Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 [1897] 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:15:11 PM

Sharing opinion obut facts is my goal, and sometimes it's geting stronger when I see s0nix-bagholder nonsense about "great Lisk" lol. He is leading people to loose money by talking bs about Lisk.

Good luck.

No. Share lies and nonsense is your goal.
Facts. For weeks you have been deliberately telling wrong things about the ICO Fund. You write BS as Lisk is Crypti.
I had sent you some links and facts, you ignored everything.

And No. I've never told people to buy or whatever.
But why should this thread to be dominated by fools like you, by scammers like UnunoctiumTesticles or all the Noob FUDster who were never here last year. As soon as the price drops, you rats come out of their holes??

No chance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayohby

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:38:59 PM

So bitch please... don't trick people that project is OK because it's not. Few people like "s0nix" who is spending his life  in this thread to tell people that failed Lisk is great (only because he is bagholder) will not help and change facts. Cool Cool Cool

Smart people see that Lisk is on very bad development. You can't explain it by very long way with funds. Anyway it was great and strong signal that people behind Lisk are kids...

So why ppl here need to trust you? May be you are fudding here to get cheap Lisk? Sonix protect Lisk here bcoz he like Lisk, and you?  Huh

You don't need to trust me, i'm not looking for fans. I'm sharing opinions about some FACTS about weak lisk development which anyone with iq 80+ can see. Lack of good dev team, lack of "vision of project", lack of smart using ICO funds, lack of Dapps, sidechains, lack of popularity, good price, volume, and 1 year with "gems/milestones" like "network launch" "frustration with funds" "move to Berlin" "network is stable" LOL etc. is showing everything about weakness of Lisk. The only goal they did is DPOS. Imo it's just form of inflation, not good way to decetralisation. Don't worry I'm not trading it. If you can't see that I'm talking about FACTS, so you are imo in denial. But don't looking for some secret motives of my posts here. Sharing opinion obut facts is my goal, and sometimes it's geting stronger when I see s0nix-bagholder nonsense about "great Lisk" lol. He is leading people to loose money by talking bs about Lisk.

And BTW I'm not talking "Sell lisk!". Do what you want. Hold, buy, trade how you like. I'm just talking about project per se and its market condition. I'm not shilling any "sell!" nor "buy!". Trading is free for all of us.
Good luck.

i'm with you.

I was a prospective investor, thought of investing but even with the price as low as it is, if I don't believe in it long term, I'm not going to invest.

I look for strong team behind crypto projects, because that's where the value is. I really didn't see it in max or oliver, sad to say.

then sell your lisk and go on your way.

don't have any lisk. i was a 'prospective' investor. after considering pros and cons, i decided not to invest.

on the other hand, are you a real lisk investor? can we see your wallet?

how do we know you aren't trying to pump and dump?
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:44:16 PM

So bitch please... don't trick people that project is OK because it's not. Few people like "s0nix" who is spending his life  in this thread to tell people that failed Lisk is great (only because he is bagholder) will not help and change facts. Cool Cool Cool

Smart people see that Lisk is on very bad development. You can't explain it by very long way with funds. Anyway it was great and strong signal that people behind Lisk are kids...

So why ppl here need to trust you? May be you are fudding here to get cheap Lisk? Sonix protect Lisk here bcoz he like Lisk, and you?  Huh

You don't need to trust me, i'm not looking for fans. I'm sharing opinions about some FACTS about weak lisk development which anyone with iq 80+ can see. Lack of good dev team, lack of "vision of project", lack of smart using ICO funds, lack of Dapps, sidechains, lack of popularity, good price, volume, and 1 year with "gems/milestones" like "network launch" "frustration with funds" "move to Berlin" "network is stable" LOL etc. is showing everything about weakness of Lisk. The only goal they did is DPOS. Imo it's just form of inflation, not good way to decetralisation. Don't worry I'm not trading it. If you can't see that I'm talking about FACTS, so you are imo in denial. But don't looking for some secret motives of my posts here. Sharing opinion obut facts is my goal, and sometimes it's geting stronger when I see s0nix-bagholder nonsense about "great Lisk" lol. He is leading people to loose money by talking bs about Lisk.

And BTW I'm not talking "Sell lisk!". Do what you want. Hold, buy, trade how you like. I'm just talking about project per se and its market condition. I'm not shilling any "sell!" nor "buy!". Trading is free for all of us.
Good luck.

i'm with you.

I was a prospective investor, thought of investing but even with the price as low as it is, if I don't believe in it long term, I'm not going to invest.

I look for strong team behind crypto projects, because that's where the value is. I really didn't see it in max or oliver, sad to say.

then sell your lisk and go on your way.

don't have any lisk. i was a 'prospective' investor. after considering pros and cons, i decided not to invest.

you do not care if you are an investor or not. if a coin do not care go away.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Calabi–Yau Manifold

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:52:04 PM

It's pretty weak for 2 year project with 14,000 BTC funds.

1 year project that has just got access to their ICO funds.

Try again.

What is your motivation to be so active here? Are you here out of the kindness of your heart to stop noobs parting with their money?

Please show full quote with context mr. manipulant:

"Ofc price is lower than ico so maybe it will rise to 20-30k, but overall, it's not easy to be sure about "longterm with Lisk" because lognterm for them is giving them 1year or even more to first demo dapps... It's pretty weak for 2 year project with 14,000 BTC funds. But trade how you like and good luck."

I wrote "pretty weak for 2 y" about Lisk WITH DAPPS after sdk. Lisk is ~1 year old and I add another 1 year for DAPP. Quote about "weak for 2y and 14k btc project" is about time when Lisk will, probably (but not sure) have some dapps.
Calabi–Yau Manifold

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:56:49 PM

i'm with you.

Thanks. I'm happy that some people see that Lisk is uhmm.. bad or just bs and it's not just FUD but sad fact. Team is always KEY, not money. Great team with very talented people can do much more with 1000btc funds than people without skills and talent with 20k btc.
jayohby

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

you do not care if you are an investor or not. if a coin do not care go away.

we have freedom of speech here.

go away you scam artist, bagholder creator.
bawga

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

communitypool

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:26:06 PM

If you are investor, Lisk is best one. I am also investor and all in Lisk. You have a lot of resources to search on Lisk to know it is good or bad one instead of wasting time here and believing on Trolls who spread wrong informations here. I don't tell you to buy, but can advise you to research more about Lisk.  Smiley

Calabi–Yau Manifold

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:26:30 PM

Sharing opinion about facts is my goal, and sometimes it's geting stronger when I see s0nix-bagholder nonsense about "great Lisk" lol. He is leading people to loose money by talking bs about Lisk.

Good luck.

Facts. For weeks you have been deliberately telling wrong things about the ICO Fund. You write BS as Lisk is Crypti.

But why should this thread to be dominated by fools like you, by scammers like UnunoctiumTesticles or all the Noob FUDster who were never here last year. As soon as the price drops, you rats come out of their holes??

No chance!

I'm on your ignore list, all I say is FUD and I'm an idiot by you words, so why you watch, read and even answer my posts?  Grin

"Logic"...? Mmmh... Now I see, if you have similar "logic" as a investor in Lisk telling people 24/7  it's good or even great project... Everything is clear now. Smiley
bawga

communitypool

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:43:55 PM

Good luck.

All of their delay is lack of funds due to legal facts. In december they set up Swiss foundation, accept ICO funds  and already hired 4 new devs and you can see how these new are working now on Lisk github. Now you clear about dev team. Vision is already have before ICO. It is "Blockchain application platform written on javascript " . Lack of smart using ICO funds? C' mon man, Max is best Crypto CEO on using ICO funds IMO.  He really care on using it and it is still remain a lot. He is not wasting ICO funds. Only use when really need. After SDK release, you will see a lot of dapps and lisk will be popular. And price is cheap atm. So my view on Lisk is A+. We will see who will right during this year. Time will tell. Smiley

Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:53:33 PM

It's pretty weak for 2 year project with 14,000 BTC funds.

1 year project that has just got access to their ICO funds.

Try again.

What is your motivation to be so active here? Are you here out of the kindness of your heart to stop noobs parting with their money?

Please show full quote with context mr. manipulant:

"Ofc price is lower than ico so maybe it will rise to 20-30k, but overall, it's not easy to be sure about "longterm with Lisk" because lognterm for them is giving them 1year or even more to first demo dapps... It's pretty weak for 2 year project with 14,000 BTC funds. But trade how you like and good luck."

I wrote "pretty weak for 2 y" about Lisk WITH DAPPS after sdk. Lisk is ~1 year old and I add another 1 year for DAPP. Quote about "weak for 2y and 14k btc project" is about time when Lisk will, probably (but not sure) have some dapps.

What the fuck does that garbled nonsense of a sentence even mean?!

So you are saying it is weak 1 year into the future, after they have done the SDK and people made dapps?

They have had their funds for all of 3 months, and still hold pretty much all of it.

Solid base to work with imo.

alonmuroch

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:53:49 PM

what is the next big release planned?
Wysi

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:55:36 PM

Good luck.

i'm with you.

Lol say no more then. gg.

bawga

communitypool

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:03:12 PM

There are a lot of big things Lisk team will announce in Q2. It base on rebranding that contain Icon, mobile wallet, media kit, explorer and so on. Sry for I can't remember all. For short term, they will release 0.7.0 to mainnet.

s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:18:55 PM

Sharing opinion about facts is my goal, and sometimes it's geting stronger when I see s0nix-bagholder nonsense about "great Lisk" lol. He is leading people to loose money by talking bs about Lisk.

Good luck.

No chance!

I'm on your ignore list, all I say is FUD and I'm an idiot by you words, so why you watch, read and even answer my posts?  Grin

"Logic"...? Mmmh... Now I see, if you have similar "logic" as a investor in Lisk telling people 24/7  it's good or even great project... Everything is clear now. Smiley

LOL

First I should be a delegate, then a bagholder and now an investor. And one of your FUD friends recently said I'm on the Lisk team.
You're really the biggest idiot here. You have no knowledge of Lisk, you don't know about the community people, you write 24/7 only nonsense,

Sooo stupid

And yes, it was a mistake to take you from the IgnoreList.
Now you're back with your trolls and scammers.
Calabi–Yau Manifold

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:35:05 PM

Haha good question... Maybe another major event like "network is very stable" or "Dpos is very stable!" or "just 1 year to SDK" or "Max frustration"? Smiley

In Lisk there's almost no news. News for bagholders is another "community meeting" and Max talking that everything is ok and FUD doesn't matter.

Last "news" was that Lisk advisor don't want to work with Lisk anymore (btw. smart guy imo).
Wysi

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:51:53 PM

Haha good question... Maybe another major event like "network is very stable" or "Dpos is very stable!" or "just 1 year to SDK" or "Max frustration"? Smiley

In Lisk there's almost no news. News for bagholders is another "community meeting" and Max talking that everything is ok and FUD doesn't matter.

Last "news" was that Lisk advisor don't want to work with Lisk anymore (btw. smart guy imo).

The adviser that boohoo'd about not being called for advice?

The adviser that also left ETH?

lol

Again, what is your motivation for posting negativity here all the time

Thegodzilla

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:03:22 PM

where I can find a transcription of the meeting?
bawga

communitypool

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:17:13 PM

It is the latest one: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1420

Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:21:25 PM

You mean today's Blockchain Meetup?
I think a summary or a video will be released soon.

If you mean the last community meeting ...?
Then you can find the transcript here:

Community Meeting (Transcript) - February 11th, 2017

And here is the Lisk channel on YouTube, where you will find the video of the community meeting:

Lisk YouTube
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:33:45 PM

Lisk Foundation‏ @LiskHQ 6 Min.

We had an amazing evening with the local Berliners talking about blockchain tech, Bitcoin, Lisk and much more!

Event No. 2 in planning!

RT: https://twitter.com/LiskHQ/status/839950298491813889
Pages: « 1 ... 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 [1897] 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: