Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:46:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: List of all cryptocoins  (Read 833020 times)
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:11:55 PM

Would be great to see Feathercoin (FTC) updated. Its not a LTC clone.

-Different Blocktime
-Different Blockreward
-Different diff-algo
- Soon different hashingAlgo

PM sent to OP.

Regards,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
coinfinance

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:14:49 PM

I have created a wiki dedicated to keeping track of all the alt coins. I hope it will be useful for anyone looking to quickly find facts and links to a coin they are researching. With all the new coins coming out, I can use some help with keeping the wiki updated. If you have a favorite coin that you follow, please consider helping out by keeping the page for that coin updated.

http://coinwik.org/

Could you add my site to your, maybe at Chart Sites?

http://coinfinance.com

Regards

Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:30:33 PM

Jesus, look at all that pump and dump. And people still have the nerve to say that every new coin that comes out is revolutionary in some way and will change the world. Well, at least the coin's devs and the people that buy it...

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
XBITCOIN

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:23:05 AM

ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:39:24 PM

Sorry I have to correct you, you are wrong.

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 04:09:19 PM

I second it being wrong! Tongue

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:50:41 PM

I've been keeping track of the deaths of cryptocurrencies -- adding things to the list as their market cap
falls below US$5K or when they cease to trade.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588413.0

Some of these (including Popularcoin) are considered "dying" -- ie, the blockchain is still running but the remaining holders are probably screwed -- and some are considered "dead" -- ie, they've been delisted from all exchanges and/or their blockchain has stopped completely. 

Anyway, I mention it because my list of "dead or dying" coins has a heck of a lot more coins than the OP on this topic. 

I don't know how to keep a list of "live" coins current -- I feel like there are probably dozens, or scores, of dead ones I never noticed. 
XBITCOIN

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:27:58 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 04:50:05 AM by XBITCOIN

Then Give an Explanation as to Why, its Definitely Noticeable, If you Dont Agree your a fkng dumb ass piece of shit.

You Obviously Noticed POP, fking stupid ass.

We have the Most Impressive Image and are Actually Meant to be Used as a Currency to Purchase Goods and Services. How many coins out there would really sound good for a Goods and Services to use? Not many. So sad that all of you end up being such idiots, much dumbness.

Any one that doesn't see that are a bunch of dumb asses and frankly Im very close to spending my time telling everyone about how dumb all of you people are rather than trying to promote use of CC.

And the OP should have POP at least in there somewhere, weve been around for 5 months now, if hes not going to update then why the fuck is the thread pinned.

And as far as POP dying, I am still soaking the coins up and will be running the code for the longevity, I dont care if any of you dumb asses catch on, I will build the buy orders on my own and own all the coins and then I will get goods and services to accept POP and I will by what I want with my POP without all of you dumbasses catching on an making money off my efforts. 90% of the CC"bitcoin" community are dumb ass pieces of shit that sit at home all night sucking down balls of shit thinking they actually have a life. I am sorry I ever tried to lift all of you piece of shit dumb ass mother fuckers who wouldn't even know a good thing if it was right in front of you.

Also, there have been plenty of people that have bought into POP and hold coins. When CryptoRush went down we lost a lot of momentum and enthusiasm, it took a lot of work to get on there. So have some fucking compassion, I am so sick of all you dumbasses acting like you have a fucking clue. POP is one of the most thoughtful coins out there, unfortunately most of you dont think, only point and click and follow what pumpers are doing so you can eat the shit everyone is dumping on you and then bail. Just look at Doge coin, after all of you people enthusiasm, and then the poor people that actually bought into that coin, now everyone is dumping the fuck out of it and bailing and will never come back. If it was so exciting to you why dump it, because you didn't really ever care, you just thought that nascar would make it some great coin and then when they got 20th place and everyone realized the coin wouldn't go up anymore everyone dumps the shit out of WOW Much Coins being Dumped, i feel sorry for anyone outside the market that bought into it, they just lost all their money and will probably never return to CC.

And POP has not even started to peak, we have a long way to go and the battle isn't over, it will never be because POPs dev is not a fair weather dev, hes not going to dump and bail. Get it, wake up people.

XBITCOIN

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:59:50 AM

Wow, POP is so Noticeable it Got the Attention of 3 dooshbags that quick.

Cheers to that.

We dont want dooshbags tho, only intelligent people, so you guys can stay wherever your at. If you cant even admit that POP was Noticeable enough to get your attention, then your definitely dooshbags and just jealous that its over your head.

Cryddit
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:22:45 AM

Then Give an Explanation as to Why, its Definitely Noticeable, If you Dont Agree your a fkng dumb ass piece of shit.

We have the Most Impressive Image and are Actually Meant to be Used as a Currency to Purchase Goods and Services. How many coins out there would really sound good for a Goods and Services to use? Not many. So sad that all of you end up being such idiots, much dumbness.

Say what?  Dude, I already explained. 

I noticed POP, specifically when looking for dying and dead cryptocurrencies.  I don't think that gets it to the "noticeable" list here.  That gets it to the graveyard at best.

Crypt Keeper

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:27:23 AM

Wow, POP is so Noticeable it Got the Attention of 3 dooshbags that quick.

Cheers to that.

We dont want dooshbags tho, only intelligent people, so you guys can stay wherever your at. If you cant even admit that POP was Noticeable enough to get your attention, then your definitely dooshbags and just jealous that its over your head.

I Agree,

Don't Worry, Some People Can See What POP is up to. Just keep working on it, they will come around and then one day these guys will wish they caught on before POP really Exploded.

I was at the Crypto Convention and Saw the Presentation, POP was Definitely Noticeable, Probably the Best Presentation there was. These guys probably had no clue the convention even happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY4E7jCTtMk

XBITCOIN

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:34:29 AM

Say what?  Dude, I already explained. 

I noticed POP, specifically when looking for dying and dead cryptocurrencies.  I don't think that gets it to the "noticeable" list here.  That gets it to the graveyard at best.

Say What dude, Whoever Created that Thread is an Idiot. First of all POP is Not a coingen coin so that guy can eat his own shit, Bryce Weiner has also taken over as lead dev.

I am soaking up the coins so much to the point where it would be like I premined 1/10 of the coins but I am ok with that because I will be able to use them for promotions and like I stated, I will use POP personally to buy my own products.

The Coin is Not Dead until there are 0 hashes on the chain and that will never happen with POP I can assure you that.

So, enjoy your misinformation, POPCoin and PopularCoin are the Same Coin and they are Not Coingen. Look at the Source Code you fucking idiots.

YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:51:34 AM

I am soaking up the coins so much to the point where it would be like I premined 1/10 of the coins but I am ok with that because I will be able to use them for promotions and like I stated, I will use POP personally to buy my own products.

You will get tons of POP and then make yourself products that you then buy from yourself with your POP?

“God does not play dice"
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:26:03 PM

POP should stay for proof of play abb. and Motocoin as the first coin of this kind ).

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
Cryddit
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:04:20 PM

Say What dude, Whoever Created that Thread is an Idiot. First of all POP is Not a coingen coin so that guy can eat his own shit....

Right.  It's on the list of coingen coins maintained by the coingen site, but it isn't a coingen coin.  Sure, but I don't believe you.  Anyway, it doesn't matter. What the dev started with isn't all that important, assuming he's done anything since.

The Coin is Not Dead until there are 0 hashes on the chain and that will never happen with POP I can assure you that.

A cryptocurrency requires rather more than that to be viable. 

cryptojette

Activity: 291

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:03:52 PM

Say What dude, Whoever Created that Thread is an Idiot. First of all POP is Not a coingen coin so that guy can eat his own shit....

Right.  It's on the list of coingen coins maintained by the coingen site, but it isn't a coingen coin.  Sure, but I don't believe you.  Anyway, it doesn't matter. What the dev started with isn't all that important, assuming he's done anything since.

A cryptocurrency requires rather more than that to be viable.  

I made POP and when I was working on it in the beginning I gave .01 btc to see what the coingen would be like and to just get the name out there before someone else did. After looking at the code and considering it, I realized that Coingen Coins are shitty and vowed to never go that route. It was cheap to see what it would be like.

If you know anything about code you would be able to look at POPs source code and see that it was cloned from mega coin and that we made a bunch of mods and still are making mods.

One day we will have weekly voting in the wallet for song and movie of the week and we wanted it to be POW so CC Miners could get involved, but obviously you guys are idiots and I should have just made an XRP out of it and it wouldn't be on this guys dumb ass list. Get a clue dude.

and, A CryptoCurrency requires nothing more than having a code to be viable, I could buy it and trade it with friends that have nothing to do with you morons around here (for the most part).

As far as goods and services to counter that idiots remark, someone could easily own a good portion of the coins and then set buy orders and then find the products that they want to buy and ask them to accept POP, if they dont accept POP then you wont buy from them. We are working on getting the buy orders stacked up so we can do just that. Then even if you idiots dont want to use POP for the products then the People that own POP can, you guys can go to hell if you dont care to hold POP or at least give it respect. I am right about that, why the fuck would anyone care what you think about it unless you hold it, your just a shit talker otherwize.

Also, Obviously POP isn't dead there are three people right here talking about it.

I am seriously depressed about how much of dumbasses you all are, can't even look at a code and tell whether its coingen or not, and then make a thread like you know it all, that is fucked up. POP doesn't need you tho, we will become a success on our own, we don't want dumbasses to ever own POP.

-CJ

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
Cryddit
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:52:23 PM

I am seriously depressed about how much of dumbasses you all are, can't even look at a code and tell whether its coingen or not, and then make a thread like you know it all, that is fucked up. POP doesn't need you tho, we will become a success on our own, we don't want dumbasses to ever own POP.

Seriously, go for it.  Honestly, I wish you well.  You don't need my permission, my support, or my optimism about your chances.  If you've got what it takes to succeed, then succeed.  I'll be taking it off the "dead and dying" list when it isn't "dead or dying" anymore.

I don't think it's likely, but understand that there is zero ill-will here except toward the all-too-common genuine scammers who have left a legion of dead alts in their wake. I have no vested interest in your failure, and I'm genuinely enthusiastic about anything that's good enough to displace Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.

And no, I haven't reviewed the source code of each and every one of the two-hundred-odd cryptocurrencies on my list.  Usually I only take trouble to inspect something that closely if I'm pretty sure something is actually a scam and I'm looking for facts about how the cheat worked.

cryptojette

Activity: 291

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:59:02 AM

Seriously, go for it.  Honestly, I wish you well.  You don't need my permission, my support, or my optimism about your chances.  If you've got what it takes to succeed, then succeed.  I'll be taking it off the "dead and dying" list when it isn't "dead or dying" anymore.

I don't think it's likely, but understand that there is zero ill-will here except toward the all-too-common genuine scammers who have left a legion of dead alts in their wake. I have no vested interest in your failure, and I'm genuinely enthusiastic about anything that's good enough to displace Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.

And no, I haven't reviewed the source code of each and every one of the two-hundred-odd cryptocurrencies on my list.  Usually I only take trouble to inspect something that closely if I'm pretty sure something is actually a scam and I'm looking for facts about how the cheat worked.

Ok, thats understandable, well at least modify your false information of POP being a coingen coin, that pisses me off more than anything and other people that believe in POP, that is blatant disinformation. And makes you just as much of a scammer as those pump, dump and abandon devs, the only difference is that they had the fortitude to make a coin.

POP Never Had more than 5,000$ a day in buy orders, if you want want to look at it as a steady climb POP is still a baby and has a lot of development to grow into what it has potential to become. Or you can look at it that the coin was never alive. Sorry for all those dumper and abandon devs, I agree that shit is bs, but I am definitely not one of them, I will still be working on POP when all these guys abandon the whole scene. The Biggest problem was that I didn't have 10 btc to invest in POP from the start, I only had 2 from buying a bunch of Peer to Peer before the spike at 1,200, peer coin went up from like .25$ to 6.50$ and I had mined about .1 btc any way, I traded that 2 btc that I had saved up, bought some scrypt mining gear with it and then had came across this concept for a coin and decided that as a trader, POP would be a coin that I would go for.,.. anyway I got a team together and made it happen.

CryptoRush really fucked up any momentum that we had and all those dumper devs fucked it up too because they just paid to pump their coin and then dumped the shit out of it, POP was 0 premine and I didn't have any btc or POP for promotions, so that is my bad but that doesn't say how good of a concept the coin is, its still a solid concept and I and our group will work on it for a long time into the future, they are just letting me soak it up right now so I can have a ton of coins for promotion, as you can see, I only have 1.2 mh/s after one of my miners burnt up, good thing is I just got a job selling new cars so I will have some money to invest as the future comes along.

I still would like to see a coin that has a better shot than POP at becoming widely accepted and used for purchasing products.

I challenge anyone: Please do tell what coin Sounds Better than, "Popular Coin Accepted Here"

This is an Image that I just threw together, we will have a lot more in the future.

At Least have the respect to take off/modify your statement that POP is a coingen coin cause that is very not true.
If you want more of an explanation of POP listen here, I tell the whole story about how POP came about. Our original lead dev lost a lot of coins when Coinex was hacked and bailed on the whole crypto scene, he was a really smart guy and had good intentions, also created Prosper coin, is that what all of you want to happen? Every good person around here to bail? The pump and dump devs are going to keep doing their shit while the good devs get shat on, it really pisses me off.

Watch, do you even know what a tally stick is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY4E7jCTtMk

You have no business acting like you know anything about any currency if you dont know what a tally stick is, theres a lesson for you,..

-CJ

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
Skycraft

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:53:53 PM

Thanks.

How about you guys put some of these in the wiki?

good idea, but first let us tweak and tune this information here, before making it "official"

yes... Responsable idea ;p
Cryddit
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:28:52 PM

Ok, thats understandable, well at least modify your false information of POP being a coingen coin, that pisses me off more than anything and other people that believe in POP, that is blatant disinformation. And makes you just as much of a scammer as those pump, dump and abandon devs, the only difference is that they had the fortitude to make a coin.

You may believe I'm wrong.  You may even believe I'm disrespectful.  That's okay, I don't mind.  You might even be right about that last; if you keep putting that giant stupid-looking graphic into all your conversations, it's true that I will get increasingly disrespectful. 

But so far I've been treating you as though you might not be a scammer.  That's basic, minimal respect, since I haven't seen you actually trying to trick anyone into giving you money, which is what scammers do. 

And now you are calling *ME* a scammer?  I have not been developing a coin with a premine,  I have not been developing a coin that could turn out to be a pump & dump, I have not been trying to trick anyone into giving me money, and I haven't been promoting anything that even *MIGHT* be a scam. 

Where the hell do you get off with this?  And how do you think this supposed scam you've invented for me is supposed to make me a profit??  If I wanted to call you a scammer, I can think of a dozen ways you could trick people with POP and make a profit off of them.  I haven't seen you actually doing those things yet, but it doesn't mean you aren't.  You're the one holding the most probable method for scamming, not me.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: