Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:53:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133241 times)
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:24:26 PM

Wow we have masterpieces here now with the Gulden apps. Very happy.  Cool

Look it up for your own country (google) where bitcoin (and thus Gulden Wink) is accepted. And you can pay userfriendly with the apps there from now on.

For the dutch: here you can pay now with Gulden now also Smiley http://www.bitcoinspot.nl/waar-kan-je-in-nederland-met-bitcoins-betalen.html (loading takes a while)

For new users we did a similar release for iOS in February which you can download off the App Store, same features and familiar feel. Both wallets allow you to purchase at any Gulden or Bitcoin merchant. Please keep giving us feedback even if it's negative, as MaNI said these are the versions we will be building on with new features.

https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/gulden/id1069716232?mt=8

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:29:23 PM

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/

Development statement regarding third party work.

Over the last month we have been approached by various people outside of the Gulden community to either help
with development of their own coin or to develop a new coin for them. In some cases a large financial incentive
to do so. While we are inspired by the confidence in our development team we want it to be known that our focus
is 110% on Gulden and we are unable to accommodate any requests that do not involve the Gulden project.

I like that you guys are 110% committed to your project, but I am curious whether the Gulden team has communicated at all with the new Auroracoin foundation and devs?
It seems like these two projects are the most "real-world use" focused of any of the alts right now and I think a partnership or some kind of friendly alliance could be good for both Smiley
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:38:59 PM

Over the last month we have been approached by various people outside of the Gulden community to either help
with development of their own coin or to develop a new coin for them. In some cases a large financial incentive
to do so. While we are inspired by the confidence in our development team we want it to be known that our focus
is 110% on Gulden and we are unable to accommodate any requests that do not involve the Gulden project.

I like that you guys are 110% committed to your project, but I am curious whether the Gulden team has communicated at all with the new Auroracoin foundation and devs?
It seems like these two projects are the most "real-world use" focused of any of the alts right now and I think a partnership or some kind of friendly alliance could be good for both Smiley

With Panama Papers leak it show how corrupt government are and the fiat system is rigged. Gulden is in a good place to cater for the entire Europe and to be out of the corrupt system, with the new wallets people can store wealth outside of the banks and then purchase food,clothing etc when they want.

Does AUR have a lot of merchants in Iceland?

SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:40:40 PM

Look it up for your own country (google) where bitcoin (and thus Gulden Wink) is accepted. And you can pay userfriendly with the apps there from now on.

For the dutch: here you can pay now with Gulden now also Smiley http://www.bitcoinspot.nl/waar-kan-je-in-nederland-met-bitcoins-betalen.html (loading takes a while)

For new users we did a similar release for iOS in February which you can download off the App Store, same features and familiar feel. Both wallets allow you to purchase at any Gulden or Bitcoin merchant. Please keep giving us feedback even if it's negative, as MaNI said these are the versions we will be building on with new features.

Sexy wallet, feels very nice. Will put some coins in tomorrow to test.

Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:33:14 PM

The Gulden Android APP use guldencoin.net seed?
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:50:50 PM

Please send me a PM if you need a tester in future.
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:29:10 AM

Well done chaps. Can we get GBP added as a list of currencies, I would like to show this wallet to a few people, thanks in advance.

Fedoracoins

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:08:07 AM

I got a bug

Trackcoins

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:47:38 AM

The community we must dump the coin to under 400 sat before Prime project is out. It won't be long a price under 1000 will be bottom. This is last chance we have to make price cheap. I done have many buy order I want low price for you good pepl
Fedoracoins

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:57:11 AM

The community we must dump the coin to under 400 sat before Prime project is out. It won't be long a price under 1000 will be bottom. This is last chance we have to make price cheap. I done have many buy order I want low price for you good pepl

Cheap Gulden is oke I will buy it :p, but I don't think it will down more
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:46:43 AM

Wonderful business strategy Tongue Let's sell something for an extremely low price, so it will be worth a lot in the future...

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Trackcoins

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:16:05 PM

Wonderful business strategy Tongue Let's sell something for an extremely low price, so it will be worth a lot in the future...

Tks
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:59:41 PM

Respect. Ethics in the crypto world is not in abundance.

Agreed... Shows the level of professionalism in the development team....

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Jero

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 02:11:57 PM

Well done chaps. Can we get GBP added as a list of currencies, I would like to show this wallet to a few people, thanks in advance.

Added GBP to the list of currencies as well.

Let me know how everything works out. Thnx in advance.

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
RJF19

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:21:36 PM

What is it with you guys and your "dump it to buy it" mentality? Gulden is not a toy and price manipulation is illegal. Intentionally manipulating ANY market is a crime. Coins like Gulden with real purpose, real developers and real life uses don't need, or want, your childish manipulation attempts so you can make a small profit for yourselves.

Grow up, this the future, don't taint it with your childish attempts at manipulation.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
kwaasteniet

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:08:00 PM

What is it with you guys and your "dump it to buy it" mentality? Gulden is not a toy and price manipulation is illegal. Intentionally manipulating ANY market is a crime. Coins like Gulden with real purpose, real developers and real life uses don't need, or want, your childish manipulation attempts so you can make a small profit for yourselves.

Grow up, this the future, don't taint it with your childish attempts at manipulation.

RJF19,
Trackcoins is our House-troll. He is allowed to say that.
But only he is allowed, others will be burned down. Smiley
DGBforver

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:42:30 PM

Respect. Ethics in the crypto world is not in abundance.

Agreed... Shows the level of professionalism in the development team....

What about doing the iOS and Android wallets for other coins. You get payed btc to help invest in your own projects? Don't isolate yourselves we all need each other.

RJF19

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:47:32 PM

RJF19,
Trackcoins is our House-troll. He is allowed to say that.
But only he is allowed, others will be burned down. Smiley

Ah yes, I understand now, thanks for clarifying that issue...  Grin

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:07:34 PM

kwaasteniet

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:19:24 PM

I am very curious to it, can't hardly wait Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: