Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 [1937] 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073025 times)
Ullukapatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:27:17 AM

LISK is a perfect example of typical pump and dump coin. No news just promises.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ullukapatha

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:27:57 AM

expecting a major pump soon. when some more news is comming out. watch decred omg if a stupid coin like that is pumped that high. lisk is way undervaluted. lets see what happens this week.

Good luck pumping a dead cat!
olejegcord

Activity: 155

UX/UI-designer

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 11:13:50 AM

Thank you all who took part in the vote for the new character in the game! As a result of the voting, most of all gathered "zombies".  We hope you like the new character.

Also, don't forget to vote for my reward pools ( olejegcord # 112 | Reward 75% ) ( adliskpool # 151 | Reward 100% ).

Cokezero

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:14:24 AM

When are the next influencing news released?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◄ matchpool - ICO March 25th 2017 ► ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄               Meet your match    ◾    Changing the way we date    ◾    Join us now!               ▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                        Smart contract rewards    ◾    Link people together                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:21:57 PM

I need votes by the way... I'm no longer a member of any forging alliance "group"  Wink

Why you leaved?   Huh
Finances didn't allow me to stay. There are balance requirements.

Peeps:  Sign up for the newsletter and stay informed
lisk.io/#newsletter
then....
Private Message Phoenix1969 in lisk.chat with screenie of your sighnup and your lisk address for a chance to win 1000 lisk!

What if I"m already subscribed ages ago, can I still join in the game?  Grin

Btw, whats wrong with the lisk.io delegate page, I am trying to vote but something is stuck.
nyanhtet

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bawga

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:51:08 PM

Btw, whats wrong with the lisk.io delegate page, I am trying to vote but something is stuck.

DDOS still on going. You can use other community services at lisknode.io. I use this one. https://wallet.lisk.4miners.net/

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

Hmm ima wait this out i still see alot of potential in lisk and i think there is room for ethereum AND lisk

If you don't see the potential of a pure JS blockchain building platform you are simply in the wrong business.
Mark my words here: Lisk will SMASH Ethereum in the long run.
ETH is full of garbage erc20 tokens and I've seen nothing really useful with the exception of the ICN investment platform after 4 years.

Did you misread my post ? I said i see ALOT potential in lisk. It doesnt need to smash eth tough.they can happily coexist
my bad... I skimmed the post thinking the word "still" was "till"  giving the opposite meaning... sorry   Smiley

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 03:28:37 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 04:09:38 PM by MrPresident

DDOS still on going. You can use other community services at lisknode.io. I use this one. https://wallet.lisk.4miners.net/

Indeed... there are at least a dozen open public api nodes to use. a DDoS on Lisk.io is feeble and does nothing to the network or accessibility

https://lisknode.grumlin.com/   
https://liskwallet.punkrock.me/   
https://liskworld.info/   
https://wallet.lisknode.io/
https://07.lskwallet.space/
https://08.lskwallet.space/   
https://lisk-login.vipertkd.com/
https://01.lskwallet.space/   
https://02.lskwallet.space/   
https://03.lskwallet.space/   
https://04.lskwallet.space/
https://main.liskwallet.io
https://liskwallet.top
There are actually more but this should be plenty to go on... enjoy

This comparesation graphics between Lisk and ETH is old.

- ETH have javascript
- ETH will have PoS instead of Pow
- ETH has private chains
- ETH has far bigger community

So is there any advantage on the Lisk side?
comparesation?  Cheesy   You mean comparison?

- ETH have javascript - and several other language layers making a complicated ratsnest for the average programmer
- ETH will have PoS instead of Pow - ultimately screwing everyone who invested into GPU hashpower supporting the network
- ETH has private chains - any one of which has a hiccup will affect the entire network
- ETH has far bigger community - because they have been around for 4 years pumping it with investor funds yet have nothing to show for it other than 35 garbage erc-20 tokens and 1 good investment platform called ICN

Lisk will eventually surpass ETH after the SDK debut simply because 95% of the programming world uses JS.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
BenderTV

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

Thank you all who took part in the vote for the new character in the game! As a result of the voting, most of all gathered "zombies".  We hope you like the new character.

http://polariton.ad-l.ink/7gWhdFWyx/image.png

Also, don't forget to vote for my reward pools ( olejegcord # 112 | Reward 75% ) ( adliskpool # 151 | Reward 100% ).

Cool! Now we're waiting for the game!
breeze71

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:58:59 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 05:36:26 PM by breeze71

metropolit ETH is centralized system because Vitalik delete transaction from blockchain after DAO hack. Grin  The size of ETH blockchain increases very fast(All projects on the main network). In the future, it will grow faster, only very large companies will be able to serve the ETH nodes, this problem again leads to the centralization of the network. The ETH price is growing now because Roger Ver organized ETH pump.  ETH price will fall in the long term, unlimited amount of coins and infinite inflation will depreciate your investments in ETH. ETC has the same problems except for deleting a transaction. Find other cryptocurrency for investing.

And you created an account to say this. You have a very boring life feel sad for you
I think this guy put an easy password to his old BTK account and lost access to it. LOL
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:18:35 PM

how you guys think about lisk in long term? its always beetween 0,25 and 0,3 since the pump of the alts around 20th march
its a pretty stable coin at the moment

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
pajrinn

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:42:28 PM

10x on lisk coming .
woot woot
nyanhtet

Activity: 476

Bawga

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:45:15 PM

how you guys think about lisk in long term? its always beetween 0,25 and 0,3 since the pump of the alts around 20th march

It you choice for long term, Lisk is best one. It is not ordinary pump & dump coin. Lisk is startup. Invest in Lisk. But research yourself first.  Smiley

Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
leto.atreides

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 06:06:32 PM

i still got 30 votes left.

if you are a deligate that can tell me you are doing something right now for lisk i will vote for you.
i dont want to hear i can make apps ect. because we all know what will happen when SDK commes out. every guy on the world going to make apps as fast they can.

so what are you doing right now for lisk? thats what counts for me right now. already voted for app creators.  but what i told above i think every guy ( crypto using or not) that can make apps will create apps for lisk.

This is what I do:
Next month
As lisk country ambassdor in Romania I'm working on having Lisk as main sponsor for StartupWeekend 2017 in Bucharest.
For this effort I'm asking for donations and some of the delegates donated: atreides , bangomatic, tharude, freiheitswelle, samuray, cryptoadvisor, goldeneye, sgdias, corsaro, forrest, bitseed, liskgate, vrlc92, wannabe_rotenbarron, vipertkd, stoner, hagie, qbanow, odsejen, vi1son, digitron, bioly, MrV, polycrypto, bitbansky, hmachado.Don't be shy and vote for these delegates that help spreading the word about Lisk.

The threshold is ~20k lisk and by now I raised 9.177 lisk. If you want to contribute, feel free to donate to the liskromaniapromofund | 6613995566879771912L

The dead-line is March 23, 2017.
For more details you can check the post on lisk forum: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1442. For a presentation of what is going to happen and more details about StartupWeekend ( a program supported by Google for Entrepreneurs) please see the presentation

Thank you,
Stefan Neagu aka atreides | Lisk Country Ambassador

this is what i wanted to see. im going to vote for you. thankx.

Thank you. I, myself think that this kind of actions are the only ones that can lay the foundation for a more popular Lisk, making it the blockchain technology of choice when it comes about bapps. Nothing else matters on the long run, and if you want to support this type of actions you could also vote(if not already): densmirnov, lamar, bitbansky, danvass. They are, like me, organizing meetups, sponsoring different events on behalf of lisk. Thank you.
Coininvest4

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:10:28 PM

metropolit ETH is centralized system because Vitalik delete transaction from blockchain after DAO hack. Grin  The size of ETH blockchain increases very fast(All projects on the main network). In the future, it will grow faster, only very large companies will be able to serve the ETH nodes, this problem again leads to the centralization of the network. The ETH price is growing now because Roger Ver organized ETH pump.  ETH price will fall in the long term, unlimited amount of coins and infinite inflation will depreciate your investments in ETH. ETC has the same problems except for deleting a transaction. Find other cryptocurrency for investing.

And you created an account to say this. You have a very boring life feel sad for you
I think this guy put an easy password to his old BTK account and lost access to it. LOL

Yes all so true about eth.
That's why I believe rootstock rsk will replace ethereum.
I'm a bag holder of lisk for a while.price is back up so my value isn't anymore in the red.
Lsk inflation is worse than that of eth.

But not sure I will hold lisk anymore.
Have respect for what lisk tries to do.
But with all the funding they have I feel they don't use them to it's potential.

At least eth did this.
They have grown to a huge team of developers.
Cut no expenses on developing and reviewing the code.

Eth is far ahead.
The lack off developers and reviewers is a serious problem for lisk.
Java script is a dangerous language of code and without proper amount of coders and a whole community of code reviewers the chance on success is to my view non existing.

I'm not attacking lisk here.
I know finding devs skilled enough and the time to get time familiar with the code base is not easy done.

Hoping this will improve than this project will have big potential.

Coininvest4

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:28:59 PM

All altcoins are all pumped right now.
Roger probably playing games.
This will drop when fear in bitcoin is resolved.
Long-term highly risky investment.
The chance on success are in my view very slim.
But if it does succeed there is huge potential.
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

I also have a public wallet which you can use: login.polycrypto.tech

I've asked the Lisk Dev Mq (4miners) if he can check out my wallet.
But so far it should be relatively good and secure.

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=login.polycrypto.tech

https://securityheaders.io/?q=login.polycrypto.tech&followRedirects=on
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:38:57 PM

All altcoins are all pumped right now.
Roger probably playing games.
This will drop when fear in bitcoin is resolved.
Long-term highly risky investment.
The chance on success are in my view very slim.
But if it does succeed there is huge potential.

strangely coins get pumped right after the rejection of the etf

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:41:03 PM

finaly another one is waking upp. you got right about that. eth will fall hard its being pumped but the unlimited amounts off coins will kill eth.
lisk in that way:> longterm is good. one off the vest investment. inflation is good on lisk. project is also better then eth.

lisk still need to hire more people. once they got enough people in there team. the project will make fast progress.
afther SDK release it will be a great time.

i think afther a few years we will say we got the king btc and we got Lisk. dont get fooled that lisk will replace btc thats bullshit. but yes i think we can say it like i posted above.

but there need to be done alot off work first.
also they need to speed upp some progress.

its a longterm investment.  you got to have patient.
most people dont got patient same for me but im trying to hold atleast 1 year. hopefully im strong enough to hold for even longer.

Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:46:01 PM

10x on lisk coming .
woot woot

Agreed with you price is will rice but will be hard to get 10x in this attempt. I see around 50k is very realistic in this rally.
Pages: « 1 ... 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 [1937] 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: