Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90299 times)
osevad

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:17:19 PM

it's easy to say it like that but I'm sure it's not that easy to do for those who are gambling, You should always remember not to gamble any more money than what you are ready to lose since the odds are always against the player if you add the house edge etc... making gambling a negative profit game.

there is no safe method in gambling but you can still minimize it by playing small with huge bankroll. Let say that you have 0.1 btc you can try to earn 0.001 and after that you can stop for a while.
BetGod

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 11:47:48 PM

I dont think gambling is a problem, it's exciting and it's an entertainment.

Of course addiction needs therapy, but if you are doing it for fun, then sky is the limit!
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:59:22 PM

Of course addiction needs therapy, but if you are doing it for fun, then sky is the limit!

It is. But when people not ready to loss their money on gambling, it becomes a problem. You will rage and want gamble more for get back your loss, but it makes worst.
BetGod

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 12:02:14 AM

It is. But when people not ready to loss their money on gambling, it becomes a problem. You will rage and want gamble more for get back your loss, but it makes worst.

Hmm that never happened to me, I always looked at gambling as fun, and an activity to relieve stress!
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:59:29 AM

even they already learn how to stay away from gambling if they still have money, trust me they will back to gamble again using all their money. just for curious why they can't win
Usually the reason why they come back to gambling just because they have won at least once before, so they thought that it would be happen again and they never stop to bet until win.

Yeah I pretty agree that because most of them are already win that much so they think they can win back like last time but it will never happen because of your luck run away. But without coming back again after win some coin you will not grow your coin, it will still be the same in the end. Like if you only win 0.01 will you come back again or just stay away? Most people will choose to come back because they will still they have a chance to win big there
dwealth

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:08:21 AM

The way I feel with gambling, it comes in the form of the bigger issue.

Is any form of addiction becomes a problem? so the bigger truth would be, how do we get rid of addictions.. lol.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:55:08 AM

even they already learn how to stay away from gambling if they still have money, trust me they will back to gamble again using all their money. just for curious why they can't win
Usually the reason why they come back to gambling just because they have won at least once before, so they thought that it would be happen again and they never stop to bet until win.

Yeah I pretty agree that because most of them are already win that much so they think they can win back like last time but it will never happen because of your luck run away. But without coming back again after win some coin you will not grow your coin, it will still be the same in the end. Like if you only win 0.01 will you come back again or just stay away? Most people will choose to come back because they will still they have a chance to win big there
Luck do not come every day, but who knows what the day is if it do. Then if your main purpose in gambling is to get fun, you won't care if luck come into you or not Cool

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
osevad

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:27:16 AM

The way I feel with gambling, it comes in the form of the bigger issue.

Is any form of addiction becomes a problem? so the bigger truth would be, how do we get rid of addictions.. lol.

everybody has a gambling problem if they gamble. People will get addicted to it and they cant stop and must find distractions I think. So you can stop gamble.
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:58:53 AM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
If you not ready to lose your money, then don't even try to gamble!
I agree, but some people just do not know how to stop. They are not thinking about the consequences that can happen if you keep playing and losing. They only think about the positive and not the negative. 
bagyo44

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:19:00 AM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
I agree, but some people just do not know how to stop. They are not thinking about the consequences that can happen if you keep playing and losing. They only think about the positive and not the negative. 

in gambling being greedy will only let you go down in to a harsh reality that gambling will only cause greater problem if you let your greediness take over you!

jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 12:55:06 PM

in gambling being greedy will only let you go down in to a harsh reality that gambling will only cause greater problem if you let your greediness take over you!

Greediness is a natural characteristic of humans. We want to have more than we have now and we want to recover what we lose. After all, many of us want to be a rich person they dreamed of.

BruceLee007

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:00:53 PM

gambling on its own is not a problem. but "addiction" to gambling is a huge problem and it is a very common one.

i think you should have discipline when it comes to gambling your money. which means setting aside a fixed amount and play around with that much. and that amount doesn't need to be huge either. it can be as small as you are comfortable with taking a  risk on.

yes it is common, lots of people just try it for fun and they're addicted to gambling, but you can't do anything if you just can't sop playing

everyone wants to win lots of money and that is reason why someone is addicted to gambling, they may have huge discipline but if they need money they will gamble
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:21:28 PM

Greediness is a natural characteristic of humans. We want to have more than we have now and we want to recover what we lose. After all, many of us want to be a rich person they dreamed of.

Well that is what every body wants and every body is taking the risk in playing gambling because people didn't realized how does gambling works and they think that gambling is just for fun others think they can profit fast because of gambling well they are all wrong about this.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:25:13 PM

it's easy to say it like that but I'm sure it's not that easy to do for those who are gambling, You should always remember not to gamble any more money than what you are ready to lose since the odds are always against the player if you add the house edge etc... making gambling a negative profit game.

I dont think that gambling is always on negative because I ever saw many people still have a good profit too. But yes for sure more people lose but this is gambling. More people is losing rather than winning, and because of the house edge too people tend to lose in long game that is why you need to get out before you busted everything
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:26:24 PM

Many people are addicted to gambling and it is very difficult to get rid of gambling problem and if need to get rid of it then you need to have a great discipline.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:54:23 PM

Many people are addicted to gambling and it is very difficult to get rid of gambling problem and if need to get rid of it then you need to have a great discipline.

Well, that's true, some of those addicted gamblers who say they will be quitting gambling, but in the end they just keep coming back because they lie to themselves..Their will is not strong, and they have no self discipline, they break their own rules, that is why they can't quit easily..

teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:03:27 PM

Well, that's true, some of those addicted gamblers who say they will be quitting gambling, but in the end they just keep coming back because they lie to themselves..Their will is not strong, and they have no self discipline, they break their own rules, that is why they can't quit easily..

Yup! I totally agree and sometimes addicted persons messed up their lives by taking their every amount of money left because they can't control their urge in playing gambling that is when psychiatrist needs to get involve and rehab is needed when a person has no self control anymore.
znickelbackz

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:11:49 PM

Well that is what every body wants and every body is taking the risk in playing gambling because people didn't realized how does gambling works and they think that gambling is just for fun others think they can profit fast because of gambling well they are all wrong about this.

nothing wrong when thinking gambling is just for fun. it's so true. the wrong thought is gambling is not just for fun, if you know what i mean. taking the risk is not all wrong too.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:33:00 PM

nothing wrong when thinking gambling is just for fun. it's so true. the wrong thought is gambling is not just for fun, if you know what i mean. taking the risk is not all wrong too.

it is just like gaming. A lot of people say gaming is very bad but the truth is gaming is actually very good for your brain and relaxation. It is just that a lot of people tends to get too addicted to it and thus end up gaming do more harm then benefit to them.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:58:51 PM

MOst people are greedy, hence gambling problem. It is really hard to resist the temptation of money and greed especially when you experience beginner's luck. YOu will always think it can happen again and you can win big. But most of the time you will lose. and even if you are winning, you can be greedy and on a single bet everything will be lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: