Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:10:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133241 times)
Trackcoins

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:55:38 AM

I'm not sure where certain people on this thread are pulling their timelines from (certainly not from any consultation with us the dev team) but anyone who thinks that nothing is going to happen before the end of the year (or next year) is in for a huge disappointment when they realise how horribly wrong they are.

That's probably due to people not looking further than those average clones, or perhaps compare too much to what they are accustomed to.

Own difficulty algo, being on code base 11+, one of the quickest qt-wallets, slick Android and iOS updates, countering 51% attacks, etc. Yeah, the Gulden team sits very quietly indeed  Grin

I wonder when the nagging begins regarding /\    Cool

btc go $10000 in 3month, gulden price go 20sat soon. The 10 people that have gulden must dup before late.
Goldentax

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:14:18 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 08:28:45 AM by Goldentax

I found this exchanges

https://empirex.ch/Market?pair=NLG/BTC
https://www.coingather.com/exchange/NLG/BTC

just wait to trade if it is oke
danijel

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:14:58 AM

I'm not sure where certain people on this thread are pulling their timelines from (certainly not from any consultation with us the dev team) but anyone who thinks that nothing is going to happen before the end of the year (or next year) is in for a huge disappointment when they realise how horribly wrong they are.

That's probably due to people not looking further than those average clones, or perhaps compare too much to what they are accustomed to.

Own difficulty algo, being on code base 11+, one of the quickest qt-wallets, slick Android and iOS updates, countering 51% attacks, etc. Yeah, the Gulden team sits very quietly indeed  Grin

I wonder when the nagging begins regarding /\    Cool

btc go $10000 in 3month, gulden price go 20sat soon. The 10 people that have gulden must dup before late.

trackcoins and Danslip are you eating the same mushrooms?Huh Grin
no way that bitcoin is going so high and no way that Gulden go so low.
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:58:42 AM

It looks like those sites are bad spin-offs, that never kicked off...
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:51:49 PM

TWO WHITEPAPERS?!?!?! This is going to be a great year!  Grin Grin Grin

Zonefan

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:46:11 PM

TWO WHITEPAPERS?!?!?! This is going to be a great year!  Grin Grin Grin

if it wasn't for Tamilee's reply I would of missed this important update. You guys need to learn to sell yourselves better, very important update gets a link posted?
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:27:57 PM

What month is Prime I? 
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:43:32 PM

TWO WHITEPAPERS?!?!?! This is going to be a great year!  Grin Grin Grin

This is a insane amount of development coming out this year. Are you guys sleeping at night?

Extremely excited for these updates!
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:08:51 AM

Wow just wow. All of this for 2016? Your team really needs to find a Jared to market Gulden to world or digibyte can copy some of your development and Jared can give Gulden credit.

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:27:56 AM

Nocks will be at the Mobile Convention Amsterdam, at the Startup Alley section of the event to present Nocks and talk about all its features and goals. Later in the day we move over to Startup Friday, an event held by ABN Amro Innovation Center, where we will pitch Nocks to a varied audience consisting of bankers and people interested in blockchain, finance or are just curious in general. You can also watch the event live through startupfriday.nl.
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:29:00 AM

Nocks will be at the Mobile Convention Amsterdam, at the Startup Alley section of the event to present Nocks and talk about all its features and goals. Later in the day we move over to Startup Friday, an event held by ABN Amro Innovation Center, where we will pitch Nocks to a varied audience consisting of bankers and people interested in blockchain, finance or are just curious in general. You can also watch the event live through startupfriday.nl.

Nice roadmap and networking  Smiley
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:49:46 PM

Thanks Veetje and others for the positive feedback.
I have updated the timeline and development blog.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:47:25 PM

geweldig nieuws!!
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:56:55 PM

Looking forward to reading the details of Prime in the whitepaper. Good luck to the dev team!

Royalist

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:54:52 PM

How is Gulden being received by the general population in the Netherlands?
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:16:36 PM

0.00002% of the Netherlands know about Gulden as a digital currency. Growth will come with time as more people are made aware of Gulden but there is users that post here from all over Europe and US.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:10:53 PM

0.00002% of the Netherlands know about Gulden as a digital currency. Growth will come with time as more people are made aware of Gulden but there is users that post here from all over Europe and US.

Where did you derived that number from if I might ask?

Anyways, in my experience, Gulden is received with a smile. Mostly such conversations are started with Bitcoin, since that's an entity most have heard of; but when I tell them that there is so much more, I tell them of Gulden as well. Guldens were our nations currency before the euro, so when I tell people about it how it still exist, I always see a little sparkling. But that's probably due to my generation and the generation I am conversing with on such occasions Cheesy   At least from some I know whom I have spoken to have been purchasing Guldens, and a few have even started mining them...  Smiley
c_e_d

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:05:18 PM

0.00002% of the Netherlands know about Gulden as a digital currency.

0.00002% of 17m population?
0.0000002 * 17000000 = ?  Huh

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The number of merchants accepting Gulden directly is already more than 0.0003% of the population.
Gulden slack channel: Number members close to 0.0008% of NL population.
Direct Twitter followers of Gulden (most of them look dutch to me) equals to 0.005% of NL population (indirect followers not included).
Direct Twitter followers of Nocks (here too, most of them look dutch to me) equals to 0.02% of NL population (indirect followers not included).
That's only a few numbers put together quickly.  Cool

Including family members and friends that got talked about it, it looks like a good amount of people to me.
Royalist

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:52:56 AM

Anyways, in my experience, Gulden is received with a smile. Mostly such conversations are started with Bitcoin, since that's an entity most have heard of; but when I tell them that there is so much more, I tell them of Gulden as well. Guldens were our nations currency before the euro, so when I tell people about it how it still exist, I always see a little sparkling. But that's probably due to my generation and the generation I am conversing with on such occasions Cheesy   At least from some I know whom I have spoken to have been purchasing Guldens, and a few have even started mining them...  Smiley

I am looking for a good coin that isn't popular, if it's popular already it's not a good investment. My aim is to hold a currency where the purchasing power increases over time, with fiat the value of your money decreases with time and the stock markets are fragile at the moment... I have looked into Gulden rewards at 100 / block and no halving? Will the total amount be 1.68 billion coins or will the 100 rewards carry on forever?
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:43:24 AM

Anyways, in my experience, Gulden is received with a smile. Mostly such conversations are started with Bitcoin, since that's an entity most have heard of; but when I tell them that there is so much more, I tell them of Gulden as well. Guldens were our nations currency before the euro, so when I tell people about it how it still exist, I always see a little sparkling. But that's probably due to my generation and the generation I am conversing with on such occasions Cheesy   At least from some I know whom I have spoken to have been purchasing Guldens, and a few have even started mining them...  Smiley

I am looking for a good coin that isn't popular, if it's popular already it's not a good investment. My aim is to hold a currency where the purchasing power increases over time, with fiat the value of your money decreases with time and the stock markets are fragile at the moment... I have looked into Gulden rewards at 100 / block and no halving? Will the total amount be 1.68 billion coins or will the 100 rewards carry on forever?

100 per block until the original target of 1.68 billion is met and then rewards stop with the idea being that fees will be sufficient at this point. This will be a long way in the future though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: