Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2020  (Read 57145 times)
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:05:44 PM

The bitcoin will be a lot bigger in that year plus there is also a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna have another halving in that year so that would be very sweet.
I also think that the bitcoin will be a lot more used by stores but also by users of course.

Possibility is there to reach half of the population to follow bitcoin. Even with this if lucky by the 2020 halving would happen and yield a big profit.

That means within 4 years we gotta reach out to those who dont know about it.

The only way I see this being done, is if it was a mandatory required thing that people see on a governement website - as a alternative note thats backed by their own country or something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:45:34 PM

Now by seeing the spped up increase in the price and seeing the more interest and high adoption rate of the people towards bitcoin , I can predict that in 2020 there will be a large community of the world using bitcoin and so its price will be at much height, maybe at about $4000 or more and there will be some stability in the price also.
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:07:02 AM

Now by seeing the spped up increase in the price and seeing the more interest and high adoption rate of the people towards bitcoin , I can predict that in 2020 there will be a large community of the world using bitcoin and so its price will be at much height, maybe at about $4000 or more and there will be some stability in the price also.

$4000 in 2020 is possible. It is just 10 times of present value. On average, the price double every year.

Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:04:18 PM

$4000 in 2020 is possible. It is just 10 times of present value. On average, the price double every year.
Yes very true it is highly unlikely in my opinion and takes longer to reach that number. Because bitcoin rise very gradually and not immediately rise to a high number, so it takes time.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:42:11 PM

We Can't judge the exact price of bitcoin for the year 2020 as bitcoin price is too volatile and keeps on fluctuating but anything around $1k seems to be possible depending on the user adoption.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:38:22 PM

by 2020 it will probably be somewhere in the 5 digits.   

Hard to tell exactly though.

Yeah so hard to tell exactly especially if your expectations really unrealistic and can't even support in any other means. Speculating is good but please make it to realistic. If that will happen then Im surely pissed off of what I replied to this post.
Right, 5 digits too many i think.
I think $ 1,000 in 2020 was already quite good, and probably bitcoin will be coins that are recognized and accepted by all nations at the time
I think $100 will be reached within this year, and it is also correct that five digits are too much for 2020, but it is a chance that it reach or tend to reach to $5000 in 2020, if the chances of value drop not happened in the way.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:34:27 AM

Yeah so hard to tell exactly especially if your expectations really unrealistic and can't even support in any other means. Speculating is good but please make it to realistic. If that will happen then Im surely pissed off of what I replied to this post.
I think $ 1,000 in 2020 was already quite good, and probably bitcoin will be coins that are recognized and accepted by all nations at the time
I think $100 will be reached within this year, and it is also correct that five digits are too much for 2020, but it is a chance that it reach or tend to reach to $5000 in 2020, if the chances of value drop not happened in the way.
I think $ 100 for this year has reached more than that. And for 5000 may be the year 2020 can not be achieved because bitcoin rise should be gradual and takes time.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:13:24 AM

Yes very true it is highly unlikely in my opinion and takes longer to reach that number. Because bitcoin rise very gradually and not immediately rise to a high number, so it takes time.
Well, we can only look upon the year that comes, I think until the price of $ 4,000 is not impossible, as they may be very much in the world economic crisis that caused prices to be high bitcoin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:25:37 AM

Well, we can only look upon the year that comes, I think until the price of $ 4,000 is not impossible, as they may be very much in the world economic crisis that caused prices to be high bitcoin

Also i think the acceptance of Bitcoin in the market really would factor in a lot. Now there are major players that are starting to patronize Bitcoin.

CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:49:07 AM

You never know what the value will be in 2020 and that is because Bitcoin is a currency and that can always change so that can be risky if you are waiting for a nice value in that year.
It is better to look not so much forward but just be realistic and just focus on what will happen now and that will be also more important for you.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:11:13 AM

You never know what the value will be in 2020 and that is because Bitcoin is a currency and that can always change so that can be risky if you are waiting for a nice value in that year.
It is better to look not so much forward but just be realistic and just focus on what will happen now and that will be also more important for you.

mostly right only like you mentioned btc can be predicted in this long period first we have this halving and by 2020 we will have another i see that most expect 5 digits in price but let be realistic 1-2K would be great in that period

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:24:29 AM

mostly right only like you mentioned btc can be predicted in this long period first we have this halving and by 2020 we will have another i see that most expect 5 digits in price but let be realistic 1-2K would be great in that period

Yeah that is achievable by that time as we will see more users and more shops accepting bitcoin by the year 2020 and majority of people will be aware about it.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:00:52 AM

Yeah that is achievable by that time as we will see more users and more shops accepting bitcoin by the year 2020 and majority of people will be aware about it.

Bitcoin price won't increase just because many merchants will open their payment method in bitcoin. It's just another option for customers on how they will pay their goods.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:43:24 AM

Current price i sexcellent, because it will be followed up by buy support. if such thing happens until 20202 the price should be well be over 3k.
For bitcoin to go mainstream we need just ~5 years. So in 2020 it wll be mainstream

avw1982

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:49:16 AM

Current price i sexcellent, because it will be followed up by buy support. if such thing happens until 20202 the price should be well be over 3k.
For bitcoin to go mainstream we need just ~5 years. So in 2020 it wll be mainstream

Maybe Bitcoin will disappear in the future, we dont know. There is a chance that Bitcoin also can fall, but we all hope that Bitcoin will rise soon and that more people will use it.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:15:31 PM

I think that the price will be high in that year and that would be so nice because in that year Bitcoin will be also more used by many people and also more acceptable so that is nice.
It is hard to talk about the value because Bitcoin is a currency you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem.

So the only thing that we can so is just wait and see for what will happen with the value of Bitcoin.
avw1982

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:16:48 PM

Bitcoin price won't increase just because many merchants will open their payment method in bitcoin. It's just another option for customers on how they will pay their goods.

If you want to earn big it's a good time to buy some bitcoins and hold them for 4-5 years.
Then in 2020 look back an sell them.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:34:35 PM

The bitcoin will be a lot bigger in that year plus there is also a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna have another halving in that year so that would be very sweet.
I also think that the bitcoin will be a lot more used by stores but also by users of course.

Possibility is there to reach half of the population to follow bitcoin. Even with this if lucky by the 2020 halving would happen and yield a big profit.

That means within 4 years we gotta reach out to those who dont know about it.

The only way I see this being done, is if it was a mandatory required thing that people see on a governement website - as a alternative note thats backed by their own country or something.

In that 4 years there is another chance of halving also so the price will be more high, according to my views the price will reach to about $1000 in this year and if the drop not occurred and another halving occurred then it will boost up to much height.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:10:00 PM

Many things can happen in 4 years and much will happen. Also for bitcoin. I hope for a wider merchant adoption and offcourse a good (better) price then where we are at now.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:14:51 PM

There is a good chance that the bitcoin is going to a higher amount in these upcoming years and that it will be much more popular in that year.
Overall I think there is also a good chance there will be another halving in that year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: