A larger income is more dangerous for the gambler. It just gives you more bankroll to potentially lose, and you won't have enough for your essentials. He would probably spend as much as he earns, except for food (maybe).
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:41:42 PM

Yes i don't see how this is correct too. Gambling is no secure way of leading your life. If you want to live a secure life make sure to not get addicted.
Because it will mess up your life big time.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:25:10 PM

Yes i don't see how this is correct too. Gambling is no secure way of leading your life. If you want to live a secure life make sure to not get addicted.
Because it will mess up your life big time.

Well if you want to live a secure live they try to defeat your enemies. If your enemy is gambling, then make sure to get out of is asap.
You will end up losing tons of money which is just a waste of time and effort on your part.

quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:36:34 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
If you not ready to lose your money, then don't even try to gamble!

you know, you probably never tried gambling

thing is, that when you start to gamble, you will become addicted to gambling really fast, and when you'll be addicted, you won't leave so easy, even if you will want to it will be very, very hards
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:56:05 PM

Mostly very difficult to stop while gambling but it is easy to give advice or plan to stop after some lose. In gambling both winning and losing are problem because if we win, we think that got an strategy so want to continue to win more or If we lose, than want to continue to recover our loses. So try not to addict to these games and only play for fun some times should be a good idea in gambling.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:17:13 AM

Mostly very difficult to stop while gambling but it is easy to give advice or plan to stop after some lose. In gambling both winning and losing are problem because if we win, we think that got an strategy so want to continue to win more or If we lose, than want to continue to recover our loses. So try not to addict to these games and only play for fun some times should be a good idea in gambling.

The thing is with gambling playing for fun becomes playing a kick playing for money and before you know you are addicted.
Best way to avoid it or to tackle this problem is to play at set times once a week.
This way it will be an habit but you control it. Which is the main problem with gambling addicts. They can't control themself
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:25:56 AM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much

thing is, that when you start to gamble, you will become addicted to gambling really fast, and when you'll be addicted, you won't leave so easy, even if you will want to it will be very, very hards

Agreed with you, actually it is very difficult for the people to stay away from the gambling who are addicted to it. Its very easy to say but difficult for the people to implement it, it required lot of will power to get ou t of this addiction.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 11:49:58 PM

Well I think it also depends on if you are fast addicted to something, because some people do not have this and some people does have it very bad.
Its also how you are in person, the fact is gambling can be stopped by yourself but you have to be very strict to yourself.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:10:53 AM

well, i have tried to gamble for many times and it still does not interest to me at all. As a mathematician, i already know that the probability to win is always less than half and with the nature of human psychology, people will end up lose even more than the expected number of times. So maybe that really turn me off.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:13:48 AM

Gambling is not problematic, should the guilty are gamblers. because they are sometimes too using lust to get a major victory in gambling. Their ambitions are guilty and not gambling. So if you want to win in gambling prepare yourself as best as possible, so that the acute ambition we don't come out and controlling our minds. Good luck
bitcoinpete

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:05:19 AM

Gambling never appears to be a problem until you start loosing

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:15:23 AM

This one, i really agree with you. When gambling make you win, you will not complaining. And when you lose on gambling you lose your mind and make you to gambling more. It's the problem.
JustDie

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:18:59 AM

This one, i really agree with you. When gambling make you win, you will not complaining. And when you lose on gambling you lose your mind and make you to gambling more. It's the problem.

if you win you will happy , and when you lose you will be a poor man hahaah

praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:17:04 AM

A lot of people have a gambling problem and this is not to stop in my opinion because mostly the bitcoin gets gambled if you compare it with other options.
There are so many reason why someone can get addicted to it, some people have because of the money and some people because they are enjoying it..

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: