Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90299 times)
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:32:02 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
If you not ready to lose your money, then don't even try to gamble!
this is main problem in gambling,i know all people who love gambling feel this situation,but the main reason why i dont think this is not a problem,because many people become pro gambler and earn many profit and take their lost money because they continue playing gambling. i dont do that as well

Gambling problems would be same regardless of your wealth. Only the time may differ to affect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:03:01 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
this is main problem in gambling,i know all people who love gambling feel this situation,but the main reason why i dont think this is not a problem,because many people become pro gambler and earn many profit and take their lost money because they continue playing gambling. i dont do that as well

If your percentage of winning is more in compare to loosing then you will never care even if you loose sometimes as you know that you are in profits and can recover the loss in future too.
beduku22

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:16:51 PM

Well right now its easier to get BTC funded in your account. A few years ago you had to do a local meet, Bitcoin ATM or wait until you found a block, so if you lost everything, it would take a while to reload before you lost more. Which controlled loss in a way.

Lot of people have gambling problems and there is nothing to stop that, you just have to control yourself to win from the addiction.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:47:40 AM

gambling on its own is not a problem. but "addiction" to gambling is a huge problem and it is a very common one.

i think you should have discipline when it comes to gambling your money. which means setting aside a fixed amount and play around with that much. and that amount doesn't need to be huge either. it can be as small as you are comfortable with taking a  risk on.
Gambling is not the problem but the people who are addicted to it. These people need to discipline them selves and think about what gambling can do with your life if everything goes wrong. 
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:32:35 AM

A lot of people have gambling problems these days but I think you can also resolve this addiction by yourself to be honest.
Its just self control you need to stop with gambling, I think if you have this it would be no problem.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:34:05 AM

Well right now its easier to get BTC funded in your account. A few years ago you had to do a local meet, Bitcoin ATM or wait until you found a block, so if you lost everything, it would take a while to reload before you lost more. Which controlled loss in a way.

Lot of people have gambling problems and there is nothing to stop that, you just have to control yourself to win from the addiction.

Controlling yourself again. What you do when you are winning? Stop? Majority will not because they don't want to end their winning streak and that is the power of gambling.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sured44

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:00:59 PM

Controlling yourself again. What you do when you are winning? Stop? Majority will not because they don't want to end their winning streak and that is the power of gambling.

Everyone that is gambling have all a gambling problem. I think much people is going to/want to stop gambling so they can save their money.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:06:58 PM

I can say that I am addicted but I still can control myself on my gambling problem. I know that I am in negative but I keep on playing it too. You just need have to take control of your money problem which can lead you too broke. It is not wrong to keep on gambling and addicted gambling but you really need to control about your money flow. Play only with your spare money so it wont do any harm to your finances

You can control yourself then you are just Fine and really not addicted to gambling, there are a certain level of areas if you are truly addicted to gambling and I think your not one bit further enough in your addiction a true addicted person can not control his self in betting anymore and would like to play even if he doesn't have money for playing.
beduku22

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:40:59 PM

I can say that I am addicted but I still can control myself on my gambling problem. I know that I am in negative but I keep on playing it too. You just need have to take control of your money problem which can lead you too broke. It is not wrong to keep on gambling and addicted gambling but you really need to control about your money flow. Play only with your spare money so it wont do any harm to your finances

You can control yourself then you are just Fine and really not addicted to gambling, there are a certain level of areas if you are truly addicted to gambling and I think your not one bit further enough in your addiction a true addicted person can not control his self in betting anymore and would like to play even if he doesn't have money for playing.

Those who get rich because of gambling, thinks about their money, they won't get rich if they always go all the way everytime they bet.
teilwalL05

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:31:43 PM

Those who get rich because of gambling, thinks about their money, they won't get rich if they always go all the way everytime they bet.

yup! you are right, they certainly get the wrong idea about gambling and they bet an all out money on the line game to regain what is lost in their money! I think that is not the way gambling should be!
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:41:43 PM

Yes, this is true, I think you can understand gambling and money more if you became rich by gambling.
Although I think this is highly unlikely and you also would need a lot of luck, you are right about this fact in my opinion.

NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:55:16 PM

Yes, this is true, I think you can understand gambling and money more if you became rich by gambling.
Although I think this is highly unlikely and you also would need a lot of luck, you are right about this fact in my opinion.
Yeah the chance is just way to small for me to even take the risk of becoming rich with gambling. Just to many luck and money is needed for you to succeed in this.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:33:24 PM

well, because there is house edge, you will need extreme luck in order to be 1 out of million to win the game and to success in it.

One may need up to 10 life time in order to have an average chance of winning a lottery.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:03:13 PM

I'm not gambling anymore since 2months ago, because my parents can't pay my college. So i promise to myself to not gambling anymore and save my earnings from bitcoin to pay my college. I think it works if something big happened on your life.

Actually it is a good thing to have that kind of thought but with gambling you can be rich too if you hit some jackpot. But it is always depends on each of your choice. If you just earn without keep on gambling it I think it is a waste. You can slowly play too so you can earn some profit and can pay your college fee
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:29:06 PM

I'm not gambling anymore since 2months ago, because my parents can't pay my college. So i promise to myself to not gambling anymore and save my earnings from bitcoin to pay my college. I think it works if something big happened on your life.
Yes, it happens when something big happens in our lives but why we wait for a trategy in our life? why not we stop when someone who played there already advice us to stay away from gambling? We have to think better before something big happen.
JustDie

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:42:10 PM

Yes, it happens when something big happens in our lives but why we wait for a trategy in our life? why not we stop when someone who played there already advice us to stay away from gambling? We have to think better before something big happen.

why we not stop when somone alr advice us ?
because gambling is adicting Roll Eyes  there is a chance 1:1.000.000  you can rich easly 

lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:13:18 PM

Yeah it will hard to stop, in fact most will not stop gambling when they are in a winning position greedy human nature that would make him suffer in the end.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:40:37 AM

If your percentage of winning is more in compare to loosing then you will never care even if you loose sometimes as you know that you are in profits and can recover the loss in future too.
Many people that is gambling have a problem and the reason is because they are losing to much money and they think that they can earn some more money with it.
But that is actually not true and some people cant even control themselves and that is already bad.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 10:57:02 AM

I dont usually play gamble, at first it started when a giveaway and an event then a get addicted to it, so i started gambling my own money after i lose the free giveaway.
thats a psychological reason in my opinion.

teilwalL05

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:44:07 PM

I dont usually play gamble, at first it started when a giveaway and an event then a get addicted to it, so i started gambling my own money after i lose the free giveaway.
thats a psychological reason in my opinion.

Well it is in you if you really want to continue on playing gambling when you lose the free giveaway, but in my opinion I think you need to stop playing gambling and don't play with your saved money!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: