Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90295 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:36:50 PM

Because many people do not know where he can make his money growing rapidly. So that gambling can make people will addicted to growing his money, win or lose it's usual of gambling world
true, some of them thought gambling could generate a lot of money, but some of them also have to prove. it may be a motivation for them to make a lot of money from gambling, but many people who can not prove it

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:55:03 PM

You can not name it a gambling problem. If you are addicted to gamble than it is it your own fault. You have to control yourself.
And if you cant do that than you must realize it. The money that you lost is all wasted money and that is bad.
Just find some distraction and that will help you very much.
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:54:42 AM

Its is very bad to have a gambling problem. Because you can lose a lot of money and it is really hard to stop it.
And that is the problem. People should control themselves and that is very important. But you will get easily addicted to it and that is very bad.

Self control, when you do it from the time you start gambling and maintain that way, there would be no problem in gambling...But if you are always seeking for thrill, then I think you will end up really addicted to gambling..
Yes many gamblers go in search of thrills and pleasures by leaving off their goals and plans they have set before starting the gambling. Once you breach your own plan, the problem starts to haunt you.

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:18:04 AM

Many people in this world have a gambling problem, I personally do not. Gambling is a serous thing and can destroy your life if you are addicted to it.
If you have tasted some success and wins with gambling it is pretty hard to stop.   

Actually it destroys your life when you used up all your salary or even used every single money on your bank. But for me, I am addicted too but it never destroy my life because I can control my cash flow so it is not that hard to stop if you are doing thing for real
simonloff

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:22:24 AM

Plenty of people do have gambling problems and I think these people should try to fix it, There are many gambling help websites on the internet and even psychiatrists offering support, Finding a new good hobby would be useful IMO.
sachung

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:06:00 AM

Many people think that gambling is a way to make guaranteed profit and forget that it's a negative profit game overall i.e you are paying a percentage of odds to the house and therefore more likely to lose the invested money than to make profit.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:44:43 PM

Its is very bad to have a gambling problem. Because you can lose a lot of money and it is really hard to stop it.
And that is the problem. People should control themselves and that is very important. But you will get easily addicted to it and that is very bad.

Self control, when you do it from the time you start gambling and maintain that way, there would be no problem in gambling...But if you are always seeking for thrill, then I think you will end up really addicted to gambling..
Yes many gamblers go in search of thrills and pleasures by leaving off their goals and plans they have set before starting the gambling. Once you breach your own plan, the problem starts to haunt you.
Yes as long as you're keeping self-control and following your own strategies then there won't be any chances for getting into gambling problems. When you lose your self control and get into gambling problems.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:20:23 PM

Yes as long as you're keeping self-control and following your own strategies then there won't be any chances for getting into gambling problems. When you lose your self control and get into gambling problems.

self control is important but not deciding everything like that. master self control but you still can face gambling problems, like when you are cheated, lured to believe in fail information, for example.
jod_doj

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:28:42 PM

If you can't bet responsable you  should not ever bet.
Bet responsable if you want profit in long term.

well most of gamblers just started to do this for fun, not for profit in future, and when they try and they lose, they wants to gamble more to win what they lost

and they they become addicted to gambling, and they forgot about everything and they just gamble and gamble
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 05:47:15 PM

If you can't bet responsable you  should not ever bet.
Bet responsable if you want profit in long term.

well most of gamblers just started to do this for fun, not for profit in future, and when they try and they lose, they wants to gamble more to win what they lost

and they they become addicted to gambling, and they forgot about everything and they just gamble and gamble
I think this is not the one of the reason why people may addicted in gambling. many of them they are just hobby play gambling and others are they are just play to have some profit.. gambling is problem if you use it to live your family.. gambling is for fun not to make living everyday in gambling..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:24:27 AM

self control is important but not deciding everything like that. master self control but you still can face gambling problems, like when you are cheated, lured to believe in fail information, for example.

I think you are right..If we were lured by someone to gamble and just sugarcoating their words about their gambling,and declaring a strategy effective even if it's not,which probably is a placebo.. Then probably you are still into gambling problem, but if gambling is not in your mind and have focus on what you are doing, Then  I think your will would still prevail over their tempts to bring you into gambling..
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:32:40 AM

A lot people will face problem at gambling especially when they got a bad lost streaks. At this point, more people will try to chase the lost as soon as possible. Emotional bet will be involved at this situation. Hence, more people will keep lossing. Only few people can handle lost streak wisely.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:37:27 AM

A lot people will face problem at gambling especially when they got a bad lost streaks. At this point, more people will try to chase the lost as soon as possible. Emotional bet will be involved at this situation. Hence, more people will keep lossing. Only few people can handle lost streak wisely.

yes you need good mindset to gamble, usually when people got lost streak they will get upset and try to blame everyone, and sometimes things like this can lead to violence, this is one of the gamble problem which need to be avoided by everyone, remember to gamble what you can afford to lose

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:33:04 AM

People will have a gambling problem when they lost a lot of money and if they cant stop gambling, and indeed that is really bad.
They should have to control themselves, otherwise they will get poor in just a time and that is bad. They must know the cons.
If that doesnt help they should find some distractions.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:26:06 AM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
If you not ready to lose your money, then don't even try to gamble!

well once you're addicted to gambling, it is very hard to stop it, because you already lost lots of money, so gambler will want to recover what they lost so almost nothing will stop him from gambling, sometimes they don't think that they will lose and when they do ,they will gamble again
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:13:36 AM

Because many people do not know where he can make his money growing rapidly. So that gambling can make people will addicted to growing his money, win or lose it's usual of gambling world
believe it or not it ever occur to me this is true story of me. I had experienced the confusion to get and earn bitcoin. I just have very little capital that time then in my mind just gambling the only way to get bitcoin. then I always gamble and become addicts
I think its not gambling wrong dude. but people wrong
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:36:53 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much

ready to lose money can change anything? ready or not, loss is still loss, loan is still loan, doesn't make it disappear, doesn't bring a money rain to cover it.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:45:01 PM

The big gamblers do it for the thrill not to win some extra money. Big gamblers are already millionaire due their business, they just wan tto have some fun. For them to lose 1000 dollars is like for us to lose 1 cent, it means nothing.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:27:00 PM

ready to lose money can change anything? ready or not, loss is still loss, loan is still loan, doesn't make it disappear, doesn't bring a money rain to cover it.
I think what he means is to gamble only what you can afford to lose. So that when you lose, you do not have the urge to recover it back and you can quit gambling. Otherwise, you'll just keep on betting and trying hard to recover your loss. This could be a start of gambling problems.
Piltover

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:50:11 PM

I think what he means is to gamble only what you can afford to lose. So that when you lose, you do not have the urge to recover it back and you can quit gambling. Otherwise, you'll just keep on betting and trying hard to recover your loss. This could be a start of gambling problems.
The most people are not realizing what they are losing and that is very bad, they should know that. Gambling on itself is not bad.
It depends on how you handle gambling, you have to control yourself when you are gambling, we all know that it is fun to do.
But it is not good if that makes you poor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: