Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 [1295] 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073040 times)
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:15:26 PM

is it now a good time to buy LSK?

+1 Asking the same mate want to know if I should buy more

All I can do is to answer what I am doing, I am buying whenever I have spare funds at any price under $1. Now for you guys you should do your own research and after you have done that if you believe in the project you invest what you feel comfortable with and not more as the little dips will get you to emotional. If you don't then don't invest, don't let others sway or make the decision for you  Cheesy

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:21:39 PM

LISK MEETING n°2

max 13:08
*I welcome everyone to the second official Lisk community meeting in which the Lisk team gives updates about the latest developments in terms of business, code, and marketing. At the end we have a Q/A with prepared questions by the community, this week A LOT were collected.

max 13:09
Basically we will go through the following bullet points

Upcoming China Conference
Forging Rewards Status
Team Growth Progress
gGmbH Creation Progress
ICO Funds Retrieval Date
Let's jump right into action so that we have more time for the questions afterwards.

max 13:10
Upcoming China Conference

As you all know I will be in China from the 14th until the 26th. I will be in Shanghai until the 19th, and then drive with the train to Beijing.

In Shanghai I have a meeting with a very influential Chinese person and try to make a friendly partnership with him. If we can get him on board it would mean a big step forward for Lisk. However, at this point of time it is simply to touch bases. Learn more about each others, I will pitch Lisk and our vision to him. On a personal level he is a great guy and I'm really looking forward to the meeting.

I will also meet up with several Chinese Lisk community members from Shanghai. Be available, make contact points in one of the biggest cities of China.

The main reason for China is obviously Beijing. Luiz our awesome Chinese ambassador who is doing A LOT for Lisk at this moment in China, worked on a lot of meetings for Beijing.
Luiz delegate is simply called "China" and if you have a vote left you should seriously consider to vote for him.
On the day I will arrive in Beijing I will sit together with Luiz for a long time and he will update me about all his plans and achievements.

At this moment I know the persons I'm going to meet, but I don't know the exact timetable. Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything about the persons I'm going to meet. This wouldn't be a very good strategic decision. After China I will definitely write a big update about all things which happened, and will include as many persons as possible I met.

As you know when I was in Berlin with Oliver, we didn't update the community 1 day. I will try to come online every day when I'm in China in order to update you guys what is happening.

In China I will also attend the following conference:

http://www.global-blockchain-summit.com/beijing/en/speakers.asp

There are awesome people like Roger Ver Jeff Garzik. But also a lot of Chinese personalities which might not be very known in our western world. But indeed have a lot of influence in China.

University professors and I think even persons from the Chinese government will attend.

In terms of exchanges there will be Huobi, OKcoin, BTCC, Yuanbao, Yunbi, and a lot of others. I will try to speak with every single one of them. However, please note there is no guarantee that we will be listed on any of them.

I think showing them what is so great about Lisk and where we are going is a big first step. Making Lisk a name in China is a big step. Until now there was zero promotion from myself in China, everything was done by Luiz. He manages the QQ group with over 1000 people (I think) which is one of the most active cryptocurrency QQ groups in China.
There is a lot more going on in China and I hope after I'm back I can present you some nice Chinese initiatives.

It's the first China visit and it will be big. However, Lisk won't be build in one day. So please don't hype it up like there is no tomorrow. It will be one of MANY visits to China (and around the globe).

Awesome, that's all about my China visit. I hope you are looking forward to my tweets from China and the upcoming Chinese report which will be published during the first week in July.

max 13:27

Forging Reward Status

As you know there is currently an artificial high threshold for the activation of the forging rewards.

We did this in order to have more time to stabilize, optimize, and secure the Lisk platform. As it currently stands, we might would have to fight with forking issues when A LOT of delegates are regularly switching delegate spots. Therefore, we have to work a bit more on the code and introduce a proper testnet to test the changes.

We are currently living and breathing Lisk. It's the topic 24h of our days. So please remember that we put our all into Lisk, therefore we absolutely don't want that it fails or break. Therefore, we decided to take the safer path. We don't want to put a $45M network at risk.

If it means that we have to wait 6 weeks to activate the forging rewards, then so be it. The first delay was also quickly forgotten, and even if this is not an argument. I believe that this initial beta stage will not be remembered later down the road. It's just a temporary state of Lisk, which is after all a highly technical, rocket-science, innovative, disruptive technology.

We are working on the issues and they will be resolved. We have the funds, we have the team, and we have the skills to solve them. We are all 100% certain of that. With Charles we also have the possibility to tap into a cryptography group, which might can give valuable input.

So to get more specific. We strongly believe that it won't take 5 months to fix the problems. The switch will happen much sooner.

max 13:36
Team Growth Progress

Currently, the team consists of the following team members:

- Myself
- Oliver
- Joel
- Isabella
- Francois
- Ricardo

and the following advisers:

- Boris
- Axel
- Steven
- Charles

You may notice "Ricardo" who was not announced yet!

We will announce him later today. He is the awesome developer who developed the Lisk paperwallet (liskpaperwallet.com).

As you see he took self initiative and is now part of our team. We really liked that and we are also very impressed with the code quality he delivers. Therefore, we decided to hire him. First for smaller tasks, and then we will see how it evolves. More information in the blog post later today.

That means we now consist of 6 team members and 4 advisers. That's a lot already for a network which launched about 2 weeks ago.

We also received A LOT of applications by front end, back end and app developers, and designers.

Initially, we wanted to sort them this week and take a look. However, this week was really crazy. We properly designed our internal processes regarding team communication and management. With the upcoming China and Russia visits I also had a lot to do and prepare. After we announced Steven and Charles as advisers a lot of news outlets were interested in interviews which I'm currently working on.

So I will most probably take a look at the applications tomorrow, sort them and review them. Looking forward to it, there were some very interesting individuals.

-

As an intermediate item between "Team Growth Progress" and "gGmbH Creation Progress" I would like to announce something life changing for Oliver and me!*
We are moving to Berlin!

After working very efficient for the past 5 months on Lisk, we saw huge potential to get even more efficient by setting up an office. This way we really can work together, discuss new features more easily, and build a dedicated team of core developers around us.

This is a big change and we are quite anxious about it! I think it will be great. We reviewed several cities and Berlin was by far the best choice.*

- Awesome city with a HUGE, international startup community.
- Good pool of employees.
- Bitcoin meetups with 1500 members and 100 participants on one event.
- NodeJS meetups with over 1000 members.
- Good infrastructure to other cities.
- Cheap (e.g in comparison to London).

I hope that you all see the benefits of moving into an office. We will still have remote workers, because it's not necessary to have everyone under one roof. However, having Oliver and myself, plus a few core devs in one room. Well, this just means good things.

Before more suggestions for other cities come. It's not only a decision for the above reasons. It's also a personal decision. Oliver and I both have families. Berlin offers so much more than just a good city for startups.*
It's also a great city to live in.

max 13:57
gGmbH Creation Progress

I just met Axel this morning in Cologne. For everyone who doesn't know him, he is our lawyer, legal adviser, and ICO escrow partner. He really helps us a lot

That means all profit we might earn in the future, will have to go back into the company which goal is to build, maintain, and promote Lisk.

*It also means that we can't pay ourselves absurdly high salaries. Everything is controlled by the state and will be investigated every few years. So this gives you the security that we are not wasting the money or spending it on something else.

We have to document very carefully every expenditure, everything has to be for Lisk.

The state doesn't decide anything within the company. What I meant with "everything is controlled by the state" is, that they (ty reaper) audit our internal books.

This gives as I said the LSK holders the security that we are not reckless or act for our own benefit. Additionally, we don't have to pay any taxes on the collected BTC.

Please note that the non-profit character requires some sort of an "application" and review process. So it might happen that the state doesn't accept the non profit character of Lisk. That means we would have to change some internal processes and sentences on the charter.

There are a lot of companies, especially frameworks, which act under a non-profit company. So we are pretty certain that the gGmbH will be accepted. I just wanted to mention it.

We believe that the last two bullet points, i.e. "Berlin Office" and "gGmbH" will give Lisk the credibility it deserves. We are a real startup and here to stay for many years ahead. Lisk is not something for the next few months, it's a part of our lives for the next years. We are proud to say that.

max 14:09
ICO Funds Retrieval Date

I mentioned earlier that the non profit company allows us to not pay any taxes on the ICO funds, because the funds will be used for something non profit oriented. With Lisk we offer an open source, decentralized alternative to the other currently available App Stores. We also offer a framework to build blockchain applications and services, which can be stand alone programmes or being implemented into existing apps. Expanding them with blockchain/decentralization technologies.

In terms of the ICO funds that means they have to flow directly into the company itself. I.e. we are not allowed to lay a finger on them for even one second. *However, this is not a problem!

We have secured enough funds for several months through private (family-related) channels. So rest assured, we have enough money to operate without a problem until the gGmbH is founded.

You can see the results of this in our 6 man/woman strong team, various conference visits around the world, a proper infrastructure for our internal processes, and so on. So everything is going smoothly right now in terms of business development and promotions.

max 14:20
*Ok! Awesome guys! With that we have cleared up all bullet points for the meeting!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:27:45 PM

Looking nice Smiley
crilleaz

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 12:36:28 PM

Thanks Splatters. Are you also doing the questions?

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
DM0000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:52:37 PM

Folks can anyone link me to blockchain applications that run on LISK sidechains? Are there any sidechains?
Or is this theoretical and will be implemented in the future?

I would like to repeat my above question because I'm increasingly interested in Sidechains. @LiskHQ @charleshoskinson @LiskCommunity could you please shed some light on this? Thank you in advance.

Check out both links for your answer!

https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-s-first-decentralized-application-arrives-bd933919004#.ji0wecvjd

https://github.com/MaxKK/guestbookDapp
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:59:00 PM

No he has just published the meeting for those who missed it. Some exciting things coming up for LISK, thanks LISK team and have safe journey Max. Question please, I only just see the http://liskpaperwallet.com/ so that is safe to use yeah? If so I will put 5k away for long into the future.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:12:44 PM

nope, as you see questions were going to be published directly on the blog

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:29:59 PM

https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-community-meeting-summary-june-11th-50dcadd41fef#.lhipbb2be

good job max! Smiley

In terms of exchanges there will be Huobi, OKcoin, BTCC, Yuanbao, Yunbi, and a lot of others.
I will try to speak with every single one of them.
However, please note there is no guarantee that we will be listed on any of them.
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:41:05 PM

Its over Lisk ICO Holders dump now? Hahahahahahahahahahaha
That's the most funny comment that I heard today!
I most be an idiot if I listen people like that!!!!

Lisk will make a way were there is not a way.
Lisk will go in to doors that wasn't open before.
Lisk will set a new ground for Cripto in masses.
Partners, Visionaries, entrepreneurs, leaders and world changers will be working and developing the Lisk ecosystem.

Lisk is the impossible maker, Lisk is so so so backed by the most amazing people in earth.
Lisk is unbreakable.
In therms of pricing 5 dlls 10 dlls? Man that is not even Lisk ground but we do not underestimate small Begginings.

Lisk is here and not just to stay, Lisk is here to shake the world.

I see in Lisk greatness, influence and life changing oportunity  as never before!

Reading this gave me douche-chills. Pls stop
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:58:21 PM

https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-community-meeting-summary-june-11th-50dcadd41fef#.lhipbb2be

good job max! Smiley

In terms of exchanges there will be Huobi, OKcoin, BTCC, Yuanbao, Yunbi, and a lot of others.
However, please note there is no guarantee that we will be listed on any of them.

Great read!
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Communications Lead

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:16:28 PM

Lisk Community Meeting Summary — June 11th

The Lisk Community Meeting for June 11th has been posted on our blog. Take a look by clicking on the banner or the title. Topics discussed in the meeting:

• Upcoming China Conference
  • Forging Rewards Status
  • Team Growth Progress
  • Lisk opens up an office in Berlin
  • gGmbH Creation Progress
  • ICO Funds Retrieval Date

Thanks to everyone who attended Smiley

Joel

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
Ruskii

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:47:56 PM

Vote for Lisk to be added at RAWX (the successor of mcxNOW)! Let's make it take the 1st place in the poll!

https://rawx.io/poll.html

Voted! Everyone vote! No registration required.

Eidt:
Voted!
LISK is currentlly #2
ETH is ranked #1

Lisk #1, support is huge, good to see that

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkqwV0HWUAAaO19.jpg

GUYS THIS IS GREAT!!! Thanks everyone for voting!
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 02:55:48 PM

Vote for Lisk to be added at RAWX (the successor of mcxNOW)! Let's make it take the 1st place in the poll!

https://rawx.io/poll.html

Voted! Everyone vote! No registration required.

Eidt:
Voted!
LISK is currentlly #2
ETH is ranked #1

Lisk #1, support is huge, good to see that

GUYS THIS IS GREAT!!! Thanks everyone for voting!

Great!!
In long term we will go over ETH!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:07:23 PM

good job max! Smiley

Great read!

solid report, this should chill down every mind full of FUD:)

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
xirdo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:09:26 PM

Is there any news about developments of dapps? I mean are there people out there working on new dapps, please let us know Wink? Second, How will the dapps work lateron, will they be free or will some cost money and Could I think about dapps like androide or IOS Apps?
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:17:50 PM

Lisk Community Meeting Summary — June 11th

The Lisk Community Meeting for June 11th has been posted on our blog. Take a look by clicking on the banner or the title. Topics discussed in the meeting:

• Upcoming China Conference
  • Forging Rewards Status
  • Team Growth Progress
  • Lisk opens up an office in Berlin
  • gGmbH Creation Progress
  • ICO Funds Retrieval Date

Thanks to everyone who attended Smiley

Joel

great work
thank you Joel!
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:43:58 PM

Is there any news about developments of dapps? I mean are there people out there working on new dapps, please let us know Wink? Second, How will the dapps work lateron, will they be free or will some cost money and Could I think about dapps like androide or IOS Apps?

Read the transcript of the community-meeting.

About Apps:

"We also received A LOT of applications by front end, back end and app developers, and designers.
Initially, we wanted to sort them this week and take a look. However, this week was really crazy. We properly designed our internal processes regarding team communication and management. With the upcoming China and Russia visits I also had a lot to do and prepare. After we announced Steven and Charles as advisers a lot of news outlets were interested in interviews which I’m currently working on.
So I will most probably take a look at the applications tomorrow, sort them and review them. Looking forward to it, there were some very interesting individuals."

https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-community-meeting-summary-june-11th-50dcadd41fef#.16oel6ap0
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:13:18 PM

Two transactions from my lisk.io Web wallet have been stuck clearing to my Bittrex address for about 10 hours. My lisk.io Web wallet is showing over 3000 confirmations but no coins in my Bittrex account. Has anyone else experienced this?

not with bitter. but i had the same issue with polo. so i think it is because of lisk-chain or the web wallet.
coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:20:03 PM

Two transactions from my lisk.io Web wallet have been stuck clearing to my Bittrex address for about 10 hours. My lisk.io Web wallet is showing over 3000 confirmations but no coins in my Bittrex account. Has anyone else experienced this?

not with bitter. but i had the same issue with polo. so i think it is because of lisk-chain or the web wallet.

Done
Porsche911

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:21:00 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 04:44:30 PM by Porsche911

Today a new concept started on Invesd " Vote your favourite"

Check out and vote for your favourite! VOTE ONLY OPEN FOR 2 DAYS!!
- LISK
- ETHEREUM
- DAO
- AUGUR

https://twitter.com/ProjectInvesd/status/741643010690154496
https://invesd.org/new-concept-starts-vote-your-favourite/

Pages: « 1 ... 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 [1295] 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: