Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SPEX] SproutsExtreme sha256 pos/pow hybrid  (Read 33281 times)
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:29:59 AM

SPEX blockchain is still rolling along.  Recently updated on CryptoChainer.com.  Can confirm deposits function at Yobit, just tested.  Now if someone wants to buy up all the 1 sat coin, then Huh

Someone did just that a while back, and there was a quick, but fun run.
soloasi

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:35:08 AM

hi!!!, sadly i just found this coin, i was more with sprouts, and theres only one exchanger where it is sold and its 'yobit', as far as the stake is 100% its even more than STRB; i would like to buy some..

Whats the min to stake this coin?, if theres anyone interested on selling some let me know.  Smiley
steve321

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:15:23 PM

If anyone needs the Windows wallet, here is a direct link to it, on the CryptoChainer server:

http://216.14.113.56/cryptochainer.chains/chains/SproutsExtreme_wallet.zip

It may trigger false positive on scans, as many wallets do, but I've been using it with no issues.  The blockchain on CryptoChainer.com was updated recently, and will updated again soon.  Coins successfully sent to Yobit yesterday, although it did take some time to confirm.

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:21:54 AM

Just to let everyone know and to beware that the coin can be very unpredictable at times.

It can be performing normal then for a couple of days to a week the blockchain will fork onto whoever has the most coins on that chain, I think SPEX has a vulnerability being exploited like the original PeerCoin Timewarp hack since it was built on that base.
Enticed87

Activity: 413

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:47:00 AM

Just to let everyone know and to beware that the coin can be very unpredictable at times.

It can be performing normal then for a couple of days to a week the blockchain will fork onto whoever has the most coins on that chain, I think SPEX has a vulnerability being exploited like the original PeerCoin Timewarp hack since it was built on that base.

Really is this what has been happening from the very start ? I recall this coin being forked like 6 times within the first week....

That's almost a fork every day.... I too recommended to stay well away from it unless you plan on fixing it or doing a coin swap to an unbroken base.
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:54:50 AM

Really is this what has been happening from the very start ? I recall this coin being forked like 6 times within the first week....

That's almost a fork every day.... I too recommended to stay well away from it unless you plan on fixing it or doing a coin swap to an unbroken base.

Lol I remember this, a fork a day kept the miners away quite literally.

Once the CPU/GPU mining stopped and it went to pools is when the problems started to happen, has anyone looked at the source code to see what the problem might be or is it just because of a dodgy search and replace error ?
Dreamofbtcman

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:56:38 AM

I love sprouts Extreme! Tongue
Enticed87

Activity: 413

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:06:22 PM

SPEX is such a good buy in Roll Eyes you can't go wrong with 1 satoshi Tongue it is like big up Cool it will make you smile then it will make it turn upside down Embarrassed
SushiNoTomato

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:32:18 AM

SPEX is such a good buy in Roll Eyes you can't go wrong with 1 satoshi Tongue it is like big up Cool it will make you smile then it will make it turn upside down Embarrassed

This is pretty much an abandoned coin with multiple forks, sounds a bit too much like ECASH to me & look how that ended up.

I suggest just giving up on it as it is too much effort to fix and nobody can use it in its current state.
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:20:27 AM

This doesn't seem like sprouts extreme, more like extreme demise.

Officially DEAD !

steve321

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:37:28 AM

SproutsExtreme will never die!  The blockchain is caught up, and recently uploaded to CryptoChainer.com

The coin will be re-born soon, stay tuned & keep staking!
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:30:06 AM

SproutsExtreme will never die!  The blockchain is caught up, and recently uploaded to CryptoChainer.com

So can we sell the Billions of Trillions of coins there is currently ? Interesting... will you buy them ? lol
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:38:20 PM

SproutsExtreme will never die!  The blockchain is caught up, and recently uploaded to CryptoChainer.com

I am stuck at block 96084 and any good nodes?
RidgyDidge

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:40:09 PM

SproutsExtreme will never die!  The blockchain is caught up, and recently uploaded to CryptoChainer.com

I am stuck at block 96084.

The coin constantly does that, it forks & then forks & then forks again & then someone just chooses their own chain and uploads it so others can use their fork.

ironsniper

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:15:46 AM

what causes this and is there a fix?
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:28:00 PM

The only fun about this thing when you get 1000 coins for free at Yobit and blow them on dice there.
RidgyDidge

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:12:01 AM

The only fun about this thing when you get 1000 coins for free at Yobit and blow them on dice there.

LMAO SPEX is literally just a spec in the altcoin world as it has many worlds within itself (FORKS) lol

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:38:46 PM

LMAO SPEX is literally just a spec in the altcoin world as it has many worlds within itself (FORKS) lol

I got few millions of it but it keeps forking so many times not even funny anymore.
RidgyDidge

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:12:40 AM

I got few millions of it but it keeps forking so many times not even funny anymore.

Just leave it be this is just another E-CASH, too big of a supply that it just forks every time a user stakes on the network lol

SushiNoTomato

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:39:38 AM

It is amazing that someone keeps buying SPEX on YoBit even though when syncing up you might be lucky to get onto the main chain... for a minute or two Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: