Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2020  (Read 57145 times)
ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:51:01 PM

has to be $2,500 or near that so what ever happens. All we need now is more businesses to use it and advertise on billboards, windows and make more trades with bitcoin to increase exposure.

in order to see the price increase significantly throughout the years, we need to have institutional investors to come on board. they have the money to make the price reach insanely high price levels. that's what we need in the coming years.
Yeah your right investors is the problem why price of bitcoin is increase or decrease.. but if we increase the adoption of bitcoin and more store are accepting bitcoin i'm sure the price will increase more in 2020 $2,500 value is easy if more store are accepting bitcoin.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:56:52 PM

has to be $2,500 or near that so what ever happens. All we need now is more businesses to use it and advertise on billboards, windows and make more trades with bitcoin to increase exposure.

in order to see the price increase significantly throughout the years, we need to have institutional investors to come on board. they have the money to make the price reach insanely high price levels. that's what we need in the coming years.
Yeah your right investors is the problem why price of bitcoin is increase or decrease.. but if we increase the adoption of bitcoin and more store are accepting bitcoin i'm sure the price will increase more in 2020 $2,500 value is easy if more store are accepting bitcoin.

bitcoin adoption is always a good thing, but merchants accepting bitcoin as form of payment will not do much for the price. at least that's how i think about it. some very large merchants have been accepting bitcoin lately as form of payment, but the price has not been affected much by that.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:08:45 PM

I began my career in the bictoin . In 2010 the bitcoin was worth 0.01 euro , now a bitcoin worth 400 euros. I ask myself a question: what will be its value in 2020 ?.

A friend told me that its value will be 10,000 euros. Shocked

Sorry for the spelling for I am french . Wink

Thank you for your replies Smiley

well i actually think these things : bitcoin will be very popular than now, so this means that more stores will accept it and more people will use it, so price will be larger too

i think that in 4 years price will rise to 1500$, not more probably but may be even less than that actually if there will be many price drops or panic waves in near future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:24:37 PM

I began my career in the bictoin . In 2010 the bitcoin was worth 0.01 euro , now a bitcoin worth 400 euros. I ask myself a question: what will be its value in 2020 ?.

well i actually think these things : bitcoin will be very popular than now, so this means that more stores will accept it and more people will use it, so price will be larger too

i think that in 4 years price will rise to 1500$, not more probably but may be even less than that actually if there will be many price drops or panic waves in near future

$ years is a long term. I expect the price to go up a lot by then. In case it doens't it will be of a lack of adoption, which basically we as an community are to blame for.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:09:14 PM

It's indeed very important to have high level professional traders to enter Bitcoin. However, we need to offer them a professional trading platform which is able to handle tens/hundreds of millions in incoming deposits. Current exchanges are nothing more than a joke. That has to change.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:23:31 AM

$ years is a long term. I expect the price to go up a lot by then. In case it doens't it will be of a lack of adoption, which basically we as an community are to blame for.
I think it would really happen, maybe in four years, bitcoin will be developed into a technology that can help the government. it automatically makes bitcoin price rises, and even more than $ 1,500 for one bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:44:22 AM

I think it would really happen, maybe in four years, bitcoin will be developed into a technology that can help the government. it automatically makes bitcoin price rises, and even more than $ 1,500 for one bitcoin
Yes, but it also must have the approval and cooperation of the government. And what about the countries that ilegalkan bitcoin? I do not know how but I think this is very suit. But I believe 2020 will be a rapidly growing bitcoin.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:56:07 AM

Yes, but it also must have the approval and cooperation of the government. And what about the countries that ilegalkan bitcoin? I do not know how but I think this is very suit. But I believe 2020 will be a rapidly growing bitcoin.

I think so. The bitcoin price could be around the $10,000 range. This is due to the innovation and mass adoption.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:22:39 AM

It is possible for the price to be higher then now in 2020 but we do not know for sure if the price is going to be higher. We only expect that it is going to be good for us.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:25:17 AM

i believe that the price will go high to the sky, in my opinion it wont stop rising for a while

by year 2020 most people will use bitcoin on daily cases thus allowing it to be more popular

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:07:13 AM

i believe that the price will go high to the sky, in my opinion it wont stop rising for a while

by year 2020 most people will use bitcoin on daily cases thus allowing it to be more popular

Regular use of bitcoin will not take the price to the sky since it will now be on a active spendings.

It will now be used as a currency and that it's big help for the bitcoin economy.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ryananda

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:17:41 PM

It is possible for the price to be higher then now in 2020 but we do not know for sure if the price is going to be higher. We only expect that it is going to be good for us.
Absolutely we do not know will reach Which bitcoin prices in 2020. But I'm sure the prices will certainly rise. I hope in 2020 bitcoin will be increasingly easier for users to be able to get profit.
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:38:52 PM

in reptilian dollars?

If things inside EU will keep going, EUR could be worth as much as the paper they are printed on, so then it's not bright vision of future for BTC  ;]
the bitcoin will be very high in the year of 2020 because if you can see what the coin did this year you can also have a little view what he would do in the future and that would be nice.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:57:04 PM

If btc continue to rise you will earn a lot in next 20 days not 20 year just
Seem every weekend we have increase in price

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:27:52 PM

Actually, I do not wish the price to rise too fast. I still remember what happen after the November 2013 rise.

Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:44:06 AM

My bet is 750-100 euro too because of the current happenings and my other bet would be 100 euro if it falls down.  Grin
Ryananda

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:01:49 AM

Yes very true and if the increase continued in 2020 definitely bitcoin prices are very high and very good for us all. I believe bitcoin will continue to increase and will continue to develop well over time until 2020 and beyond.
2legit2

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:18:09 AM

many predictors says that, that if price was very low in 2012 and now very large, that same won't happen in next  4 years, in 2020, even if it would be awesome to see 10000 euros price

but we all know that price will be larger because of many reasons, bitcoin will be more popular so many people will buy bitcoins then so it's price will rise of course, maybe to 3000 euros

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM

Code:
[center][table][tr]
[td][b][size=7px][color=#2ebe5f]◉

◉[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=transparent].[/color][/size]
[center][url=mintdice.com/game/casino/slots?utm_source=BCT&utm_medium=Sig&utm_campaign=MD&utm_term=Hero][size=9pt][b][font=Arial][color=#2ebe5f]MULTIPLE CURRENCIES. MULTIPLE GAMES. DONE BETTER.[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[size=9pt][font=Arial][color=#838282]Introducing[size=7pt]  [/size]the[size=7pt]  [/size]world's[size=7pt]  [/size]best[size=7pt]  [/size]fully[size=7pt]  [/size]featured[size=7pt]  [/size]cryptocurrency[size=8pt]  [/size]casino[/color][/font][/size][/url][/center][/td]
[td][b][size=7px][color=#2ebe5f]◉

◉[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[td][font=monospace][size=2px]
[url=facebook.com/MintDiceOnline/][color=#838282]  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/url]
[url=instagram.com/mintdice/][color=#838282]  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/url][/size][/font][/td]
[td][font=monospace][size=2px]
[url=twitter.com/MintDice][color=#838
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:33:56 AM

many predictors says that, that if price was very low in 2012 and now very large, that same won't happen in next  4 years, in 2020, even if it would be awesome to see 10000 euros price

but we all know that price will be larger because of many reasons, bitcoin will be more popular so many people will buy bitcoins then so it's price will rise of course, maybe to 3000 euros

it might be 10k in euros or dollar it might come to be stable price at that moment or maybe new high
i expect to be 4 digits stable price in 2020

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:37:07 AM

I expect it to be at least $5000 per bitcoin when it's 2020. And I also expect as a result of that, a ever growing customer base for bitcoin. I'd say at least one hundred million people using bitcoin worldwide.

Probably more physical stores will start accepting BTC as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: