Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden - Closed  (Read 133241 times)
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:23:08 PM

How come the total supply on CoinMarketCap is different from the one in the post?
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:28:07 PM

is the price to high? does it have to go down? or why all this new accounts are posting FUD?
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:42:18 PM

WHOOP WHOOP!! HURRAY FOR A PUMP, YOHOHO AND MORE BOTTLES O'RUM!

That's right guys, I'm coming straight to you from a private island in the Bahamas! Thanks again for funding and pumping, I am thankfully using your 50BTC (trololol) for celebrating my retirement here! And I'm still in my 20s, how awesome is that? That wasn't a question by the way, for those feeling inclined to answer.

Well, I'd love for some constructive BCT critics to come over, would be cool if we could jointly philosophise on how to make this world a little more awesome for ME! So let's do a little round-up shall we?

Dutchyyyyyyyyyy - I'd love for you to come but unfortunately being exposed to sunlight after 20 years of basement-dwelling seems a bit too dangerous. Sucks for you! Plus it looks like you don't have any money and there's no way I'm going to pay for your lemonade. Stay in, freeloader!
Fedoracoins / Bubbeltje / Bram - You'd be very welcome but unfortunately your English is so horrendously bad it would get us arrested even if we just tried to order ice cream. Sorry dude... oh no, screw that, I'm not sorry. Bye!
Zonesven or whatever your name is - you seem like a minor so there's just no way for you to join. No, don't ask mommy for permission just yet. Maybe go find our secret forum first. Then tell me the password. Then I'll tell you to stay home. Sounds good? Splendid. Cheerio!
Danslip - Even though your philosophical skills seem phenomenal and your constructive criticism has helped fund at least 95% of the project ... I just don't like male lips. Whoever owns that lip. I don't care. Big-ass nope to you!

Well, guess it's just me & my hookers from here on! Too bad, some of you seemed awesome at first glance. And I'm an excellent liar. You guys keep pumping alright? Take care!

This would be sad news if this ICO was a scam , I keep track of Gulden updates but started having doubts recently with the time it's taking to do a basic wallet release.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions but I expected faster results from the ICO that was sold to everyone as faster development.

What about a community takeover if the devs have gone ?

Come on m8 they just released the best Android wallet I have used in crypto. You can pay at bitcoin merchants and functions well.

veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:55:03 PM

Nice article. Smiley Gulden is already the best useable crypto and will even be better soon. Kuddo's to the team!
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:16:13 PM

That's right guys, I'm coming straight to you from a private island in the Bahamas! Thanks again for funding and pumping, I am thankfully using your 50BTC (trololol) for celebrating my retirement here! And I'm still in my 20s, how awesome is that? That wasn't a question by the way, for those feeling inclined to answer.

Well, I'd love for some constructive BCT critics to come over, would be cool if we could jointly philosophise on how to make this world a little more awesome for ME! So let's do a little round-up shall we?

Dutchyyyyyyyyyy - I'd love for you to come but unfortunately being exposed to sunlight after 20 years of basement-dwelling seems a bit too dangerous. Sucks for you! Plus it looks like you don't have any money and there's no way I'm going to pay for your lemonade. Stay in, freeloader!
Fedoracoins / Bubbeltje / Bram - You'd be very welcome but unfortunately your English is so horrendously bad it would get us arrested even if we just tried to order ice cream. Sorry dude... oh no, screw that, I'm not sorry. Bye!
Zonesven or whatever your name is - you seem like a minor so there's just no way for you to join. No, don't ask mommy for permission just yet. Maybe go find our secret forum first. Then tell me the password. Then I'll tell you to stay home. Sounds good? Splendid. Cheerio!
Danslip - Even though your philosophical skills seem phenomenal and your constructive criticism has helped fund at least 95% of the project ... I just don't like male lips. Whoever owns that lip. I don't care. Big-ass nope to you!

Well, guess it's just me & my hookers from here on! Too bad, some of you seemed awesome at first glance. And I'm an excellent liar. You guys keep pumping alright? Take care!

This would be sad news if this ICO was a scam , I keep track of Gulden updates but started having doubts recently with the time it's taking to do a basic wallet release.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions but I expected faster results from the ICO that was sold to everyone as faster development.

You will need new diapers after our desktop release.

can you answer this:
How come the total supply on CoinMarketCap is different from the one in the post?
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:22:12 PM

can you answer this:

I just sent a pm to explain. Coinmarcetcap represents total supply of today, Post represents total supply after 60 years.
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:23:06 PM

You will need new diapers after our desktop release.

can you answer this:

Coins are mined over lots of years . 1680 million is total coins after all is mined out

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:23:46 PM

can you answer this:

I just sent a pm to explain.

i like to know this too. why not post it here? thanks
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:26:07 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 08:43:10 PM by veertje

can you answer this:

Actual supply here: http://nlgstats.nl/charts/total_nlg_including_premine.html

After 60 years 1680 M

Premine is used for development, such as the 50btc funding at https://shares.gulden.com/ for example. It is used for what it is meant to be for.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:44:25 AM

can you answer this:

Actual supply here: http://nlgstats.nl/charts/total_nlg_including_premine.html

After 60 years 1680 M

Premine is used for development, such as the 50btc funding shares.gulden.com for example. It is used for what it is meant to be for.

No need to defend the premine. At BCT people accept it or they don't, doesn't really matter how we use it. The Big Book Of Crypro Rules says: premine is forbidden...

Why not dump more premine and make the price lower for us, don't stop at 400 satoshi.
Trackcoins

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:45:52 AM

Because you are boring Dutchyyy. There were good times when I looked forward to your posts, like the forum stuff. But now it's just all of the same. Step up your game, maybe run around in the park a bit for some inspiration.

Why didn't use fund to set price high? 50btc make price 3 time more. No dev work can make price go 3 time more.
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:56:20 PM

Traders are wanting to push the price down. Dutchyyy you might get lucky. This isn't a dump but intimidation tactics to get as many coins as possible before Prime.

With still a wallet update in the way of Prime they got lots of time to manipulate the market.

strataghyst

Activity: 393

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:42:15 PM

Seems like we had another big power failure in my town so my server is down but I'm on holiday in turkey. So my services are approximately back online on Sunday when I'm back.  Roll Eyes

So I'm really sorry for any inconvenience.

Strataghyst.
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:01:45 AM

Seems like we had another big power failure in my town so my server is down but I'm on holiday in turkey. So my services are approximately back online on Sunday when I'm back.  Roll Eyes

So I'm really sorry for any inconvenience.

Strataghyst.

Thanks for the update strataghyst, enjoy the rest of your holiday.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:45:59 AM

Bad timing on the Turkey thing, hope you have not run into any problems with the coup.
strataghyst

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:13:46 PM

Bad timing on the Turkey thing, hope you have not run into any problems with the coup.

Well I'm lucky I'm not in Istanbul or Ankara so we didn't notice anything other than my flight is delayed so everything is fine.  Grin
Trackcoins

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:09:30 AM

Dev team ok in Cancun ?
strataghyst

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:21:56 AM

Back online  Cool
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 419
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:21:09 PM

Dev team ok in Cancun ?

Hahaha I wish you were in Slack mate you're a hoot  Grin
GuldenDEV

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:39:37 AM

Dev team ok in Cancun ?

Cancun isn't on the Bahamas man... Y U NO READ!?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: