Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133241 times)
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:47:13 PM

How can the price be going up if btc chat is dead?
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:26:46 AM

Wow: 100% funded, i see now  Smiley Cool

fantastic news. Gulden team deserve this.

Congrats to them they really deserve it, those funds will surely speed up Gulden's development.

Can't believe the funding is done!  I wanted to put in 1 btc towards it today. Congrats to the team for achieving the boost.
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:38:29 AM

Congrats to them they really deserve it, those funds will surely speed up Gulden's development.

Can't believe the funding is done!  I wanted to put in 1 btc towards it today. Congrats to the team for achieving the boost.

Well lucky you! You can still fund.

Not to talk out of line but I would wait and see if the funding produces results, I don't see any development being released since the funding ended.

Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:39:36 AM

Well lucky you! You can still fund.

Not to talk out of line but I would wait and see if the funding produces results, I don't see any development being released since the funding ended.

Are you waiting?

Since November he has been waiting. I trust this development team to deliver, they haven't failed anyone yet.
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 419
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:29:29 AM

Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:15:16 AM

I am getting annoyed the price is staying above 350 because I know if I buy it will drop!!!!!
Jero

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 04:07:45 PM

I am getting annoyed the price is staying above 350 because I know if I buy it will drop!!!!!

Please buy it. We like drop  Grin

Drop is a typical Dutch candy:

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:12:10 PM

You going to be waiting for awhile. Technicals have completely changed.

Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:12:30 PM

Technical graphs looking very positive for Gulden the last 48 hours. Good chance for more bullish movement.

Congratulations on completing the funding.

Slow move up, looks to be holding.

Price won't hold. It's moved up too fast and it always comes crashing down. I sold out on the way up but waiting for 300-350 to get back in.

There is something very different about this rise in price, very different. It's not a pump , it's an adjustment to the norm. You are going to have to be patient to see sub 350 prices if at all.

Only 5 btc to 350sat. I will wait. Wink

Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:41:15 AM

Why the fuck did people find out about Gulden when I sold my fucking coins. Please someone dump to 350, that must be good profit for some people that bought below 300.
danijel

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:10:32 PM

to Dutchyyy .....you sell your coins...
maybe becouse you are to gready.....or maybe becouse you are to negative ...or maybe becouse you dont belive in thiss coin....psssst (Gulden - The sleeping Giant of Digital currencies.).
I wont sale anny and I both them at 240-290sat.
just watch how Gulden is growing and I hope that we never see 350 anny more Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy....
one more thing...

if I ware you I would buy as much as I can  Grin
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:02:56 PM

maybe becouse you are to gready.....or maybe becouse you are to negative ...or maybe becouse you dont belive in thiss coin....psssst (Gulden - The sleeping Giant of Digital currencies.).
just watch how Gulden is growing and I hope that we never see 350 anny more Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy....
one more thing...

if I ware you I would buy as much as I can  Grin

As long as the NOS on the development funding doesn't leak Gulden will be in competition with the top 20 coins shortly.

pijpenstelen

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:44:38 PM

one more thing...

if I ware you I would buy as much as I can  Grin

As long as the NOS on the development funding doesn't leak Gulden will be in competition with the top 20 coins shortly.

I will sell all my Gulden for you Dutchyyy... on another thought I will let someone else sell to you.  Grin Grin
Why would you sell Gulden for devaluing fiat money?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:52:38 PM

Why the fuck did people find out about Gulden when I sold my fucking coins. Please someone dump to 350, that must be good profit for some people that bought below 300.

Trading a currency like Gulden is very dangerous, it can work for awhile but you can get caught if it moves to another level of interest. Good luck getting back in mate.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:27:42 PM

Kudos Rijk for the artikle.

ThanKS to everyone for trying to dump to 350. almost there
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:50:24 PM

Good article. Looking forward to PRIME , wish this wallet update was finished and the team can move onto blockchain innovation.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:57:10 PM

Don't rush the wallet update team, I want the price to drop much more.
GuldenDEV

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:33:34 PM

WHOOP WHOOP!! HURRAY FOR A PUMP, YOHOHO AND MORE BOTTLES O'RUM!

That's right guys, I'm coming straight to you from a private island in the Bahamas! Thanks again for funding and pumping, I am thankfully using your 50BTC (trololol) for celebrating my retirement here! And I'm still in my 20s, how awesome is that? That wasn't a question by the way, for those feeling inclined to answer.

Well, I'd love for some constructive BCT critics to come over, would be cool if we could jointly philosophise on how to make this world a little more awesome for ME! So let's do a little round-up shall we?

Dutchyyyyyyyyyy - I'd love for you to come but unfortunately being exposed to sunlight after 20 years of basement-dwelling seems a bit too dangerous. Sucks for you! Plus it looks like you don't have any money and there's no way I'm going to pay for your lemonade. Stay in, freeloader!
Fedoracoins / Bubbeltje / Bram - You'd be very welcome but unfortunately your English is so horrendously bad it would get us arrested even if we just tried to order ice cream. Sorry dude... oh no, screw that, I'm not sorry. Bye!
Zonesven or whatever your name is - you seem like a minor so there's just no way for you to join. No, don't ask mommy for permission just yet. Maybe go find our secret forum first. Then tell me the password. Then I'll tell you to stay home. Sounds good? Splendid. Cheerio!
Danslip - Even though your philosophical skills seem phenomenal and your constructive criticism has helped fund at least 95% of the project ... I just don't like male lips. Whoever owns that lip. I don't care. Big-ass nope to you!

Well, guess it's just me & my hookers from here on! Too bad, some of you seemed awesome at first glance. And I'm an excellent liar. You guys keep pumping alright? Take care!
GuldenDEV

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:46:08 PM

Don't rush the wallet update team, I want the price to drop much more.

Keep calm and...
1. don't expect anything to happen
2. party on : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ5k8-2rx9E
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:15:58 PM

WHOOP WHOOP!! HURRAY FOR A PUMP, YOHOHO AND MORE BOTTLES O'RUM!

That's right guys, I'm coming straight to you from a private island in the Bahamas! Thanks again for funding and pumping, I am thankfully using your 50BTC (trololol) for celebrating my retirement here! And I'm still in my 20s, how awesome is that? That wasn't a question by the way, for those feeling inclined to answer.

Well, I'd love for some constructive BCT critics to come over, would be cool if we could jointly philosophise on how to make this world a little more awesome for ME! So let's do a little round-up shall we?

Dutchyyyyyyyyyy - I'd love for you to come but unfortunately being exposed to sunlight after 20 years of basement-dwelling seems a bit too dangerous. Sucks for you! Plus it looks like you don't have any money and there's no way I'm going to pay for your lemonade. Stay in, freeloader!
Fedoracoins / Bubbeltje / Bram - You'd be very welcome but unfortunately your English is so horrendously bad it would get us arrested even if we just tried to order ice cream. Sorry dude... oh no, screw that, I'm not sorry. Bye!
Zonesven or whatever your name is - you seem like a minor so there's just no way for you to join. No, don't ask mommy for permission just yet. Maybe go find our secret forum first. Then tell me the password. Then I'll tell you to stay home. Sounds good? Splendid. Cheerio!
Danslip - Even though your philosophical skills seem phenomenal and your constructive criticism has helped fund at least 95% of the project ... I just don't like male lips. Whoever owns that lip. I don't care. Big-ass nope to you!

Well, guess it's just me & my hookers from here on! Too bad, some of you seemed awesome at first glance. And I'm an excellent liar. You guys keep pumping alright? Take care!

This would be sad news if this ICO was a scam , I keep track of Gulden updates but started having doubts recently with the time it's taking to do a basic wallet release.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions but I expected faster results from the ICO that was sold to everyone as faster development.

What about a community takeover if the devs have gone ?

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: