Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90299 times)
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:13:21 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
If you not ready to lose your money, then don't even try to gamble!
I dont usually play gamble, at first it started when a giveaway and an event then a get addicted to it, so i started gambling my own money after i lose the free giveaway.
thats a psychological reason in my opinion.

Well it is in you if you really want to continue on playing gambling when you lose the free giveaway, but in my opinion I think you need to stop playing gambling and don't play with your saved money!
If people have a gambling problem than they cant control themselves and that is quite bad because you can be really poor because of gambling and people should know that.
We cant help them if they have a problem they must have self the discipline to stop gambling otherwise they it will be not possible for them

And we all know that it is hard to stop gambling but it can indeed wreck your life.

Yup! if a person is really addicted to gambling then he can never help himself, he will need a help of his family and friends or anyone of his relatives because a person that is addicted to it is  preoccupied with gambling spending more and more time and money on it, or gambling despite serious consequences.
It is not that weird that people have a gambling problem because it is really hard to stop gambling and you will get easily addicted to it and it is hard to stop.
But it is also bad if you cant stop because than the chance is also that you can become poor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:31:04 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
Yeah if you do not have much money to spend because of financial problems do not look at gambling as a solution because it will not help you. In fact it will make things worse. 
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:28:44 AM

Yeah I can imagine that stopping with gambling if you are addicted is hard. But people who are addicted to gambling need to realize that they can make things even worse for them selves if they not change there ways.   

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:32:51 AM

The people that have a gambling problem cant control themselves because people that started to gamble should know that gambling is bad for them and that they can lose a lot of money.
So you dont must be greedy if you are gambling otherwise you can be poor in just a time.

People that are addicted to gambling is certainly hard to give up on playing it because they are thinking so much about it all of their thoughts are always gambling that they can win on gambling.

It is not that weird that people have a gambling problem because it is really hard to stop gambling and you will get easily addicted to it and it is hard to stop.
But it is also bad if you cant stop because than the chance is also that you can become poor.

No it is very not good at all that you have a gambling problem, and the worst thing about this is being a compulsive gambler because you can never give it up and a compulsive gambler will do what it takes just to play gambling and that will be a big problem.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:35:39 AM

Yes because that is really common in the world of gambling. However it all depends on the gambler's inside will if they'll stop or should just continue to play. If easy to say to control yourself but if you are in the situation and you are experiencing winning streak it is another story.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:19:33 PM

Yes because that is really common in the world of gambling. However it all depends on the gambler's inside will if they'll stop or should just continue to play. If easy to say to control yourself but if you are in the situation and you are experiencing winning streak it is another story.
The most people have a gambling problem and the reason is because they are really addicted to it and that is the problem, and it is also very hard to win some prize money with gambling.
The only thing that you have to do is just gamble when you have the money for it and dont make yourself poor.

Gambling is not that bad but you must dont make yourself poor because that is really bad.
teilwalL05

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:00:48 PM

The most people have a gambling problem and the reason is because they are really addicted to it and that is the problem, and it is also very hard to win some prize money with gambling.
The only thing that you have to do is just gamble when you have the money for it and dont make yourself poor.

Gambling is not that bad but you must dont make yourself poor because that is really bad.

Obviously your talking about to not getting poor in gambling, but playing gambling itself can really make you poor by risking all your money on it, because there are to solid evidence that you will profit in gambling 100% but I think it will fall down to just a 45% of profit that you will get in gambling and it is very low in my opinion!
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:33:07 PM

People that is gambling must know that they can get really addicted to it and the most people can control themselves but some also not and that is the bad thing of you.
People have to control themselves and must know that there will be a moment to stop otherwise they become poor.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 11:51:10 PM

The only problem I have with gambling is that I can't get enough!  Not only is there not enough time in the day but the gambling sites are too slow.  I just wish that they'd be a little faster so I can get more gambling in per session.  What bothers me most is when these guys use up the entire clock every hand on the poker sites....Grrrrrr.... That just kills me!  Hurry up and go so I can see more damn cards noobs!
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:00:33 AM

People that is gambling must know that they can get really addicted to it and the most people can control themselves but some also not and that is the bad thing of you.
People have to control themselves and must know that there will be a moment to stop otherwise they become poor.

The big problem you face when your already addicted to gambling is it's hard to get rid of. Many gamblers already want to get out of that addiction but keeping a hard time to do it. If you start on gambling you just need to keep a proper discipline on your self.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:05:33 AM

Yeah if you do not have much money to spend because of financial problems do not look at gambling as a solution because it will not help you. In fact it will make things worse. 

Correct. You cannot find easy money on gambling. It just makes financial troubles worst. The thing is, if you really need money and gamble, there is more chance you will lose because you are not on the right mind while making bets. Go find money somewhere else, just not on gambling. It is the last place you can find money to solve your problems.
teilwalL05

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:27:25 AM

The big problem you face when your already addicted to gambling is it's hard to get rid of. Many gamblers already want to get out of that addiction but keeping a hard time to do it. If you start on gambling you just need to keep a proper discipline on your self.

Yup! your right because impulse-control disorder. Compulsive gamblers can’t control the impulse to gamble even if they are hurting themselves and their family or relatives has been suffering they will still stay in their addiction.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:28:39 AM

If you have a gambling problem than that would be the worst thing that can happen to you because you cant almost escape that, it is hard to stop with gambling if you are addicted.
So before you started to gamble you have not spend much money on it and save also some money for later.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:55:24 AM

The only problem I have with gambling is that I can't get enough!  Not only is there not enough time in the day but the gambling sites are too slow.  I just wish that they'd be a little faster so I can get more gambling in per session.  What bothers me most is when these guys use up the entire clock every hand on the poker sites....Grrrrrr.... That just kills me!  Hurry up and go so I can see more damn cards noobs!

You really have passion for gambling huh? That might lead to addiction or you are already a gambling aficionado? you can almost feel that you are always in need of gambling site to play and someone to play with... But anyway, good luck with that, I hope that it is not affecting your  real life...

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:40:52 AM

If you have a gambling problem than that would be the worst thing that can happen to you because you cant almost escape that, it is hard to stop with gambling if you are addicted.
So before you started to gamble you have not spend much money on it and save also some money for later.
certainly before that happens you have to be prepared and understand all the risks mate although it does not preclude you in addiction but at least it can help you to know whether to continue go gamble or not?
gambling problem may be just the addiction?
teilwalL05

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:05:18 PM

certainly before that happens you have to be prepared and understand all the risks mate although it does not preclude you in addiction but at least it can help you to know whether to continue go gamble or not?
gambling problem may be just the addiction?

Yup! you don't have a problem in gambling if your not addicted to it, you can certainly play but don't do it your everyday life habit in playing gambling, because you will never know when addiction will occur.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:53:00 PM

A lot of people have a gambling problems, and I self luckily never had problems and I'am happy about this because I think if you gamble and you stay doing it and get addicted its very hard to stop with it at a certain point.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:24:16 PM

A lot of people have a gambling problems, and I self luckily never had problems and I'am happy about this because I think if you gamble and you stay doing it and get addicted its very hard to stop with it at a certain point.
I also think that there are a lot of people have gambling problems and this is also because gambling with the bitcoin is getting more popular these days.
I overall think that its mostly just a state of mind that people have with gambling, after a while they will stop most likely.

Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:49:22 PM

It is not that worst that you have a gambling problem because it is quite normal if you are addicted to gamble and it is really hard to stop with gambling if you are addicted to it.
The only way out is that you have to realize it by yourself and that you must know it by yourself that gambling is bad to do.
teilwalL05

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:53:32 PM

It is not that worst that you have a gambling problem because it is quite normal if you are addicted to gamble and it is really hard to stop with gambling if you are addicted to it.
The only way out is that you have to realize it by yourself and that you must know it by yourself that gambling is bad to do.

I think it is totally worst to have a gambling addiction because of it Gamblers can have a problem without being totally out of control. Problem gambling is any gambling behavior that disrupts your life. If you’re preoccupied with gambling, spending more and more time and money on it, so it is a very serious problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: