Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2020  (Read 57145 times)
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:35:49 PM

The future really depends on this year what will happen at the halving period and.or the next year with the block size, then for 2020 i would like to see bitcoin value at $2k
Indeed, it really depends on what is gonna happen this year because of the halving that is coming, the halving is a part of the future of the bitcoin and it will happen again in 2020 so its the question what will happen this year so we know what the future can bring us.

The bitcoin in 2020 is far away but I think we cannot say anything about this till we are really in this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:46:07 PM

The future really depends on this year what will happen at the halving period and.or the next year with the block size, then for 2020 i would like to see bitcoin value at $2k
Indeed, it really depends on what is gonna happen this year because of the halving that is coming, the halving is a part of the future of the bitcoin and it will happen again in 2020 so its the question what will happen this year so we know what the future can bring us.

The bitcoin in 2020 is far away but I think we cannot say anything about this till we are really in this year.

yes we can not see what will happen in 2020 in bitcoin. we can see every year, whether it's better or worse. if better I believe in 2020 bitcoin will get better at a high price.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:45:26 PM

The halving in 2020 will have much less effect as the existing bitcoin will be very high at that time.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:11:26 PM

The halving in 2020 will have much less effect as the existing bitcoin will be very high at that time.

If you mean that there will be less coins left to be mined in 2020, then I can agree with that. But that doesn't mean it won't have an impact on the price. Especially when by that time the Bitcoin price is significantly higher than now. 50% less block rewards means less pressure on the price.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:56:09 PM

If you mean that there will be less coins left to be mined in 2020, then I can agree with that. But that doesn't mean it won't have an impact on the price. Especially when by that time the Bitcoin price is significantly higher than now. 50% less block rewards means less pressure on the price.

It is all relative. In 2020 the newly minted coin relative to the total coins will be much lower than now.

praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:02:44 PM

The bitcoin in 2020 will be pretty nice if you ask me because there will be another halving in that year so the price will rise again in that year.
I think the bitcoin has never has better future than this because its getting bigger and the price is also getting more stable in the next few years.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
HeXaN

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:36:59 PM

2 halving in this time, its a good chance, but If you want earn money, buy dahs, eth and maid too  Roll Eyes
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:13:43 PM

2 halving in this time, its a good chance, but If you want earn money, buy dahs, eth and maid too  Roll Eyes

With altcoin trading there is no trading skills involved. You only need some luck. Only the big boys behind these coins know what will happen and manipulate the price in their favor. That's why you should keep holding all your Bitcoins for the long term. There is much room for potential growth.
kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:03:15 AM

The bitcoin in 2020 will be pretty nice if you ask me because there will be another halving in that year so the price will rise again in that year.
I think the bitcoin has never has better future than this because its getting bigger and the price is also getting more stable in the next few years.

That's true but I believe that we should concentrate on present halving rather then thinking of that too long as we are expecting a major pump this year so lets see what halving offers us.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:26:24 AM

It might be very difficult to catch 1 BTC on next 4 years.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:05:42 AM

the more difficult to obtain them, the more expensive of bitcoin price
the reward of mining only 6.25BTC it's very "rare coin"  Shocked
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 02:16:55 AM

Bitcoin would reach to a higher level by that time for sure, as the price is continuously moving up at a moment and it will keep on rising as we would see more users entering into bitcoins.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:39:42 AM

Bitcoin would reach to a higher level by that time for sure, as the price is continuously moving up at a moment and it will keep on rising as we would see more users entering into bitcoins.
Yes I am also convinced it will happen because now bitcoin although often experience ups and downs but I think tends to rise. And in the very many people who adopt bitcoin, and bitcoin it causes the price will be going up, it seems to me.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:12:11 PM

In four years, the bitcoin price could reach $10,000 or more, it will be more expensive when the fund managers buy it.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:10:25 PM

Bitcoin will surely reach the high price expectation in 2020. But in here or let's say a year before, possibility of acquiring coins now for a cheaper price or let's say work for bitcoin will really have a hard part.

Work for bitcoin, I expect a less amount here in bitcoin denomination but of course when converted it's really high.

Like BTC0.01 = $20 etc.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:34:22 PM

still without proper demand bitcoin will not see crazy value above 1k, at best the halving can force 1k-5k value hgiher than that you need new money influx, new people buying etc... there is no other way around
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:02:57 AM

still without proper demand bitcoin will not see crazy value above 1k, at best the halving can force 1k-5k value hgiher than that you need new money influx, new people buying etc... there is no other way around

i think in future we will found biggest marketplace like googleplay, ebay, alibaba, etc. will accept bitcoin, because we need bigger market to make bitcoin booming
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:50:29 AM

i think in future we will found biggest marketplace like googleplay, ebay, alibaba, etc. will accept bitcoin, because we need bigger market to make bitcoin booming
Yes absolutely right that we need a large market bitcoin be recognized and adopted by many people. Bitcoin might be able to walk alone but need a long time and great effort to be realized.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:55:03 AM

I think price will be 2000$ i hope, i also think that there will be a price drop anytime soon so it will have to recover, and it will take time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:08:12 PM

I think price will be 2000$ i hope, i also think that there will be a price drop anytime soon so it will have to recover, and it will take time

That's quiet possible that bitcoin will reach to that level by the year 2020 but not sure as bitcoin is impossible to predict, either it might be more then what we expect or else even lower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: