Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133241 times)
MaNI

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:56:46 PM

Good work lately Gulden team. Any plans to get on poloniex? This is where the money is.

As we do not engage in bribery there is really nothing to plan, either they want to add us in which case they will add us, or they don't want to add us, in which case they will not. Presumably at some point in time they will change their minds and decide they want to add us but this is not something the dev team can control, instead we will continue focusing on things that matter like actual development.

Poloniex users or prospective users who want us added should make their voices heard and let Poloniex know, as a business at the end of the day Poloniex only cares what their userbase asks for not what outsiders ask for.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:51:19 PM

Good work lately Gulden team. Any plans to get on poloniex? This is where the money is.

As we do not engage in bribery there is really nothing to plan, either they want to add us in which case they will add us, or they don't want to add us, in which case they will not. Presumably at some point in time they will change their minds and decide they want to add us but this is not something the dev team can control, instead we will continue focusing on things that matter like actual development.

Poloniex users or prospective users who want us added should make their voices heard and let Poloniex know, as a business at the end of the day Poloniex only cares what their userbase asks for not what outsiders ask for.

MaNI is Spot on... Gulden is made up of new users to crypto, as we have seen in the past the community has no miners and most people buy and hold. Very few day traders and this is why other exchanges haven't been jumping to add Gulden.
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:00:35 PM

MaNI is Spot on... Gulden is made up of new users to crypto, as we have seen in the past the community has no miners and most people buy and hold. Very few day traders and this is why other exchanges haven't been jumping to add Gulden.

Gulden will experience plenty trading when Prime is released but traders don't have the best interests for the coin. Double edge sword!
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:30:54 PM

I am praying the prices go into 300s , please please please!
MaNI

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:54:49 AM

I was playing around with the Android wallet, it is quick and work perfectly. I sent some Gulden from Bittrex to wallet and sent some of them to my BTC address and the others to the devs fund. Both the transactions confirmed in minutes. I followed NLG since the beginning and the development is impressive  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Glad you like the wallets, it is always encouraging to read such things Smiley And thanks for the donation.

Also just a quick reminder, if you like the Android wallet please take a few seconds to rate it on the Play store.
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:45:27 AM

I expect a temporary dip into the med/high 300 sat range as market fear kicks in.

Litesire

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:46:54 AM

I was playing around with the Android wallet, it is quick and work perfectly. I sent some Gulden from Bittrex to wallet and sent some of them to my BTC address and the others to the devs fund. Both the transactions confirmed in minutes. I followed NLG since the beginning and the development is impressive  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Gulden is my ultimate proof all the other currency markets are rigged and manipulated.

TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:44:41 AM

I expect a temporary dip into the med/high 300 sat range as market fear kicks in.

Good call on the price drop, if you buy btc now, wait for btc price to go over $600 and then buy Gulden at the 200 - 350 range you will get the best alt coin at the best prices you will ever get again. These good prices will last until September in my opinion after btc prices settle after the reward goes to 12.5 btc per block.
BoscoMurray

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:17:55 PM

Are the sha256sum or other hashes published anywhere for the binary releases? I can't see them here, at github or gulden.com.
BoscoMurray

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:29:54 PM

Are the sha256sum or other hashes published anywhere for the binary releases? I can't see them here, at github or gulden.com.

https://developer.gulden.com/apps/

Thanks

I think it would be good to have these next to all download locations (bitcointalk OP, github and https://gulden.com/download).
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 12:24:15 AM

I was playing around with the Android wallet, it is quick and work perfectly. I sent some Gulden from Bittrex to wallet and sent some of them to my BTC address and the others to the devs fund. Both the transactions confirmed in minutes. I followed NLG since the beginning and the development is impressive  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Glad you like the wallets, it is always encouraging to read such things Smiley And thanks for the donation.

Also just a quick reminder, if you like the Android wallet please take a few seconds to rate it on the Play store.

You're welcome I would donate even more you totally deserve it. And thanks for the reminder already rated it  Grin

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:19:43 AM

You're welcome I would donate even more you totally deserve it. And thanks for the reminder already rated it  Grin

Gulden has to be the bargain of the century at these prices. Not joking or trying to hype, the proof is in what has been achieved in usability and what is coming from the team.
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:54:16 AM

You are a trading God.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:44:37 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 03:15:14 PM by kwaasteniet

You are a trading God.
Dutchyyy prayers are answerd by liteshire who caused a drop below 400 and blowjobsteals is watching and says hallelujah? Smiley

GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:43:15 AM

Without effective marketing it was a no brainer prediction to make, the price will go to 280 because there is over 300 million coins in supply and not enough being done to show Gulden to the world. The difference between coins with high marketcaps and low marketcaps is only marketing.

And again he tries with the same boring tactic.

Danslip, your totally transparent monotonic droning on and on about marketing is boring and not fooling anyone, it is pitiful to watch and an utter insult to the work we are doing here, please just give up already. If you insist on hanging around, and are 100% incapable of doing anything positive, please try at least be a bit more original you are putting us all to sleep.

Why not turn it around? If marketing is such an hot iron/item for Danslip, why not simply elevate him towards one doing so?

Let Danslip do some marketing! He obviously has something in mind on how it should be done, what would work, what would be efficient, etc. It would benefit him personally, as well as the coin he so tends to cherry. And as an extra bonus, we could donate some coins for his efforts, so it would triple stack for him...!

Danslip, you go for it buddy! Do us all a favor and go market your ass off the best way you can, and get handsomely (triple!) rewarded for your efforts  Cool

PS: If you, Danslip, could tilt this coin to a level you're so fond speaking of, I will personally donate you 100k Guldens  Wink
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:44:00 AM

You are a trading God.
Dutchyyy prayers are answerd by liteshire who caused a drop below 400 and blowjobsteals is watching and says hallelujah? Smiley

Without effective marketing it was a no brainer prediction to make, the price will go to 280 because there is over 300 million coins in supply and not enough being done to show Gulden to the world. The difference between coins with high marketcaps and low marketcaps is only marketing.

Litesire never said it would go below 300. I believe him and not some troll.

Litesire what do you think will happen with Gulden by December?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Litesire

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:58:11 PM

You are a trading God.

Over 1000 sat before 2017. There is a lot of factors playing into the dumping. Bitcoin halving, a gap in development before Project Prime(end of year) and DAO hype, it's all about Ethereum and bitcoin reward halving.

DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:15:32 PM

You are a trading God.

Over 1000 sat before 2017. There is a lot of factors playing into the dumping. Bitcoin halving, a gap in development before Project Prime(end of year) and DAO hype, it's all about Ethereum and bitcoin reward halving.

This project will only come next year. Digispeed was meant to take less then a year and it took longer then a year. Big projects don't happen overnight. Most traders know this. Sell now and make profits on other coins then come back close to release of Project Prime.

MaNI

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:25:11 PM

I'm not sure where certain people on this thread are pulling their timelines from (certainly not from any consultation with us the dev team) but anyone who thinks that nothing is going to happen before the end of the year (or next year) is in for a huge disappointment when they realise how horribly wrong they are.
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:12:17 PM

I'm not sure where certain people on this thread are pulling their timelines from (certainly not from any consultation with us the dev team) but anyone who thinks that nothing is going to happen before the end of the year (or next year) is in for a huge disappointment when they realise how horribly wrong they are.

That's probably due to people not looking further than those average clones, or perhaps compare too much to what they are accustomed to.

Own difficulty algo, being on code base 11+, one of the quickest qt-wallets, slick Android and iOS updates, countering 51% attacks, etc. Yeah, the Gulden team sits very quietly indeed  Grin

I wonder when the nagging begins regarding /\    Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: