Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:29:10 PM

I could be wrong usually & normally I am.

Don't make no mistake about it..
If you think in your mind for once
Lisk is worth Pennies, then you gotta
Another thing coming...

I previously mentioned if you could
Go back in time & imagine if you bought micosoft/apple/Google Stock
Knowing what you knw now about those
Companies today would you sell it for a pennies
On the dollar?

OK so lookin down the road into the possible
Future of lisk... knowing what's about to come
would you sell your lisk for pennies on the dollar?

The lisk market will let it be known in due
Time if Lisk is of the upper echelon crypto 2.0
Projects out there... Dapps + partnership with
Microsoft azure (mainstream adoption)
+ major marketing campaign (underway)
+ hoarders (counterproductive mechanism
against dumping) + Multiple Exchanges
will be adding Lisk.. a number combination
of things could potentially drive the overall
 value of Lisk even higher.

Theres much Demand for lisk, with a rapidly growing
Community , innovation being deployed By the lisk team.
As many may expect Lisk trade volume could be
Like a "live wire" once trade starts to commence.

P2p360

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitseedmike

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 09:38:40 PM

Nice to see you around p2p360. I remember you from the early Mastercoin days.

MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:38:50 PM

Passphrases/keys:
<snip>
- Everyone who didn't generate a key will be contacted 1-2 weeks after launch. He can then get his LISK via email. This method is not the most secure option, therefore please generate your passphrases ASAP! Also there will be a deadline after which the non-collected LISK will go into the bounty fund.
Everything I've witnessed so far in the LISK ICO has been handled very professionally. Now, the ethical character that is baked into this ecosystem's earliest days will resonate for a long time, so please reflect on the 'Why?' of pushing non-collected LISK into a bounty fund.

I submit that you should not impose a deadline on the non-collected funds. Devs have a fiduciary responsibility not to re-appropriate unclaimed funds, which is somehow incomprehensibly becoming an accepted practice in ICOs (not mentioning any names but you know who you are). It is absolutely unethical to expropriate your earliest supporters' money, no matter what the situation. Yes, ostensibly they are donors, but effectively they are behaving like investors. If they can't or won't claim the LISK, please just leave the claim period open ended, and fulfill the incoming claims once a month. In this way, we will turn more and more people who are late on claims into supporters and proponents of the LISK platform, rather than feeding them sour grapes because their unclaimed LISK was expropriated. Fund seizure is equivalent to the fiat banking practices from which we are trying to escape.

(You could also destroy the unclaimed LISK and refund the BTC back to the return address, but ethically that's probably too much to ask).

Just think it through. People sometimes forget, or they find themselves in situations that make claims very delayed or seemingly impossible. That's just human nature. Blockchains don't forget, and that strength should be used as a benefit for everyone. Humans should not intervene and confiscate future wealth that is growing on the blockchain. Thanks for listening.

This is a very thoughtful post - something of a rarity on this thread.   Thanks for your input.

Lin may very well never return this Crypti, and BTER customers may be out of luck.  Other Crypti donors may hear about the Lisk ICO for the first time from upcoming publicity.  Maybe a possibility is to keep the 2.5M BTER Crypti open as a first-come-first-served exchange pool for tardy Crypti owners whether their excuse is BTER or ignorance of the Lisk ICO.  Service these people until the 2.5M is gone.

There's no good answer, and I suspect that the 1000 people who haven't generated their keys will turn out to be an even bigger headache.

The party's over, time to clean up the mess left behind....

MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:43:34 PM

@c-cex-yuriy: when I can buy LISK on c-cex???
I don't know if I would trust c-cex exchange
Same here I will wait for Bittrex or Polo If I feel the need to sell any.
I actually wouldn't sell any Lisk until it reaches Kraken like ETH, because that's where real money is. Polo is still shady to me.
Why is Polo shady? Polo is the best exchange in my opinion.
shady? lol you dont know what you say, this is top alt coins market.
Polo may be top exchange for small net worth individuals who don't need to withdraw more than $2-10K per day, but anything beyond that, Kraken is where medium to high net worth people go to trade.
I wouldn't say poloniex is shady it's alright I just wouldn't keep btc in therw.  I get scared when it reaches 10. But with kraken I have up to 100 at a time in there and I feel secure its good.
That's exactly what I mean. No one dares to keep more than $10K on Polo, because if something happens, you can't withdraw it all in one day.
We should rally to get Lisk on Kraken.

I agree Kraken is a superior exchange, but for the record most Ethereum trading is done on Polo despite its limits.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#markets
lisker

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 09:50:16 PM

Does someone know the bounty for translating the Lisk documentation?

www.lisk.io - Dapp & Sidechain Platform
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:50:45 PM

Lol, Lisk will never go or be on Kraken ... c'mon guys !
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:52:13 PM

Just to be sure here because I got a bit confused by all of the requests here for generating passphrases, generating keys was supposed to be done right after investing in the ICO for each tranche.
Assuming I did so during the ICO itself there is no need for generating a new one, is that correct?
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:55:18 PM

Passphrases/keys:
<snip>
- Everyone who didn't generate a key will be contacted 1-2 weeks after launch. He can then get his LISK via email. This method is not the most secure option, therefore please generate your passphrases ASAP! Also there will be a deadline after which the non-collected LISK will go into the bounty fund.
Everything I've witnessed so far in the LISK ICO has been handled very professionally. Now, the ethical character that is baked into this ecosystem's earliest days will resonate for a long time, so please reflect on the 'Why?' of pushing non-collected LISK into a bounty fund.

I submit that you should not impose a deadline on the non-collected funds. Devs have a fiduciary responsibility not to re-appropriate unclaimed funds, which is somehow incomprehensibly becoming an accepted practice in ICOs (not mentioning any names but you know who you are). It is absolutely unethical to expropriate your earliest supporters' money, no matter what the situation. Yes, ostensibly they are donors, but effectively they are behaving like investors. If they can't or won't claim the LISK, please just leave the claim period open ended, and fulfill the incoming claims once a month. In this way, we will turn more and more people who are late on claims into supporters and proponents of the LISK platform, rather than feeding them sour grapes because their unclaimed LISK was expropriated. Fund seizure is equivalent to the fiat banking practices from which we are trying to escape.

(You could also destroy the unclaimed LISK and refund the BTC back to the return address, but ethically that's probably too much to ask).

Just think it through. People sometimes forget, or they find themselves in situations that make claims very delayed or seemingly impossible. That's just human nature. Blockchains don't forget, and that strength should be used as a benefit for everyone. Humans should not intervene and confiscate future wealth that is growing on the blockchain. Thanks for listening.

This is a very thoughtful post - something of a rarity on this thread.   Thanks for your input.

Lin may very well never return this Crypti, and BTER customers may be out of luck.  Other Crypti donors may hear about the Lisk ICO for the first time from upcoming publicity.  Maybe a possibility is to keep the 2.5M BTER Crypti open as a first-come-first-served exchange pool for tardy Crypti owners whether their excuse is BTER or ignorance of the Lisk ICO.  Service these people until the 2.5M is gone.

There's no good answer, and I suspect that the 1000 people who haven't generated their keys will turn out to be an even bigger headache.

I still cant believe people trust BTER.

They are a bloody mobster exchange, Chinese maffia tactics.

They are pure scum who stole BTC before and had a major role in the BitBay story.

BTER is absolute crap and only people who dont give a dime about their money keep it there.

BAH! Undecided

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:57:41 PM

Passphrases/keys:
<snip>

This is a very thoughtful post - something of a rarity on this thread.   Thanks for your input.

Lin may very well never return this Crypti, and BTER customers may be out of luck.  Other Crypti donors may hear about the Lisk ICO for the first time from upcoming publicity.  Maybe a possibility is to keep the 2.5M BTER Crypti open as a first-come-first-served exchange pool for tardy Crypti owners whether their excuse is BTER or ignorance of the Lisk ICO.  Service these people until the 2.5M is gone.

They are pure scum who stole BTC before and had a major role in the BitBay story.

BTER is absolute crap and only people who dont give a dime about their money keep it there.

BAH! Undecided

Really awesome, people still using bter after the hack or theft of 7170 btc ?

PS: if someone of you don't know the story... search on google 'bter hacked'.
Kevinrasf

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:00:45 PM

Passphrases/keys:
<snip>

BAH! Undecided

Yes, unbelievable.

Call it stupidity or lack of research before putting money in someone's hands.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:03:23 PM

Passphrases/keys:
<snip>

This is a very thoughtful post - something of a rarity on this thread.   Thanks for your input.

Lin may very well never return this Crypti, and BTER customers may be out of luck.  Other Crypti donors may hear about the Lisk ICO for the first time from upcoming publicity.  Maybe a possibility is to keep the 2.5M BTER Crypti open as a first-come-first-served exchange pool for tardy Crypti owners whether their excuse is BTER or ignorance of the Lisk ICO.  Service these people until the 2.5M is gone.

BAH! Undecided

Yes, unbelievable.

probably the 2nd. It's like people here, many of them have just invested because of the huge amount of BTC rose, but what if people here were talking about a scam, a real scam, fake txi and so on, they don't read, they follow the money, they will lose their money. Crypto needs people like them to let who is informed well to make profit.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
bl4ck_

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:04:13 PM

poloniex have :

Level 3 Verification
Daily withdrawal limit $25,000 USD equivalent

and

You may request a higher limit by contacting support.
Enhanced Verification
Individual or Corporate Accounts requiring limits >$25,000 USD equivalent

wtf who need more....
btw ETH there is on bitfinex, Kraken and what?  nothing... POLO have 61.28 % volume Kraken 18.54 %.....
Kevinrasf

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:06:38 PM

Passphrases/keys:
<snip>

BAH! Undecided

Yes, unbelievable.

probably the 2nd. It's like people here, many of them have just invested because of the huge amount of BTC rose, but what if people here were talking about a scam, a real scam, fake txi and so on, they don't read, they follow the money, they will lose their money. Crypto needs people like them to let who is informed well to make profit.

Amen to that lol.

Crypto world needs more souls to harvest.

Prepare the ICO's and scam exchanges as Excrow party.

peer2peer360

Activity: 561

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:18:41 PM

Nice to see you around p2p360. I remember you from the early Mastercoin days.

Hey wats going on..

You jus reminded me. Grin
Those were the early early
days when i was in.
Mastercoin & counterparty.
Had good times back then..

Now the next phrase for crypto 2.0 projects
Is mainstream adoption..
We may jus be in a better position
Now that crypto 2.0 innovation
 has mature over the year.

We all keep our eyes close
To the forum for the next big thing
In crypto

Glad to see u still around

P2p360

redcastle

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:21:44 PM

Now that the ICO is over, can we focus on making Lisk a success?

Clearly the success of Lisk depends on the success of Lisk DAPP store.

Currently Ethereum dapp directory (http://dapps.ethercasts.com) has ONLY 34 LIVE Ethereum Dapps, so Lisk can certainly surpass that number of dapps within this summer, if we promote Lisk heavily to Javascript developers outside crypto world, through contests with serious monetary prizes.

I found most Ethereum dapps too specicific to crypto world so I prepared a list of sites using Javascript in real world applications, all for your inspiration:

World's Top Sites related to Node.js
http://www.nodecloud.org

7 Awesome Things You Can Build with Node.js:
http://blog.teamtreehouse.com/7-awesome-things-can-build-node-js

100's of Projects, Applications, and Companies Using Node:
https://github.com/nodejs/node-v0.x-archive/wiki/Projects,-Applications,-and-Companies-Using-Node

Too bad I'm not good at programming, but I have nice ideas...there is some way or tutorial to create apps without knowing how to code? Tongue
Maythe2nd

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:26:52 PM

lisk thread will hit 500 pages before the launch, it's more than eth thread! amazing!
Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:29:31 PM

Just to be sure here because I got a bit confused by all of the requests here for generating passphrases, generating keys was supposed to be done right after investing in the ICO for each tranche.
Assuming I did so during the ICO itself there is no need for generating a new one, is that correct?

you're not the only one who is confused.  i'm beyond confused.  i'm assuming i'm all set since i generated one during the ICO.

it's frustrating that more care isn't taken when writing updates - confusing could easily be avoided.

alas, every ICO seems to have confusion

NEM, LSK, STRAT
bitarri

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:31:21 PM

Lol, Lisk will never go or be on Kraken ... c'mon guys !

Why not?

ETH is on Kraken and it accounts for 50% of Kraken trading volume:
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kraken/

You don't think they'll noticed 2nd largest ICO ?
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:33:38 PM

lisk thread will hit 500 pages before the launch, it's more than eth thread! amazing!

Yes good to see this but remember the point is the technology, marketing and the whole business around LISK in the near future. A spammed thread wont affect the spread and price Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:35:17 PM

Just contacted Kraken about adding Lisk to its exchange.  Will give update here when they reply back.  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: