Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2020  (Read 57145 times)
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 11:55:53 AM

2020 uᴉoɔʇᴉq payment media will be very good. uᴉoɔʇᴉq will be used by many people. I believe uᴉoɔʇᴉq will have a very high selling price .i believe it because I was so comfortable using uᴉoɔʇᴉq over the years.

Bitcoin usage will surely increase when years pass. This increase might even take the price very high. By the year 2020 I expect the price to be around $1300 - $1400. Hope to see even more.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:38:31 PM

If the user base of bitcoin increases by 10% a year, the price increase will be 21% per year due to the network effect. The price will be very high.

Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:50:16 PM

If the user base of uᴉoɔʇᴉq increases by 10% a year, the price increase will be 21% per year due to the network effect. The price will be very high.
Yes it is very understandable, but is it possible bitcoin users to be up approximately 10% from year to year? I think it is not very easy. But I believe bitcoin in 2020 will experience a very high increase.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:40:20 PM

If the user base of uᴉoɔʇᴉq increases by 10% a year, the price increase will be 21% per year due to the network effect. The price will be very high.
Yes it is very understandable, but is it possible uᴉoɔʇᴉq users to be up approximately 10% from year to year? I think it is not very easy. But I believe uᴉoɔʇᴉq in 2020 will experience a very high increase.

10% per annum seems pretty easy. I grabbed the (weekly) data for Bitstamp from Bitcoincharts and stuck it into a spreadsheet - it looks to me like the average weekly percentage change (from 12 September 2011 through to 31 December 2015) was 2.75%.

This space intentionally left blank.
fredashton

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:55:37 PM

2020 uᴉoɔʇᴉq payment media will be very good. uᴉoɔʇᴉq will be used by many people. I believe uᴉoɔʇᴉq will have a very high selling price .i believe it because I was so comfortable using uᴉoɔʇᴉq over the years.
Price is not the major factor in uᴉoɔʇᴉq adoption and growth. In fact it is for now better if moondollars won't reach any price higher than $1000.
Buying something that was once almost $1200 for more than $400 is a good thing - people might treat it as a sale, therefore uᴉoɔʇᴉq can reach out to higher number of people.

dont worry about that it will be more people involved and even more companies involved the more we talk about the more we can attract then to this

Yes we just have to spread the good news about bitcoin so that other users will follow and when we have many user companies will join too.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:10:30 PM

There is a good chance the bitcoin will be a lot bigger than ever before in that year, another fact is also that maybe there will be another halving in that year.
If the halving from this year is good it would be pretty nice because this would mean mostly that the halving from 2020 also will be good.
Keep in mind is just a prediction so it can change of course in the years that are upcoming.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:17:10 PM

There is a good chance the uᴉoɔʇᴉq will be a lot bigger than ever before in that year, another fact is also that maybe there will be another halving in that year.
If the halving from this year is good it would be pretty nice because this would mean mostly that the halving from 2020 also will be good.
Keep in mind is just a prediction so it can change of course in the years that are upcoming.

Yeah it will be more powerful by then and we will see many new adapters by that time, and it will hold a higher value in the year 2020.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:38:07 PM

You never know what can happen in the future. Maybe Bitcoin will disappear in the future, you dont know.
There is a chance that Bitcoin also can fall, but we all hope that Btc will rise soon and that more people will use it.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:46:26 PM

You never know what can happen in the future. Maybe uᴉoɔʇᴉq will disappear in the future, you dont know.
There is a chance that uᴉoɔʇᴉq also can fall, but we all hope that Btc will rise soon and that more people will use it.

today bitcoin already looks good I think. more and more users and also some big companies are testing this technology.
so I believe bitcoin will still last for a very long time.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:01:11 PM

my suggestion is that in 2020 uᴉoɔʇᴉq will be in the top of all currencies... also uᴉoɔʇᴉq will touch some unexpected heights in 2020....

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

uᴉoɔʇᴉq is and will remain the top currency of the altcoins, and that's it. It will never reach the top of traditional currencies as the USD. We just have to stop with thinking that. It will never replace the dollar.

true my opinions is that it will become prime internet paying method and i will replace paypal payza and rest of them BTC will be leading in this field

I am quite sure that uᴉoɔʇᴉq will overtake PayPal by amount of daily tranferred money and also in the amount of users. It will take quite a few years, but it will definitely happen. It's just a matter of time.
Yes paypal has lost its value after bothering its members and sucking their money. Now everyone is searching for some other reliable source of transaction and they will find bitcoin.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:28:05 PM

my suggestion is that in 2020 uᴉoɔʇᴉq will be in the top of all currencies... also uᴉoɔʇᴉq will touch some unexpected heights in 2020....

uᴉoɔʇᴉq is and will remain the top currency of the altcoins, and that's it. It will never reach the top of traditional currencies as the USD. We just have to stop with thinking that. It will never replace the dollar.

true my opinions is that it will become prime internet paying method and i will replace paypal payza and rest of them BTC will be leading in this field

I am quite sure that uᴉoɔʇᴉq will overtake PayPal by amount of daily tranferred money and also in the amount of users. It will take quite a few years, but it will definitely happen. It's just a matter of time.
Yes paypal has lost its value after bothering its members and sucking their money. Now everyone is searching for some other reliable source of transaction and they will find uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

Yeah bitcon is the best to send money with least fees and more and more people will switch to bitcoin in future when they are aware about it.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:37:17 PM

Yes paypal has lost its value after bothering its members and sucking their money. Now everyone is searching for some other reliable source of transaction and they will find uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

I have been reading through various forums and websites where people are complaining about PayPal freezing their money without any reason or warning, and still these people are using PayPal. They either don't know there is a much better alternative for sending and receiving money, or they like to get themselves bullied by companies such as PayPal. They need to give a strong signal to PayPal by ditching it and to start using Bitcoin.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:15:41 PM

I have been reading through various forums and websites where people are complaining about PayPal freezing their money without any reason or warning, and still these people are using PayPal. They either don't know there is a much better alternative for sending and receiving money, or they like to get themselves bullied by companies such as PayPal. They need to give a strong signal to PayPal by ditching it and to start using uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

The reason is many of them are not aware about bitcoin and that is the reason they are using Paypal or WU but I am sure once they know about bitcoin they will never use Paypal.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:02:18 AM

I have been reading through various forums and websites where people are complaining about PayPal freezing their money without any reason or warning, and still these people are using PayPal. They either don't know there is a much better alternative for sending and receiving money, or they like to get themselves bullied by companies such as PayPal. They need to give a strong signal to PayPal by ditching it and to start using uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

The reason is many of them are not aware about bitcoin and that is the reason they are using Paypal or WU but I am sure once they know about bitcoin they will never use Paypal.
I think is also true that if someone who once using paypal and now recognize bitcoin will definitely move to bitcoin, because bitcoin is more attractive than paypal and offer some convenience and advantages.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:35:23 AM

I think is also true that if someone who once using paypal and now recognize bitcoin will definitely move to bitcoin, because bitcoin is more attractive than paypal and offer some convenience and advantages.

Yeah,bitcoin is really more convenient than paypal because paypal has many charge back and users are annoyed by that.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:05:12 AM

Can it be possible for btc to go on some 4 digits in 2020
Thinknit can be done

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:33:12 AM

my suggestion is that in 2020 bitcoin will be in the top of all currencies... also bitcoin will touch some unexpected heights in 2020....

Bitcoin is and will remain the top currency of the altcoins, and that's it. It will never reach the top of traditional currencies as the USD. We just have to stop with thinking that. It will never replace the dollar.

I am quite sure that Bitcoin will overtake PayPal by amount of daily tranferred money and also in the amount of users. It will take quite a few years, but it will definitely happen. It's just a matter of time.
Bitcoin has much more beneficial features rather than paypal, now everyone is more attracted to bitcoin for their transaction and are leaving paypal, a time will come when paypal will die.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:11:53 AM

Yeah,bitcoin is really more convenient than paypal because paypal has many charge back and users are annoyed by that.

yeah, i also left paypal for bitcoin because of its annoying features and high transaction fees etc.
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:54:53 AM

I began my career in the bictoin . In 2010 the bitcoin was worth 0.01 euro , now a bitcoin worth 400 euros. I ask myself a question: what will be its value in 2020 ?.

A friend told me that its value will be 10,000 euros. Shocked

Sorry for the spelling for I am french . Wink

Thank you for your replies Smiley

Well fisrt of all, price of bitcoin will huge, maybe 4000$, and second, because of huge price,  bitcoin will be very popular, so this will lead to even higher price, and more stores will accept bitcoin, future will be very good for bitcoin
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:55:30 AM

yeah, i also left paypal for bitcoin because of its annoying features and high transaction fees etc.

That is the right thing to do, if we have bitcoin then why do we need Paypal, bitcoin is more convenient and involves very low transaction costs which saves money of people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: