Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84108 times)
shinkicker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:03:15 PM

If you want to double bitcoin just spend the time trading it and you will double it in no time, or invest it wisely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grillo

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:04:33 PM

Margin trading.  You can make quick bucks with scalping.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:16:08 PM

Margin trading.  You can make quick bucks with scalping.

Scalping is not easy, you need to know how to trade naked charts with price action in order to master it and make "quick bucks"...
Doubling ain't hard, it takes time but you can do it by buying and selling only, no need to do it in Forex...

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:35:20 PM

Is it really possible that someone can double our bitcoins in few hours? I mean if that would be possible then everyone would be holding millions of coins in their wallet.
West man

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:43:52 PM

Only way I can think of doing this is by gambling. Whether it be in the investor programs which is a gamble and risk in itself or putting all on black and a spin of the roulette wheel. Both don't guarantee anything back but is the only way I know you can double your coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
niall05

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:31:34 AM

Gambling is the fastest way to double your bitcoins in a day or even in an hour if you are really lucky. Life is a gamble anyways so it's up to you to decide on that.
Even I agree that life is a gamble but I do not want to risk my entire life and wealth with the gambling. If you believe gambling is based on luck, then luck will not favor you all the time. Even life is a gamble we can secure it by taking calculated risk which is not at all possible with gambling.
I think gambling is the best double ur bitcoin in just ew hours but I think also u can loss ur bitcoin faster if u make a little profit in gambling stop it and withdraw it . and play the next day. Don't be greedy if u are playing be contented.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:37:36 AM

Gambling is the fastest way to double your bitcoins in a day or even in an hour if you are really lucky. Life is a gamble anyways so it's up to you to decide on that.
if you believe in life is a gamble then you must believe in do or die too. If you go for gambling then you can make profits if you are lucky. Otherwise it will become a poor. Never suggest gambling a way for doubling your bitcoins and never go for do or die options.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 06:56:55 AM

if you believe in life is a gamble then you must believe in do or die too. If you go for gambling then you can make profits if you are lucky. Otherwise it will become a poor. Never suggest gambling a way for doubling your bitcoins and never go for do or die options.

Gambling is not a good idea to earn double yes hes right if your lucky you gain big profit what if your unlucky your making yourself poor and maybe you become beggar cause you gamble the money. The best suggestion to double your money is to do tradings you can earn more their without fear of be scam

gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:22:24 AM

Dont fall in ponzi's to double your bitcoins. Try dice sites better than pozni really.

yeah, don't join ponzi schemes for losing your money, with it you will be shocked at scam, so i think the OP has to follow your suggestion to lose his money, to join dice, there you will get entertained while losing, but the lose is definite either it is ponzi or gambling.

I suggest try to start your own business, offline or online.
bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:53:49 AM

I can't believe people still fall for this. I need to make a double your #Bitcoin site and become rich lol

rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:29:39 AM

Gambling is not a good idea to earn double yes hes right if your lucky you gain big profit what if your unlucky your making yourself poor and maybe you become beggar cause you gamble the money. The best suggestion to double your money is to do tradings you can earn more their without fear of be scam
Around this time it is really hard to doubling your Bitcoins now around this time, that value is not even rising and gambling can be very risky for all of us.
So the best thing is that you have to wait and see for what will happen with the future later.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:17:02 AM

Even I agree that life is a gamble but I do not want to risk my entire life and wealth with the gambling. If you believe gambling is based on luck, then luck will not favor you all the time. Even life is a gamble we can secure it by taking calculated risk which is not at all possible with gambling.
I think gambling is the best double ur bitcoin in just ew hours but I think also u can loss ur bitcoin faster if u make a little profit in gambling stop it and withdraw it . and play the next day. Don't be greedy if u are playing be contented.

Always doubling of bitcoin is not effective with gambling. Only the result is based on how accurate we make predictions based with the real time.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Alekseev$

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:13:03 PM

faster
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:10:52 PM

Not an easy task. You would definitely need some capital to get started.
Most people think that is all you would need to double it but you also need a strategy plan in place or you will be just going in circle without making anything or worst losing your capital investment.
Lol. You will not be able to double your zero bitcoins. Obviously we need some initial amount of bitcoins to double it. I agree doubling bitcoins is not an easy task and not suitable for all the people. Still I believe we can double our bitcoins in quick time with some hard works.
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:19:13 PM

i think to earn easy bitcoin you can do signature campaign.
dont do faucet because it's wasting time, what you get is not deserve your effort. or maybe you can try mining
honestly, as i know signature campaign is the best way dude.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:29:42 AM

Yes, gambling is not within our control to make it useful to double our bitcoins by applying some strategies or with some calculated risk. Purely gambling is based on our luck and if you are lucky you may get some chances to double your bitcoins.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:01:51 AM

It is not that easy now to doubling your Bitcoins, you can see that the value is stable so that is not good for your doubling but you can gamble but that can be risky of course.
There are a lot of people that is gambling to double their coins but the chance is higher that you will lose money and that can be very bad for your money.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:14:27 AM

dont do faucet because it's wasting time, what you get is not deserve your effort. or maybe you can try mining

For the most people here farming through faucets isn't worth the time we put in, but there are also a lot people from third world countries. For these people faucets are a more than welcome extra income for them. A good faucet farmer can earn around 0.0025BTC per day. Do that x30 days, then it will add up to 0.075BTC which equals around $31.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:20:28 AM

It is not that easy now to doubling your Bitcoins, you can see that the value is stable so that is not good for your doubling but you can gamble but that can be risky of course.
There are a lot of people that is gambling to double their coins but the chance is higher that you will lose money and that can be very bad for your money.

Im succes doubling my bitcoin with altcoin trade i made multiple bits from 0.6 to 3bitcoin, but sometimes you must cut lose and lost your bitcoin if your altcoin get dumped.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:24:31 AM

I think if you can be smart in programming you can use the faucet for maximaze income. you can create a bot for faucet where it can work alone Cheesy
bitcoin doubling need long time if you do not perform any investment ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: