Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133241 times)
Zonefan

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:23:42 PM

Let keep price here and soak up more coin. Don't push price up!

Enjoy these low prices while there isn't any marketing or awareness of Gulden, without any marketing on cointelegraph and any crypto websites this coins value is very good but that's because the development is that good. That android wallet is superior to anything else I have tested in crypto.
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:38:34 PM

Enjoy these low prices while there isn't any marketing or awareness of Gulden, without any marketing on cointelegraph and any crypto websites this coins value is very good but that's because the development is that good. That android wallet is superior to anything else I have tested in crypto.
It will be scary when promotion starts. The only thing that has been done by community was a few stickers.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:49:07 PM

It will be scary when promotion starts. The only thing that has been done by community was a few stickers.

If you guys can't see what's been done promotion-wise beyond some stickers you really suck. And CoinTelegraph refuses to post anything about Gulden, go ahead and contact them about posting something about Gulden with all the goodies it has to offer – you'll run into a brick wall. Same goes for Coindesk. These websites aren't a big deal at all, they only want to get paid for each article and call themselves independent – but they certainly aren't interested in quality.

"Marketing" as you guys keep calling it, isn't telling lies, pasting up stickers on a bus or paying for some crappy article on a crappy 'crypto' website. Because the majority in 'crypto' thinks like you guys and doesn't see what's right in front of them and where any of the pieces are going. So if you want to keep referring to "promotion" – find places that are meaningful and relevant to getting people to actually use Gulden. Encourage people to download the app and try it, because the marketing you guys are referring to, starts with any of you actually using and showing the apps to others. Something other cryptocurrencies don't encourage, because 'they' know their apps suck donkey balls.

The experience is the marketing. Any of the recent Gulden for Android users can tell you what that felt like and how excited they got over the quality.

So be my guest and keep your head wrapped around those stickers and bullshit 'crypto websites of yours – that'll get you places for sure, but stop mentioning that fucking nonsense over here.
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:06:54 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 05:03:06 PM by veertje

.... without any marketing on cointelegraph and any crypto websites this coins value is very good but that's because the development is that good. That android wallet is superior to anything else I have tested in crypto.

Cointelegraph and other cryptowebsites aren't interested in the best to use crypto in real life (=Gulden) there is. That should tell something, isn't it? Wink

Let them ignore on purpose, they know about Gulden, but refuse to promote, because they have no real interest in promoting the best. They should do it by themselves.

Encourage people to download the app and try it, because the marketing you guys are referring to, starts with any of you actually using and showing the apps to others. Something other cryptocurrencies don't encourage, because 'they' know their apps suck donkey balls.

The experience is the marketing. Any of the recent Gulden for Android users can tell you what that felt like and how excited they got over the quality.

Well said. Promote the apps in real life, by showing others.
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:21:04 PM

If you guys can't see what's been done promotion-wise beyond some stickers you really suck. And CoinTelegraph refuses to post anything about Gulden, go ahead and contact them about posting something about Gulden with all the goodies it has to offer – you'll run into a brick wall. Same goes for Coindesk. These websites aren't a big deal at all, they only want to get paid for each article and call themselves independent – but they certainly aren't interested in quality.

"Marketing" as you guys keep calling it, isn't telling lies, pasting up stickers on a bus or paying for some crappy article on a crappy 'crypto' website. Because the majority in 'crypto' thinks like you guys and doesn't see what's right in front of them and where any of the pieces are going. So if you want to keep referring to "promotion" – find places that are meaningful and relevant to getting people to actually use Gulden. Encourage people to download the app and try it, because the marketing you guys are referring to, starts with any of you actually using and showing the apps to others. Something other cryptocurrencies don't encourage, because 'they' know their apps suck donkey balls.

So be my guest and keep your head wrapped around those stickers and bullshit 'crypto websites of yours – that'll get you places for sure, but stop mentioning that fucking nonsense over here.

Well said Buerra, I couldn't do it better.
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:41:01 PM

Don't knock marketing altogether, if you do a conference for Gulden and get it on Poloniex the amount of btc that went into pumping digibyte would of taken the Gulden price to over 4000sat. Digibyte has a lot more supply so it needs more btc to push the price higher.

Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:00:18 PM

Don't knock marketing altogether, if you do a conference for Gulden and get it on Poloniex the amount of btc that went into pumping digibyte would of taken the Gulden price to over 4000sat. Digibyte has a lot more supply so it needs more btc to push the price higher.

Gulden is growing slowly, the yearly ave price is moving up all the time. Slow and steady wins the race . Why do you want mass marketing to a bunch of traders who only care about the amount of btc they will make.

Most in this community would rather have dedicated users that enjoy the products then spending money on hype.

Buerra
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:05:45 PM

I'm not knocking marketing, just what you consider to be marketing.
DGBforver

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:35:13 PM

It's marketing that got Jared the $250k investment in 2014. Sitting behind a keyboard is not going to have investors knocking at your door. I would like to see this coin get investment because your development team is on the same level as the Dash developers and if Gulden and digibyte does well it will be good for all of us.

SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:09:44 PM

It's marketing that got Jared the $250k investment in 2014. Sitting behind a keyboard is not going to have investors knocking at your door. I would like to see this coin get investment because your development team is on the same level as the Dash developers and if Gulden and digibyte does well it will be good for all of us.

Dash is at $46 mil and it's the anti marketing, anti mainstream coin. Innovation brings more money then marketing.

MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:55:08 AM

Dash is at $46 mil and it's the anti marketing, anti mainstream coin. Innovation brings more money then marketing.

I'd correct that to "Functionality brings more money than marketing."
Innovation for the sake of innovation is just another type of hype, people want products that actually perform a useful role in their lives in a way that feels great.
Investors - real long term ones - want users. Users are the real commodity, if investors wanted a cheap bitcoin fork like most altcoins provide they would just make their own.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:10:24 PM

The brewmasters have already bottled the first testbatch of special Guldenbeer Gouden Tientje. Now it has to ripen about another 90 days in the bottles and then it is ready to drink.

http://evilbrewmeisters.com/guldenbier-proefbrouw/

Will these beers be sold to public?
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:25:35 PM

Innovation for the sake of innovation is just another type of hype, people want products that actually perform a useful role in their lives in a way that feels great.
Investors - real long term ones - want users. Users are the real commodity, if investors wanted a cheap bitcoin fork like most altcoins provide they would just make their own.

I am not so sure about, functionalty coming before marketing. I have seen some succesfull companies that started marketing while their software really sucked. In my opinion it's not so clear which one comes first. It's more like string dancing to find the optimal line. Lets'be honest, NLG used to be the number 1 nation coin for a long time. Regarding functionality it still is, I guess. Now have a look at coinmarketcap. We see;
NLG : 600 K
SCOT : 7 M
AUR : 2,5 M
But, don't worry. I sell all my SCOT'S and AURORA's for NLG, when the real marketing arrives here.
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:29:13 PM

I heard this is a great project, what is so great about it? People are telling the devs are very good and stuff...
MaNI

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:49:27 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 09:08:26 PM by MaNI

I am not so sure about, functionalty coming before marketing. I have seen some succesfull companies that started marketing while their software really sucked. In my opinion it's not so clear which one comes first. It's more like string dancing to find the optimal line. Lets'be honest, NLG used to be the number 1 nation coin for a long time. Regarding functionality it still is, I guess. Now have a look at coinmarketcap. We see;
But, don't worry. I sell all my SCOT'S and AURORA's for NLG, when the real marketing arrives here.

What does coinmarketcap mean? A totally flawed measure - a few people (probably the developers) paid 500 satoshi for a coin so now all 10 billion of those coins are worth that? Or some pump group (probably collaborating with the devs) is temporarily pumping it for some profit? Please. Any clown can get any junk coin into the top 20 temporarily with ease.
Today their market cap is high because someone with a few BTC bought some coins and/or the developrs made a bit of hype, a few weeks or months from now they will be worth dirt again when it all falls flat on its face. This is great for traders but it means absolutely nothing in terms of actual real world progress. To simply view marketcap at any given point in time without watching long term trends and actually looking at why the market cap is where it is and whether its sustainable is naive at best.

If you are a short term trader looking for short term spikes that you can cash in then by all means go elsewhere there are - as we keep saying - 100s of other coins that cater to your needs, generating lots of pumps and dumps for traders to profit from is not something that interests us in the least. Gulden on the other hand is slowly trending upwards in market cap while at the same time continuously making real quality progress in terms of an actual product that can and will have real world mass appeal, and we are just getting warmed up. Gulden is building up steam and one day it is going to burst, people like you are going to be left behind with confused looks on your faces wondering how you managed to miss all the signs and wondering why you opted to go for a few short term 10% gains instead of backing something real.

By all means though go ahead and 'invest' in your coins with 'marketing' your choice, over here we are going to continue building something real and we have plenty of users who are willing to join us on that adventure, we don't need day traders.
MaNI

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:51:08 PM

I heard this is a great project, what is so great about it? People are telling the devs are very good and stuff...

If you have an Android or iOS phone you may want to give our recently released wallets a try, or else our desktop wallet - if it is our development you are interested in then it would be best to try the product for yourself.
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:09:56 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 09:45:45 PM by veertje

The brewmasters have already bottled the first testbatch of special Guldenbeer Gouden Tientje. Now it has to ripen about another 90 days in the bottles and then it is ready to drink.

http://evilbrewmeisters.com/guldenbier-proefbrouw/

Will these beers be sold to public?

https://www.guldenweb.com/index.php

http://evilbrewmeisters.com/product/gouden-tientje-proefbrouw-batch1/

You can buy max. 2 bottles a person from the testbatch now. You can pay with Gulden or bitcoin. Already bought 2, can't wait to taste it Smiley
When the taste is good, i say: let the big batches come later on Cool
DGBforver

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:44:21 AM

No coin has both besides bitcoin. Digibyte has good devs but it is marketing that is the main reason we above 2,7m .
NLG has the most functionality for now if you not a gamer but if the marketing continues to suck balls it will become the currency "that could of been"

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:45:30 AM

No coin has both besides bitcoin. Digibyte has good devs but it is marketing that is the main reason we above 2,7m .
NLG has the most functionality for now if you not a gamer but if the marketing continues to suck balls it will become the currency "that could of been"

Marketing is a double edged sword. It creates awareness and in the case of crypto short term bubbles to profit off.
Buerra
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:15:51 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: