Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 [1190] 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:57:23 PM

Community Projects

Online Marketplace
Thank you Terje

Lisk Dapp Light Client on Android
Thank you fixcrypt

Dust: Decentralized Trust on the Blockchain
Dapp Concept - First place in the Dapp Idea Contest - Thank you Emerge

Discovr - Monetize your art with Lisk
Dapp Concept - First runner-up in the Dapp Idea Contest

BlockData: Oversee your Smart Home with the Internet of Things

thanks for the post, this is the stuff that should be posted and discussed about regularly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:20:31 PM

LISK looking better by the min. I think if people are patient over the next couple months they will start to see profits. LISK has massive potential.

As a coder I can already think of countless projects to begin. One is a decentralized file sharing dapp...share music or video and get rewarded for it. Torrent on steroids.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:30:33 PM

Yes! But only if developers will show at least first demo apps. Once this happens then price will probably rise. At this moment, there is not any positive / negative news. This means that price will be in flat 0.0006-0.0007. Maybe 1 June we will get more positive trends. Guys, you have great competitors in front, do not waste time, important steps you need to do quickly otherwise you will be eaten by Ethereum

Community Projects

hoping for a timeline ann on June 1st and other info.

We should also plan a community event like DEVCON1 had last year.

All in favor let me know. Thoughts on how we can make it happen should be posted here.
kurniajim

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 09:38:37 PM

Yes, lisk dumped  Cheesy
Horaay!

LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:45:38 PM

Weak hands shaken...

Vector boosters activated!!!

Toooo tttthhheee mmmmooooooooonnnn

God I love scooping cheap Lisk from those weak hands !

My retirement fund is growing with every dump  Wink
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:49:47 PM

CRITERION Bapp/Dapp

This is my favorite BAPP / DAPP on the Lisk sidechain!
https://youtu.be/ZK1ogQ6L_Ko

This just occured to me:

There has been a law passed, that basically allows companies to copyright so-called "orphan works" i.e. pictures(mostly) on the internet, which ownership can't be identified"easily". i write "easily", because sometimes, following two or three links is considered "too hard", which let's you effectively lose your rights as a creator. This is, as you can imagine, a hot topic in the creative community.

If criterion, or someone else could establish an easy-to-use proof-of-existence blockchain app, which allows content creators to proof their ownership(/creatorship? is that a word?) within the creative community, this could actually be huge for both sides (content creators and Lisk).

I know that there is something like that out there already, but I think it never gained any traction. Maybe Lisk is the place for a second attempt?

You could try to get people involved at deviantart or tumblr.
dev0tion

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:51:59 PM

So, no inflation for the next 5-6 months?
I like!
Wall-Street

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:55:48 PM

Yes! But only if developers will show at least first demo apps. Once this happens then price will probably rise. At this moment, there is not any positive / negative news. This means that price will be in flat 0.0006-0.0007. Maybe 1 June we will get more positive trends. Guys, you have great competitors in front, do not waste time, important steps you need to do quickly otherwise you will be eaten by Ethereum

Community Projects

hoping for a timeline ann on June 1st and other info.

We should also plan a community event like DEVCON1 had last year.

All in favor let me know. Thoughts on how we can make it happen should be posted here.

+1 vote for timeline & update on ICO funds
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:56:45 PM

Community Projects

Online Marketplace
Thank you Terje

Lisk Dapp Light Client on Android
Thank you fixcrypt

Dust: Decentralized Trust on the Blockchain
Dapp Concept - First place in the Dapp Idea Contest - Thank you Emerge

Discovr - Monetize your art with Lisk
Dapp Concept - First runner-up in the Dapp Idea Contest

BlockData: Oversee your Smart Home with the Internet of Things

thanks for the post, this is the stuff that should be posted and discussed about regularly
Agreed!  Lisk has a very bright future ahead!

I would like to see a roadmap of what the Lisk team is working on.

How do we make Lisk more popular?
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:57:22 PM

Any idea when the bounties will be sent? (signature campaign, newsletter, twitter, etc)
fuze0000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:57:37 PM

CRITERION Bapp/Dapp

This just occured to me:

There has been a law passed, that basically allows companies to copyright so-called "orphan works" i.e. pictures(mostly) on the internet, which ownership can't be identified"easily". i write "easily", because sometimes, following two or three links is considered "too hard", which let's you effectively lose your rights as a creator. This is, as you can imagine, a hot topic in the creative community.

If criterion, or someone else could establish an easy-to-use proof-of-existence blockchain app, which allows content creators to proof their ownership(/creatorship? is that a word?) within the creative community, this could actually be huge for both sides (content creators and Lisk).

I know that there is something like that out there already, but I think it never gained any traction. Maybe Lisk is the place for a second attempt?

Which country is this law that you are referring to?
fuze0000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:59:06 PM

Any idea when the bounties will be sent? (signature campaign, newsletter, twitter, etc)

https://blog.lisk.io/early-adopter-bounties-statistics-and-distribution-bb7a1b45f37d#.t0iwwtoac
ttookk

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:59:36 PM

CRITERION Bapp/Dapp

This just occured to me:

USA, afaik

But because it is the internet, it affects all content creators, worldwide
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:07:25 PM

CRITERION Bapp/Dapp

This just occured to me:

USA, afaik

Stringent copyright laws favor the wealthy few, and discourage human creativity, and are agaisnt all the crypto-opensource philosophy!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504

Communications Lead

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:12:53 PM

May 29th distribution has been sent. More information here https://blog.lisk.io/early-adopter-bounties-statistics-and-distribution-bb7a1b45f37d#.wd3mps7fj

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
fuze0000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:16:25 PM

CRITERION Bapp/Dapp

This just occured to me:

USA, afaik

I reside in the United States as well.

This would extremely hard to enforce.
It would be like enforcing websites to make you pay for open.
More importantly there are rules when in place for making claims of ownership I.e. Trademark and patent office of the United States.  Besides corporations would charges us for breathing if they could.  Civil war would breakout when there is too much tyranny and or corruption.  

The internet can be completely control because too many people in the world know how recreate the internet.  Btw the American population owns too many guns!  We would fight back and the military won't drop bombs on the their own family neighborhoods just to follow orders! Some will and the majority won't listen.  The main concerns for LISK and the sidechains is to figure out who and why DDoS a cryptocurrency launch?  Are you telling me that a cryptocurrency launch is that imperative to DDoS ?  This has never happened in the any other cryptocurrency launch.  Lisk has many powerful enemies from day one!  So that is why we are investing in probably the next bitcoin!
LiskBeliever

Activity: 126

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:18:34 PM

How low will Lisk drop?
jibble

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:20:44 PM

Agreed!  Lisk has a very bright future ahead!

I would like to see a roadmap of what the Lisk team is working on.

How do we make Lisk more popular?

Only thing we can do is wait really, yes we could shout about it to people we know or talk to them , but it wont have much collective effect on the development , might see a small few % increase in price of people buying in , but really we need some Lisk updates from dev's , the people who have been paid lisk cash to let themselves be known with ideas they have for forwarding development of lisk.

I am in the process of trying to get a delegate set up in the near future to help fund a game with Lisk as the currency , Being a cross between pokemon and animal crossing , with its own unique genetics system, ultra rare "monsters" to give them rarity and give income to people in the game that could effectively make a living off just breeding certain monsters. they will be biologically similar to nature and evolution as happens in the real world.

example , little monster that secrets a Teflon like substance super immune to most attacks , very hard to attack but certain ways to defeat it.

a monster that uses acid as an attack, the evolution makes it get stronger acid until it reaches the stage of a super acid .

there is a small creature in real life that uses iron deposits on the bottom of the ocean , something similar to this but you can feed it gemstones and rare metals and increase attributes

advanced combat system
advanced leveling up system
advanced skill training system of each monster
land ownership
production of items in game that supply the game

ability to play the game and actually make a living on the potential income you can earn
Having the game connected to the real world I.E you can use currency in the game go to a little 3d printer in game, have it connected to a real 3d printer in the real world and buy real world items made by the printer, first would be little keyrings of your actual monsters , little figurines but hopefully as other 3d printing tech advances, opening that up to much more, clothing is a possibility , also to help toward integration of other companies into the game

if it gets popular enough, advertising space within the game.

Problem with most games currently with earning potential they are not income producing for all players, entropia for example , its like playing a lottery.

you buy your items , say you spend 50 dollars, you go hunting , or mining , or something else, and once you come back from your hunt , you get averagely 46-48 dollars back from that hunt, you repair everything and go back out and then come back with around 45 dollars worth of stuff. it's effectively a lottery were you will only win hugely if you get extremely lucky and hit it big.

I want to attempt to become a delegate to aid in paying for the games development , offering incentives like potential land and other items for those voting and helping but i cannot even attempt to become a delegate before i have at least a good example to lead with so currently i have my artist drawing up the designs for a small bunch of monsters that will inhabit the game , getting most of the basic ground work of design sorted out in a clear and concise manner, written down with a clear direction and plan and having people i can trust ready and waiting for when and if i can get funds to make it .

ttookk

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:21:47 PM

CRITERION Bapp/Dapp

This just occured to me:

USA, afaik

Stringent copyright laws favor the wealthy few, and discourage human creativity, and are agaisnt all the crypto-opensource philosophy!

Which is why decentralized Proof-of-existence is so interesting.

[Delusional fantasy time] The whole idea of a patents office was to secure an inventor's right to his idea. Now, patents are expensive and can easily be abused. What would happen, if you would take your patent's description, put its PoE on a blockchain and someone else goes to the patent office afterwards and registers it?
In short-term, not much. In fact, this happens all the time. Long-term, however, the question could arise, how it is at all feasible to have an institution give out expensive proofs for something, that can be proven otherwise as well. This could possibly be paradigm shifting. Same goes for notaries and other things. [/Delusional fantasy time]

BTW, I tried to google the statement  made above, but I didn't find too much about it and the uproar it created in my memory. I found this:
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-22337406
…but, you knw, it's BBC. They thought, they know who Satoshi Nakamoto is…
pelimies

Activity: 593
Merit: 11

BNBTiger ! Fierce. firm. Victory.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:26:29 PM

How low will Lisk drop?
In this way under 60  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 [1190] 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: