Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Christians hate Atheists?  (Read 7324 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:53:05 PM

Or take a car for example. The car is complex. But the people who made it are way more complex.

There are so extremely many of examples of less complexity coming from greater complexity, and no examples of greater complexity coming from lesser complexity, that this is a law of the universe... at least until someone proves it wrong. They need to start by finding even one example.

That is why paying attention in biology class pays off.

I have two questions for you:

Do you know we are mammals? yes or no, please?

Do you know that we have a common ancestor with chimpanzees? yes or no, please?

I'm assuming you acknowledge the evolution since you are claiming God programmed it.

If you accept that live evolves from simpler live forms, you accept that life becomes more complex over time.

These are not necessarily yes or no questions.

We are considered mammalian by many.

Nobody has scientific proof that we have common ancestry with chimpanzees.

Life changes in some ways. The definition of evolve or evolution has only been assumed so far, but has not been given.

Smiley

You mean apart from genetics and physical caracteristics?

Well what do you want as proofs. We've got all the evidence you need you just have to ask!

The evidence can be interpreted in other ways. Because of this, it is not really evidence.

Smiley

LOL!

Ok how do you interprete the fact that we got all those similarities with Chimpanze?

When you look at the fossil record, there are even more, that are extinct today. Yet none of them is a crossover. Each of them are distinct in their DNA, with no DNA showing both of them. In fact, when you try adding DNA from one group to another, the added DNA is gradually "weeded out" of their system in their descendents. This is another great evidence for the fact that God made all the various kinds of plants and animals to be their own distinct species.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:32:01 PM

Atheists deny truth, but not fairy tales.

What does this even mean?

The bible is a fairy tale, unless you can prove me wrong. Maybe send uber jesus round to pick me up.

Since God has been scientifically proven to exist, atheism is the fairytale.

Smiley

AHAAHHAHAHHAAH I just love this guy's posts. Cheesy He's eathera master troll or a complete idiot, anyways I just love his posts that are that stupid, they are actually funny. Also, whenever someone puts " Smiley " a tthe end of the stupid argument, I'd burn them on the city square.

"Since God has been scientifically proven to exist, atheism is the fairytale."

"God has been scientifically proven to exist"

"has been scientifically proven"

"scientifically proven

lol wat? where's the proof? Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:37:28 PM

Or take a car for example. The car is complex. But the people who made it are way more complex.

There are so extremely many of examples of less complexity coming from greater complexity, and no examples of greater complexity coming from lesser complexity, that this is a law of the universe... at least until someone proves it wrong. They need to start by finding even one example.

I'm assuming you acknowledge the evolution since you are claiming God programmed it.

If you accept that live evolves from simpler live forms, you accept that life becomes more complex over time.

Life changes in some ways. The definition of evolve or evolution has only been assumed so far, but has not been given.

Smiley

"We are considered mammalian by many."

"Nobody has scientific proof that we have common ancestry with chimpanzees."

Have you payed any attention at your biology class? did you even bother to go to school? No one can be this dense, this stupid and blind. Maybe if you're in some cult and brainwashed, but if that's not the case.... then boy, you have some problems.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:46:22 PM

When you look at the fossil record, there are even more, that are extinct today. Yet none of them is a crossover. Each of them are distinct in their DNA, with no DNA showing both of them. In fact, when you try adding DNA from one group to another, the added DNA is gradually "weeded out" of their system in their descendents. This is another great evidence for the fact that God made all the various kinds of plants and animals to be their own distinct species.

Smiley

We carry between 3-6% of Neanderthal DNA.  Case closed.

If you really interested in learning about human history,  I strongly recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Sapiens-Humankind-Yuval-Noah-Harari/dp/0062316095/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:50:16 AM

Smiley

We carry between 3-6% of Neanderthal DNA.  Case closed.

If you really interested in learning about human history,  I strongly recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Sapiens-Humankind-Yuval-Noah-Harari/dp/0062316095/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Well, this isn't entirely correct. First of all, all life on earth has about 97% of the same DNA just to be alive. Perhaps we have 3-6% of the remainder that we match Neanderthals in. But probably it is only 3-6% of the remainder that we are different in. In other words, we are virtually very like neanderthals.

Some people suggest that neanderthals are simply very aged humans. Since our understanding of the age of the earth is really only theoretical, we don't really know when neanderthals walked the earth. Since evolution flow is entirely theoretical, there is really no clarity that we had a common ancestry with either neanderthals or chimpanzees. More than likely neanderthals were a form of early human before some of the genetics died out of people.

See http://www.jackcuozzo.com/.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:54:56 AM

Atheists deny truth, but not fairy tales.

What does this even mean?

The bible is a fairy tale, unless you can prove me wrong. Maybe send uber jesus round to pick me up.

Since God has been scientifically proven to exist, atheism is the fairytale.

Smiley

AHAAHHAHAHHAAH I just love this guy's posts. Cheesy He's eathera master troll or a complete idiot, anyways I just love his posts that are that stupid, they are actually funny. Also, whenever someone puts " Smiley " a tthe end of the stupid argument, I'd burn them on the city square.

"Since God has been scientifically proven to exist, atheism is the fairytale."

"God has been scientifically proven to exist"

"has been scientifically proven"

"scientifically proven

lol wat? where's the proof? Cheesy

Again, the proof is found in combining these 3 scientific laws:
1. Cause and effect;
2. Complex universe;
3. Universal entropy.

I have explained these in reasonable detail in this and other threads. If you would like to peruse my posts, go here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=149737;sa=showPosts.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:57:29 AM

Smiley

"We are considered mammalian by many."

"Nobody has scientific proof that we have common ancestry with chimpanzees."

Have you payed any attention at your biology class? did you even bother to go to school? No one can be this dense, this stupid and blind. Maybe if you're in some cult and brainwashed, but if that's not the case.... then boy, you have some problems.

The things of science that talk about evolution are scientific theory. Cause and effect is basic scientific law. Scientific law trumps scientific theory. Cause and effect show that evolution is simply pre-programmed changes... pre-programmed to happen, by God, Who has been proven by science to exist.

Smiley

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:09:28 AM

Smiley

Well what do you want as proofs. We've got all the evidence you need you just have to ask!

The evidence can be interpreted in other ways. Because of this, it is not really evidence.

Smiley

LOL!

Ok how do you interprete the fact that we got all those similarities with Chimpanze?

Smiley

Wtf are you even talking about?

That's totally wrong! DNA is deeply shared between species! We even have 45% of DNA of common with a banana ><
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:25:50 AM

Smiley

Smiley

LOL!

Smiley

That's totally wrong! DNA is deeply shared between species! We even have 45% of DNA of common with a banana ><

You have missed some of what we have been saying cross-thread. Sameness in DNA is more like 97%. But the parts that distinctly determine a species, never cross over to another species.

However, this talk about DNA is going away from much of what we were originally talking about... that it is frustration with atheist stupidity that Christians mostly have. It only looks like hate.

Smiley

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:45:27 AM

Smiley

Smiley

LOL!

Smiley

You have missed some of what we have been saying cross-thread. Sameness in DNA is more like 97%. But the parts that distinctly determine a species, never cross over to another species.

However, this talk about DNA is going away from much of what we were originally talking about... that it is frustration with atheist stupidity that Christians mostly have. It only looks like hate.

Smiley

Yeah frustration of atheist even if YOU'RE the one talking about it in the first place...

And that's dumb of saying that what is nto common... Is not common....

That's obvious! The parts of DNA that are unique of one specie are... Unique for one specie!

Here is your logical fallacy: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:07:58 AM

Smiley

Smiley

LOL!

Smiley

Smiley

Yeah frustration of atheist even if YOU'RE the one talking about it in the first place...

That's obvious! The parts of DNA that are unique of one specie are... Unique for one specie!

Hey, thanks man. I am not going to look up your site, because I don't really want to get into an argument about DNA and such.

Smiley

mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:10:52 AM

Smiley

Smiley

LOL!

Smiley

Smiley

Hey, thanks man. I am not going to look up your site, because I don't really want to get into an argument about DNA and such.

Smiley

This website is not about DNA but about all the logical falacies that your explanations contain... You should look it up...

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:28:40 AM

Some people suggest that neanderthals are simply very aged humans. Since our understanding of the age of the earth is really only theoretical, we don't really know when neanderthals walked the earth. Since evolution flow is entirely theoretical, there is really no clarity that we had a common ancestry with either neanderthals or chimpanzees. More than likely neanderthals were a form of early human before some of the genetics died out of people.

Smiley

So much nonsense in your post that I don't even know were to begin.

Neanderthals were one of the human subspecies within the same genus (Homo) as Homo Sapiens.

What do you mean age of earth is theoretical?  You mean it is an estimation. The fact is that is is approx. 4.5 Billion years old.

Neanderthals became extinct about 30,000 years ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal

There is no evolution flow, I think you mean evolutionary tree.  It is not theoretical, it is backed by data and archaeological artifacts.

Neanderthals lived in small bands of 50-150 people who knew each other very well.  Homo Sapiens invented myths which helped to organize into larger bands.  Having common myth or God allowed for co-operation between strangers. Gods/Myths united strangers behind a common goal (to serve the same God for example) So their bands were larger, few thousand by some accounts.

Neanderthals were killed off by Sapiens.  They were no match to a large number of smart, small ape bands.  Some Neanderthals cross bread with Sapiens as the two subspecies met.  That is why some of us have more Neanderthal DNA and features than others. (This guy kinda looks like one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Valuev)

I suggest you think before you post.  This is not your church where you can spout any nonsense you like.

You are wrong about evolution. The fact of universal cause and effect shows that everything is pre-programmed by Something. This changes how you and science generally understand evolution entirely.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:30:41 AM

Smiley

Smiley

LOL!

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

This website is not about DNA but about all the logical falacies that your explanations contain... You should look it up...

The thing that I am right about is that science proves that God exists, through cause and effect, combined with a complex universe, combined with universal entropy.

Smiley

mainpmf

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:13:34 AM

Smiley

Smiley

LOL!

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

The thing that I am right about is that science proves that God exists, through cause and effect, combined with a complex universe, combined with universal entropy.

Smiley

It would be true, if you wouldn't be completely wrong about entropy cause you absolutely don't understand what is entropy, and if you were not wrong with cause and consequences too!

Truckcoin

mainpmf

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:14:14 AM

Smiley

Neanderthals were one of the human subspecies within the same genus (Homo) as Homo Sapiens.

What do you mean age of earth is theoretical?  You mean it is an estimation. The fact is that is is approx. 4.5 Billion years old.

There is no evolution flow, I think you mean evolutionary tree.  It is not theoretical, it is backed by data and archaeological artifacts.

Neanderthals lived in small bands of 50-150 people who knew each other very well.  Homo Sapiens invented myths which helped to organize into larger bands.  Having common myth or God allowed for co-operation between strangers. Gods/Myths united strangers behind a common goal (to serve the same God for example) So their bands were larger, few thousand by some accounts.

Neanderthals were killed off by Sapiens.  They were no match to a large number of smart, small ape bands.  Some Neanderthals cross bread with Sapiens as the two subspecies met.  That is why some of us have more Neanderthal DNA and features than others. (This guy kinda looks like one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Valuev)

I suggest you think before you post.  This is not your church where you can spout any nonsense you like.

You are wrong about evolution. The fact of universal cause and effect shows that everything is pre-programmed by Something. This changes how you and science generally understand evolution entirely.

Cool

And what is the cause of God then? Go to the end of your reasonning!

Truckcoin

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:51:39 AM

Smiley

If you really interested in learning about human history,  I strongly recommend this book:

Well, this isn't entirely correct. First of all, all life on earth has about 97% of the same DNA just to be alive. Perhaps we have 3-6% of the remainder that we match Neanderthals in. But probably it is only 3-6% of the remainder that we are different in. In other words, we are virtually very like neanderthals.

Smiley

Oh so carbon datation is also theoritical now?

Funny how everything proving you wrong becomes a theory and is not proven while the entire scientific community considers it proven ^^

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:49:31 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Oh so carbon datation is also theoritical now?

Funny how everything proving you wrong becomes a theory and is not proven while the entire scientific community considers it proven ^^

Carbon dating is a fact. The results from using it are inconclusive. You can see this by how many times it is wrong... way off by miles and thousands of years in some cases.

If you want to believe as truth, something that has been proven incorrect time after time, you have yourself a neat little religion going there, and your faith in it is almost as strong as your ignorance about it.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:52:14 PM

Smiley

Cool

And what is the cause of God then? Go to the end of your reasonning!

When you build a garage, you aren't in the blueprint of the thing.

God built the universe. He isn't in the blueprint.

Cause and effect are not something that control Him. They are simply used by Him. He is outside of them.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:54:52 PM

Smiley

Smiley

LOL!

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

It would be true, if you wouldn't be completely wrong about entropy cause you absolutely don't understand what is entropy, and if you were not wrong with cause and consequences too!

Okay. You don't like the fact that entropy is the gradual dispersing and diffusing of the complexity in the universe, into simplicity. I can understand that you don't like it.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: