Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90303 times)
Iseecookies

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:30:32 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
If you not ready to lose your money, then don't even try to gamble!

You see a lot of it because we are dealing with a currency,one of the major aspects of bitcoin right now is gambling.
A interesting thing about gambling is the prime time to become addicted to it runs between 17-25 years of age and that I would guess is a large segment of bitcoin users in that segment.
Also factoring in that majority of people are looking to bitcoin to get rich and you have a perfect storm.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:53:22 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much

You see a lot of it because we are dealing with a currency,one of the major aspects of bitcoin right now is gambling.
A interesting thing about gambling is the prime time to become addicted to it runs between 17-25 years of age and that I would guess is a large segment of bitcoin users in that segment.
Also factoring in that majority of people are looking to bitcoin to get rich and you have a perfect storm.

Yeah most of us think they can become very rich, but we are too late. The richlist is quite close to final now. The only way to really become rich
is by hard work. Gambling yourself to ultimate richness is an dream. So if you got a gambling problem, make sure to contact others.

Ask for help or something.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Druze

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:40:43 PM

gambling addictions are like any other addiction, when some people start, they get hooked and its harder for them to stop than it may seem

CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:42:12 PM

gambling addictions are like any other addiction, when some people start, they get hooked and its harder for them to stop than it may seem

Yes and the thing is you should be able to improve yourself. Meaning learn how to get rid of it. It's a disease and there are many cures. Then if you are cured make sure to stay disciplined and never gamble again.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:44:49 PM

It is easier to do it because bitcoin is harder for the gambler to measure how much they are gambling with since the price of bitcoin does not come to mind when you are placing your bet. If it was in dollars then you would think twice about placing that bet.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:03:27 AM

If we are aware that we could be addicted with gambling, then the tendency for us to get hooked is low..Self control would always be on the top of our gambling life..

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:42:47 PM

If we are aware that we could be addicted with gambling, then the tendency for us to get hooked is low..Self control would always be on the top of our gambling life..

Every one knows that self control is very important and they even will have a some plan, when to stop gambling but after gambling started than they will forget all those plans and go ahead with greediness. This will bring them lot of loses and they will realize only after losing all there money. So if possible, try not to gamble and find some other things for fun and entertainments.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:00:31 PM

It is easier to do it because bitcoin is harder for the gambler to measure how much they are gambling with since the price of bitcoin does not come to mind when you are placing your bet. If it was in dollars then you would think twice about placing that bet.

And since there are so many decimal points, we are preconditioned that the amount is very small. But those small amounts will sum up and when converted to fiat it is large money. We are betting small bitcoins but can be very large amount if in fiat.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:53:19 PM

And since there are so many decimal points, we are preconditioned that the amount is very small. But those small amounts will sum up and when converted to fiat it is large money. We are betting small bitcoins but can be very large amount if in fiat.

Yes they are small amounts in btc but are large in fiat....
But if you bet 0,10 BTC it's same you bet 40,7$ .
It's natural make a "natural" conversion from btc to fiat.... because even you can bet 1 btc, but you are betting 407 $!
And if you're missing that point.... I think there are not much to talk about "gambling problem"....
Turn in fiat and then bet if you wnat to save money!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ashkanb

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:04:37 PM

shouldn't be obvious to any gambler that only the house always wins!?!
if as a person one enjoys the fun and the game, then by all means indulge as much as you can afford.

if its getting outta hand and its becoming destructive, in any form, to the person or people around them,
seeking counseling and quitting sounds like the best option.

its not like all the fun world is summarized in just gambling!
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:08:55 PM

not every addictions are all the same. some are really harmful and hard to get rid of like drugs, some are not too serious and easy to quit like sleep. gambling is somewhere in the middle i think, it's also depend on each person.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:29:18 PM

if it can be likened to an addiction to drugs. it can be very dangerous. if you stop certainly it would be bad for you. very difficult to get out on drugs. as well as with gambling

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3022

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 03:46:31 PM

if it can be likened to an addiction to drugs. it can be very dangerous. if you stop certainly it would be bad for you. very difficult to get out on drugs. as well as with gambling
I think its better to be addicted in drugs than be addicted in gambling because you will lose all your things you had so you will be poor after all you done and lose all your money .. while If you addicted in drugs you will be crazy and there's a rehab to solution it.. not the same result as addicted in gambling..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hkla241

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:32:31 PM

that is true, losing at least twice in a row must be a sign that we have to stop and avoid risking.. Some people believe gambling is the way to go, just because they won 1 time big they will keep trying to win again and again, they think that they can get rich by doing so.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:38:39 PM

Gambling is serious problem because people losing more than what they won and keep themselves to chase their loses with little hope to get recover one day for, that is the reason main reason why gambling has so many problem there.
rahmawati6718

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:49:58 PM

gambling problem is if they gamble. But I think that is normal, but the most people dont know what to do.
I think the best option is that you must say to yourself that you need to stop or just play a little.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:00:25 PM

gambling problem is if they gamble. But I think that is normal, but the most people dont know what to do.
I think the best option is that you must say to yourself that you need to stop or just play a little.
Say to self is not enough without a work you should focus in other activities if you want to stop gambling.
Look for other activity and be addictive on it like playing online games.. i think you can stop gambling if you addicted in other activity...

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:11:27 AM

Say to self is not enough without a work you should focus in other activities if you want to stop gambling.
Look for other activity and be addictive on it like playing online games.. i think you can stop gambling if you addicted in other activity...

I don't think he will go for online gaming if he can't profit in that at all, because gambling has a chance in getting instant money so he might still go for gambling.
honeyhtet

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:35:55 AM

Everyone that is gambling have all a gambling problem. But I think that allot of people will be gambling addicts will follow it.
I think much people is going to/want to stop gambling so they can save their money.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:36:40 AM

A lot of people have a gambling problem and this almost not to stop because the bitcoin is almost depending on gambling and allot of people got hooked on it.
If you got a gambling problem you should to try controlling yourself from doing it first, if that is not working you can try talking with friends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: