June 21, 2024, 09:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Ethereum a bubble?
Yes - 189 (39.3%)
No - 292 (60.7%)
Total Voters: 481

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a bubble?  (Read 27474 times)
jeffryluna

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:42:54 PM

When I think that some coin is bubble- it become more expensive.

This is super true. Then by the time everyone gets on it and it seems unreachable for you anymore, that's the time you will tell yourself "I should've risked a bit". This was Bitcoin 2.0 when it comes to deciding "Should I get in now, or is this something that will just burst out of thin air"

If anyone is in doubt about ETH, that's ok, but still put a little bit of money and act as if you've lost it already. That way you wouldn't have to fill in the shoes of regret when you got scared of the question if it's a bubble or not Smiley
DZRCoins

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:46:19 PM

i think ETH still not bubble
because highest ETH price in 2017 0.15bitcoin/ETH
i think ETH price still potential to over 1000 dollar/ETH
This is true. I think it will be more than 1000 in February 2018
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:49:03 AM

If top price of $2.5 is considered bubble, than yes. But, for me increase from 1 to 2 dollars is far from a bubble. Its just a pump.

You shouldn't look at price, the market cap tells a better story.

How is it a buy right this moment? Everything resembles a large correction may occur.

Boy was I wrong on this one...

It took me a while to recognize the true value of smart contracts TBH. I did not realize that they have practically an unlimited amount of use cases.

Ethereum is in a good spot to capitalize on them more so than other chains/solutions.

Not a bubble.
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:18:07 AM

If top price of $2.5 is considered bubble, than yes. But, for me increase from 1 to 2 dollars is far from a bubble. Its just a pump.

You shouldn't look at price, the market cap tells a better story.

How is it a buy right this moment? Everything resembles a large correction may occur.

Boy was I wrong on this one...

It took me a while to recognize the true value of smart contracts TBH. I did not realize that they have practically an unlimited amount of use cases.

Ethereum is in a good spot to capitalize on them more so than other chains/solutions.

Not a bubble.
I strongly agree that Ethereum is not a bubble, if you see ETH now are increasing in their own way. Still they was fluctuate in the market and I think their capacity to survive in any way are their assets to attract a lot of investors.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:49:56 AM

Bubble or not, I will definitely continue to hold my Ethereum. If it is a bubble then I am more than sure that this bubble is still very small enough to burst any moment now. It will continue to grow and get more expensive in the coming months. I have an inkling that all these crypto things have the possibility of bursting one day in the future. As to when exactly, I cannot tell. What I can tell is that it will not happen in the next five years. So I will just have to make the most of the time while all these are still giving me gains.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EvilKingfisher55

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:51:43 AM

Everything is just a bubble going to burst anytime, including bitcoin and ethereum. What I think though is better to ride this bubble and earn as much as I can before it burst.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:31:15 AM

haha... I dont know why there are 150 people vote yes. My answer is no. As you can see, ETH is the top biggest coin in the market with own value. and Its price has grown up from the beginning to now. If you said that it is a bubble, can you prove your opinion?

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:38:10 AM

See a vote on this one  Grin

With my vote cast, the voting is already made a tie at 160 for both Yes and No. My vote is a No. I think Ethereum is not a bubble and will not burst. Of course time will come that all cryptocurrencies of today will become obsolete as the rise of so many cryptos, many of them much better ones, are very fast and in big numbers. But this does not mean that Ethereum is a bubble. It simply means there will always be developments.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
jeffryluna

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:12:06 PM

Bubble or not, I will definitely continue to hold my Ethereum. If it is a bubble then I am more than sure that this bubble is still very small enough to burst any moment now. It will continue to grow and get more expensive in the coming months. I have an inkling that all these crypto things have the possibility of bursting one day in the future. As to when exactly, I cannot tell. What I can tell is that it will not happen in the next five years. So I will just have to make the most of the time while all these are still giving me gains.

I agree with this 100%. It's always good to stake on something that actually matters, ETH is one of those platforms that has a solid use case. If it does end up a bubble-- by that time, I'm pretty sure you've already received the gains that you deserve. Without using people, or violating anything, just pure investing and holding and knowing the right feeling on when to sell. I hope for more replies like this in this thread. I'm actually super interested in getting into ETH before it flies to the moon and me forgetting my jet pack.
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

haha... I dont know why there are 150 people vote yes. My answer is no. As you can see, ETH is the top biggest coin in the market with own value. and Its price has grown up from the beginning to now. If you said that it is a bubble, can you prove your opinion?

They are the ETH haters, there is no other explanation for this obviously. You will see a giant growth from ethereum in the upcoming years. Don't think the current price is high for it, it will be 5x or 10x from now.
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:34:16 PM

The bubble will fill slower than BTC and the good thing about this is that ETH community can learn from BTC mistakes
jakecoins

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:46:00 PM

I am reading a lot on this forum lately and everybody seems confident that now is the right time to buy ETH. But when I am looking at the long time chart I see a relatively continous decline since may.
I'm relatively new in the crypto topic so it is possible that I oversee something here but can someone please explain to me why everybody seems to know that ETH will start rising next week or so. I'm sorry if that is a stupid question but I plan to buy ETH soon and I just want to know why everybody seems so sure about it.
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:50:58 PM

I don't think ethereum is a bubble, in fact I think it is just starting to realize it's potential. It's a very well known coin with lots of backing and real world applications. I foresee this coin continuing to grow in value and popularity throughout 2018!! Soon to see the $1000 mark in my opinion!

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:54:23 PM

You know that you could just name whole coins the name of bubble? For me etherum is one of the most confident to invest cause of the stable growing price nowadays.

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:07:07 PM

I don't think its bubble when community pool says %50-50.
It is simple reason of logic. At least half of community thinks its not bubble, so it won't be bubble. Many people trust it.
jwrent34

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:07:20 PM

I know it's not its real use case but I'm thankful I can use Ethereum to transfer funds. Bitcoin fees are too expensive and the market moves so fast I cannot wait 2 hours for some Chinese server farm to confirm my transaction. I really hope it's not a bubble.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:22:20 PM

I think it's a bubble, but it's safe to say there will be much bigger bubbles in the near future. And I don't even like Ethereum.

Ethereum is a platform hosting over 100 applications. There are over 200 ERC20 token from the ethereum stable, it has proven to be as what its designed; but with little teething issues as slow transaction speed and all.

However with the 2.0 Vitalik spoke about, things would get better. Ethereum has come to stay and it's highly undervalued but once the issues have been resolved you'd see Wall Street embracing it then you'd see the price hitting 1,500-3000USD.

While people consider it to be a bubble, you may compare it with BitcoinCash.

itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:58:13 PM

Ethereum a bubble? Of course not, probably this is one of the most safest coins that exist at the moment, the fees are a little big higher than before right now.

But that is not something bad.. ethereum is probably the best altcoin who is listed right now after bitcoin
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:50:52 AM

wow, tough one. wouldn't expect these numbers for eth Cool

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:08:48 AM

Its impossible that ethereum is a bubble. Ethereum is better with another coins because of its security and its popularity you can make an ERC-20 coins within its network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: