Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84113 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:36:17 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?

By the title anyone could know that you are sort of a easy cash earning worm which is always looking for easy ways of earning money and such people mostly get hunted by scammers which are always promising for big returns but they don't really give anything.
So i would suggest you to get out of that thought of earning easy cash, because there is no any way of getting easy cash and if there are then they wont pay you much.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:38:13 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
join in a signature campaign where you can earn alot of bitcoin or $$$ and other way to earn through gambling and sports betting and lastly mining where you buy equipment to mine in bitcoin network

Signature campaign will never give you lot of bitcoins as the payouts are fixed and are not too high and gambling will make you loose all your money, so not a great option to go for.
he's seeking to earn easy cash so i guess few bucks is not going to be a problem and it's fine to join a signature campaign but i'd agree with your last point that gambling will only result lose at the end so better get away if you really want to gather your money or reaching your target,some people say that bitcoin mining is not profitable anymore due to halving but there's also exist so many altcoins so why don't give it a try? since the difficulties are still easy
Yeah, if he want to earn few bucks signature campaign would be the choice and if you have skills that could be offered in service you may make more bitcoin. But if you want to double it faster there are some gambling site you can join in, I suggest to try sports betting.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:05:39 PM

By the title anyone could know that you are sort of a easy cash earning worm which is always looking for easy ways of earning money and such people mostly get hunted by scammers which are always promising for big returns but they don't really give anything.
So i would suggest you to get out of that thought of earning easy cash, because there is no any way of getting easy cash and if there are then they wont pay you much.

Thank you for the old timers that keeps on preventing us new ones in being a victim by this scams.

Just thinking about it, it is really hard to believe that it will be doubled with just putting your money in it. Obviously in the end it will just rob you or you rob them first if they pay at start.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:07:38 PM

join in a signature campaign where you can earn alot of bitcoin or $$$ and other way to earn through gambling and sports betting and lastly mining where you buy equipment to mine in bitcoin network

Signature campaign will never give you lot of bitcoins as the payouts are fixed and are not too high and gambling will make you loose all your money, so not a great option to go for.
he's seeking to earn easy cash so i guess few bucks is not going to be a problem and it's fine to join a signature campaign but i'd agree with your last point that gambling will only result lose at the end so better get away if you really want to gather your money or reaching your target,some people say that bitcoin mining is not profitable anymore due to halving but there's also exist so many altcoins so why don't give it a try? since the difficulties are still easy
Yeah, if he want to earn few bucks signature campaign would be the choice and if you have skills that could be offered in service you may make more bitcoin. But if you want to double it faster there are some gambling site you can join in, I suggest to try sports betting.

You can go for sports betting only if you hold knowledge of certain game and if you follow that particular game, but still I feel its a big risk to take.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:11:14 PM

With all these doubler sites that claim to do it I don't think it keeps paying because of the last few that joined will lose out by not getting paid when they close up shop as they always seem to do when they want to run away will all the investors funds. Embarrassed

That doubler sites or ponzi things is really risky for doubling bitcoin, they can easily scammed your bitcoins. My advice is don't invest on ponzi like that who claim can doubling your bitcoins.
Sergiorr101

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:38:05 PM

it is just impossible to double your bitcoins to be honest, in my opinion bitcoins are not going to give anyone free money

Monnt
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:39:10 PM

With all these doubler sites that claim to do it I don't think it keeps paying because of the last few that joined will lose out by not getting paid when they close up shop as they always seem to do when they want to run away will all the investors funds. Embarrassed

That is a strategy to make them lose more. By just making you feel that you are doubling it, well they will give it at first then they will give more encouraging you to keep doing it and making the investment larger for a bigger profit until they will bail out when they see profit.
It's like letting you take a bite of their services and making you want to invest more and if you do, you're pretty much like throwing away money. There's no easy way to double out your money, unless you only have a small amount initially. But generally, you'd need to work hard, harder than you usually do if you want to double it fast.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:40:50 PM

That is a strategy to make them lose more. By just making you feel that you are doubling it, well they will give it at first then they will give more encouraging you to keep doing it and making the investment larger for a bigger profit until they will bail out when they see profit.
It's like letting you take a bite of their services and making you want to invest more and if you do, you're pretty much like throwing away money. There's no easy way to double out your money, unless you only have a small amount initially. But generally, you'd need to work hard, harder than you usually do if you want to double it fast.

It is very true, first when you invest low bitcoin you will get the doubler or as per their term, but as soon as you start to do more and then their you are getting in their trap and you will lose all your investment and some days after when their target is achieved they will run away.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:45:15 PM

it is just impossible to double your bitcoins to be honest, in my opinion bitcoins are not going to give anyone free money
nothing is impossible. you just have to find your way of doing it some people do it by gambling,trading,investing. i will highly recommend trading or investing.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:53:16 PM

nothing is impossible. you just have to find your way of doing it some people do it by gambling,trading,investing. i will highly recommend trading or investing.

I will prefer to go for trading instead of investing it, as there are no legit sites available whom we can trust to invest our money and the only way I know to double coins is to double the efforts.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1162

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:55:59 PM

Thats the plan of bitcoin doubler sites. They will pay you as long as you keep on deposit low amount. You will gain trust as you feel they really pay and double your coins. Once you deposit a high amount, they will never pay you or reply you back  Embarrassed
Sweetbtc

Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:48:43 PM

quote 8
You can join any good signature campaign here once your rank goes up as there are not many campaigns available for your rank.Or if you are in a hurry,buy any higher rank account and join sig campaigns.Thats the only easy way to make bitcoin that I can think of

How much do the ranks actually go for? Can you link me to a thread? If i try to rank up on my own; how long will it take for me to reach senior member? Also which signature campaign is best if i want to achieve the maximum payment for the posts i make on the forum.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:50:23 PM

Normally people always switch into a signature campaingn because it is more profitable than a faucet or faucets but i wanna advice you be a youtuber you can earn a lot of $ from there and even from blogging

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:50:34 PM

Thats the plan of bitcoin doubler sites. They will pay you as long as you keep on deposit low amount. You will gain trust as you feel they really pay and double your coins. Once you deposit a high amount, they will never pay you or reply you back  Embarrassed

Yeah that is a real fact of doubler sites as they will pay you once or twice but once they collect enough funds from all investors they will surely run away with it.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:56:24 PM

There is no easy way to success bro. You won't get a proper answer here as your question is to complocated even old members can't answer. Also the title says you are looking for a way to double you btc? And there is no real proper way (stay out of doubler sites). You won't get a decent amount of money if you don't work your ass of to it.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:58:16 PM

There is no easy way to success bro. You won't get a proper answer here as your question is to complocated even old members can't answer. Also the title says you are looking for a way to double you btc? And there is no real proper way (stay out of doubler sites). You won't get a decent amount of money if you don't work your ass of to it.

There is no site in the world which can double your coins in a quick time and if you come across through those sites then make sure that you don't invest there as almost all sites are scams.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:17:14 PM

I was surprised when i saw that people still looking for easy money in internet, comon guys? there is no logic here, you are just telling your ideas to other people...

CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:18:37 PM

When you see such proposals, you have to be careful to not end up in some scam. Most of the legit investments often require a lot of time to give you such returns, and be happy if you get it in a few months.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:19:28 PM

When you see such proposals, you have to be careful to not end up in some scam. Most of the legit investments often require a lot of time to give you such returns, and be happy if you get it in a few months.

There is no site at a moment that can double your coins in a quick time, its all about making false promises and once they have enough investors they will surely disappear.

umaOuma

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:06:01 PM

I can't say a certain way for this, but I truly believe that with the proper monitoring and a lot of patience you may finally perform some good trades, but I have to say that doubling it in the short term is rare and it's something difficult.

Yeah you can double your coins with trading but it will also take long time, but one thing is sure you will never double your coins by investing it in any online sites.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: