Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133238 times)
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:55:04 PM

What is the catch with this coin?

http://coinmarketcap.com/

Ranked 77 with value of $637 480 but when looking at other coins they have nothing but over $1 million. Is it because the coin is scrypt based and Multipools keep dumping? What if you were to change off scrypt ?

Nothing to do with the mining algo. Just no lies or market manipulation, those other coins you are talking about usually have elements of both.
Here we are focused on long term proper honest coin development, and in the long term it is going to show, this is far more important than a temporarily bloated market cap.

Is Prime the project you working on MaNI? Would like to hear the details.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:10:38 PM

Ranked 77 with value of $637 480 but when looking at other coins they have nothing but over $1 million. Is it because the coin is scrypt based and Multipools keep dumping? What if you were to change off scrypt ?

Nothing to do with the mining algo. Just no lies or market manipulation, those other coins you are talking about usually have elements of both.
Here we are focused on long term proper honest coin development, and in the long term it is going to show, this is far more important than a temporarily bloated market cap.

Is Prime the project you working on MaNI? Would like to hear the details.

Hi, I am working on multiple projects, prime is one of them, the roadmap should give you more info.
I won't be able to discuss prime in more detail until we are closer to release, however there should be some info out there already in the community about the basics of what it involves.
Zonefan

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:13:43 PM

Don't panic because of the rank. Low price is good for early adopters, we deserve to pick up coins this cheap because we take early risk/s. No one can complain that they did not get any coins in the future when there was plenty chances.

In a way I am happy Zone forum did not workout or price would be much higher today.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:12:41 AM

https://twitter.com/AA_Innovation/status/740826808149520385

In case y'all missed it Grin
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:03:06 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 11:20:00 AM by veertje

https://twitter.com/AA_Innovation/status/740826808149520385

Nocks + Gulden blockchain means real innovation for daily use with the Gulden apps and ongoing development. Great longterm vision here.
Nice post from ABN Cool

Lots of succes tomorrow at Holland Fintech, Roel!

Edit: Bought a few shares again at https://shares.gulden.com. 28,1% funded already. 12% interest also a year on a share and supporting this great development Smiley

Trackcoins

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:05:15 PM

Why was no dump after last ann
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:29:58 AM

A question about the funding...
Will MaNI only be working the extra hours when the day countdown is finished or when the funding reaches progress points?

From my understanding of the comments he has other contract work to finish and wouldn't be able to start doing the extra hours even if all 50 btc was given tomorrow?
Jero

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 05:49:54 AM

Will MaNI only be working the extra hours when the day countdown is finished or when the funding reaches progress points?

From my understanding of the comments he has other contract work to finish and wouldn't be able to start doing the extra hours even if all 50 btc was given tomorrow?

Cool Great question

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
MaNI

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:41:02 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 08:19:38 AM by MaNI

The answer lies somewhere in the middle - if it were to fund immediately I would be able to work quite a lot of the extra hours immediately while it would take some time (a month or two) to gradually ramp up to 100% of the full hours from the funding.
Likewise if the funding takes the full time allocation to fund I probably would not start immediately on the full hours either but would transition to them.
At the same time as we are already heading to the 7h/w mark - I will already start trying to transition towards that (I won't wait until the end of the funding to do so)

So in short - the world will not end if we don't complete the funding today, any funds paid are already seeing benefit for the project. However at the same time if you are planning to buy, sooner is always better, if we did suddenly get the full funding today or a large boost in the funding today it would be a good thing for the project and ultimately would lead me to working more hours sooner.

Hope that answers the question.
DGBforver

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:36:49 PM

The answer lies somewhere in the middle - if it were to fund immediately I would be able to work quite a lot of the extra hours immediately while it would take some time (a month or two) to gradually ramp up to 100% of the full hours from the funding.
Likewise if the funding takes the full time allocation to fund I probably would not start immediately on the full hours either but would transition to them.
At the same time as we are already heading to the 7h/w mark - I will already start trying to transition towards that (I won't wait until the end of the funding to do so)

So in short - the world will not end if we don't complete the funding today, any funds paid are already seeing benefit for the project. However at the same time if you are planning to buy, sooner is always better, if we did suddenly get the full funding today or a large boost in the funding today it would be a good thing for the project and ultimately would lead me to working more hours sooner.

MaNI is this your going price for the hours? Did you speak to Jared about this, 50 btc is a drop in the ocean for the digibyte community.

super55

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:39:04 PM

MaNI is this your going price for the hours? Did you speak to Jared about this, 50 btc is a drop in the ocean for the digibyte community.

Can others coin please stop harassing Gulden Development Team...
As you already know GULDEN have a lots of developments in the 2016 Roadmap for this year to achieve.
So this is very irresponsible of some Digibyte community harassing Gulden Development Team in their work here.

Why don't Digibyte community find others independent developers to help you develop Digibyte....as you said 50 BTC is a drop in the ocean for Digibyte.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:02:16 PM

As you already know GULDEN have a lots of developments in the 2016 Roadmap for this year to achieve.
So this is very irresponsible of some Digibyte community harassing Gulden Development Team in their work here.

Why don't Digibyte community find others independent developers to help you develop Digibyte....as you said 50 BTC is a drop in the ocean for Digibyte.

Gulden community is poor like Zonefan said. All the rich investors were on Zone forum. When this closed it closed big investment doors. There was a guy called moneymaker that was going to invest over 40 000 Euros before the forum was closed.
super55

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:07:23 PM

Gulden community is poor like Zonefan said. All the rich investors were on Zone forum. When this closed it closed big investment doors. There was a guy called moneymaker that was going to invest over 40 000 Euros before the forum was closed.

Don't worry, when they see the amazing progress GULDEN made everyday, they will come back.  Wink
The early members and our old members are always welcome to come back to GULDEN  Cool

MaNI

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:33:48 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 04:01:42 PM by MaNI

It is my special discounted going price for a specific amount of hours that I have been willing to allow for the Gulden project, a project which I am very interested to work on and see succeed, some might call it a 'pet' project I guess.
I do not work only for money but for other reasons as well, and I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in Digibyte or any other crypto currencies.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:17:06 PM

It is my special discounted going price for a specific amount of hours that I have been willing to allow for the Gulden project, a project which I am very interested to work on and see succeed, some might call it a 'pet' project I guess.
I do not work only for money but for other reasons as well, and I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in Digibyte or any other crypto currencies.

Thank you MaNI for being honorable. What Gulden community lack in money they make up with passion and loyalty to the project. Money is not everything.
super55

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:01:04 PM

What a bad post to put here. But i understand it now:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg14343772#msg14343772

Better exchange yours for Gulden in time, i say Wink

That very good advice....To tell the truth, i also sold all my Digibyte long ago, and trade it all for GULDEN  Grin
Because there so many Red Flag i saw, especially a lots of empty talk and so many empty promises from their Development.

I been in so many coins before, where they gave their community so many talk and empty promises, but soon all their coins died.
So for me now, any coins who give so many empty promises and lack the developments is a RED FLAG for me.
So that why i sold all my Digibyte for GULDEN.

Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:28:32 AM

Before I made this post I wanted to be certain on my findings. Gulden is being priced between priced in USD range of 575 to 675000. There is traders executing sales or buys whenever these boundaries are breached. There is a group that wants to keep the value at this level. BTC goes higher I expect Gulden to drop lower. BTC drops I expect Gulden satoshi price to increase.

TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:08:52 AM

Before I made this post I wanted to be certain on my findings. Gulden is being priced between priced in USD range of 575 to 675000. There is traders executing sales or buys whenever these boundaries are breached. There is a group that wants to keep the value at this level. BTC goes higher I expect Gulden to drop lower. BTC drops I expect Gulden satoshi price to increase.

The fiat value of Gulden has been stable. It will take more demand to push the value higher. Gulden has everything going for it but Peter Thiel type investors.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:56:45 PM

I don't think this funding will work unless Rijk make friends with the Zone people . MaNI what happens if the funding does not make the goal?

I don't have any btc to help or I would. Most Guldens I have is from mining other coins and buying Gulden.
super55

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:25:41 PM

What a bad post to put here. But i understand it now:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg14343772#msg14343772

Better exchange yours for Gulden in time, i say Wink

That very good advice....To tell the truth, i also sold all my Digibyte long ago, and trade it all for GULDEN  Grin
Because there so many Red Flag i saw, especially a lots of empty talk and so many empty promises from their Development.

I been in so many coins before, where they gave their community so many talk and empty promises, but soon all their coins died.
So for me now, any coins who give so many empty promises and lack the developments is a RED FLAG for me.
So that why i sold all my Digibyte for GULDEN.

Dgb has Jared, Gulden looks like it is getting it's own Jared in Buerra who's been doing presentations. This is positive sign Gulden moving forward. Without marketing the project will die.  More marketing gets you more investment even if the dev is not good.

MaNI with Buerra will make powerful a team with top 5 dev and marketing person.

The difference between Myriad and Digibyte is Jared. Without Jared dgb dies.

Glad to see you are more positive about GULDEN now  Grin
But the truth is, both "marketing" & "developments" is both very important.

No disrespect to digibye, but that is the reasons why digibye never got any new big investors, even though Jared going all over the world to speak in conferences and to promote digibyte.
But digibyte still got NO new big investors joining them, this is because the big investors didn't see NO real developments progress in digibyte, accept more empty talk and more empty promises from digibye....that why i left.

But we are very lucky here in GULDEN, because our "development" & "marketing" is getting stronger and getting better everyday  Cool
So we really need to give all the credits and supports to our GULDEN Development Team....because they are the best in the crypto world  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: