Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2020  (Read 57145 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:54:13 PM

Aside from price changes expectation in 2020, I think in 2020 block size debate will finally solved and expecting here a new bottom. I don't want to see that the price bottom in 2020 is still in $400. This is really a big dissapointment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:37:52 PM

Bitcoin 4 years from now (2020) is more popular and more merchants are accepting it.Its not a hassle where to exchange  as its very common like fiat.its flexible as many products will embed a wallet on any or IOT gadgets.Bitcoin will be anywhere.

Open for Campaigns
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:54:22 PM

I think the bitcoin in the future will be a lot bigger and maybe even a currency that is getting used at many stores.
Also thinking that big company's are gonna step in, plus there will come another halving in 2020 so that is another sweet thing about that year.

Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:02:39 AM

I think the bitcoin in the future will be a lot bigger and maybe even a currency that is getting used at many stores.
Also thinking that big company's are gonna step in, plus there will come another halving in 2020 so that is another sweet thing about that year.
Yes essence that bitcoin in 2020 will be better than bitcoin in current year. It certainly bitcoin development and I'm sure will be better. We must wait patiently and with that much time I feel pretty.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:03:07 AM

I guess that in 2020 bitcoin is already very advanced, even the whole world already knows bitcoin community. so many shops that use bitcoin and the price is certainly high

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:32:52 PM

I guess that in 2020 bitcoin is already very advanced, even the whole world already knows bitcoin community. so many shops that use bitcoin and the price is certainly high

That is expected. More shops especially online stores will accept bitcoin as their mode of payment.

The only thing we need to asked is what will be the price of bitcoin in 2020.

2 halving will occur before 2020, one this year and another one on that year.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:59:56 PM

That is expected. More shops especially online stores will accept bitcoin as their mode of payment.

online shops accepting bitcoin is nice, but people don't really look up to this anymore. people are waiting for the day that their local stores in their place start to accept bitcoin as payment option. that will be one of the key factors that will cause the adoption to get a massive boost. that's also what i am waiting for. it would be great to walk into any store here and use bitcoin to pay for things.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:16:18 PM

online shops accepting bitcoin is nice, but people don't really look up to this anymore. people are waiting for the day that their local stores in their place start to accept bitcoin as payment option. that will be one of the key factors that will cause the adoption to get a massive boost. that's also what i am waiting for. it would be great to walk into any store here and use bitcoin to pay for things.

Well yes but there are some physical stores that really don't like the idea of having bitcoin as their mode of payment so the only cover here is to expect more online stores like happening today in fiat.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:25:00 PM

Well yes but there are some physical stores that really don't like the idea of having bitcoin as their mode of payment so the only cover here is to expect more online stores like happening today in fiat.

well, they probably don't know what bitcoin is or don't know how it works. accepting bitcoin as form of payment can bring extra revenue to their stores. they are crazy if they don't move with the time and start accepting bitcoin as payment option.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:24:56 PM

well, they probably don't know what bitcoin is or don't know how it works. accepting bitcoin as form of payment can bring extra revenue to their stores. they are crazy if they don't move with the time and start accepting bitcoin as payment option.

It's not thay they are crazy. They are just prioritizing what is really the best. Bitcoin payment is not the best payment for others. For us yes that is best but for other it's not. Majority of people in this whole wide world are not using bitcoin keep that in mind.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:31:34 PM

Well that will be very great if this will happen and I really wish that this will happen then will start to save more for its not too late. But what I have heard bitcoin is dropping its value which is said for everyone and they say to sell now when the value is still high. I hope that this will change someday or soon..

Ryananda

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:58:32 AM

Well that will be very great if this will happen and I really wish that this will happen then will start to save more for its not too late. But what I have heard bitcoin is dropping its value which is said for everyone and they say to sell now when the value is still high. I hope that this will change someday or soon..
The fall in the price of bitcoin I believe this applies only for a while, I'll definitely be back to normal and prices will further increase. Moreover, if the target price until the year 2020 it will be very likely bitcoin prices will soar.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:03:07 AM

Yup as said bitcoin will reach to good value in future and Saving the bitcoin is the best investment among other kind of savings. It will work for long time.
Some fluctuations we are seeing in the bitcoin price chart But Steadiness will come soon bro.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:12:04 AM

The fall in the price of bitcoin I believe this applies only for a while, I'll definitely be back to normal and prices will further increase. Moreover, if the target price until the year 2020 it will be very likely bitcoin prices will soar.

What is happening right now I think is still considered a price dip and not a fall,  and many of us right now is in panic and some are taking advantage of it.. everything will be fine, this is not the first time that this happens.. besides 2020 is still far, and definitely bitcoin will still be alive when it comes..
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:02:04 PM

I think in 2020 Bitcoin will be accepted by a lot of countries all over the world and that people will use it every day
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:16:02 PM

In my opinion , in 2020 Bitcoin will be used by a great community worldwide may be the double of the actual community and it's price will be high and stable , and that's will help to make it as global currency
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:05:38 PM

In my opinion , in 2020 Bitcoin will be used by a great community worldwide may be the double of the actual community and it's price will be high and stable , and that's will help to make it as global currency

it will take much longer time for btc to become global currency but more it will be prime internet paying method for sure

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Ryananda

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:23:48 AM

I think bitcoin will not be a global currency, I do not believe it.
But I believe bitcoin will experience great improvement in the year 2020
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:01:24 AM

Bitcoin is already global currency - it is in its code. But if you think it will be used exclusively as one and only way of transferring money - then it is most likely won't happen.
Even if price were stable and rock solid. There always will be currencies issued by local governments. Control over money supply is power after all.
kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:51:10 PM

Bitcoin will be more popular and more powerful as the time progresses, and we would see many physical shops that will start accepting bitcoin as a payment method, and the user base would be much higher by then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: