Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2020  (Read 57145 times)
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:19:45 PM

Bitcoin will be more used and supported in 2020, and with bigger community i think it could be more stable than nowadays especially if its price will increase highly
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:24:32 PM

In my opinion , in 2020 Bitcoin will be used by a great community worldwide may be the double of the actual community and it's price will be high and stable , and that's will help to make it as global currency
Bitcoin is already global currency - it is in its code. But if you think it will be used exclusively as one and only way of transferring money - then it is most likely won't happen.
Even if price were stable and rock solid. There always will be currencies issued by local governments. Control over money supply is power after all.

Yes i meant that will be used easily worldwide online and offline, in addition with using fiat and other currencies. I know it will be hard to make it used exclusively but i don't think Bitcoin already this sort of support.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:08:04 PM

In my opinion , in 2020 Bitcoin will be used by a great community worldwide may be the double of the actual community and it's price will be high and stable , and that's will help to make it as global currency
Bitcoin is already global currency - it is in its code. But if you think it will be used exclusively as one and only way of transferring money - then it is most likely won't happen.
Even if price were stable and rock solid. There always will be currencies issued by local governments. Control over money supply is power after all.
You never know for what is going to happen with a currency. It is hard to predict. You will never know what can happen.
There is even a chance that it can be exist and that will be a huge problem if that is going to happen.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:34:39 PM

I began my career in the bictoin . In 2010 the bitcoin was worth 0.01 euro , now a bitcoin worth 400 euros. I ask myself a question: what will be its value in 2020 ?.

A friend told me that its value will be 10,000 euros. Shocked

Sorry for the spelling for I am french . Wink

Thank you for your replies Smiley

bictoinHuhHuh

zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:29:35 PM

Bitcoin will be more used and supported in 2020, and with bigger community i think it could be more stable than nowadays especially if its price will increase highly

We might have 10 million users in bitcoin in 2020. I think we have few than 1 million users of bitcoin at the moment.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:09:20 AM

Bitcoin will be more popular and more powerful as the time progresses, and we would see many physical shops that will start accepting bitcoin as a payment method, and the user base would be much higher by then.

when bitcoin is adopted in many countries and accepted by government as a currency without regulating it, then in 2020 it will be realistic that we will see physical stores that are accepting bitcoin as a payment..
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:13:55 AM

Bitcoin will be more popular and more powerful as the time progresses, and we would see many physical shops that will start accepting bitcoin as a payment method, and the user base would be much higher by then.

when bitcoin is adopted in many countries and accepted by government as a currency without regulating it, then in 2020 it will be realistic that we will see physical stores that are accepting bitcoin as a payment..

to be accepted in stores as physical value it will take lot more then 2020 believe me lot of things must happen
i still hope for btc to in 2020 prime internet money something to replace paypal

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:18:46 AM

to be accepted in stores as physical value it will take lot more then 2020 believe me lot of things must happen
i still hope for btc to in 2020 prime internet money something to replace paypal

Well i think that on 2020 btc will be mainstream and a lot of company will be using it...
But the problem is that the government will have to stop that as they wont gain any tax from things sold by btc...
devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:37:10 AM

Since price is also negotiable nowadays, it seems to be increasing day by day. So in 2020, price will be very up and bitcoin will rise again and this time may it become popular in all the world because people are not known about bitcoin. So i hope it will be best for bitcoins.  Smiley
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:36:50 PM

It is hard to predict for what is coming. But we all hope for the best. You can also see that it becomes more popular and that is very good.
And you can see that the value is stable now and that is also good. And we all hope that it will rise for a long time.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:41:23 PM

It is hard to predict for what is coming. But we all hope for the best. You can also see that it becomes more popular and that is very good.
And you can see that the value is stable now and that is also good. And we all hope that it will rise for a long time.

Yes that's some examples showing that Bitcoin's will have a shining future , and may be in 2020 will be more stronger
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:35:40 PM

Well i think that on 2020 btc will be mainstream and a lot of company will be using it...
But the problem is that the government will have to stop that as they wont gain any tax from things sold by btc...

Indeed, thinking the same thing, the bitcoin will get used a lot in the future years its just a matter of time in my eyes.
Also the people are believing again and there are already coming more stores these days so its possible for sure.

In 2020 the bitcoin will go to a high price because of another halving.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 05:52:51 PM

By 2020 we can see a huge increase in the bitcoin users. This increased user rate will give a stabilized and increased price. Such growth will surely lead to advancement in technology and digitalization.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:34:06 PM

my bet is 800-1000 euro, bitcoin is continuously rising, right now bitcoin price is fluctuating downward but it is normal it will eventually rise again
and if bitcoin gain more popularity specially to new generation and it will give bitcoin a boost to continuously rising and eventually reach the price that
we have been dreaming.

yes i think that it won't stop with price rise, and will rise with next 5 years atleast, yes it have tiny drops, pumps and dumps, but price will rise anyway

also, because of halving  in 2016 and 2020,  i predict that price  in end of 2020 should be atleast 1000$ if not more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:07:36 PM

By 2020 we can see a huge increase in the bitcoin users. This increased user rate will give a stabilized and increased price. Such growth will surely lead to advancement in technology and digitalization.
yeah but im not sure if bitcoin will be that much popular compared to other cryptos in the future as ethereum is gaining popularity now at a very rapid pace

also i think that the price will be way much bigger as cryptos will get more popular and more people will buy it to use on regular basis
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:52:35 PM

We will see what is gonna happen I think the bitcoin has a really bright future a head and it will be a lot bigger in 2020.
Also if you keep in mind there will come another halving in 2020 so the price will got to a higher amount also.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:02:29 PM

yeah but im not sure if bitcoin will be that much popular compared to other cryptos in the future as ethereum is gaining popularity now at a very rapid pace

also i think that the price will be way much bigger as cryptos will get more popular and more people will buy it to use on regular basis

Its great to see other alt coins coming out of the wood work to match bitcoins value.

But I still dont see any use of it unless its a side chain for smaller transactions which then that becomes the underdog.

And thats the issue too, most are this but we still prefer just swiping with our creditcards.

ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:39:04 PM

The bitcoin in 2020 can be really good, I think a lot of country's have stepped in by that time.
Its of course still a prediction because the bitcoin is not to predict but I think the bitcoin will be worth a lot more by than and a lot bigger, and maybe even a official currency.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:46:34 PM

The bitcoin in 2020 can be really good, I think a lot of country's have stepped in by that time.
Its of course still a prediction because the bitcoin is not to predict but I think the bitcoin will be worth a lot more by than and a lot bigger, and maybe even a official currency.

Countries stepping into Bitcoin? Let's assume you are talking about governments, it will not happen. Governments are only interested in things where they can have full control over everything. With Bitcoin that isn't possible and that's exact the reason why they will never adopt Bitcoin.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:13:26 AM

Countries stepping into Bitcoin? Let's assume you are talking about governments, it will not happen. Governments are only interested in things where they can have full control over everything. With Bitcoin that isn't possible and that's exact the reason why they will never adopt Bitcoin.

I know goverment cant do this, but what if its based on companies that have governmental contracts.

I say private companies can take this route, if there is no other option and say its backed in some trust to get people going? no?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: